It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If you are wrong, you should leave ATS forever.

Telling everybody they are going to die should not be shrugged off lightly.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

Well if you believe that, then you should put the same ultimatum upon yourself. Should you make a prediction that doesn't come true or come to fruition, you should leave ATS too.

Btw, this is in the PREDICTIONS category. I don't get it. If you don't want to read about what COULD HAPPEN, then why are people coming here to bash this whole thread? So far, I've seen about 25 posts where people just rant and rave about how dumb this is. Well, many predictions are considered dumb until they come true.

Just like I don't care to read about UFO's, you may not care to read about potential scenarios or predictions. So just read and post where you're comfortable, but don't come on here and troll and flame the OP.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

www.youtube.com...

Hmm..united we serve from 06-22-2009 to 09-11-2009.. BLACKJACK dates.. anyone?.. Greetz, Nib.
(beware of their next step)

Remember.. the BlackJack dates were given a few days before this Obama
video was released on June 10, 2009... also remember.. the date of the United Nations General Assembly.. 09-23-09 (23 as in 11 p.m. makes.. 11).. also remember the date of the WHO Level 6 decleration.. 06-11-2009.. everything is "cryptic".. just turn some numbers upside down.. it always refers to 9-11.. it always refers to planet Venus.. sounds silly?.. not if you are aware of their little psy-ops.. I think and feel a false flag psy-op will happen this year.. but not in the sense you think.. the greater one is destined to be in 2011.. do your research..

Greetz,
Nib.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Shocking events happen every day. Some of them can be predicted. Many cannot. I certainly see no reason why the Illuminati would use hex codes and African newspapers to spread messages to their cohorts. They use telephones and emails like normal people.
This thread is like the ridiculous "Bible codes" nonsense. You can read ANYTHING into a piece of text if you use the right codes.

A421FFAC99A1451289B1C54D5E7F100001A456B14E might translate as
"I predict that I'm going to go for a lie down now."
It would be a lot more accurate that a prediction of imminent nuclear war or an alien takeover, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by artysmokes
Shocking events happen every day. Some of them can be predicted. Many cannot. I certainly see no reason why the Illuminati would use hex codes and African newspapers to spread messages to their cohorts. They use telephones and emails like normal people.
This thread is like the ridiculous "Bible codes" nonsense. You can read ANYTHING into a piece of text if you use the right codes.

A421FFAC99A1451289B1C54D5E7F100001A456B14E might translate as
"I predict that I'm going to go for a lie down now."
It would be a lot more accurate that a prediction of imminent nuclear war or an alien takeover, that's for sure.

I disagree.. the starter of this thread has made a huge point.. clear logic and nothing to do with Bible codes.. search deeper.. but I already know.. you won't..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yet another prediction thread that would come and go with nothing happening. Why peoples keep giving stars to these thread is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos
Yet another prediction thread that would come and go with nothing happening. Why peoples keep giving stars to these thread is beyond me.

Thanks for your comment.. how many people do you think you really have reached and will not be looking for answers anymore?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auntie Matter

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I have found something else. In this slide there are two white posters on the wall of the garage. One has the image of what appears to be a silhouette of a female and the other has a pentagon.

They both have written under them. I can't make it out but i'm sure under the pentagon it says "MAJTIC 12".

Majestic 12?

FYI: underneath the female figure it says "ANNUIT COEPTIS"

Sound familiar?

"ANNUIT COEPTIS" could be Latin for "TO OBLITERATE TO BEGIN".

www.translation-guide.com...

I was thinking more along the lines of this: "He favours our undertakings"

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Auntie Matter]

Ahh yes, I see what you mean....an underpinning huh? Hmm sounds suspicious to me. It's one of those pyramid schemes I just know it! Hey! In the one dollar bill, that pyramid with a sun on top reminds me of something. And what's up with the "all-seeing eye"? Whatever.

OMG! I think I see a reptilian thingy in there too! Wowww...

Uhm OK. I wonder if it has anything to do with an alien invasion, this Operation Blackjack stuff. Has anyone thought of THAT angle yet.

Well it's a worth a thought anyway.

Thanks for the pic. I love art. There's some awesome artwork on our money.
And some Latin too I see.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
RE: C
I love pasties, never knew about the Al Q ones. Cornish are good but Finnish are tops!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Hey Jackflap,

Thanks for posting that video clip of Knowing! I saw that movie and ya know I missed the precise ref to the Gulf of Mexico...I notice the explosion of the tv (in the movie) but I musta been spacin' or something. Anyway wow hey I found this today and I'm wondering if the ref to the G.O.M. will be brought up in court (if it comes to that)?

U.S. Opens Criminal Inquiry Into Oil Spill
www.nytimes.com...

Toni over and out

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I have found something else. In this slide there are two white posters on the wall of the garage. One has the image of what appears to be a silhouette of a female and the other has a pentagon.

They both have written under them. I can't make it out but i'm sure under the pentagon it says "MAJTIC 12".

Majestic 12?

FYI: underneath the female figure it says "ANNUIT COEPTIS"

Sound familiar?

"ANNUIT COEPTIS" could be Latin for "TO OBLITERATE TO BEGIN".

www.translation-guide.com...

I was thinking more along the lines of this: "He favours our undertakings"

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Auntie Matter]

Ahh yes, I see what you mean....an underpinning huh? Hmm sounds suspicious to me. It's one of those pyramid schemes I just know it! Hey! In the one dollar bill, that pyramid with a sun on top reminds me of something. And what's up with the "all-seeing eye"? Whatever.

OMG! I think I see a reptilian thingy in there too! Wowww...

Uhm OK. I wonder if it has anything to do with an alien invasion, this Operation Blackjack stuff. Has anyone thought of THAT angle yet.

Well it's a worth a thought anyway.

Thanks for the pic. I love art. There's some awesome artwork on our money.
And some Latin too I see.

The same question to you: how many people do you think you will reach by ridiculing "the all seeeing eye" and connecting it to "reptilians?" and any "alien invasion?" .. I understand your drive to ridicule everything.. but I really think you severely underestimate the power of intelligence and discernment of the reader of this thread.. ofcourse .. just my humble opinion.. keep smiling..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Speaking of dates...

Police State Training In Anderson, SC
6-8-2010 through 6-20-2010
targetfreedom.typepad.com...

Nice. Not. Okay so this article mentions F.E.M.A. guys. It sure does. Well that's not unusual cuz ya know, they are busy doin' their thing, but then there's the little thing about the timing that gets me right between the the frontal lobe and the grey matter.

Just a head's up.

Toni over and out. (time to go to work now!)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Roth Joint

Well hi there Roth Joint,

Thank you for stating your opinion. I find it interesting. For the record, what I said about reptilians and alien invasions was not meant as ridicule. I was/am being serious, puttin' it out there for people to think about. That's all. I take what the OP has posted about the codes in the article and Blackjack and the all-seeing eye very seriously.

And I am happy to see that you do as well.

As far as how many people I'll reach...I'm not really into numbers like that...but a good answer, I think, is if I reach just one person by saving that person's life, or getting them to explore life outside the comfort zone,then I'm good with that.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thank you for stating your opinion. I find it interesting. For the record, what I said about reptilians and alien invasions was not meant as ridicule. I was/am being serious, puttin' it out there for people to think about. That's all. I take what the OP has posted about the codes in the article and Blackjack and the all-seeing eye very seriously.

In that case.. welcome aboard..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

How is giving my honest opinion trolling?

In order to make a prediction, you have to actually believe it will happen, or ceases to be a prediction and becomes a story.

It's not about writing what COULD happen. Anything could happen obviously. It's about believing it will happen 100%.

If you believe everybody will die, and you are wrong, people should know about that, so they can take that in account when reading your next "prediction" at least.

I like the idea where accounts are tagged saying how many times they have failed in the past actually.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

In that case.. welcome aboard..

Thank you much!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Something Big and Bad will happen eventually,[we are just waiting for it you can ''feel it'' about to happen ] to get martial law in and get the peasants to agree to ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!! for their own'' Safety '',quick lock the cattle in the abbatoir theres a wolf outside ''

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Look, I just want to know where I can get these delicious Pastries......

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well..though the Operation BlackJack was right out close to what can happen in todays political scenario, jumping the gun based on decoding and some fancy addition , association to numbers in news reports etc is too far fetched.

Gold_bug is indicating 6/23/2010.

some else was at it, and they came with lots of dates, decoding etc...
one date was 21 june 2009 and it came to pass, we are still here...

see the link

Operation Blackjack-decoding

I find it all funny.....its like a The end of days lunacy.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So Al-Qaeda are making nuclear pasties now, good original thinking...eat one and die,

"Section C - Nine al-Qaeda pasties will be blamed for the attacks against the westerners"

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join