It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I know exactly what has happened, but I will let is go, I wont say what I am thinking.

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How do you know I never thought about them? Of course I did... I have done many things for the British Army too that have left a bad taste in my mouth.. As a career soldier you blind yourself to these things.. You act and do not question.. You see suffering but carry on with the mission... Leaving the forces has been hard... I kept the stoic attitude... Was loyal... But over time those images have plagued me.. The suffering of my own daughter having ptsd... I did question my orders but trusted that the best intentions were made.. However... over the past few years, the Knesset has done some crazy things, the justification dubious... It has made me question... The attitude in israel is rabid maliciousness too... A very weird atmosphere... Made me question.. Then this... It was the last straw... This government is evil... Not Jewish... There is only so long you can defend the indefensable without your conscience getting seared...

The danger is not just to Israelis but to Jews the world over.. Yet they do not seem to care... It is actions like this that get us killed abroad... Gets us persecuted against... It has to stop... Israel is supposed to be about God.. About Peace, Justice and mercy... They show none.. So deserve none..

It has come at a cost dude... I feel ashamed.... I have stopped being a soldier and started being a human being.. If you can find fault with that then I dont know..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know, it's sad to see that it has come to this.

My grandmother (R.I.P) used to tell me stories of how they sheltered and protected Jews who were fleeing the persecution of the Nazis. It was truly a dark time for those people.

You'd figure that based on everything the Jews endured over centuries of time would teach the leaders humility, compassion, and wisdom.

Instead they learned dishonesty, subterfuge, and manipulation. The world once wept at the atrocities committed against the Jewish people. Now they weep at the atrocities committed by the power hungry, pompous, and Naziesque criminals who control Israel's army.

The poor sheep have become vicious wolves.

In all honesty, when the Jewish folk were picking their new home after ww2, they should have stayed out of the mid east and chosen a much less volatile place, such as Florida (Random place chosen that isn't surrounded by Muslims) or some other safe spot.

Any place in America really.

Imagine what the mid east would be if the Jews chose a non middle eastern place as their home.

I know that many Jews can argue about "the promised land" and all that, and I won't disagree with you, but get real. My idea of promised land would be one where I don't need an IDF, nukes, tanks, and planes to defend from constant attacks.

Free Gaza Indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALlENATlON
Maybe instead of hating on them so much, ask yourself why they have grown to the point they are now, how did they get here? What can they do? Could they even survive in that environment without such behavior?

The problem for me there is that they are inflicting cruelties on others because they have something they need to personally work out. In the end they give others the same complex, so what do we get?

A world of paranoid people killing each other because so-and-so made them that way at such-and-such time.

Excusing the behavior based on the violators "bad past" only creates more problems. This is something everyone must understand because Israel is building more enemies to defend itself against. It cannot afford to do this.

It's also very egotistical to assume I would be some kind of plant as if your opinion is supreme. What would you have Israel do that would satisfy you and ensure their safety?

Well here are a few starters on how not to make more enemies, cause millions to suffer because you are insecure, and insure imminent war:

1-

Don't kill civilian protesters from other nations that aren't even on your territory.

It makes you look insane and when you say I am just trying to defend myself when you are a nation with sophisticated state-of-the-art weaponry boarding some ratty flotilla is make you look super-duper nuts.

2-

Don't provocatively park Nuclear Subs outside someones front door, fly over and purposefully invade their airspace on a regular basis, bulldoze their homes and terrorize their families, then claim you were provoked to violence over a cheap flotilla armed with sticks, kitchen knives, and humanitarian aid.

3-

Actually work with the international community. Don't sign up to play by the rules, only to ignore and seriously violate the ones you don't like. Don't be the rogue player in the game, it makes it less believable when you try and play "good guy".

4-

Don't create a ghetto that would put the ones in Nazi Germany to shame. The blockade is in violation of the United Nations Security Council and articles of the Geneva Convention. Collectively punishing 1.5 million or so people is a crime.

5-

Stop murderously overreacting and then saying it is self defense. You can't continue to play the Holocaust card when you send my son and daughter home in a coffin.

I will NOT sit here and say "hey they went through rough times, I can see why they kill, maim or blind young girls and boys who peacefully protest".

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

This was the parody:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11ec0da8176a.jpg[/atsimg]

This wasn't:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7b371781100.jpg[/atsimg]

You've got it reverse, correct this ASAP!

- Lee

[edit on 2-6-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Never mind.

I wont derail your thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I have always respected your posts... If you have something to say then say it... I wont hold it against you I promise... Im sorry for calling you dude to btw...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by lee anoma

I would not have attacked no. and guess what? I would not be one of the ones stone dead in a morgue. after being shot.

If you did attack them or resist they would still be at fault.

Legally.

That was the point.
So at 20-0, Israels favor, they are fully responsible for all of it.

was it worth it? we dont even know your names.

Are you joking?
Almost every nation in the world is talking about this.

What do you think we're doing right now?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Israel has created its enemies, to then push them into becoming agressive so as to justify its own agressive actions and existence. It needs its enemies so as to give the govt its power and control. And where there isn't agression, Israel will use their influence as director of the world theatre to make it look like there is. Only the world is now waking up.... much like you my friend

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

TRUTH. The truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, third its taken as the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You were such a die hard, I am happy you are questioning, but you haven't convinced me yet,

You never thought of the Palestinians, the innocent women and children, when you fought against them?

yet now all of a sudden?

You have to remember a very important thing about being a soldier in IDF.

These young fine guys are being severly indoctrinated and are being brainwashed to DEHUMANISE the enemy!

They are taught (indoctrinated) with the propaganda to hate the Palestinans.

They are taught that all the Palestinians are just worthless ANIMALS - and this is why this DEHUMANISATION are making it more easy for the soldiers to kill palestinians.

It's the same thing with the US soldiers in Iraq - same dehumanisation process and indoctrination/brainwashing to make it more easy to kill Hadji rag heads without too much feelings - because they don't see them as lesser humans, they see them as animals - and not like a fellow human being!

That's why these crimes occur when 20 year old men are turned into murderers and tools for vile & corrupt pesky politicans who in reality are the real guilty murderers here!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

How many brits are tossed to the lower decks and beaten mercilessly before they draw their side arms and defend themselves?

New Video of Activist throwing stun grenades at IDF. Fox news

video.foxnews.com...

This was not a mission by Israel to kill activist...It was a mission to inspect and detain Contraband. The IDF defended their own lives when the peace loving activists tried to kill them!

get real!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

Fox news..... I speak hebrew btw... Strange accents there... Stun grenades?... Not the inventory used by terrorists... They usually blow themselves up with actual explosives.... This vid is dubious...

EDA: Fox is not a reliable source for info... Think about the owners
... MSM cannot be trusted...
Look at the angle of the camera too... If it was taken from a helo then you would not here a word that anyone said....
[edit on 2-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I too have seen many of your posts and it's great that you have challenged your own views. Not many are able to change their perceptions on things, but we cannot learn to be right without ever being wrong. I'm not gonna lie, it makes me suspicious how you speak as if you've always taken this side, however I understand that you may have been subconciously denying evidence against your position for a while.

With all that said, it is very important that the U.S. realize what the Isrealis are doing, as well as the world. It is very important for the U.S. because we are supporting Isreals actions and sending them support, and military aids in the amount of billions per year. Many do not know this truth, but this is the reason for 9/11 and many terrorists attacks.

This statement has been made from Bin Laden himself, as well as many other statements that terrorism in our country will not end until terrorism ends for them (In their case this conflict). 9/11 was meant to symbolize two towers which were destroyed in Lebanon, and Bin Laden himself has stated that he is not against the citizens themselves.

He is well aware of the brainwashing our media does, and hopes that maybe if we feel what they feel, we will wake up and question our governments actions.

Violence is never an excuse, but we need to understand why we are being attacked, rather than continue more violence. Terrorists do not hate the U.S. for our freedoms, they oppose the government which supports the genocide of their people. We as the people of the U.S., unknowingly support this genocide because we do not understand the facts.

Edit for spelling and clarification

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
This guy is a Khazar doing damage control. He is a rabbid Zionist and his post history reflects it. They like to play with people's emotions with their left hand whiles their right hand steals some organs. They like to soothe Americans to keep their carte Blanche check going without interruption. This time they have to step up their game and that's why you have radical Zionists like the OP playing lovey duvey. They messed up big time playing pirates on international waters. A zebra can't change its spots.

Remember guys, the Talmud requires them to lie to Gentiles. It is their law.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TSawyer]

I don't think so, I hope not, Yissachar1 should be given the benefit of the doubt, I heard many Jews expressing outrage at these events in fact to suggest honest free thinking Jews wouldn't feel particularly upset over the whole flotilla "thing" is bordering on distasteful.

A poster I respect on many levels, Airspoon, has a whole thread of similar expressions by many Jews of his acquaintance, he being a Jew himself. Whilst having a very dissimilar posting history to Yissachar1 he and we are just normal people reacting to very strange events in the same way shock, anger and disgust.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OP is there anyway to educate y Born Again Christian Friend? A few days ago one of my BAC friend deleted me from facebook simply because I critize IsraHELL for what they did to the flotilla. It kinds of saddens me because of how fanatical they are when it comes to supporting Israel.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry but Israel Has a right to defend itself from Terroist attack, these people the IHH are terroists,and that the facts. Neext time Israel should just sink any boat that will not stop for inspection

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Truth always hurts when one wakes up.. I commend you for having realised it.. The path ahead wont be an easy one for you it never is.. often its hard to stick to the path of truth especially in todays world.. To those of you calling the man brainwashed and a traitor for having woke up to reality.. Ask yourselfs one question - who turned the palestinians into what they are ? Or are you afraid of the answer that you will find..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Easy.... Its because they try to buy blessings from God... In Genesis it says " I will BLESS those that BLESS you, and CURSE those that CURSE you, " so they give their unwavering support for Israel for in that comes a blessing.. However most Israelis think that this is madness, and call you stupid goyim or usefull idiots... The truth is that you should ask God to bless Israel... HIS Israel where righteousness reigns... There is no righteousness here when the leadership lie and murder... The Book also says that "I will make Israel a stumbling stone" and that "All those that shall come against her shall be broken" that makes them arrogant but forgetting that out of them comes the "Abomination that makes desolate", then the end comes, and only THEN does the REAL Israel show up... Gods "Little flock", His Remnant... The real Israel comes after this mockery.... They know this.. And it seems are trying to create the conditions for this to happen.. That or they REALLY ARE insane.. But insane if they were...

EDA: It was prophesied to Bibi Netenyahu that he would ste up the Throne of David... It was also prophesied to the Iranian president that he has to make the conditions right for the muslim mahdi to appear... It seems they are working together no?

Blessing Israel therefore is to ask God for His government... So that Israel will indeed be "A praise throughout the world" and that "Rightiousness will run from her" because it does not right now eh??

Hence false and needs to go...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ilaw61

Everyones just a bunch of terrorists right? This was in international waters, and they were headed towards PALESTINE, not Isreal. Peace activicts bringing aid to an area completely surrounded by Isreal who have blockaded all aid and resources. No point in arguing though their obviously terrorist in your eyes.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Easy.... Its because they try to buy blessings from God... In Genesis it says " I will BLESS those that BLESS you, and CURSE those that CURSE you, " so they give their unwavering support for Israel for in that comes a blessing.. However most Israelis think that this is madness, and call you stupid goyim or usefull idiots... The truth is that you should ask God to bless Israel... HIS Israel where righteousness reigns... There is no righteousness here when the leadership lie and murder... The Book also says that "I will make Israel a stumbling stone" and that "All those that shall come against her shall be broken" that makes them arrogant but forgetting that out of them comes the "Abomination that makes desolate", then the end comes, and only THEN does the REAL Israel show up... Gods "Little flock", His Remnant... The real Israel comes after this mockery.... They know this.. And it seems are trying to create the conditions for this to happen.. That or they REALLY ARE insane.. But insane if they were...

EDA: It was prophesied to Bibi Netenyahu that he would ste up the Throne of David... It was also prophesied to the Iranian president that he has to make the conditions right for the muslim mahdi to appear... It seems they are working together no?

Blessing Israel therefore is to ask God for His government... So that Israel will indeed be "A praise throughout the world" and that "Rightiousness will run from her" because it does not right now eh??

Hence false and needs to go...

I just want to say thank you OP if I have anymore questions will you answer them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join