It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is the reason I don't see II and this case related:

PHOENIX — A 9-year-old boy looking for help after his mother crashed their van in the southern Arizona desert was rescued by a man entering the U.S. illegally, who stayed with him until help arrived the next day, an official said.

The 45-year-old woman, who eventually died while awaiting help, had been driving on a U.S. Forest Service road in a remote area just north of the Mexican border when she lost control of her van on a curve on Thanksgiving, Santa Cruz County Sheriff Tony Estrada said.

The van vaulted into a canyon and landed 300 feet from the road, he said. The woman, from Rimrock, north of Phoenix, survived the impact but was pinned inside, Estrada said.

Her son, unhurt but disoriented, crawled out to get help and was found about two hours later by Jesus Manuel Cordova, 26, of Magdalena de Kino in the northern Mexican state of Sonora. Unable to pull the mother out, he comforted the boy while they waited for help.

*snip*

Cordova likely saved the boy, Estrada said, and his actions should remind people not to quickly characterize illegal immigrants as criminals.

"They do get demonized for a lot of reasons, and they do a lot of good. Obviously this is one example of what an individual can do," he said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's the actions of the individual that counts, not their status.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

oh i see, violent crimes are offset by illegals that do good deeds. in an odd sort of way i suppose you're saying we shoudl be grateful whenever an illegal rapes someone because we know another will be helping us.

tough love as they say, right?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
oh i see, violent crimes are offset by illegals that do good deeds.

I think that little boy was glad that Cordova was around. He'd be dead otherwise.

in an odd sort of way i suppose you're saying we shoudl be grateful whenever an illegal rapes someone because we know another will be helping us.

The rest makes no sense. I look forward to our debate.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

oh i see, violent crimes are offset by illegals that do good deeds. in an odd sort of way i suppose you're saying we shoudl be grateful whenever an illegal rapes someone because we know another will be helping us.

Yes, Mr. Brilliant, that's precisely the point he's trying to make. Could you be dimmer?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

hehe, ok i'll wait for the juicy finish somewhere else then.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Here is an idea that may work. How about treating the rapists as rapists and the good samaritans as good samaritans.

Legal or illegal is for another court to decide.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

lol

and the Devil can materialize in front of you
and grant you millions of dollars. Doesn't
make it right.

So let's continue with that story of yours.

a fiction ending of course

And Jesus goes on after saving the boy
and lives in a small rural neighborhood
in America and takes away Mr. Studdard's
job working for less than minimum wage.
Mr. Studdard hurt so badly by the economy
loses his house due to foreclosure cuz he
no longer is gainfully employed cuz Jesus
will do it cheaper than Mr. Studdard.
Mr. Studdard cannot draw unemployment cuz
the state ran out of funds due to paying for
Jesus's medicaid bills that he couldn't afford in
Mexico. Mr. Studdard then gets depressed and
loses his wife and children to divorce cuz he can
no longer provide for his family.

But lord knows let's throw Mr. Studdard
in the grave just because he saved an illegal
immigrant that saved a boy's life.

Moral of the story ::::

A good deed DOES not make a good human being
when multiple crimes are perpetrated whilst
doing that good deed.

1 right doesn't clear a criminal from
all the wrongs he has done.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
Do you have statistical information that they commit less crimes than the average Norwegian? If not then you are just a disinfo agent. We wouldnt have a rape problem if we only imported Norwegians.

Talk about grasping at straws.

Couldn't you come up with something more originally than "disfo agent"?

Perhaps we should just get down to brass tacks and bar all males from entering the country. Or better yet, segregate the men from women and that should take care of the rape problem altogether.

Race has nothing whatsoever to do with the issue of rape anymore than a person's socio-economic status or the color of their eyes.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your analogy is not only off topic but immaterial. You have shown that this is INDEED about II and not about the children.

But we'll go there. According to stats in this thread II's take 3 million jobs in the US, right? Chicken feed compared to what the politicians in Wash. have done to you. 7.2 million jobs lost due to the economy:

The Wall Street Journal.

However I digress. As I said, it's about the individual, not the whole.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

no offense bro
but you went there first
with your story

so if it was off topic
then it was following your
analogy

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Source

Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

Every two minutes.

The Criminal

* The average age of a rapist is 31 years old.
* 52% are white.

Most rapists are white men... Hmmm... I guess we should lock up or execute all the white men and avoid over half of the rapes, eh? That's the logic some are using in this thread.

White people make up 66% of the population yet are responsible for 52% of all rapes? I'm not a statistition but that doesn't look too good for other ethnic groups.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by maria_stardust

looks like someone has gotten their courage up again after that thrashing they took.

spazzy
i don't see that Maria took a thrashing
she was just stating her opinions
on the topic and was well represented
for her view.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by maria_stardust

looks like someone has gotten their courage up again after that thrashing they took.

Me? Thrashed?

Hardly.

You give yourself waaaay to much credit.

But that's neither here or there. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

/off-topic

The fact remains that immigration and rape are two entirely separate issues. Just because the two intersect at some juncture doesn't mean it should be used as a flimsy excuse to rant against illegal immigrants.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

nah, was veiled racism from the start.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling this thread will be discussed
quite a bit in the upcoming days,
on both sides of the table.

or should I dare say

hotly debated

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

Originally posted by RRokkyy
Do you have statistical information that they commit less crimes than the average Norwegian? If not then you are just a disinfo agent. We wouldnt have a rape problem if we only imported Norwegians.

Perhaps we should just get down to brass tacks and bar all males from entering the country. Or better yet, segregate the men from women and that should take care of the rape problem altogether.

Race has nothing whatsoever to do with the issue of rape anymore than a person's socio-economic status or the color of their eyes.

NOW YOUR COOKIN. THE MEXICANS DO SEGREGATE THE MEN FROM THE WOMEN ON MEXICO CITY BUSLINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
green.autoblog.com...
Due to severely inappropriate behavior by some men (groping, verbal harassment) on Mexico City public transportation, city police have instituted three gender-segregated bus lines. 15 more routes are expected to get women-only buses before April.

Instead of barring all males, barring all females would not be a bad idea. It would keep the population down.

Rape has a lot to do with socio eonomic status and IQ. The prisons are not filled with rich genius IQ rapists. Rape is not considered a crime in Mexico. Rape is a part of the machismo culture. In Mexico city they have separate buses for women to ride to keep the men from molesting them.
This is going to be your new culture,get used to it. Average Hispanic IQ 87,Average Mexican Indian IQ, unkown.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

well rape is a crime in mexico, they just don't have the judicial system to deal with it. even in america most rapes go unreported. just look at all the men involved int eh judicial system. would you trust them if you were a girl?

there's no reason to degrade their entire country and culture just to prove a point.

but you are about 1/4 correct. in a certain sense (an incorrect one mind you) rape isn't illegal in mexico. this obviously doens' tmean lives and families aren't ruined it' sjust the way things are.

and yes, the more people in this country we have that think that way the more we will be like it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Naturalized and native-born American citizens also commit all sorts of unspeakable crimes. Your posting this story is less about the crime against the child than it is to gin up a bunch of fear and resentment of dreaded and villainous FOREIGNERS. It's Sacco-Vanzetti redux. Congrats, patriot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join