It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is a joke....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure this is a troll caller. The other 1% hopes to Santa or Peter Pan or Magic Urkel or whatever great power there is that she gets FEMA camped.

But for now I'll stick with [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db48dd2512be.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki

Originally posted by Niccawhois

I'll second that! That is exactly how progressive liberal democrats get elected! They cater to the welfare trash because they know that they will always vote themselves a raise!

I'll second that! That is exactly how conservative republicans get elected! They cater to the back country trash because they know that they will always vote for the good lord!

I know you are but what am I? Neener neener.

Cripes.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
LMAO, unfortunately, there are many people like this in America. About 51%

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Also, I'd like to add (totally off topic so I'm sure it will be removed in

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

The point was to show just how easily a few words in a statement could be changed in order to give the reverse effect. Each party has it's demographics which do not exactly shine.

I believe that everybody is entitled to a vote or an opinion no matter how much I disagree or cringe when I hear it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
reply to post by AwakeinNM

The point was to show just how easily a few words in a statement could be changed in order to give the reverse effect. Each party has it's demographics which do not exactly shine.

I believe that everybody is entitled to a vote or an opinion no matter how much I disagree or cringe when I hear it.

Agreed. I responded that way in disgust of how many people simply polarize the topic with no real contribution. If any of my posts seem to not contribute to the discussion, I'll at least try to contribute some comedy value.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy what country are you from? You like to give your point of view without any credentials of your location. That might give the rest of a knowledge of your mind set. Also, please explain to me all of the countries the US has destroyed, and the ones we have helped. I believe you should imigrate to the US as you suggest many others should. Sorry you feel so bad about the US.....you sound young and impressionable.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No problem. Since you are being so magnanimous, why don't you take our immigrants. You can have all the ones that hate America, since they would obviously be at home. I think we'd be happy to keep the ones that actually love this country, it's freedoms and the constitutional precept of a limited government.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

That was real. Some people are just not educated. Some people do not have the luxuries of college or parents that set good examples. You can't blame her for being ignorant...she knows no better.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The problem with people coming to America is this . People that are born in America , This is the only land we have. And people who come here, even tho its a free nation , we was here first. But , I know you all are going to say the native Americans was here first. well true.But lets not forget about everyone who was born in the united states over the last 100 years. The 1980s , 1990s , 2000s, these kids are going to grow up with what no borders?

If we open our borders we will have less privacy and the nation will look totally different and the nation already has 300 or MORE Americans . now out of the 300 Million , 150 million will have kids in the next 20 years. So you take the 150 Mill and times that by how many more people move here times that by the amount of land we have and then times that by how many places to work there are = 3rd world country

[edit on 21-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

Actually, I can blame her for being ignorant. Even without parents and a college education she obviously has no spark to educate herself. I have no sympathy for the ignorant. Now if she is mentally challenged in some way, then no I can't blame her for that. You can't fix those things. You can fix ignorance, it's just up to the individual.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
reply to post by Exuberant1

That was real. Some people are just not educated. Some people do not have the luxuries of college or parents that set good examples. You can't blame her for being ignorant...she knows no better.

Why do you believe it was real?

Weiner portrays himself as...

A conservative Libertarian.

A Doctor of Anthropology.

A man named Savage.

None of these things are true. Why should anything else about his SHOW be?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
All I got to say is we were welcomed by indians along the Northeast seaboard. Wich is where I live, all you other people in colorado and Texas and California etc etc, are the perps here , my family wasnt greedy and stayed here with the friendly indians.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
America is talking about borders. America has virtually destroyed all countries it did not like, and this guy is talking about borders.

Americans = hypocrites, lol

Do you know that america kills and tortures people all over this world, no thought for borders.

Hypocrites.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by andy1033]

Oh another anti American troll let me ask you a question what country are you from lets see how they compare shall we. This thread is about how ignorant people can be and then guess what you decide let me put in my two cents so i can further prove it. If you want to discuss the topic by all means join in. If you want to cast dispersions and prove your nothing but a troll dont bother

Now back to topic ive discovered when most people are asked about policies and laws on illegal immigration there is a huge amount of misconceptions. My favorite is there going to send police out to pick up illegals. Having read the law they will check there status upon arrest or citation.I dont know about you but i assumed this was done all ready. Little did i realize it wasnt until Nashville set up this same exact law. Guess what happened in Nashville a large area that had become little Mexico now has businesses moving back in crime went down and i can read the signs again .And i have a friend that does construction and guess what wages went up amazing isnt it. And one other thing i noticed most of the Mexicans here now are legal and guess what there hard working and want to be Americans and are an asset to the community.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
shes not ignorant she makes perfect sense. everyone in america is illegal. there was no such thing as america until the british decided to colonize at the expense of the native americans.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Sorry but you can only be a racist to a RACE... immigrants are not a single race.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

Well to be fair only the welfare recipients fall into this category, and I am an american and she sounded like all the fat and lazy and dumb welfare cases I dealt with at work on a dialy basis.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
it probably is a joke.

if she is as stupid as she sounds, would she have the wherewithal to even make it down to the welfare office? would she even be able to fill out the necessary paperwork or answer the simple questionnaire if it were orally administered due to illiteracy? i mean she sounds dumb enough to have actually needed someone else to dial the number.

how does someone that inarticulate remember how to breathe? ok that one was rhetorical.

i'm sure mike savage has no trouble drumming up plenty of mouth-breathers to help him soil the airwaves, but it just sounds phony.

i try to always remember that most, nearly all, of what we see / hear from the MSM is for 'entertainment value only'.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I take it Andy you live in a country with no borders? I guess we are to assume that any and all are free to come to your country and live off the largess of i was going to say its citizens but if it had no borders then it has no citizens, so tell me where will the money come from to support these i was going to say immigrants, but since their are no borders then they cant be immigrating to anywhere. Just some thoughts

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I put this in the political madness forum because I cannot believe that someone is this ignorant about how our politics and government is run.

When a republic dies this is what happens.

Idiots are left to be in control.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join