It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Comparing those soldiers defending themselves to Nazis? Bull!

Man, Those were not flotillas of peace and freedom. you lost your reslove and your senses. nothing more.

This is what they were able to get away with.

en.wikipedia.org...

They would do much much more if they could. And thats what is being prevented by this blockade. The men firing those over 8,000 rockets into Israeli neighborhoods are who is to blame for their children starving. Not Israel. Defending you people from terror is not evil. It's what nations are suppoed to do.

I for one think this site if full of Islamic fundamentalist who pose as normal free thinking citezens of the world. Just so they can sway the clay like minds of the sheeple.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

If what you want was to come to pass. We would need to gather every so often in rememberance of Israel.

you all are playing right into the hands of the Isalamic radicals.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

They would do much much more if they could. And thats what is being prevented by this blockade. The men firing those over 8,000 rockets into Israeli neighborhoods are who is to blame for their children starving. Not Israel. Defending you people from terror is not evil. It's what nations are suppoed to do.

I have personal experience as an ex IDF soldier and being on the other end of those rocket attacks.....

So do you think that it is ok that children in Gaza go without essentials for life? This just breeds more future terrorist acts in the future.. Do you think that it is ok that a surgeon in Gaza cannot operate on patients because of power outs? Do you think it is ok to starve and imprison a whole people out of existence then expect them to be ok about that? Are you ok that this governhment breaks all the laws under the sun, even commiting murder in other countries? Are you happy that there is a government in this world right now that has the WILL and does ALL of these things??

THEY ARE behaving just like the Nazis! Lets call a spade a spade here...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Israel in its curent form cannot stand anyway... I for one would not mourn THIS Israels loss, but look for the REAL Israel to replace it that is run by righteous Jews and NOT liars and war mongers...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In my opinion, Israel was started with good intentions, to create a safe haven for all the displaced Jews after WWII. That seemed fair, considering the atrocities the people as a whole had to endure.

The mistake was making this "safe haven" in a historically volatile area. Of course I understand the significance behind the holy sites, Jerusalem etc....
But with all due respect, Israel is surrounded by A-holes. Almost every country bordering Israel is or has been prone to radicalism in politics/religion.

My point being, I dont blame Israel for becoming so militant, considering their neighbors continuously send random missiles, engage in small skirmishes, and teach their children to throw rocks at IDF troops.

So, whats worse? The provocateur? Or the person who allows themselves to be provoked?

Im sorry, but I dont think the Turks were completely innocent by any standards. After all, they brought along with them a camera crew from Al Jazeera, I think they knew exactly how it would turn out.....

My question to you OP, what made you come to your conclusions? I only hope it wasnt the anti Israel posts here on ATS that finally got to you.... Although we do see things here a little more clear than other news outlets, the information posted here is definitely not free from bias.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by psilocybernaught

You learned from this thread? This thread has almost nothing to offer in real facts. Dont be so gullible.

Oh ...Oh if Israel just plays nice the leaders of Hamas and Hizbollah will drop their rockets and AK47. skip singing tra la la it will all be peaches and creme. A weak Israel is nothing more than a new and never before seen on this planet state of Palestine.

What happened last time Israel showed weakness? do you remember?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If Turkey wants to play with the IDF I say bring it on. Fact is Israel is being pushed into a corner and like any animal pushed into a corner it will eventually attack in self defense. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and there are appropriate aid channels that do not involve violating a blockade. It doesn't matter if they were in international waters or not. If you see a thief approaching your home you won't wait until he enters your home to attack, you preempt him.

The flotilla activists should had been formally charged and if they were found to be guilty they should be executed on the spot. The moral depravity must stop. However, Israel is merciful and have set them free. Peace is all Israel wants.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by xLogic]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A few years ago I was in Belgum ,Antwerp to be precise . I don't know much about Judaism but I have always thought of my self as an open minded person with a healthy curiosity for others faiths and beliefs .Any way I was waiting to get on a bus to go to the airport and there was a Rabbi beside me at the bus stop ,I think he was a rabbi ,he had a black hat on and his hair was long and in ringlets .
The bus arrived and I got on and sat near the front ,another person was paying their fare but did not have enough money /change .The Rabbi got out some money and paid the rest of this persons fare for them ,I know that they did not know each other as they each sat on separate seats and they did not talk at the bus stop .So while i don't know much about Judaism i do know goodness when i see it ,I thought that this act ,paying for a strangers journey was something so good and generous that it put a smile on my face ,I thought to my self there is god in action .So while I condemn the Israeli governments actions ,I still think jewish people or good people .I was raised a christian by the way .

[edit on 2-6-2010 by edtheduck]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xLogic

Ok.... So do you shoot and kill its citizens in international waters... Provoking them... Or do you handle it in a better way??

Isnt it a blockade?? Brits board ships all the time all over the world... How many people do they kill?? Maybe they should ask them how its done...

Im not saying that they were not trying to cause trouble.. But can you blame them?? There is much suffering in Gaza, and it takes someting like this to highlight it... Or Israel will do what it does and jsut let them all rot... There is nothing righteous about that...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xLogic
If Turkey wants to play with the IDF I say bring it on. Fact is Israel is being pushed into a corner and like any animal pushed into a corner it will eventually attack in self defense. Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and there are appropriate aid channels that do not involve violating a blockade. It doesn't matter if they were in international waters or not. If you see a thief approaching your home you won't wait until he enters your home to attack, you preempt him.

I agree.

Not just a thief, if you see a whole ship full of people acting suspicious, of course you're going to want to board the ship and make sure things check out.

Im just wondering how all these anti Israel posters can explain how a so called group of PEACE ACTIVISTS were so well armed with clubs and so willing to engage TRAINED soldiers? Is that not lunacy?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Man how quick we forget what the Nazis actually did. Are you seriously comparing the two? really? If you are I doubt you are an Israelite. I dont know but man. I dont think the Jews in Berlin were firing rockets into German neighborhoods. I think I may have missed that one.

Stop hiding contraband in the humanitarian aid and aid will flow. Why do you think Eygypt was a co blockade enforrcer? Not everytrhing going into Gaza is just aid. One rocket can make it past the blockade and that rocket will be fired and it may just kill an Israeli 5 year old playing on his street. open it up and more than 1 rocket will make it to Gaza. That if for certain!

Nazi Nazi Nazi.....It's overused. It's lost its meaning.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
International waters or not, if I was with a large group of people and we were acting suspicious, doesnt that give Interpol the RIGHT to board the ship and look for weapons, drugs etc?

If I attack Interpol because they do this, and they shoot me, its somehow their fault for doing their job?

Come on.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The flotilla activists engaged the IDF in an attempt to murder them. As a soldier you must put yourself in their shoes and realize it's either you or them so you shoot in self defense. If the IDF really wanted to kill those activists they would had started shooting from the helicopter to instill fear. Fact is rappeling down to a boat makes you vulnerable and they were probably not expecting any resistance.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yissachar, I gotta say I respect what you've said there. I've read your posts before where you stood in defense of your country and now to read this, well, seriously surprised me! In a good way!

I'm pretty sure most people feel like that... I know for one I've got nothing against Jews or for that matter, any nation's population or religion in general; what we oppose is government practices. A regime change would be a change for the better for Israel as a nation.

S&F

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know that not all aid that goes int Gaza is "aid" with personal experience.... But why does that happen in the first place?

Dude, the people on both sides are sick, battle weary, cornered, beyond any ability to even care about the other... It took me to move to get perspective... Something needs to be done on both sides... The radicals on both sides need to be got rid of and silenced or peace will never happen... All that will happen is tit for tat, only israel has bigger and better "tat".....

Those "peace activists" may have had agendas.... But a soverign nation does not become a pirate and kill people on international waters... How bad it must have been for highly trained commandoes with assault rifles to fight the untrained with a crowbar...... It could have been played better.. They know and you know it... A nation who breaks laws ceases to be a nation worthy of acknowlegment... It makes it no better than pariah state... I do not want that for Israel... Jews are righteous... NOT lying murderers who breaks laws... You cannot keep Shabbat and then murder.... You cannot love your neighbour by starving him to death...

BTW NEVER question my heritage... I have fought for it.. Am scarred by it... And so are my kids

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I am really sick of hearing that these activists were well armed. Give me a break clubs and pipes VS guns. HMMMMMM let me think about that a bullet or a bruise. Yeah well armed. If they would have been well armed they would have had guns and lots of them. They intended to provoke Israel and they succeeded. Israel played right into their hands. It could have been played out a lot better for Israel in the World theater if they could have checked their own hatred and arrogance. I do not feel sorry for Israel any longer.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hey "Bill" i got some pin-ups to put on your wall.

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

www.wanted.org.il...

No doubt there will be more to add.

Do you still think you are on the right side ?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Kudos to you sir for having an 'awakening'.

There isn't much that needs to be said about how you feel on this issue - I share your opinion of the Israeli leadership and support network.

However, I'm wondering how far your awakening has taken you? Do you see the connection between how Israels' government has developed into a fascist organisation, and grass roots quasi-fascist organisations like the EDL?

Once you plant your tree in the garden of tolerance, understanding and free-thinking - only a great storm can break it down - it will continue growing if you nurture it.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok.... So do you shoot and kill its citizens in international waters... Provoking them... Or do you handle it in a better way??

How did the IDF provoke the flotilla? They warned them 5 times to reroute the vessels. the State of Israel's official position, which declares the flotilla an absolute provocation: There is no shortage of humanitarian aid to Gaza, as food products, fuel and supplies are constantly transferred into the Gaza Strip by the international organizations. Therefore, the flotilla organizers are invited to dock at Ashdod port, to unload their cargo and transfer it to Gaza, after a security check, either via the Israeli authorities or via the humanitarian organizations.

Isnt it a blockade?? Brits board ships all the time all over the world... How many people do they kill?? Maybe they should ask them how its done... Or maybe instead of boarding they should have just sunk each vessel. It is a blockade after all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Yes... I see that successive governments have created these things that have fosterd these groups and fed peoples inherant bigotry.... We have all been manipulated and played like idiots... I will not support it no more or fall for it... However I am still worried by Islam in my area... I know their agenda... Its the same as them all.... Dominance and control.... I will not fall for either...

I think politics should stay secular, and there be one rule of law for everyone whatever religion... If it can stay that way then I have no problem... But if any group tries to seek dominance over the other then it should be fought against...

A level playing field for all...... Thats all I want

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join