It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by ProUSA
Holy propaganda. What a WORTHLESS thread. I wonder how many LEGAL US CITIZENS RAPE PEOPLE TOO?!?!?!

Stay hot, OP

OMG lol Its not a law that legal citizens can be deported. So if a legal citizen rapes someone it could not have been diverted by enforcing a law.

A illegal citizen can be deported so the crime could have been diverted by enforcing a law..

Understand? mmmmmkay

Well, random guy, lots of things could be prevented if law enforcement had done their job correctly and in a slightly different way. Your point is stupid. This thread is being used as PROPAGANDA through, essentially, the same way terrorists work--use fear as a way of coercion. So, yeah, it could have been prevented if there were no illegal aliens in the country. Just like rape could be prevented if cops busted EVERY underage house party, etc etc.

Stupid thread.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Waiting for the OP to somehow create the link between someone being an illegal immigrant and someone being a rapist. Because last I checked, illegals weren't running around raping every woman they saw.

Quick Translation:

Originally meant to be posted by SpectreDC

I can not devote to this thread as I continue to support the Illegal behavior anyway in which I can. What I can do is I can ridicule others so I look like the hero that I think I am

Again nothing in the OP links all Illegals to committing rape, but it does highlight that this crime could have been prevented had the laws been enforced to instill fear in the illegals instead of making them ever more embolden when people defend their Illegal behavior.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are chumming the waters : boondock-saint !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The article you based your whole thread on was a total of 4 sentences long . One of which, highlighting the fact that his status legal/illegal has yet to be confirmed .

The title of the article at the time of this post is Raleigh man accused of raping 12-year old girl . Yet the title of your thread reads :Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mixing this heart wrenching rape into an issue relating to his legal status ..... is baiting the water .

If he had raped the girl whilst being in position of one of the following ....
would it be any less a heinous act ?

B-1/B-2 Tourist/Visitor Visas
E-1/E-2 Treaty and Investor Visas
F-1 and M-1 Student Visas
P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
etc etc etc ......

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Holy propaganda. What a WORTHLESS thread. I wonder how many LEGAL US CITIZENS RAPE PEOPLE TOO?!?!?!

Stay hot, OP

OMG lol Its not a law that legal citizens can be deported. So if a legal citizen rapes someone it could not have been diverted by enforcing a law.

A illegal citizen can be deported so the crime could have been diverted by enforcing a law..

Understand? mmmmmkay

Well, random guy, lots of things could be prevented if law enforcement had done their job correctly and in a slightly different way. Your point is stupid. This thread is being used as PROPAGANDA through, essentially, the same way terrorists work--use fear as a way of coercion. So, yeah, it could have been prevented if there were no illegal aliens in the country. Just like rape could be prevented if cops busted EVERY underage house party, etc etc.

Stupid thread.

So facts are stupid to you?

Being here illegally is against the law FACT.

IF this guys was illegal and had been deported said rap would not have accured. FACT

So where am i wrong. I was under the assumptions facts were never wrong.

If the guy is here legally it doesnt make the rape any easier but it does reduce one way it could have been avoided if he was illegal and laws were enforced.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ker2010]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

An inaccurate translation, my friend.

I, like that member, are simply trying to prevent propaganda like this from tarnishing these boards. I agree that border security should be tighter, I agree that illegals should be sent back, I don't agree with the means that AZ is trying to do this because I think it supports racial profiling.

I'm AGAINST illegal aliens, but this thread is simply propaganda.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Stay hot, OP

Understand? mmmmmkay

Stupid thread.

So facts are stupid to you?

Being here illegally is against the law FACT.

IF this guys was illegal and had been deported said rap would not have accured. FACT

So where am i wrong. I was under the assumptions facts were never wrong.

My point isn't that I don't believe this story, or whatever you're ignorantly insinuating. My point is that a thread like this puts all illegal immigrants in a bad light. Yeah, I get it, if he wasn't here it wouldn't have happened, thank you Captain Obvious. And while I agree illegal aliens should be sent back, I'm under NO impression that all illegal aliens are "terrible" people, as this thread would make them out to be.

Again, there are plenty of other things that cops could do better and more efficiently to stop crimes. So, to point out illegal aliens for rape is just trivial.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I, like that member, are simply trying to prevent propaganda like this from tarnishing these boards. I agree that border security should be tighter, I agree that illegals should be sent back, I don't agree with the means that AZ is trying to do this because I think it supports racial profiling.

Not meaning to derail the thread but out of all the threads on Illegal immigration ive yet to see one person show me in the law where it says you can stop anyone without probable cause. Im still waiting for someone to show me.

Care to clear things up and show me in the law where it states that? Then you will win one other supporter.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not meaning to derail the thread but out of all the threads on Illegal immigration ive yet to see one person show me in the law where it says you can stop anyone without probable cause. Im still waiting for someone to show me.

Care to clear things up and show me in the law where it states that? Then you will win one other supporter.

I believe the law explains that a law enforcement officer can ask for someone's "papers" over reasonable suspicion. All it takes, my friend, is a cop with even a SLIGHT bit of prejudice to stop a Hispanic-looking person and ask for papers, even if they were doing nothing. Reasonable suspicion is VERY vague. And I, myself, can't quote the law right off hand. But I remember reading a few excerpts of instances explaining when it was alright for the officer to ask for a green card or whatever that were just absurd.

If you pull someone over for speeding, and you find they're illegal, good for you! If you catch a theft, turns out he/she is illegal, good for you! If you see two Hispanic-looking teenagers playing around, being harmless in a parking lot and ask for papers because they "looked suspicious," shame on you.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If this keeps up we'll have as many apologists here for illegals as we do for muslim terrorists. I didn't think that was even possible. Hey at least the muslims follow a pseudo religious book, the illegals follow the path of least resistance........

[edit on 23-5-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Originally posted by azguyblahblah

And to those who think this is "bashing illegals" (laughable statement), what if this was a white US citizen who broke out of prison and committed this crime? In both situations the menace is walking around ILLEGALLY and posing a threat to decent society!

Uh... Mexico isn't a facility for criminals, it's a country.

Though, if you're trying to insinuate that Mexico is just a big haven full of criminals, then wow.

LOL. Who said anything about Mexico? This is one of my main problems with this whole issue. This isn't a problem with Mexicans, it's a problem with illegal aliens. There exists a world outside of North America, and there are many illegals from all over the world in our country. The fact that you vision a Hispanic person anytime someone says illegal alien is your problem, not mine. And of course Mexico isn't a haven for criminals. The USA is. 12 million and counting. When someone enters this country illegally, it is ILLEGAL, and said person is then a criminal. We don't want people who are so adverse to legally entering our country (for whatever reason) that they would risk their lives to walk for 18 hours through 120 degree temperature in the desert. How is this hard to understand?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Immigrants aren't the only people who rape you know...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with illegal immigration. This is disgusting human nature. The man just so happens to be an illegal citizen..therefore, this thread was made.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Tell that to the 'open borders' idiots.

An organized and orderly immigration plan is needed to let in workers and keep out scum. But you can't tell that to the 'THERE SHOULD BE NO BORDERS!" brigade. These idiots want anyone and everyone packed in here.

Morons.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
It is ridiculous to consider that a rape committed by an illegal immigrant is any more heinous than a rape committed by legal citizen. The fact remains that a young girl was raped and to use her traumatic experience as an excuse to promote a political agenda is abhorrent.

Rape is not a crime committed exclusively by illegal immigrants.

This thread reeks as a pathetic excuse to bash an already demonized segment of society with impunity.

Of course it isn't just illegals. A political agenda? The OP wanted to make people aware so that we can prevent such things. This traumatic experience of the child did not have to happen. Had the laws been enforced, she wouldn't have had to go through that. Many rapes and other crimes that were commited by illegals were preventable. If it were my child, you bet I would make people aware so that is doesn't happen to someone elses child too.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hahaha.. YOU ARE ALL THERE ILLEGALLY.

Jesus!!! Get it through your heads! It isn't your Country, and the government that is running the corporation that has PIRATED/ROBBED the true inheritors of the land is a lying, murdering, RAPING, sons of goddamn bitches.

Sorry, but this topic ticks me off.

Second of all, pardon me for getting all Christian (because I am surely not one) but, 'Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.'

The man will be held accountable and punished by his fellow inmates. Don't waste your precious love and positive energy on wastes of human excrement like this. Mercy on the child's soul.

But stop whining about 'illegal aliens' or immigrants. Honestly, it's just more divide and conquer. Aren't you sick of being played for fools? Aren't you sick of acting like fools?

I know I'm sick of watching this transpire.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
so your solution is simply to be upset that a 12 year old got raped and ask nicely to the illegal immigrant that did this not to do it again

Oh, please spare me the false sentiment.

The truth is that the issue of rape and abuse against women and children are something I take seriously. I have never made light of either of these two issues and have done my small part in helping these victims carry on with their lives as best as they can.

Have you ever volunteered at a women's shelter? I have.

Have you ever worked the phone lines for victims of sexual assault or domestic violence? I have.

Have you ever dealt first hand with a woman who was forcibly raped and beaten? I have.

The ugly truth here is that a horrific crime was carried out against a child, yet the emphasis of this thread is being placed on the legal status of the rapist. This thread is nothing more than a cheap ploy to bash illegal immigrants.

No, no, no! I have known women who have been raped as children and have never been he same since. They never got it out of their heads. What the OP and others are trying to tell you is that, yes legals do it too. Say you have 50 rape cases, 25 are legal, 25 are not. Now instead of having 50 children raped, had the laws been enforced there would be 25. That means that 25 childrens lives would be normal. You could have saved 25 kids simply by laws being enforced.

To make this thread, he is bringing awareness of a crime that did not have to happen. He does not want to see another crime like this that could have been prevented. If it were your child and you knew the only reason she was raped was because a law was not enforced, would you stand silently by? Would you say oh well it could have been a legal citizen that did it? Knowing that it did not have to happen, would you not say a word? Or would you be angry and not want to see it happen to another child?

Because we have legal citizens that do it, does not make it ok for an illegal to break our laws and do as he pleases. Protect our children, that is what the OP is saying. That is what he wants.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
People are outraged when a rapist gets released from prison only to rape again saying the judicial system doesn't work...

People don't have a problem with illegals who come into the US illegally commiting crimes thanks to the government not doing it's job.

Go figure.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Yes...because all illegal immigrants are child rapist...right?

Instead of turning this into a political issue...why not focus on the fact that a child was just raped...instead of using the poor girls situation in an attmept to make a point.

Which is more disgusting...the rape or the use of that rape to push an agenda???

Clearly the rape is more disgusting. If you think otherwise, there is something inside your head which is broken.

Had we been enforcing our immigration laws, neither event would have had occaission to occur.

A year and a half ago, I was working about an hour west of where this event occurred, and a drunken illegal alien collided head on with another car on interstate 85, killing both occupants of the car, who were both high school students. Snuffed 'em right out. In a twisted turn of events, the drunk lived with just scratches, to stand trial for it.

Had we been enforcing our immigration laws, that wouldn't have occurred either.

If you insist on allowing this sort of thing to go on out of some twisted sense of 'justice', I vote that we just dump 'em all in your neighborhood instead of mine, so YOU can deal with it.

I'm about tired of it here.

Edit to add: about a week and a half ago, another illegal alien (arab this time) was busted for human trafficking in Greensboro, NC. Caught him red handed with a child chained up in his basement, 'prepping' her for export. You have any kids? Wife? Sisters? Mother? You can have these illegals, too.

[edit on 2010/5/23 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It is ridiculous to consider that a rape committed by an illegal immigrant is any more heinous than a rape committed by legal citizen. The fact remains that a young girl was raped and to use her traumatic experience as an excuse to promote a political agenda is abhorrent.

Rape is not a crime committed exclusively by illegal immigrants.

This thread reeks as a pathetic excuse to bash an already demonized segment of society with impunity.

They should be demonized. we should treat them like any law breaker. with impunity.No mercy. I dont care why you are here...if your here illegaly you need to be deported.

Quit defending these parasites. Thats what they are...a damn parasite. Im fine with LEGAL immigration. But i hate ILLEGALS. why because they take everything from this country and give nothing back.

They take money and jobs and resources away from LEGAL united states citizens.

They come over here and have upwards of 4 babies(when they cant afford it and that drains even more resources). They then teach those children that they are mexicans and NOT americans. essentially undermining our culture and our way of life.

LEGAL immigrants that assimilate into OUR culture and OUR way of life=good

ILLEGAL immigrants=parasite scum

THEY SHOULD BE DEMONIZED!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first

That is.... assuming he is here illegally... As the article says, they are still checking to see whether or not he is here legally....

So until then we can't really blame this on his status... Because the fact is we don't know if he is here legally or not....

Either way though, what he did was disgusting and I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join