It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Yes indeed.

These are the people who in the 'old days' used to walk around with big wooden signs declaring the end is nigh. Repent!

Now they just open an end of days thread on the internet.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow - some things go round in circles! Operation BlackJack... remember that huh... thought it had gone the way of the dodo!

But hey!

Anyway - I know seriously that it's not going to happen... but it's interesting that June 23 is the day of an England game (vs Slovenia) and also a US game (vs Algeria) in the World Cup in South Africa...
Mexico play on June 22... Now if the OP hadn't have said "Canada" in his list of four countries - we'd have had a whole bunch of coincidences and all that (for those who don't know, Canada are not involved in the World Cup as they didn't qualify).

But I have to say it - Canada and the Pasties(!) that get me in this thread.
Yummy... a long time since I had pasties...

TTFN
askbaby

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This actually scares me. This is too coincidential and has the actual dates and they even add up to the supposed end of the world date. If this is true, I have 2 weeks to make my peace and try to get away in time..... but no where to go if the usa and canada will be decimated.

What do we do???

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Charly111

did Nostradamus predict WW3 in 1999?
or did he predict something accurate?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by jokei

We will live to see another day.

People have been predicting the end of the world since the world began and...the world will end when it feels like it. The end.

i would have to agree with you catwhoknows u got right to the point short and sweet. the world will end when its ready

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All of you who think that the Op is wasting his/her/our/your time, need to go to another thread. The Op is most likely more intelligent & insightful than all of youput together. He obviously knows how codes have been used during times of war for secret communication & believes that this needs further examination.

"The Purple machine itself was first used by Japan in 1939, but US and British cryptographers had broken some of its messages well before the attack on Pearl Harbor. US cryptographers decrypted and translated the 14-part Japanese diplomatic message declaring war against the States before the Japanese Embassy in Washington could. The US never found any hint of the attack on Pearl Harbor in the Purple traffic at the time, nor could they have as the Japanese were very careful to not discuss the planned attack in Foreign Office communications. In fact, no detailed information about the planned attack was even available to the Japanese Foreign Office;"
Source: www.japan-101.com...

To those of you who are working to decode this cryptic form of communication: Keep it up & don't let the nay sayers confuse you. Consider this: If this thread was shut down & something did happen, would the nay sayers feel even a little bit responsible? Wouldn't it be their fault that the code wasn't cracked in time?
Brush up on your history folks.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old_RSA

The real terrorists are already in the USA, they have all the money in world that they need. They go where they please, and they do what they like, and unlike what one poster said... if they want to blow up America, they better blow up all of it, else the remainder will take them out.

Stop and think for a moment. How much do you think 9/11's planning and execution took? Did anybody see anybody planting explosives in any of the buildings that were demolished that day? Do you still believe that a passenger aircraft can be highjacked with a carpet knife?

Exactly. We must know who we are dealing with. These guys are not some cave dwellers sitting in a mountain in some remote country but rather a bunch of elitists who have the money as well as the political power to pull off the "stunt". The corporate media, which follows TPTB's agenda, would be able to come up with a sensational story and the sheeple would fall for it hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The funny thing is, the Illuminati use astrological alignments to carry out their plans. There's a major one called a "Cardinal Climax" around June 26th. These alignments only happen once every 10,000 years. Far smaller astrological alignments have manifested as horrendous global catastrophes. There is certainly the potential for something very scary to happen, which is why the Illuminati would want to take advantage of such an auspicious timeframe. Now there is some evidence to suggest astrological phenomena are a function of hyperdimensional physics, but I'm no expert in that. I just read about this big alignment sometime last week, and the article cited numerous other examples of big alignments that manifested as big disasters. For instance, 9/11 corresponded to a 9/8 alignment. Even if astrology really is BS, the Illuminati obviously believe in it and late June has the potential to be very interesting.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
This actually scares me. This is too coincidential and has the actual dates and they even add up to the supposed end of the world date. If this is true, I have 2 weeks to make my peace and try to get away in time..... but no where to go if the usa and canada will be decimated.

What do we do???
hmmm. ATS is indeed infiltrated by the dark. Why can't the dark hats accept that man will evolve no matter how much they try to stop it? Just go with the flow and live a simple life.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What can one do to get through this? Is there a way to survive?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by getreadyalready

You sound like you have extensive knowledge on this topic. I hope that you are one of the good guys????

edit to add: I assume that potential "impacts" are minimized on the net for obvious reasons

[edit on 1-6-2010 by manta78]

LOL! I hope so too! These days who knows?

I think if a terrorist cell really wanted to impact the lifestyle of the citizens here and create "terror" as their name implies. They would do it DC Sniper style. The same 11 guys that supposedly hijacked those planes, could easily have spread out across the country, took potshots here and there, and created utter chaos with very little risk or expense, and they could have operated for years! If there intention was really to strike terror in the citizens, they would have done better research and they would have acted more like their name implies. Hijacking hi-profile, hi-risk targets is not terrorism or guerrilla warfare? It is not what our CIA taught Bin Laden? What good is all that expensive CIA counter-operative training, if your guys just go and take flight lessons and carry a box-cutter onto a plane?

You and I think along the same lines...i brought up the exact same DC sniper scenario in a few conversations. What would be more terrifying and bring everything to a standstill? High risk high profile or the scenario you layed out in your post? Hell, look at our porous border, we're practically giving them an open door. As for the suitcase bomb scenario, you more or less confirmed my same suspicions. The actual payload might take out a building or two and irradiate a small area, but we're not looking at Terminator like city wipe scenario. Exloding a device also isn't supposed to be effective for dispersing material either, making the dirty bomb another bigfoot story by the campfire. Seems like an aweful lot of trouble for what doesn't seem that effective real world...the drama queen press would have a field day with it though. So if that's the aim, and the chowder heads run in circles with their hands in the air, the terrorists barely have to do anything...

...the point of all of this pontificating chips away at the methods discribed in this decoding. Whether or not that invalidates the rest of it is up to you I guess. I have no doubt that false flags will be used as a distraction or a tip off point. Remaining vigilant, not chasing proverbial rabbits, and most of all, not cooperating is our biggest defense in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldeberan

Well, the up-side to this conspiracy theory is that it is so specific. It seems that the dates are still being questioned... the first slide show depicted June, 22 with no year attached. People assumed it was referring to 2009, because the digits of 6/22/2009 make a sum of 21. But then the hexadecimal codes started coming out. And the jackblack12,13,14 etc. websites started coming out. One of the websites, www.jackblack12.com... is still up and gives two dates -

"June 22, 2010

and

09/09/09"

for some reason the 2010 date is listed before the 2009 date, given in different notation. And then, of course, is the fact that nothing happened on 09/09/2009. Unless it's supposed to refer to 2109, or some date in the distant future, but that's a long reach.

DNS records trace it back to some guy in Pasadena, California named Steven Tepe. However I'm sure this tidbit has been discussed ad nauseam elsewhere.

So if you're really worried about this, then I would suggest staying out of the six cities on 6/22/2010. and of course if you live nearby a targeted city, make sure you understand how the nuclear fallout will move. For example, a hypothetical nuclear blast in Portland, Oregon would fall southward and eastward, but would leave areas directly north and west mostly unaffected.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I want to state something for everybody who says that THIS IS MADNESS or people are freaking out over nothing. I am an investigative reporter who investigated this predictive programming and found that originally on the Jackblack12 website there were several pictures that used to correspond to longitude and latitude markers. One symbol was in fact a reptile. Under the Reptile was NAU. This of course is an acronym for North American Union. The longitude and latitude marker for this picture was 45313568N122402344W. This is located in Portland Oregon. The exact address is NW Gleason and 3rd. It is exactly the location where Homeland security did a terror drill called OPERATION TOP OFF -- where a dirty suitcase nuke explodes near the Steel Bridge. Adjacent to that area is a Parking lot across the street from The Old Natural gas Building. The Building has been called or nicknamed the Tear drop building or rain drop building. It is glass and shaped like a raindrop, It is located at 220 NW 2nd Ave Portland -- the lot is the motor pool for The natural gas company. All of the vehicles are white vans.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Dude I freakin love Portland....I grew up there...anyways

One suspicious thing is the fact that government did drills there...I know on more than one occasions the US has ran drills of the exact events that happen....happens in England as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Look, its one thing to believe the conspiracy about an elite one percent of society that is controlling everything to benefit themselves, but, its another to assume that they plan on sacrificing you to some unknown idol.

Have you seen Esoteric Agenda?

On March 20, 2003, President Bush launched the bombing of Baghdad at 5:50 Baghdad time. This lasted until March 21st. It was called “shock and awe” by the mainstream media. But, according to the mystery religion this date is known as the Eve of Ostara, more commonly known as the Spring or Vernal Equinox. Occultists worship the Goddess of the Earth, Gaea, on this day. The druids knew this date as the Spring Fertility Rites,the Day of Feast. The war was promptly ended on May 1, 2003 (day of “Mission Accomplished”). This date is known on the druidic calendar as Beltane,or Walpurgis Night. It was named after St. who is the pagan goddess of fertility. From March 20th to May 1st, the pagan ritual is to give blood to Earth and renew life to the goddess of fertility. What better time for them to declare a bloody war on the days of a ritual sacrifice and end it exactly when the pagan ritual ends.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Originally posted by Aldeberan

Well, the up-side to this conspiracy theory is that it is so specific. It seems that the dates are still being questioned... the first slide show depicted June, 22 with no year attached. People assumed it was referring to 2009, because the digits of 6/22/2009 make a sum of 21. But then the hexadecimal codes started coming out. And the jackblack12,13,14 etc. websites started coming out. One of the websites, www.jackblack12.com... is still up and gives two dates -

"June 22, 2010

and

09/09/09"

for some reason the 2010 date is listed before the 2009 date, given in different notation. And then, of course, is the fact that nothing happened on 09/09/2009. Unless it's supposed to refer to 2109, or some date in the distant future, but that's a long reach.

DNS records trace it back to some guy in Pasadena, California named Steven Tepe. However I'm sure this tidbit has been discussed ad nauseam elsewhere.

So if you're really worried about this, then I would suggest staying out of the six cities on 6/22/2010. and of course if you live nearby a targeted city, make sure you understand how the nuclear fallout will move. For example, a hypothetical nuclear blast in Portland, Oregon would fall southward and eastward, but would leave areas directly north and west mostly unaffected.

Thanks for bringing this up. I guess that the jackblack12.com site is up for quite some time now. Unlike the jackblack12.info site, this site looks rather simple, and yes, there are no hidden codes in this site.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit Toy

Thanks for that information. Apparently, there is more to Operation Blackjack than what meets the eye. For all those who say that even Hollywood movies show nuclear explosions so what is different in case of Operation Blackjack, Hollywood movies might portray nuclear explosions, but they don't hide the URL of an unknown web site in one of the scenes and then wait for movie goers to find that web site and start decoding.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
These predictions seem to be in alignment with Web Bot predictions.

July 11th is their start date for this.
It Sawtooths up to Nov8-Nov11th.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by Pockets
What is your fascination of leaving ATS if you are proved wrong/right?

Just because you don't get something right doesn't mean you have to leave...that's what this place is about for me...learning/educating, helping/being helped and being proved wrong....If I left every time I was wrong on this site I wouldn't of made it very far

Nope, I do appreciate that, as I have stated though I think this is a troll post. I don't see how a very specific claim is education unless it is proven correct - we have a date for this,so if it comes true I'll concede to this thread being educational.

Again, as I stated I think this is a troll post - now answer this, how can a troll post, misinformation or lies be educational?

Aside from the obvious we've learnt to be a little less gullible.

My "fascination" hmm, during my time here the amount of hoax/sham claims I have seen is quite staggering (not necessarily shocking though). Posters that have been right on the edge of hoaxing continue to post "predictions" that never come to fruition, I'd actually like to see one put something on the line for once and in the spirit of fair play I'm willing to do this myself. You can chalk it up as one less disinformation agent if you like.

I totally agree with you about coming here to learn, but you must also realise that not everyone is always what they claim to be online... and yes I do believe in some of the more out there things on ATS - see my signature and note that it doesn't include "But I'll swallow anything".

It'd be lovely to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but that option has proven fallible far too many times.

Alright I guess this makes me a troll-troll...

Hey Tokei... Talk about yourself much? See italicized words in bold.

You clearly value your own opinion too much. As if that wasn't bad enough you attempt to force your opinion on the rest of us as well. You derail the thread then call the OP a troll when it's exactly the other way around. Why don't you go back and read your own before telling others how to read theirs.

You're going to have to bend to suit ATS because ATS isn't going to bend to suit you.

Note: no comments about myself included...

Now, back to the topic that has nothing to do with jokei...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This article makes no sense to me. I didn't understand what was decoded or how it was done. Even the most basic preliminary explanation, i.e., how a newspaper article from a foreign country, could be written in code is not explained. I did not read the comic referenced, and it is not explained how the comic relates to this information.

I really dislike opening sensational headlines like this and then reading poorly written, illogical, and extremely thin expositions "offered" for supposed catastrophic forecasts. None of it makes any sense, and I'm disappointed that so many people rated this article highly.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join