It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Actually, Palestinians, Arabs, and Iranians are the only Semites in the region. The psychopathic likes of Netyanhu are pure-blooded Khazars. Read up on them, they are nomadic war-like people who stole the Hebrew heritage. These onion-smelling Anti-Semitic people never stepped foot in ancient Israel.

If you are anti-Palestinian, YOU are anti-Semite, dumbass. That goes towards any ignorant person that uses that phrase and don't know what it means.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

How can you not see the connections in your statement?? Jews suffer because of the NONE JEWISH decisions from israel.... FACT....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hmmm well if we are going to argue from a theological basis then your interpretation of their being "God's Chosen" or the "true Israel" based upon Christ being on the throne is not even Biblical. They were always chosen by God even when they were in sin my friend. A little more Bible reading would probably help you understand that.

But we're not talking about religion here and we need not muddy up the debate with our own personal interpretations of scripture to get to the bottom of this.

Israel has a right to defend herself period.

These ships were instructed to go to a safe port and refused.

They were not on any peaceful mission here and their attacks on the IDF proves their intentions.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Wow you have been watching some bad television to come up with that conclusion. Everything you have just stated has no basis in fact what so ever.

Post your proof here otherwise please stop spewing that hate speech.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

If you are anti-Palestinian, YOU are anti-Semite, dumbass.

Errrr no... They halil from Cyprus and Macedonia... Just like Yasser Arrafat... Fact.. Hence why their so called "Arab" bro's wont accept them...

But what matters really is that are human beings... Are born there... Just like the Jews... We need to connect...

But without the hawks...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Didn't make sense? Obviously not to you, but Palestinians are also Semites. Maybe you need to research what semites actually are? Be careful with your anti-semitic card, it's a double edged sword.

Edit to add: I'm talking about the back in the day true semites in the area, not all Isrealis and not all Palestinians are semites.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Correct, Isreal has a right to defend themselves. I guess you do not realize International waters are not Isreal, neither is Palestine, which is where they were headed.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There is too much DNA evidence, historical evidence, and books written that you can find by searching on Google for me to go out my way in order to de-propagandize you. Use Google, I don't have the time to educate anti-Semites (you hate the Iranians, Palestinians, and Arabs). You are a pro-Khazar anti-Semite and a supporter of apartheid + genocide. You should be ashamed to look in the mirror.

lmgtfy.com...

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Chosen to do what exactly???? And would they not be rejected id they didnt?? Yes and yes....

They havent been replaced... Just those that do not accept Gods will... Forgiveness... Loving thy neighbour and loving thy God... Since when did you love your neighbour by starving, shooting, bombing him to death? And if is that how you honour those made in Gods image, then how can you honour God??

"Not all of those who say Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven"

Listen to your pastors who would destroy gays yet think adultery is ok... Yeshua said that those who marry after they are divorced is adultery... No difference... AND MOST church goers are guilty of THAT... If a pastor mentioned that he would loose a lot of tythes eh??

Jesus came to do away with religion... Think about THAT..

Hypocrites...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

As an American I too have lost all faith in my government.

It is a man of courage who is willing to stand alone against tyranny and injustice.

Your valiant words function as a guiding light for those who are unsure of the way, but in their hearts are seeking life's honorable path.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Your every words is true OP

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by JacekPL

- people - Isreaelis - are sick/ brainwashed/ programmed with the talmudic teachings of jewish superiority and destiny, - this is not only leaders which a

I tick most of those boxes.... So we cant change huh?? Most of Israel is suffering from PTSD, the Palestinians too.. They are just as ferverent...

This is a start... Come on Am Yisrael!!!!

I hope you don't think it flippant but earlier as I was feeling lots of unwarranted but ultimately understandable Jewish defensiveness I thought, re the PTSD, they all need a good massage, in fact they need to get out of that situation for a long time and chill out in Goa, impossible I know but if only eh.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You are feeling like I felt when I found out about America and also religion. i thought America could do no wrong and I thought the religion was true. Since i started to study and find out neither is correct I have felt so much better and live my life in a totally different way. people are starting to wake up now to all the lies we have been told all our life. I believe though it may be too late but I hope not. Only time will tell. Things are coming to a head now and the worst is before us. I just pray for the peace of the world and all it's people that we all see life for what it is. Time is short.....Maybe we can do it.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by Good Intentions

That reply didnt even make sense....

Actually it did

Again I find myself in the position of posting a poxy one line post, who am I kidding one line it was three words, even though I know it's bad practice, sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

Israel has a right to defend herself period.

Wrong.

Israel has the right to defend itself within the limits of international law just like every other legitimate internationally recognised country.

I grew up with a successful legitimate law abiding Israel, but things have happened over there, assassinations and huge demographic changes, clever criminals have exploited these circumstances for their own ends.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I HATE YOU you have killed my heart and my kids.... Not for long though.... lol...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My Respect to you Sir.

I really can't add anything to what has been said in the positive mood to you by, harryhaller, bigyin, and others.

You have my support and respect.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
israel is a democracy. people vote for candidates they can relate to, who they feel think like them and do the things they like done. so if israels regime is insane and mad then all of the population are mad except for the few who disagree. plus this yokel who now has a change of heart and talks tough, would have been one jews trying to fit has much silverware in his luggage as the nazi's are leading him to the gas chamber.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

what's your point, the palestinians have a right to defend themselves from a military occupation on land seized illegally.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Really dude??? What do I have to gain huh??? I want a righteous Israel... I would fight for THAT... And you soften my sacrifice... I have fought israels enemies.... Done what it takes...... Above and beyond... I have never taken ANYTHING for myself and to say so slanders my entire family... Is that how it works now?

Parts of my family were holocaust victims, others fought... Like me... But not for this vile crap... NOT YOU...... For ISRAEL..... You are a den of thieves.... Destroyers and murdereres... Did you think no one would notice? That you could kill with impunity and just wait for the wind to blow it all over?

Aint gonna happen...

Btw, I have been well trained.... YOU KNOW THE REST...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join