It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soboro
This is game is kind of creepy.

Then there's the slides with the purple Egyptian Judge silhouette, pentagon (5) and Majic 12. Which may suggest Judges 5:12?

10 Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.

11 They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the LORD, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the LORD go down to the gates.

12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.

I think you are really onto something here,

Is it a coinidence that passage 12 says barak (obama) and the last name also stick out, albinoam broken down into albino am

perhaps,rewriting in different words you will see what I mean

Arise barak obama,and lead your slave owner to slave,you son of white man.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by rtcctr]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Originally posted by nevercominghome
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I just registered to say this:

912... Look at the picture, June = 6 + 2 + 1 = 9

Add the 12 from the PM in the top right corner.

912 days after December 24th, 2007 is June 23rd 2010.

Hmm...

As was mentioned in the beginning of the topic by someone:

june 23 + 912 days is 12-21-12

Hi Dumbass,

You know I probably wouldn't have thought to figure 900 and 12 days back from December 21, 2012 to see what date that fell on.

Here's one thing that Hollywood has done to capitalize on December 2012...

www.youtube.com...

I've never heard of the movie Meggido before this morning. It doesn't surprise that the movie is about Armageddon with all the hype about the Mayan calender and all.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquareCircleTriangle
Egyptian God Anubis (god of dead, represented as a Black Jackal) installed at Denver Airport.

Hi SquareCircleTriangle,

Thank you. I didn't know that. I hadn't thought of a black jackal connected to black jack. That's incredible especially considering the rich history of the Denver Airport area. But what is this? Nothing like an Egyptian god at an American airport. That's great, I'm all for a mulit-cultural experience at airports. But...nothing to see here, just your run-of-the-mill black jackal Anubis, god of dead. No worries folks, we haven't had a plane go down yet. Have a nice flight.

Uhm okay.

Anyway I wonder if there is a hidden or maybe obvious connection to Operation Blackjack.

Toni

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
nothing like operation blackj will take place on the 23.. you will see enough with the fear mongering dont we get that enough from mainstream news

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
According to Timewave Zero, using the Sheliak set, something relevant will happen on June 22.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

I read that too yes, it just didn't pop-up in my head.
I was wondering if the date would be 22/23 or 23/24 as there are always two dates on earth. but 22/23 will make it clear.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Soboro is on to more than most expect,

The bible is talking about seperate G-ds through out it.

As I said in my previous post barak(obama) is mentioned in Judges 4-5

Looking up some of the names in Judges 5:1-12 and they fit with cities by waters in the U.S.,,,Mount Sanai in the U.S....What is the first thing to come to mind?,, For me was the Mount Sanai Childrens Hospital...How did Isreals Lord punish the Egyptians for disobeying?,,, Killed all the first born(children).The Egyptians are going to do the same thing to the Isrealies Lords children in the U.S..

Is it strange that we have all these Egyptian gods are coming to America, The Egyptians know they cannot do anything to Isreal as long as the U.S. is around,,,Judges 5:7 means Isreal no longer has its Big brother to protect her.
The third Anti-crist is supposed to come from that area.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The site is weird. It doesn't do anything and has a bunch of Pier One ads all over. Just the 2 dates. I tried clicking on them, but nothing. Did anything significant happen on 9-9-09?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

The only thing i can think of is the simple trick of flipping 9 9 09 to 666. I know no real theory to that at all.

props to the op for scaring me ( live just outside of Toronto) and for entertaining me at the same time.

The one thing I don't understand is why the Telegraph has this on their site? Did any other news web sites post the comic? You would think if this is real that all news sites would be all over it. Unless they were told to leave this story alone.

We all know that the creators of 9/11 were advertising the main event months if not years before that tragic day.
If there ever was a good time for something like this now would be the time. There is enough distractions going on in the world that it wouldn't be too hard to go unnoticed.

As for getting nukes into North America we (Canada and the States) have two large oceans on either side of us. Not too hard to get on land!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Someone else brought it up in this thread I think, so I'm not taking any credit, but it was the date of the Mexican hijacking by the nutter who was going on about the apocalypse and said God made him do it or something.

Here's one link, will look for and add more in a mo:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Edited to add links

[edit on 5-6-2010 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Does it somehow fit in the Blackjack story? Sorry, I just lost track after a year...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah, the nuke attacks of Operation BlackJack happen on June 22. And, as I wrote, according to Timewave Zero something relevant will happen on June 22. But I very much doubt that nukes will go off. There is no peak whatsoever on June 22. So, nukes not, but another major terrorist incident maybe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by nevercominghome
reply to post by DUMBASS.

I just registered to say this:

912... Look at the picture, June = 6 + 2 + 1 = 9

Add the 12 from the PM in the top right corner.

912 days after December 24th, 2007 is June 23rd 2010.

Hmm...

As was mentioned in the beginning of the topic by someone:

june 23 + 912 days is 12-21-12

Hi Dumbass,

You know I probably wouldn't have thought to figure 900 and 12 days back from December 21, 2012 to see what date that fell on.

Here's one thing that Hollywood has done to capitalize on December 2012...

www.youtube.com...

I've never heard of the movie Meggido before this morning. It doesn't surprise that the movie is about Armageddon with all the hype about the Mayan calender and all.

I didn't work it out, the person who made this whole post wrote December 24th, 2007 (Some guy got shot).

Anyway, dumb prick, all I was commenting to say was in that picture that the other guy posted, it featured David Cameron with a date on it and numbers, which all add up to 912.

So don't even assume anything before reading and understanding, dumbass.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Synchronicity in my Number Code; # 23 = Death

Truth, Love and true Light, Maya

reply to post by Pockets

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just found out about this and the Blackjack threads. Got done reading through for a few hours. It all sort of reminds me of this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Which was one of the first and also one of the largest Alternative Reality Games (ARG's for short).

Only this seems to possibly have a darker purpose behind it other than marketing a movie or video game.

I don't believe in the prediction date, but I believe someone is manipulating us. Not everything is what it seems, espescially on the web...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
hey guys, first post here, been reading ATS quite a bit recently and surprised at how objective a lot of the discussion is, being a 'conspiracy' site and all...

i thought i would share a little anecdote from today which may or may not be of interest and is certainly relevant to this thread. was catching up with a good friend today and we quickly got onto the 'conspiracy'/spirituality topics and what might be happening in the near future. i told him there have recently been some predictions about a date/dates in june when some bad # might happen.

before i could go on he said 'june 23rd'. i went on to explain the possible june 22-23rd significance without realising he had no idea about it prior to us talking. he's not someone who follows a lot of this stuff as closely as i. he told me it related to a dream he remembers where he is on the titanic. no way to get off or escape as it has already left and that this june 23rd is the end of everything in some way or another. he didn't have any recollection of it relating to a particular year or anything, just that date.

i obviously have no idea if this is significant, but being a genuinely surprising coincidence, found it interesting enough to share. i personally don't think it will be the 'end of everything' if anything bad happens on or around that date. perhaps the start of a downward spiral before possible more positive happenings at the end of 2011/2012.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
By the way if anyone is interested in my report that I filed last year I revised it for this year and will talk about it on my radio show

www.groundzeromedia.org...

The show will air at 10 PM pacific tonight
just listen on www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That whole jackblack12.COM site is bogus! Jackblack12.INFO was the site from the original blackjack comic, which can be purchased from an unknown source registered at Godaddy.com for about $450.

Here is the who is for jackblack12.COM

Domain Name.......... jackblack12.com
Creation Date........ 2009-06-28
Registration Date.... 2009-06-28
Expiry Date.......... 2010-06-28
Organisation Name.... Steven Tepe
Organisation Address. 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. South Pasadena
Organisation Address. 91030
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steven Tepe
Admin Address........ 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ South Pasadena
Admin Address........ 91030
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... jackblack12com [anti-spam graphic] yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.6262005296

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not really related to blackjack but someone mentioned 912 before...
It's like some twisted game of smoke and mirrors.

"INSIDE" Job
9/11/01 day after 111th counting backwards
4/20/10 day before 111th counting forewards

101/J0B/Jachin Boaz

J10 0 B2
J0B= 1002|2001
J0B|B0J = 2010

3142 days between events. Pi 3.142?

GxWxB=322 sworn in 1/10/01 + 234 = 9/11
4/20/10 - 432 = 2/12 when 322 remain in the year

The 111 days are inside job...
9/12 when Orion Meissa aligns with the meridian over the pyramids at 7:06 / 6:66
4/21 Aligns at 3:33pm

3/22 at georgia guidestones is also 7:06pm/6:66.

Job 2:12 is about 3 friends tearing their robes and throwing dust on their heads.
Job 4:21 is basically about pulling the plug and them dieing without widsom.

Well that's about enough of this twsited game for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Being so late to this thread I'll simply chime to say. They always relate thru the entertainment industry. Don't they? As if they can bleed the little guilt they may feel in this cold manner. " They were warned at least ".

There is no touching them as they reside in "high places".

Cowards.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join