It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 6
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
i agree that it's not a contest. but if you can't agree that these debates are important then why are you here? if you think this is all meaningless banter then maybe you shouldn't participate.


Did you say "debate"? Sure. Would you care to take this topic to the Debate Forum(DF)? Structured debate, judged but DF members.




posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


i can't imagine why you would use such an absolutely terrible example to illustarte your already bad point.

52% when we are by far the majority?

and why are you dragging white poeple into this. i can't even count the assumptions you're making. i will never feel pity for people that think this way. do not ask for it, you will not get it.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Spazzy
i agree that it's not a contest. but if you can't agree that these debates are important then why are you here? if you think this is all meaningless banter then maybe you shouldn't participate.


Did you say "debate"? Sure. Would you care to take this topic to the Debate Forum(DF)? Structured debate, judged but DF members.


yes i would.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the debate forum???
Am I even allowed in that forum ???



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
everyone time out!!

1. we don't know if the man is even illegal so the article analysis is sensationalist.

2. those saying this is racist are resorting to race bait. it's not fair to accuse those who are worried about this as being racist . that's like saying those who are up in arms over the catholic pedo scandal are antireligious.

3. those using this story to paint all illegals along with the suspect are as bad as those who bash all catholics cuz of the priests.

i think everyone is wrong here./ those defending the man and accusing those who are upset as being racists and those who are accusing the man and illegals without even knowing if he is illegal.

its also not fair to say those who are upset are exploiting the child. its human to be outraged at stuff. its not a slam against the illegals just like it shouldnt be a slam at catholics or to say those who are upset are exploiting the victims.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Put him in the ground.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
Put him in the ground.


well we wouldn't need to deport him
if that occurred.

However, I am fearful for the next
victim from laws being unenforced.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mesmerizer
everyone time out!!

1. we don't know if the man is even illegal so the article analysis is sensationalist.

2. those saying this is racist are resorting to race bait. it's not fair to accuse those who are worried about this as being racist . that's like saying those who are up in arms over the catholic pedo scandal are antireligious.

3. those using this story to paint all illegals along with the suspect are as bad as those who bash all catholics cuz of the priests.

i think everyone is wrong here./ those defending the man and accusing those who are upset as being racists and those who are accusing the man and illegals without even knowing if he is illegal.

its also not fair to say those who are upset are exploiting the child. its human to be outraged at stuff. its not a slam against the illegals just like it shouldnt be a slam at catholics or to say those who are upset are exploiting the victims.


i admit his status as citizen resides at the heart of the particular matter. howerver the hypothetical we as a whole are raising is still valid. (obviously or people wouldn't care)

i can't imagine how he could be legal. how can the police be investigating his status? if he doens't have a DL then he's pretty obviously illegal. makes perfect sense to me. if he didn't have his DL on him it's been long enough for them to get some answers out of him. the only excuse would be that he's remained totally silent and did not provide any information whether intentionally or not.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
Put him in the ground.


well we wouldn't need to deport him
if that occurred.

However, I am fearful for the next
victim from laws being unenforced.


The sad part is that even if laws are enforced there will always be victims. That was the point of the high school drop out versus high school graduate example. The laws don't turn predators into lambs. Never have never will.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik
 


we realize that dask. that's not the point. the point is that FACTS are important. whether or not a particular fact makes your stomach heat up makes no difference as to it's status as a fact.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spazzy
 

Spazzy
I think u have a valid point.
With the high tech stuff we have now
if he has not been proven to be
a citizen already, then his chances
of ever being characterized as a citizen
is doubtful. Thereby making this
discussion most relevant on
both topics.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


yeah exactly. in this case 'alleged' would simply mean it hasn't gone to court yet. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to check the DMV.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
The sad part is that even if laws are enforced there will always be victims. That was the point of the high school drop out versus high school graduate example. The laws don't turn predators into lambs. Never have never will.

Nobody is saying enforcing the laws
will totally wipe out crime.
But what we ARE saying is that
enforcement of the existing laws
could have cut down on the NUMBER
of the crimes committed.

Unenforcement of one law
allows another crime to be perpetrated



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
reply to post by daskakik
 


we realize that dask. that's not the point. the point is that FACTS are important. whether or not a particular fact makes your stomach heat up makes no difference as to it's status as a fact.


Yes but putting something out there as a fact when it isn't confirmed is misleading even if it turns out to be true.

No one is siding with the perp but the way the thread was titled and the remark made by the OP on unconfirmed info.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by Spazzy
reply to post by daskakik
 


we realize that dask. that's not the point. the point is that FACTS are important. whether or not a particular fact makes your stomach heat up makes no difference as to it's status as a fact.


Yes but putting something out there as a fact when it isn't confirmed is misleading even if it turns out to be true.

No one is siding with the perp but the way the thread was titled and the remark made by the OP on unconfirmed info.


yeah that's true but you have to remember back to the opening few posts. it wasn't only my side of the argument that was considering him to be illegal. so don't use this as another excuse to point a finger.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Which is more disgusting...the rape or the use of that rape to push an agenda???


What is most disgusting is that people like that from Mexico can come here at will.

What is most disgusting is the people who ignore the crimes they commit.

What is most disgusting is Americans who defend this because they want the drugs they carry.

What is most disgusting is that they take up 3 million jobs desperately needed by Americans.

My Sister In-Law was slaughtered by an Illegal who the Mexicans let out of prison, who then ended up in South Carolina a month later and attacked four other women before killing Siss.

What is disgusting is that he was arrested multiple times and let go without deporting him, including being arrested earlier in the same day for grabbing a woman on the street and hitting her.

What is disgusting is the Detective admitted they were not allowed to give him to ICE because it was City policy.

What is disgusting is that those who apologize for this are enablers who are partially guilty for Sisses death and all the other violent crimes committed by these animals.

You are an activist for them, so you hold guilt in this. Why do you defend this? What is in it for you? Drugs? You are an Illegal yourself? You have Illegals in your family? Just asking?



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
...is it becoming common to include an arrested person's home address in news articles?... so many things wrong with that...

...what if the arrested person is found innocent of the charges?... does the newspaper publicly apologize for spreading his home address all around the world?... i doubt it and, besides, an apology cant undo any damage done...

...what if something worse happens?... what if someone decides to steal the arrested person's personal belongings from his home while he's awaiting trial?... what if a wacko vigilante's version of justice is to do a drive by and, in the process, kills someone?... is the newspaper held responsible (financially? legally? morally?) for aiding the process?... i think they should be...



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
yeah that's true but you have to remember back to the opening few posts. it wasn't only my side of the argument that was considering him to be illegal. so don't use this as another excuse to point a finger.


No finger pointing here. Just an exchange of ideas in 1's and 0's. The OP made a point and others countered it. That is all. Nothing personal.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


it's unfortunate that you have to submit to this type of response to make people understand what is being said.

we have to trudge through miles of feelings of inadequacy and self hate to arrive at such an obvious conclusion.

thank you for sharing and i'm more sorry than words can describe for your situation.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
It is ridiculous to consider that a rape committed by an illegal immigrant is any more heinous than a rape committed by legal citizen. The fact remains that a young girl was raped and to use her traumatic experience as an excuse to promote a political agenda is abhorrent.

Rape is not a crime committed exclusively by illegal immigrants.

This thread reeks as a pathetic excuse to bash an already demonized segment of society with impunity.


Do you have statistical information that they commit less crimes than the average Norwegian? If not then you are just a disinfo agent. www.abovetopsecret.com... We wouldnt have a rape problem if we only imported Norwegians.




[edit on 23-5-2010 by RRokkyy]




top topics



 
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join