It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but there was a power outage in downtown Toronto on June 2.

Toronto Hydro spokeswoman Tanya Bruckmueller said something went wrong with an underground cable feeding a downtown power station.

But not all areas of the downtown corridor were affected. The Toronto Stock Exchange was up and running during the outage. Streetcars and subway trains were also unaffected.

St. Michael's Hospital was hit by the outage however, and was operating on emergency power, according to a spokesperson. The lights were also out at an out-patient building across the street.

Link

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say they were defusing a nuclear bomb

Edit... Or arming one?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
has anyone determined *how* this was decoded from a news article??
and if so, how?
(i apologize, since the OP didn't disclose how this info was discovered or decoded i'm sure this is the MOST recurring type of post in the whole 10 pg. thread.)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nostradamus made many predictions and most were wrong, history only shows the successful ones and the only reason he is still recognized is because he made a lot of evil predictions that never... "haven't" come true. this is a comic book. i dont like predictions personaly because of Y2k so i would like a little more to back up a prediction... come the 24th ill gladly take this back if im still around.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
People have to realize that specific dates are never known 100%, even by the initiator. a terror attack would not be a terror attack if people would expect it.
that would just be premeditated murder, which the elite dont want (not that they care about people knowing it was them) because they need the media to tell us who to blame so they can continue with their sick plan.

what i see from this thread, it may very well be as it seems, why do you think the elite operations have names such as blackjack? the game itself is a gamble. bj = 21 which could be the day in June, but whoever knows BJ rules, a dealer (elite) has to hit on a 16 which could be their date of no return if certain events are met/not met by then. Or if nothing is done by 22 (bust) or not all events have been met to initiate the operation its a no go.

So going to my first point, the dates are never known specifically.. coding msged have always been the elites thing and i do believe it exists. but they have certain dates and events that have to be met before the buttons are pushed.

AND...i just thought of another thing...what have they been trying to do, eliminate money....so why during this time in June all the heads of state for the discussion of financial markets will be held in Toronto when at the same time ... the rest of the elites will be in Hunstsville Ontario hmm, far away from major cities.
coincidence?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lately, I've been feeling like all these predictions are hog-wash.

Now, don't get me wrong! I completely believe there are powers "out there" trying to manipulate us and destroy us for their own benefit. So yes, I believe there are many conspiracies happening simultaneously.

The problem is, ALMOST NONE OF THEM EVER HAPPEN after we've read about the 'evil' that's supposed to take place.

Then it dawned on me, awareness changes the plan! When a plan such as this one is made public and The People are now aware/awake, it changes the ability to carry-out the plan. People begin paying attention to what is happening around them and we NOTICE unusual behavior. It's hard to slip a bomb in a restroom when you have eyes on you.

Example:
A few months ago, I was turning left into the driveway of the parking garage at work. But the lane I turn-in from is sort of a separate road from the main street. I noticed a box just off-center of the street I was turning in from and could maneuver around it. A larger vehicle would have driven over it. I couldn't see if there was anything in the box, so I reported it to Security in the parking garage.

So, . . . did I interfere with an attempt to create mass chaos, death and destruction in Vegas? Was it a test? Or was it just a stupid box? We'll never know, but websites like this one are very important. Just think of all the death and chaos that COULD take place IF we weren't aware. Awareness is the key to killing conspiracies.

"All that is needed for evil to succeed, is that decent Human Beings do nothing." - Edmund Burke.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick
has anyone determined *how* this was decoded from a news article??
and if so, how?
(i apologize, since the OP didn't disclose how this info was discovered or decoded i'm sure this is the MOST recurring type of post in the whole 10 pg. thread.)

##############################################

NOTICE TO ALL: Full Article w/ complete decoding pics at:

img31.imageshack.us...

###############################################

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I find it odd that you say this because the Bible code prophecy mentions the rapture happening in may/june 2010-2011. But then again the Bible says "not even the angels or the son of man knows the second coming of the lord." Guess we shall see
But it never says computers.
Interesting none the less
reply to post by facedo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So the basis of this decoding is essentially the assumption that certain elements of the articles in question are symbolic metaphors or codes representative of specific events on specific dates, predicated on the subjective interpretation of things such as the initials of the suspects representing specific things sharing those initials as acronyms.

It would not be skeptical or open-minded of me to assert that this is not true, so I will not make that assumption or assertion. However, this decoding seems highly subjective and broadly interpretable to me. It reminds me of John Nash in the film A Beautiful Mind looking at newspaper clippings and seeing codes in them. I am not attempting to cast aspersions on the OP in any way, so please do not interpret that statement as such. I'm just saying that there doesn't appear (at least to me) to be any sort of clearly defined cipher, cryptological methodology, or well defined "rules" to this decoding. It seems to be entirely based on the whim and subjective interpretation of one person's perceptions.

As always, I will reserve judgment until the date in question, but I cannot place faith in this code personally. (I refrain from asserting that it is "wrong" either, though.)

[edit on 6/8/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I haven't had a chance to see this particular scene in Detail I am about to talk about, but am hoping maybe some of you can shed light on it.

Apparently there is a scene in the movie (The Knowing) where the TV is playing a newsacast. On the newscast it speaks of a oil rig disastr in the gulf of mexico and even gives the date of the spill.

Can any of you confirm or deny this? I am going to check into it later tonight, but not sure.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Yes, it's real, saw it here on ATS somewhere, maybe towrds the beginning of this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Pockets

The likelihood of the Illuminati communicating messages via the media is tenuous at best, why bother - phone, email etc with high level encryption aren't available? Nope, they communicate through coded messages in the mass media, this isn't some furtive spy-ring from the 30s.

jokei, this might my first post on ATS, and you're a person who doesn't seem to be asleep, but I feel a may have someting to add to this opinion.

If Illuminati, or someone, would like to cull the population down to 500.000 people, would it then be wiser to see the "intellectuals" to be preserved, rather than the "sheeple"?

So, could that be the reason that "encoded" messages are used by their media to preserve the ones they need?
The ones that would keep the human race in their current pace to progress?

You need some brain to build a society, I assume...

I hope you take this in your consideration to reply to this post.

Searchalot.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

WHY THIS ARTICLE ?

This is really funny, a guy just read the news and said to himself "I will decrypt this article ! ". I mean this is ridiculous you could have done that with any article and find a different date.
If the situation described in this article do exist, if the events really occurred, then why trying to find a message in the name of a guy that really exists or numbers are actually correct ?

At least did you try to find if the article describes something real ? You need to answer that, this is how the work allegedly began...

[edit on 10/6/10 by DAMOo]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
One of the foolish and baseless concepts pushed by the "Truthers" is that eveyrone did it for the money. Actually, if it was an inside job, then those of such immense power who were invioved already have enough cash to last several lifetimes and, given the risk of being found out and going to the electric chair, it would seem unlikely that they would do it for what is to them, chickenfeed.

MOTIVE FOR 9/11

So, what other motive would people do something so stunning for?

One on which I agree in basic concept with the "debunkers", is that of religion as being the driving force, it is just that it is not the muslim religion faithful who did it. Indeed, how better to have a numbskull like Bush to be able to lie, than to have everything that he said being actually technically, but mega-misleadingly true.

Just consider for a moment, all the chants and symbology of both the masons and the NWO. What do they have in common? Repeated references to Osiris, Anubis, Ra (the God of the Sun), the all-seeing eye and pyramids... in short, everything associated with the religion of Ancient Egypt.
INdeed, smoe super-wealth even have been buried in pyramids and pyramids and the eye are in US Bank notes.

The Ancient Egyptians had a different calendar to us. ONly one country and religion openly continues to run on this calendar, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, hence we all still can easily check on date in it.

Accoriding to very Ancient Egyptian religion, like us, one of their biggest festivals was New Year's Day, but, unlike us, in the early years, they used ot perform human sacrifices on what was, a celebration of the God Ra, the God of the Sun.

So when was the start of the year in what we know as 2001, the beginning of the new Millenium? The answer was sunrise on 11th September 2001... and when was sunrise in New York on 9/11? The answer is 6.03am, exactly the moment when:-

- NORAD failed briefly and was replaced by the screenfuls of "drill" aircraft.
- Bush went out for an unaccompanied jog for half an hour and was seen chatting on his cellphone
- The hijackers supposedly began their journeys.

...in short, it is the moment that 9/11 started and 9/11, in effect, represents the start of a new era and heralds the the coming of an era of worship of the Sun.

OPERATION BLACKJACK - 21st JUNE 2010

Vario9us people have suggested that the Daily Telegraph's graphic novel in its newspaper is a coded warning as to a second "9/11" fro 22nd June 2010. The decription however, refers to Blackjack 12. There is no series 12, but supposed it refers to the 12th frame in Blackjack? This actually refers to 21st June - precisely the time of the Summer Solstice.

According to Pagan legend, the SUmmer SOlstice is the festival of Litha. Like the celebration of Ra:-

- It is a celebration of the Sun
- It used to be accompanied by human sacrifice.

And, whereas, the festival of Ra, represents the start of a year/era, the SUmmer SOlstice represents the midpoint of the year/era.

21st DECEMBER 2012

According to Mayan tradition, this day is similar to both the Festival of Ra and the SUmmer Solstice for the reasons:-

- It is a festival to celebrate the Sun
- It is accompanied by Human sacrifice

And whereas, the festival of Ra represents the start of a year/era and the SUmmer Solstice represnts the Middel of the year/era, 12/21/2012 represents the end of the era.

9/11 took place on 9/11

The gap between the Summer Solstice in 2010 and 12/21/2012 is 911 days.

Also, interestingly enough, the game of Blackjack's objective is to score 21, if I am right,the next terrorist outrage will occur on 21st June 2010 (which is 21 with two zeroes added and 12/21/2012 will occur, obviously ion the 21st of the December which is the 12th month (21 reversed)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I like to say one thing here. Its a tradition in many cultures to obtain a signal from the prey before sacrificing it. Even in human sacrifice happening with cults they are induced into hypnotic state where they accept them being sacrificed , it is then they are sacrificed. In my region when they sacrifice a goat they splash the specific water mixed with something . I dont know what is it. If only the goat shakes the head they will sacrifice it. I have seen many times when the goat doesnt even after repeated splashing it is not supposed to be killed. While i dont have yet arrived to conclusion regarding this particular prediction, i do think that the messages are shown before the actual attacks take place and i also think it takes place during particular days of the year regarding the astrological signficance and other esoteric values of a particular day. Somewhere in some thread here mentioned about a attack taking place april19 or 20. It did happen. The biggest oil spill ever happened.

For me its hard after seeing various predictions mostly going wrong , to decide which may happen. But i think it must this month 21 if it happened. This i think after seeing these kind of threads. Also i think Chicago,Illinois or NewYork will be targeted. Lets see. Time will tell.
But honestly i hope people are wrong and other false flag attack like 9-11 doesnt happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has looked into this.

It's a thread to an article that came out a couple of weeks ago, about an ad that appeared in the british airways magazine with an image of a boarding pass issued to a Mr. Osama Bin Laden, due to fly on October 26, 2010.

Now the boarding pass also has a long string of numbers, not that different to the hexadecimal codes that appeared in the original BlackJack series, saying that "this is not just entertainment"

This is WAY beyond my capacities, but maybe someone here (perhaps you OP, since you seem to excel in deciphering codes), could take a shot and see if there is any kind of cipher or code in the numbers appearing in the boarding pass?

Below is the link to the boarding pass itself.

Maybe there is more to this image than just the work of a disgrunted employee. Maybe not. Either way, this is ATS and we live for this stuff, don't we fellas? Don't we?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Here is a You Tube video showing that part of the movie.. there are several of them. It doesn't give the date though, but nevertheless, here ya go:

Just to be on topic:

Interesting thread OP. I'm not much on predictions, especially based on numbers, because you can put what you want with numbers to find what you are looking for. But, I will gladly eat that if I'm still around and this does go down.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Thanks for reposting the link. I don't watch many movies and hadn't seen that one. The thing that I noticed that was exceptionally creepy was the number of missing - 11. Isn't that exactly the number missing in the real event?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
I'm not sure if anyone has looked into this.

It's a thread to an article that came out a couple of weeks ago, about an ad that appeared in the british airways magazine with an image of a boarding pass issued to a Mr. Osama Bin Laden, due to fly on October 26, 2010.

Now the boarding pass also has a long string of numbers, not that different to the hexadecimal codes that appeared in the original BlackJack series, saying that "this is not just entertainment"

This is WAY beyond my capacities, but maybe someone here (perhaps you OP, since you seem to excel in deciphering codes), could take a shot and see if there is any kind of cipher or code in the numbers appearing in the boarding pass?

Below is the link to the boarding pass itself.

Maybe there is more to this image than just the work of a disgrunted employee. Maybe not. Either way, this is ATS and we live for this stuff, don't we fellas? Don't we?

ANSWER FROM THE OP:

I passed your request to our decoding team and received the following answer:

The picture you linked to was part of this ABC NEWS article:

abcnews.go.com...

The decoding team did not find any Illumanti authentication signature, so they tend to agree with the last sentence of that ABC NEWS article which stated:

“British Airways is currently in the middle of a prolonged labor dispute with some of its unions, and some travel bloggers have speculated that the insertion of bin Laden's name may have been a prank by a disgruntled employee or former employee.”

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Well, it was worth looking into anyway, wasn't it?

Thanks for the effort. Star for you and the deciphering team!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Bump this up so we know who to blame if this comes to pass...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join