It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro
Your posting this story is less about the crime against the child than it is to gin up a bunch of fear and resentment of dreaded and villainous FOREIGNERS.

Exactly! And that is why I refuse to add any more content to this thread. I will remember it, though.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Source

Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

Every two minutes.

The Criminal

* The average age of a rapist is 31 years old.
* 52% are white.

Most rapists are white men... Hmmm... I guess we should lock up or execute all the white men and avoid over half of the rapes, eh? That's the logic some are using in this thread.

White people make up 66% of the population yet are responsible for 52% of all rapes? I'm not a statistition but that doesn't look too good for other ethnic groups.

A recent survey in Africa found that about 25 percent of African males admitted to raping.

www.time.com...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Pathetic that you use a rape incident to further your agenda and hatred of illegal immigration.

Do you think this little girl would feel better in knowing that she was raped by a legal citizen?

Would a rape by a legal citizen put her at ease, take away her nightmares, and the fact that she has to deal with this incident the rest of her life?

Your thread is crap.

If you had concern about rape you would have many threads about rape. Threads that involved people who get a slap on the wrist for rape, date rape, rape awareness, and stats about how serious rape is and the impact it leaves on the victim.

Have fun with your witch hunt.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your posting this story is less about the crime against the child than it is to gin up a bunch of fear and resentment of dreaded and villainous FOREIGNERS. It's Sacco-Vanzetti redux. Congrats, patriot.

wow, a lot of big complex words in there,
didn't understand half of them, lol

but ur wrong in ur assumption.
the original OP was meant to note
the un-enforcement of the existing
laws which allowed for the commission
of another heinous crime.

However, through the continuity of the thread
other posters derailed the original intent
with subjugation. And hot debate
thusly was thrown in to propagate
each viewpoint.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
reply to post by RRokkyy

well rape is a crime in mexico, they just don't have the judicial system to deal with it. even in america most rapes go unreported. just look at all the men involved int eh judicial system. would you trust them if you were a girl?

there's no reason to degrade their entire country and culture just to prove a point.

but you are about 1/4 correct. in a certain sense (an incorrect one mind you) rape isn't illegal in mexico. this obviously doens' tmean lives and families aren't ruined it' sjust the way things are.

and yes, the more people in this country we have that think that way the more we will be like it.

The problem of LOW IQ and Violence that is related cannot be solved
until you admit there is a problem.
IQ can be raised through genetic selection or artificial insemination.

Femicide
Murders of women in Juarez still continue;
www.trutv.com...
news.infoshop.org...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
One report of sexual assault by an accused illegal alien.., Pfft, what about all the child rapist that are already in this country legally? Crimes like this are the worst kind, no matter who committed them.
If the OP wasn't just trying to turn this child's rape in to a political issue, then this should make him fume.
Here's a half dozen or so reports of sexual assaults by a much, much more dangerous demographic than illegal immigrants.., Law Enforcement Officers:

www.kmbc.com...

www.kold.com...

www.inlandnewstoday.com...

www.wtrf.com...

www.whiotv.com...

How do we keep these pigs out of the country?

To paraphrase the OP:

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
Police officers. Except in these cases,
execute them first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

Edit=fixed links

[edit on 5/23/10 by NotTooHappy]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Your posting this story is less about the crime against the child than it is to gin up a bunch of fear and resentment of dreaded and villainous FOREIGNERS.

Exactly! And that is why I refuse to add any more content to this thread. I will remember it, though.

please save me your attitude. if this was the case you could've stated this some time ago. you're drumming up more racial tension when it wasnt' even there to begin with. and let's not forget your willingness to drop the race card. arguments like this are pathetic.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since some of you cant link the two ill break it down for you. I see some moderators cant see the point so let me help.

You have a man on parole. His race does not matter. So lets just say a man.
He was paroled after 6 years in prison off a armed robbery charge.

Now this felon is not allowed under law to have a firearm. Every week the parole officer stops by he sees a 9mm pistol on the felons coffee table and does nothing about it.

One day this felon gets in a road rage incident with someone and pulls out his 9mm and shoots at a man missing him but hitting his little girl in the
back sit.

He then runs and gets caught by police. Now the father of the girl finds out the parole officer knew the felon had a gun and did nothing about it!

You are telling me the father is not gonna think in the back of his head this thought:

If they had only enforced the damn law and arrested him for having a firearm he would not have been on the street and my daughter shot!!!

If the law had been enforced said felon would not have been in the position to do the crime.

Those parents of the rape victim are gonna think the same thing if this guy is illegal.

They are gonna think:

damn the feds if only they had deported him my daughter would not have been raped.

Understand now?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ker2010]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
geez, just shoot the messenger will ya.
This is a prime example of why some
folks don't post here. Getting flamed
for posting relevant news.

And everybody speculating
on motives. It's quite absurd really.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Some of you are missing the entire point. If this guy was stopped at the border, he never would have entered the US and raped this little girl. Now, how many more rapist do you think crossed into our country besides him? We don't need MORE criminals!

And to those who think this is "bashing illegals" (laughable statement), what if this was a white US citizen who broke out of prison and committed this crime? In both situations the menace is walking around ILLEGALLY and posing a threat to decent society!

There is a reason immigration laws and border security exists! It's like a dirt filter. If you remove the filter, then who knows what caliber of people are walking into this country!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dont let them fool you most of those shooting you down do in fact support the illegal movement

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

Aw c'mon, what about the many other instances of rape that occur on a daily basis?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dont let them fool you most of those shooting you down do in fact support the illegal movement

Not only that many support these behaviors and stand for it, many use defenses that have been proven wrong by the Supreme Court decisions. Once those fail it becomes do you not care about humanity defense. And you know the famous defense "...you Fascist...or ....you Racist..."

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The first crime was entering the country illegally. Cutting in line in front of legal immigrants like my parents and relatives. Those who came here legally are furious at the foreigners sneaking in. The second crime was far more heinous and the second strike. Did he falsify any papers? That would make it a third strike, congratulations, he wanted to come to America for life and he succeeded. Lock him up with the animals as a sex offender, the lowest trash in the penitentiary.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by boondock-saint

illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

You beat me to the punch.

Deport him in a coffin...wait too expensive....a body bag will work just fine.

To hell with the body bag..

Shot him in the stomach, watch him die, then burn the body and move on.

And, I should like to thank the Federal Government. Because of you another innocent life is destroyed because of your greed, stupidity and ineptitude.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Holy propaganda. What a WORTHLESS thread. I wonder how many LEGAL US CITIZENS RAPE PEOPLE TOO?!?!?!

Stay hot, OP

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by azguyblahblah

And to those who think this is "bashing illegals" (laughable statement), what if this was a white US citizen who broke out of prison and committed this crime? In both situations the menace is walking around ILLEGALLY and posing a threat to decent society!

Uh... Mexico isn't a facility for criminals, it's a country.

Though, if you're trying to insinuate that Mexico is just a big haven full of criminals, then wow.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Waiting for the OP to somehow create the link between someone being an illegal immigrant and someone being a rapist. Because last I checked, illegals weren't running around raping every woman they saw.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Holy propaganda. What a WORTHLESS thread. I wonder how many LEGAL US CITIZENS RAPE PEOPLE TOO?!?!?!

Stay hot, OP

OMG lol Its not a law that legal citizens can be deported. So if a legal citizen rapes someone it could not have been diverted by enforcing a law.

A illegal citizen can be deported so the crime could have been diverted by enforcing a law..

Understand? mmmmmkay

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

i guess this thread must've made it to the most active section. we're getting a lot more drive-bys now.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join