It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Infront of me I have a cut-out of a Londo Telegraph page that's roughly hald the size of one A4 paper sheet and I will explain the picture and include the description of the short article. If I am able to take a picture of this it will help a lot as I'm sure a lot of you will get the message here.

Its headtitle is "NATURE NOTES"

"Fig.1 Habitat : perpetually on the rocks."

"The Great Iguanored (Nationalinsuranceis contributionis)"

"Has a penchant for lying immobile, and through its back teeth, as the lizards of big business (Lizardus bigbizardus) salute it in a display of reptilian amity."

Now I will include the description of the image; it shows Gordon Brown in the background standing on a rock in the ocean roaring out aloud large words/possibly cursing.

The larger image of Gordon Brown and the chancillor and another perp behind him on the larger rock he has the same features of a lizard however the face is of Gordon Brown and there are many lizards around 8 lizards including himself.
Gordon Brown reptilian lizard has a dark red back to the tip of his tail and his lower body is coloured yellow. His face is dark grey and his lips are bright red, his face impression is unhappy and angry. The other two perps behind him are puzzled.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
June 1, 2010 SJR– To those who think that Operation Blackjack, that comic series published by the London Telegraph last year, was just a sick joke. It may come as a shock to learn that an earlier warning has been discovered and decoded. There are those that believe that the Illuminati publish their plans in encrypted ways, because it is necessary by their ‘order’ to involve us in the blood sacrifice? Perhaps by exposing their evil plans they will choose not to execute them.

Buried in the mysterious hexadecimal codes throughout the operation blackjack series, were several hidden messages. One of those messages indicated that the comic slide show was our FINAL WARNING. So, it stands to reason that if operation blackjack was the final warning, that there must have been another earlier warning that was missed.

What follows is a very scary discovery and analysis of an “odd” terrorist article published in a Capitol City in West Africa that predates the so called, “operation blackjack spoof.” It all started when a researcher found a strange article titled, “Major terrorists head to court.” (1)

This terror article was broken down into sections and decoded. The executive summary of the final decoded message is:

Section A - The [nuclear] winds are on the agenda for 6/23/2010.

Section B - S.O.S. the [nuclear] bombs will be hidden in the rooftop heating & cooling systems.

Section C - Nine al-Qaeda pasties will be blamed for the attacks against the westerners.

Section D - The radical patsies planned the attack for four years and came from three nations.

Section E - This is an Emergency Action Message signed by a hidden Illuminati Marker.

Section F - In 2010, mass repentance [faith resurgence] as an outcome of this spiritual dialogue.

Oh my God! I have found a HIDDEN code in the original posters message! I highlighted the relivant letters in red. The message reads:

I have been sent to deceive you all!

Im still decyphering the rest of the message and it seems to contain stuff about alien anal probes, mund control and devel worship. I will post update when decoded!

In all seriousness its a good post but i dont pit much stock in subjective symbology as you can see what I did with it here.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
and WTF is this hinting at HERE

if this does happen then we are the patsies

*screenshots* If something does happen and people on these 'alternative' sites do get blamed we are going to have a field day.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Misfit Toy
I want to state something for everybody who says that THIS IS MADNESS or people are freaking out over nothing. I am an investigative reporter who investigated this predictive programming and found that originally on the Jackblack12 website there were several pictures that used to correspond to longitude and latitude markers. One symbol was in fact a reptile. Under the Reptile was NAU. This of course is an acronym for North American Union. The longitude and latitude marker for this picture was 45313568N122402344W. This is located in Portland Oregon. The exact address is W Gleason and 3rdN. It is exactly the location where Homeland security did a terror drill called OPERATION TOP OFF -- where a dirty suitcase nuke explodes near the Steel Bridge. Adjacent to that area is a Parking lot across the street from The Old Natural gas Building. The Building has been called or nicknamed the Tear drop building or rain drop building. It is glass and shaped like a raindrop, It is located at 220 NW 2nd Ave Portland -- the lot is the motor pool for The natural gas company. All of the vehicles are white vans.

Fascinating! Will be back asap to comment on this!!!

Toni

Hi Misfit Toy,

Seriously awesome work you did here!!! Thank you for taking time to do this.
Here are some areal screenshots of 220 NW 2nd Ave in Portland.

Doesn't that look like a star shape or Sun shape and maybe 4 planets orbiting around it on the top of that roof? Possibly more symbolism. Or am I reaching too far here? I wonder what THAT building is.

And I wonder why there would be a Reptilian symbolism connected to the NAU? Oh yes, it's fiction. Right. But the address is not fiction.

Toni

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniToxic

Originally posted by truthseeker10
and WTF is this hinting at HERE

if this does happen then we are the patsies

*screenshots* If something does happen and people on these 'alternative' sites do get blamed we are going to have a field day.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOW SCARY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I just registered to say this:

912... Look at the picture, June = 6 + 2 + 1 = 9

Add the 12 from the PM in the top right corner.

912 days after December 24th, 2007 is June 23rd 2010.

Hmm...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.nwnatural.com...
220 NW Ave Portland, OR

Also time wave generator around the date of April 23rd, 2010 resonates with 12/23-29/1852 which is:

# December 23 – Taiping Rebellion: The Taiping army takes Hanyang and begins the siege of Wuchang.
# December 29 – Taiping Rebellion: The Taiping army takes Hankou.

en.wikipedia.org...

using the Sheliak set (which seems to be the proper set nearly like McKenzie but with corrected series/summation math...

I also want to add finally, lol, that in the Shakespeare's play that section and act where the quote is listed, it says that it is approaching the 9am hour...
I don't have the link to that but it was previously posted...

I was looking at the resonance of December 1852 and it was the Chinese rebellion against the powers to be and a new fervent Christian government set up in the Southern part of the nation...

This time wave characteristic is going to be a bumpy, bumpy time looking at the output...

www.timewave2012.com...

Look at the BP oil spill in the Gulf and it resonates back to 11/7-15/1841
November 13 – Scottish surgeon James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism by Charles Lafontaine in Manchester, which leads to his study of the phenomenon that he (Braid) eventually calls hypnotism.

en.wikipedia.org...

There may be many other explanations so you can use google or yahoo to see if you can get closer to the actual meaning of the timewave in your target...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We'll see if the OP is right very soon. In the meantime how about every who complains about another TEOTWAWKI thread try STOP READING THEM.
If the TV gives me a headache I turn it off. Perhaps there is some kind of sick fascination in us all that makes us read these types of threads. If so, I'm just as guilty as anyone BUT, I don't complain about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
S&F OP. Excellent work. Even if it turns out to be wrong you are to be commended for your initiative if nothing else!
As has been previously said, if this subject does not interest you and all you can do is mock it, why bother joining in? This is not something that can be proven one way or another until after the date has passed! It's not like a standard conspiracy theory on a specific event that has already happened.
Patterns have been found in the past, such as the CD by 'World Trade Centre' called 'Out of the Loop' with track 11 being called September - released BEFORE 9/11. So these 'messages' are out there, it's just a question of finding them.
The other question of course, is why are they there? It could be a hidden message, it could maybe be the universe playing tricks on us. An echo from a previous time loop, time distortion, God playing games, who knows!
Well done op for trying to find these things before the event!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevercominghome

Hmm...

Hi nevercominghome,

I tried doin' the math too but I don't know what you're referring to when you say December 24, 2007. I Googled it (in quotes) but still haven't figured out what you're referring to here.

However, I did find something possible coincidental or not. Being a Westerner, the first thing I think of when I see December 24th is Christmas Eve. Something told me to keyword search this connection: Christmas eve; satanic holiday. So I did.

Wow. Apparently certain Satanists "pervert" major Western holidays to do their thing (even a day off from work is sometimes a reason to throw in a ritual and maybe a human sacrifice or two). What a strange thing I found on this website ...

www.nemasys.com...

Mentioned under "June", "Pentecost" is June 6. Anyway June 6th is the start date for the South Carolina "terrorist" drill that I mentioned before on this thread. Obviously it could be pure coincidence.

Another thing I learned today is filed under the "Satanic-only Holidays" link is that December 24th listed as such. So midnight "ends" one holiday and ushers in a new one (Christmas Day).

Another connection is that the 12th of June gets a full moon. Satanists love full moons especially if one falls a birthday "of a surviver". Whatever that means. Probably don't want to go there.
I wonder if December 12, 2007 had a full moon? Anyway the 12th to the 21st (Summer Solstice: Another Satanic-only Holiday) is 9 days = 9-12.

So, and I am not trying to berate or belittle Satanists here, but I think Satanism is a major Reptilian practice.

It would be interesting to follow the behind-the-scenes, back woods and inner-rooms of some PTB to get a taste of things-to-come. But I ain't the one who's goin'. I don't do blood orgies. Any volunteers?

For your convenience ...

www.timeanddate.com...

P.S. I have a feeling there are Satanists reading this that will take this post as a personal assault against your religion. It is not personal. I am not discriminating against you nor am I plotting against you. I am connecting some dots.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Suitcase nukes are feasible, but they would have to get their maths correct for them to be successful.Watch this short video of Bruce Cathie, then read some of his books.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slr2337
www.nwnatural.com...
220 NW Ave Portland, OR

Hi sir2337,

Thank you much for helping me with my homework.
Sweet. You know what I'm thinking? I'm wondering if there's a connection between NW Natural (gas) and a huge potential for certain investors to load up there accounts with $ signs?

Check it out.

Obama calls for higher prices on carbon emissions

news.yahoo.com...

Okay now so, hypothetically, if I'm going to pay more for a polluted environment than I might want to start thinking about ways to circumvent the added taxation (because if I don't eat - I'll starve to death). So I think, oh well okay, I've gotta eat and so why don't I "invest" in a gas-powered stove to cook my food on? I'll save money by cooking with natural gas plus I can do my part in helping the "climate".

I personally know someone who recently bought a very nice gas-powered stove/oven.

So now, if I'm want to invest in a "sure bet" why not put my money into natural gas and companies like NW Natural who are well established...

"Welcome to NW Natural. We've been proud to serve the energy needs of our Northwest customers with clean, reliable, and efficient natural gas since 1859."

So anyway the symbolistic Sun and four orbiting planets on the rooftop of NW Natural might be intentional. It would be easily seen by satellites. Maybe some kind of subliminal advertising. Who knows. The thing is, if that's true, wonder if NW Natural as any connections to solar energy, either publicly or privately.

All this to say that most nuclear events or terrorist attacks bring in pyramidfuls of mula for the Elite. I do know that for sure. Not to mention the pollution they can wreak and the carnage they can inflict.

Don't think for a second that the Gulf of Mexico oil rig explosion and BP and Transocean and what's his name and and and and et. al isn't making TPTB butt loads of bank.

You can take that to the stash.

Toni

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Egyptian God Anubis (god of dead, represented as a Black Jackal) installed at Denver Airport.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by StealthKix
Domain Name: JACKBLACK12.COM
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: www.melbourneit.com...
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Updated Date: 28-jun-2009
Creation Date: 28-jun-2009
Expiration Date: 28-jun-2010

It's interesting that the domain is set to expire on the 28th of June 2010 huh??

Korg.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Korg Trinity]

Not really...as its just expiring a year from when it was purchased. Unless it was purchased specifically on that date as a hidden message. But im just going to with just a random event that is NEAR the date everyone is talking about.

Uninspired

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Another connection is that the 12th of June gets a full moon. Satanists love full moons especially if one falls a birthday "of a surviver". Whatever that means. Probably don't want to go there.
I wonder if December 12, 2007 had a full moon? Anyway the 12th to the 21st (Summer Solstice: Another Satanic-only Holiday) is 9 days = 9-12.

Why is the summer solstice a satanic only holiday. I would think and I could very well be wrong, that this would hold some significance with Wiccans? Just curious why thats a satanic holiday only...struck me as odd.

Uninspired

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SquareCircleTriangle

The symbol of Anu looks like it could be a very basic version of the sun logo.I found that there are similar statues of Anubis in London, and New York. Coincidentally, the statue in New York has an oddly placed suitcase at the foot of Anubis.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ListenD]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevercominghome

Hmm...

As was mentioned in the beginning of the topic by someone:

june 23 + 912 days is 12-21-12

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is game is kind of creepy.

I havn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been pointed out yet or not...

There's a slide that says Exodus in the beginning and shortly after pics of nukes going off at 8.03. Most of the pics I seen had rivers, channels or bodies of water near by. Though I didn't check them all..

Exodus 8:3 is about frogs coming out of the nile and overwhelming everything. This takes place after the first plague which turns the nile to blood. Sort like how others are saying perhaps the gulf is turning to blood...

Then there's the slides with the purple Egyptian Judge silhouette, pentagon (5) and Majic 12. Which may suggest Judges 5:12?

10 Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.

11 They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the LORD, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the LORD go down to the gates.

12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.

Then there's this stuff on wiki...
"Little is known about Deborah's personal life. In the Book of Judges, it is stated that she was the wife of Lappidoth (meaning "torches"). But since this name is not found outside of the Book of Judges, it might simply mean that Deborah herself was a "fiery" spirit."

And the Deborah number...
"Formally, the Deborah number is defined as the ratio of a relaxation time, characterizing the intrinsic fluidity of a material, and the characteristic time scale of an experiment (or a computer simulation) probing the response of the material. "

Are we the one's sitting on our white asses in judgement of others in the land far from the noises of archers/wars? Is this game the rehearsal of some righteous acts? Is the relaxing time over?

Is it all just a big game/joke or are people actually going to do more stuff like 9/11 and 4/20?

Perhaps I'm just seeing connections where none really exist and becoming paranoid?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by uninspired

Why is the summer solstice a satanic only holiday. I would think and I could very well be wrong, that this would hold some significance with Wiccans? Just curious why thats a satanic holiday only...struck me as odd.

Uninspired

Hi uninspired,

June 21 might very well be a Wiccan holiday as well. I guess I thought that Wiccan and Satanist were the same thing.

Toni :/

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

And isn’t there an Anubis statue going up at the Denver airport, weird coincidences. Let’s all hope that it turns out to be a good day, instead of what blackjack portrays

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join