It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is a joke....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I put this in the political madness forum because I cannot believe that someone is this ignorant about how our politics and government is run.

This is a troll right? Has to be... Are there really people out there that can be this ignorant?

This Woman should be the model of ATS Deny Ignorance and have one of the sound bytes of this when you load up the page......

-Kdial1

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Come on man....

She isn't ignorant, she's a progressive - advanced thinking. Maybe you're the ignorant one who is making too much money.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This video was already posted a couple days ago. But again, it's a nice reminder for those who haven't seen just how stupid some people are.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Scarcer]

+29 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
America is talking about borders. America has virtually destroyed all countries it did not like, and this guy is talking about borders.

Americans = hypocrites, lol

Do you know that america kills and tortures people all over this world, no thought for borders.

Hypocrites.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I hope she is faking that.

If she was that dumb, she probably wouldn't have made it to adulthood.

But who knows these days.

I just hope that was not real.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sadly'..
it seems that a large majority of people in 'so called
"civilized" societies/cultures...
are frighteningly dumb.

Most of them spend at least 6 hours a day in front of a television..
Preventing them from any original, true, meaningful thoughts.

Yes, People really are this dumb.

edit:
especially in amerika.
god I wish i could leave it. lol

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, the caller is either doing this just to be funny, or.....well I dont know where to begin on the other part.

Radio Host - "Where does the money come from into the public treasury Jo?"

Jo- "Illegal aliens who work for a living and then pass the money to the goverment."

Radio Host - "Jo, your a very sick person. I really, really pity you Jo. And you should of never been able to get on this show."

Haha! Its so dang funny, but at the same time extremely depressing. She also said there needs to be a cap on how much people make here, and when shes asked how much she makes, she ends up on welfare. God, I just love some Americans in a depressing way.

Ive gotta post this video on my facebook to see what kind of repsonses I get.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This must be true and a totally real representation of the loony left.

3rd rate AM radio DJ with a fake name? How could Weiner Savage be anything less than a news breaking journalist?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
America is talking about borders. America has virtually destroyed all countries it did not like, and this guy is talking about borders.

Do you know that america kills and tortures people all over this world, no thought for borders.

Hypocrites.

Do you think you could NOT group the entire nation in this category. There are a select few Americans who are the hypocrites and those are the ones usually in charge. I don't agree with anything we do and I am American. This country hasn't been "American" omo in a long time and the TPTB have done this. It's truly sad and people need to wake up here and smell the roses so to speak.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. These people vote!

I think that a large majority of people in 'so called
"civilized" societies/cultures...
are frighteningly dumb.

Your post reminded me of a book suggested to me by a friend. It discusses how modern society mirrors a human zoo, and promotes behavior/disorders that arise in wild animals who are kept in captivity. I forget the name, but a quick google makes me think he was probably talking about The Human Zoo

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
she did make some poor remarks but mostly what I feel happened, is that she was just overwhelmed by that presenter constantly bluffing her out... hek on a phone talking to some shark like that even I would get nervous. now for sure she is not the brightest light out there but I could quite clrealy understand what she was TRYING to say and I must agree with her... How many people could be sustained by the us? uhmmm.... wasn't it something like every person alive today could get a pretty massive piece of land if they would just divide Texas equally? I'd say American soil can sustain a hell of alot of people... she just didn't have her answers readily available but her mentioning borders being thrown out.. I see 1 reason and 1 reason ONLY to not do that.. it'd be hella dificult to get taxpayers money if the government doesn't have an eagles eye on who's doing what... without borders that very thing would prove impossible since anyone can go work and take the earned money out of sight from TPTB. that presenter never gave the woman a fair chance to proof her point....

Its all about the money.... I saw some graph presented here on ATS wich showed that (to be safe I'll scale it down since I thought it was even higher) the top 20% of the people in america own MORE money then the bottom 80%... her mentioning people making to much money can only mean this... and I'd have to agree with that... never before have we had such an overwhelming amount of money transfered from the lower- and middle-class TO the upper-class as we have seen in the last couple of years... the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer

[edit on 21-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Oh gosh, I forgot that person could vote to. That is a really scary thought/actuallity. Im sure anyone of us could go talk to her and just say whatever she wants to hear and she will vote for us. At the minimun, we could just say we will pay for her car insurance, and then we will be guarenteed her vote.!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
wow, how comes americas got so racist towards immigrants nowadays, is it because maybe they cant be seen to be racist against blacks now obama is president???

the woman is speaking perfect sence, the host is a biggot, simple as!

theirs been so much of this racist bullcrap coming from the usa lately, and even worse more people seem to be buying into it than are ignoreing it!

talk about brain washed! If it werent for immigrants their would be no USA, it would just be a massive bit of land enhabited by native indians the other indigenous people ... not white america!

and wow, that host is a complete racist dick,, its pretty dam shocking,

[edit on 21-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
wow, how comes americas got so racist towards immigrants nowadays, is it because maybe they cant be seen to be racist against blacks now obama is president???

theirs been so much of this racist bullcrap coming from the usa lately, and even worse more people seem to be buying into it than are ignoreing it!

talk about brain washed! If it werent for immigrants their would be no USA, it would just be a massive bit of land enhabited by native indians the other indigenous people ... not white america!

and wow, that host is a complete racist dick,, its pretty dam shocking,

[edit on 21-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

A case of illegal aliens who arrived 300 years ago calling the NEW illegal aliens criminals.... something doesn't ad up here....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your country only talks about borders when you need them, when have americans ever cared about how others borders had nothing to do with them.

Pure hypocrisy.

America should be accepting off all immigrants seeing as you destroy so many countries that sure could of done well themselves.

+4 more 
posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
A case of illegal aliens who arrived 300 years ago calling the NEW illegal aliens criminals.... something doesn't ad up here....

We are not illegal aliens, and I resent your ignorant comment. My ancestors came to this country LEGALLY. All American citizens' ancestors came to this country LEGALLY. In order for us to be illegal aliens we would have had to have broken some law. Please tell me which law our ancestors broke. I'm sick and tired of people pointing to the fact that we immigrated to this land. It was NOT a country when we did that and it was only through our ancestors work that it became a country WITH LAWS.

All countries EVERYWHERE with the exception of maybe Africa are countries of immigrants. Please refrain from using this tired unfactual argument.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

If it werent for immigrants their would be no USA, it would just be a massive bit of land enhabited by native indians the other indigenous people ... not white america!

All I want is for people to follow the laws of the land. You are correct that America is a country of immigrants, LEGAL immigrants. If you don't like the laws then get them changed BEFORE you break them. What good is a lawless society? None. Who gets to decide which laws are OK to ignore? Nobody.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OK.

This is a joke.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Hypocrites.

This has nothing to do with any "imperialism" america has done in Government. 'We the People' are kept in the dark mostly about TPTB's agenda. The lady in the interview is, I am praying, the minority in this country. Atleast everyone i talk to from day to day can see how important it is to protect our borders.
Do you not remember 9/11?
Can you not already see we are infiltrated from within the White house?
Can you not also see the minipulating going on on wall street by all the powerful bankers?
You are as ignorant as the lady!
Also, we are being robbed of Welfare for the trully needy, like the elderly, widows, Foster families and orphans and disabled. Those NON tax paying illigals are sending all their money to Mexico, an estimated 6 billion a year. What is their President doing about his own country?
Instead, he comes to our country, with our wanna be president, and mocks us as Americans. I say "take care of your own country first before you start telling us how we should run ours! Jack ASS!
This soundbite has gottem me so angry I could vomit!
God help you and any others who believe any man/woman, including the president, owe them a handout.
There is a bright side to all of this. Father stated in His word that the man that will not work, will not eat. This is still true to this day. It will be even worse for all the thieves who took it from the trully needy.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

And, yet again you dissemble!

The thread is about THE CALLER and her comments and yet you immediately attack the show's host???
I have yet to witness a single post by you that doesn't immediately dissolve into pure dissembling, deflection and obfuscation. You continually defend people like the caller by launching pointless ad hominems at those who point out the callers lack of intellectual ability. Birds of a feather methinks!

On topic: This "person" embodies the nature of the progressive left - irrationality! They are driven by pure emotion and have no idea how to interject logic and rationale into the equation. They are a danger to themselves and an even greater danger to society as a whole. People like this caller make it painfully obvious that the gene pool could use alot more chlorine!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join