It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It breaks my heart to post this, as have the last few days where the very country I have defended time and time again... But the Israeli government is clearly insane... I have seen the BS they have been putting in the media, and have been sickened by their defense of the indefensable... An act of piracy in international waters.... The allowing of kids to go without the essentials for life... The imprisonment of thousands without trial behind a wall, denied even building matirials to rebuild after incursions... Israel is mad, delusional and has no moral high ground....

Something needs to change in Israel... The leaders are nothing but mass murderers and psycopaths without human emotions or any sense of righteousness that true Jews live by... They think they can justify anything they like, and the statement that blew my mind the most from a spokeperson was "It will all blow over in a few days"..... DELUSIONAL to the extreme!!!

It wont......

True Jews need to stand up... Stop feeding this vile and corrupt regime... Because it is thanks to their action that we are villified the world over... Israel.... The IDEA of Israel DOES NOT exist in this form... The real Israel is a shining light in the world, that has kept Gods word, has suffered greatly, and has kept the oracles of God for ALL for thousands of year despite many trials... This today is NOT Israel... It is not even close... Since when did we become more Nazi than the Nazi's??.. When did we become the prison camp guards and the executioners???

This must stop!

For the sake of all Jews past and present... It must stop.... We must rid ourselves of the filth in our midst that dishonours us all.. Lest our light goes out... And these thugs bring the whole world into darkeness....

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yissachar ... you really were serious about your passport weren't you?

I don't really have answers, all i can say is respect. You and your conscience just had a showdown, and your conscience won.

Be the light, speak to your friends and family, help them to see what is being done in their name. This is a war not of flesh and blood, but principalities and powers, and information too.

I think your head is going to be a bumpy place in the next while, you have to re-think everything you (thought you) knew. While you are perfectly correct in "regime change", you have to consider your actions very carefully, i think you understand now what can happen to "dissenters'.

peace man, and love!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
In the past I am sure we have crossed swords in debates on ATS about Isreal.

I commend your recent posts on the subject. It must indeed be very difficult to change your mind about something which for a long time you have supported.

What you advocate is correct in my view, and is what myself and many others have been calling for for quite some time, often being accused of being anti semite for our trouble. However as you have now shown that it is possible to admire and support Jews whilst at the same time criticise the current policies of the Government of Israel.

I hope you can convince more of your fellow Jews to join you in condemnation of zionist policies.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Barouh ata Adonaï
Barouh aba Yeroushalaïm

From the Bible to the Coran
Revelation in Jerusalem
Shalom, salamalekoum

You can see christians, jews and muslims
Living together and praying
Amen ! Let's give thanks and praises

Barouh ata Adonaï
Barouh aba Yeroushalaïm

Jerusalem here I'am
Jerusalem je t'aime
Jerusalem here I'am
Jerusalem je t'aime

Israela yakirati
Israela yakirati
Ani ohév otarh
Israela yakirati

From the Bible to the Coran
Revelation time
Shalom, salamalekoum

You can see christians, jews and muslims
Living to gether and praying...
Amen ! let's give thanks and praises

Barouh ata adonaï
Barouh aba yeroushalaïm
Jerusalem here I'am
Jerusalem je t'aime

Alpha Blondy

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I use to love Israel when I had no clue of what they were doing to Palestine. Then I learned what they were doing to Palestine and I said it was because the Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims are terrorists. Then I finally came to a logical conclusion only AFTER I pushed religious thought aside. Oppression by anyone on anyone is simply unacceptable.

We all know that Israel isn't going anywhere, or at least hope that it doesn't because it will take the rest of the world with it. But I forsee a future Israel, hopefully one of equality and tranquility, but I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.

The first thing the Israelis must do to redeem themselves on the international world stage is a massive 'clean house'. Kick those loser parties out of office, you know which ones I'm talking about. Every Israeli party has Zionism as an official ideology, i think Labour Zionism is the most kind and peaceful.

Kick out...

Likud, Kadima, Yisrael Beiteinu, Shas and United Torah Judaism. Try replacing them with more humane parties like Labor Party, Hadash, New Movement-Meretz, and The Green Movement.

Time to clean Knesset!

[edit on 6/2/10 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hmmm I've seen several of your post and can't really believe you wrote all that. Account hacked? Some new game? I'm having hard time beleiving you actually wrote all that and that's my sincere honest opinion. I won't lie just for the sake of it that you are good or wrote great post coz tbh I don't really trust you as of now.

If indeed you wrote all that in "good faith and really meant it" well it's commendable and surprising you actually realise what the whole world has been saying but still I reserve my opinion that you actually mean any or all of it.

Edit to add: still starred and flagged the thread.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crimson_King
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hmmm I've seen several of your post and can't really believe you wrote all that. Account hacked? Some new game? I'm having hard time beleiving you actually wrote all that and that's my sincere honest opinion.

My first thought was also that his account was hacked.

Yissachar1 you said to much things in the past and you were like prototype of hardcore sionist. I hope you changed your mind but still don´t believe it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This guy is a Khazar doing damage control. He is a rabbid Zionist and his post history reflects it. They like to play with people's emotions with their left hand whiles their right hand steals some organs. They like to soothe Americans to keep their carte Blanche check going without interruption. This time they have to step up their game and that's why you have radical Zionists like the OP playing lovey duvey. They messed up big time playing pirates on international waters. A zebra can't change its spots.

Remember guys, the Talmud requires them to lie to Gentiles. It is their law.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Dude its me.... No one has hacked my account that I know of.... I have spent the last couple of days drunk because of all this.... Just had enough.... This is NOT my or any other vision for Israel... It needs to be sorted for the sake of Jew and Palestinian, indeed the world....

No more... They have to go...

I know I have been quite voiciferous in the past in Israels defense.. But under the surface I knew that something was very very wrong... This was the last straw...

I would defend Israel with my life.... But NOT THIS ISREAL!!

I have been duped... Wasted my life on a lie... I am gutted that I have been such a bloody mug....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Damage control??? The damage has been done AND DONE... On both sides... But this is the last straw....

How can I go on defending after this??? Their is NO defence.... This is insanity... The leaders are mad men... It has taken me a while and space to get that... But now I have I am gutted....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now we have them refusing an impartial inquiry.... Why does that not surprise me? What they afraid of? Or are they just too bloody arraogant to care what the world thinks??? I think it is the later.... Hence they must go.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow. it must have been difficult to write that. I usually read what you have to say, so.

Respect !

The battle has begun.. What is going to be your next move ?

~ SK

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
...but we need STHTF in Jerusalem so that the end of the world can come and evil can be destroyed once and for all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Star and flag. It must be very hard for you to change your views like that.

There is always a better way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
it is time for sanity ,......

Israel needs to be morphed into a society that is not ruled by paranoid militarists. To have an secure future it has an obligation, as all humanity does , and all humanities political structures do , to behave in a sane, legal , and humane fashion. Many nations of the world currently behave in a civilized fashion, neither murdering or pillaging the lives of those weaker. it is well past time for the USA and Israel to join morally superior and civilized group of nations

sadly, at this juncture in history both the united states and Israe[ with other fascist powers]l goose step to the same drumbeat and the civilized world outside of its propaganda sphere is sickened by the criminal and murderous conduct of these two illegal and amoral nations, ,

it is time for Muslims Jews and Christians of moral reason to unite against those in the govts of the world who would have us hate and kill and oppress by pushing the buttons of fear lies and misguided patriotism in the service of their narrow and misguided murderous goals

it is time for intellectual and moral candor in the question of the treatment of the people of gaza by the fascist powers in the world today.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by donotinducevomiting]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And here's the thing..

I like Jewish people. I think Jewish girls are cutie pies. And I could say some other things about Jewish girls that I like that would get me thrown right out of here.
I've had several Jewish friends in the past who where great people.

But these psychos that are running Israel right now are just as bad as the psychos that ran Germany in the 30s and 40s.

If Israel were to get rid of their leadership as you bravely suggest, they would need to go back to U.N. 1940s borders as well, being that so much self inflicted damage has already occured.

I think if those two things happened and Israel did not demolish the settlements that have already been built and just turned them over to the Palestinians who have had all of their homes demolished in illegal land grabs, then I think most all would be forgotten.

Hell, I think the Palestinians would even turn into Jewish protectors if such compassionate goodwill were shown.

I think the U.N. would be more than happy to send many if not most of its troops there in order to keep the peace too. And the whole world would be behind Israel at that point instead of against it.

I for one would become Israel's number one advocate for existence if they made such an altruistic move. As it is right now, most people just want that thorn that was artificially inserted into the side of the world to disappear.

But sadly, I don't think those psychopaths that have turned Israel into a Lunatic State as people are now starting to refer to Israel as, will ever relinquish it unless they are destroyed.

Israel at present is on a collision course with annihilation just as the Nazis were.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi yissachar

nice to see you NOW realise Israel policy and ideology are -Snip-
better now then never

hope more like you will consider the same

everyone else had a certain respect for the Israel regime
in the past .... since what happen to them during hitler time
they are now doing the same

ITS 2010 FOLKS..... AND WE STILL ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE(1.5m gazan starving) ... WTFIGO (igo for ''is going on'')
LETS ELEVATE EVERYBODY VOICE AND REMOVE/REPLACE/CHANGE THE SECOND HITLER REGIME OF THE MODERN DAY

Mod Edit - For Vulgarity; Please Review This Link

[edit on Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:23:46 -0500 by MemoryShock]

my censor with the *** wasnt enought ?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hate breeds hate. It can reproduce faster than any other organism in existance. That said, the Middle East is a place of hate that has festered for nearly all of recorded history.

One nation surrounded by hatred will always succumb to the same fate. They will fight violence with violence. They will become racists and bigots in the face of racism and bigotry. In the face of persecution they will persecute.

What can withstand such hatred? Nothing. The only hope for the Middle East and Israel is a radical ideological change. Forgiveness has to start with one side, Israel or the surrounding nations. Until forgiveness without questions asked occurs war will continue.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For Israel to even start to have any kind of moral high ground then an unconditional sorry should be said to the Palestinians backed up with talking by sane individuals... The lifting of the blockade, and allowing ALL aid into Gaza.. I would also ask the Palestinians to get rid of their own fringe lunatics also so that true dialogue could happen that does not dissolve into nothingness....

Both sides need to recognise each other... Both sides need a national "counselling" to air their greivences, so that they can begin to heal and accept one another.... Israel is not going anywhere, and neither is Palastine so they both need to accept that....

But for that to happen... This vile government... Full of psycopaths needs to go... They are liars and hypocrites who invoke God... They bring shame on His Name and on ours...

Both sides need to heal... There is a collective PTSD in the whole area and the only way for that to happen is for the hawks on both sides to be silenced... And let those doves fly...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I learned allot from this thread.
Without ATS I suspect that I would not practice as much critical thinking as i do on a day to day basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join