It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is a joke....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

Yes, will you please make that thread? I think people need to be educated about this. I am so freakin' tired of people saying we came here and slaughtered all the indians, and stole their land. BTW, I'm part Native American, and I know that isn't true, so please will you help educate those that love to over-generalize. Thanks in advance!!

On Topic;
I have heard this stupid sound bite before, and it's not fake, just ignorant and frustrating.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by sickofitall2012]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

With all due respect , I don't consider it 'a nice thing to do' when I see my 'fellow posters' promoting such irresponsible levels of Ignorance by equating immigration control with racism .

Go back and read my post again . Not once , did I 'praise my government' .

Right or wrong , if not for the Atomic bombs , all of europe would be doing the goose step/jack boot parade , and the swastika would be flying from all of your flagpoles .

Let's not forget that Pearl Harbor was attacked BEFORE the bombs were dropped .

If you can't do the time , don't do the crime .

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
This must be true and a totally real representation of the loony left.

3rd rate AM radio DJ with a fake name? How could Weiner Savage be anything less than a news breaking journalist?

It is actually a fairly large movement in the southwest for the
creation of a new nation called Aztlan.

Less to do with looney left and more to do with La Raza.

This guy is a state paid professor in Austin.

This is his own words...not mine, not rednecks, HIS words...

This other video has a lot of information in it as well.

To me this could lead to race riots at best, and civil war #2 at worst.

I think it will get ugly fast.

I hope the ppl that made the videos are wrong, but alot of their
evidence is totally verifiable.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Destroyed countries that could have done well on their own? Really?

Name them. Because I'm sure there are plenty I can counter with.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellow.sapphirine
i agree and support her.. we dont need no borders.. we are all one by nature, humans! these countries, religions, borders are man made and bull#.. wake up people! she has the right thinking.. u are the ignored one!

He is the ignored one...

I think you meant to say ignorant one....

I think english is not your first language, thou I do applaud your
attempt and you do a lot better than some ppl here in the US.

I think you agree and support her because you agree and support
La Raza ( aka "The Race"), and Aztlan ( a new nation to be carved
out of former US states ).

So now that we have that in the open it puts things in a totally
different light.

The current attack plan is move into an area and pressure out
anyone that does not agree with your planned cultural change.

Have lot of babies and that gives you a 18 year visa while you raise
the child here and do not pay for the healthcare and instead
shift that cost to taxpaying citizens here.

It has worked for quite awhile, but AZ and other states have grown
tired of the abuse.

For the most part most of America is oblivious to this, and will be
that way for awhile longer.

But once the drug runners shot that sheriff it got deadly serious,
and it is going to start ratcheting up from that incident forward.

As the illegals push, some of us are going to push back.

If you push too hard and kill a lot of citizens here you are going to
be VERY surprised in the response you will get.

I wish you luck, your gonna need it.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The guy in the video is somewhat correct if you didnt have borders crime in america would get even worse. The lady in the video doesnt understand that illegals(most not all) ruin American society because of their low expectations and immoral sense of living and raising children.(once again not all but sadly most)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
holy crapoli...Ive heard some stupid people in my life speak but this women takes the cake. Im totally speechless at her entire mentality. I'm actually considering calling Savage to see if he believes it was a joke caller

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Don't bother. I worked in radio for awhile. I can absolutely assure many of you that major political talk shows do fake calls. I've sat in the studio and watched it happen.

Hell, local morning shows do it from time to time. Say something shocking and people listen. Now after awhile you won't have to do it that often. Stern even faked calls.

It's all about selling Ad's. I can't say either way as I have never worked for Savage, but I will warn all of that phone fakery is quite acceptable in the radio world.

All that being said, it's an idiot. What do I care about an idiot?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
She's also probably three hundred pounds, chewing on a twinky and pissing a brick cos her remote is out of reach and her A*** is too fat to get up and get it.

The model american idiot, they should find her and post her picture by the word "retard" in the dictionary.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i for one dont need to say this was a real or not real phone call .
I know many people who think just like this heck just look at some of the reply's . No borders well that's a nice dream but until the world is on the same economic footing. It will have to remain a dream .
open borders would be the fall of the us and most other 1st world country s as the millions upon million of refuges flood into that country .
theres a little over 300 million here now with totally open borders that would bollon to 600 million like that lady thought in as little as five years.
you think the slums are bad now you think the food prices are high you think the gas prices are high you think the power prices are high you think the taxes are high.
try doing this and you will see a whole new meaning to what high prices are
supply and demand you have a million lofes of bread and 2 million people who want one now how much is that bread worth to you so your one of the 2 million who get a lofe?
better yet there are now 400 million cars on the road (traffic is a nightmare as your 5 mile commit takes an hour each day.
and the cost of gas has going up to 10$ a gallon because you need to produce and disturbuit so much beyond your capacities of your refiners and pumps .
then you will be the one crying to close the borders but it will be to late.It may already be

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I'm telling you, society is ruined. This is what the new liberals have done to America. They were never interested in truth, only lies. Good luck, America. The liberals will probably make a ton of excuses while simultaneously ignoring facts and then blaming others when things don't work out.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
voting is a joke.

as Carlin said, 'garbage in, garbage out...'

give it up please.

stick a fork in us, we're done.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

The controversy over the US border isn't about racism. We have a problem with people breaking our laws and coming here illegally. You'd think the term ILLEGAL immigrant would explain why we don't want them here.

And yes my ancestors were immigrants, but they were immigrants who came here LEGALLY.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The real ignorance for me is the way he disrepect people, i found this in Wiki Savage was born Michael Alan Weiner in the Bronx, to Benjamin and Rae, and he comes from Jewish heritage. He described his childhood as difficult, due to his father's "gruff and profane" personality and frequent verbal abuse. His father died of a heart attack in his fifties. I would just say like John Lennon...all you need is love.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Gloster]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I can only say.. WOW. I mean really? Where do I start?

First, I don't think that we should get rid of any of our borders and let just any person walk in without some form of challenge. I can just envision the death toll from that. Immigration issues aside, America has some dangerous enemies that would just love to be able to stroll in here and plant a couple bombs in our front yard.

Secondly, I can't say that the woman is stupid, as I've only heard her once and this isn't enough alone to judge her intellect, but I can and will call her ignorant. It looks like she has failed to make a living for herself, so feels that no one should be living in a vastly greater manner than herself. She also thinks that letting people into the world's richest (I know.. I know, debt, conspiracies, TPTB), opportunistic countries would save or at least improve the world in a way.

I think that her thinking is flawed and has become entangled with her dreams, maybe. The host of the show wasn't very... well he didn't seem very willing to teach or show her how she was wrong, or even why her ideas were ludicrous to him. It seems that he saw a chance to completely dominate her in a game of phone chess, and dominate he did.

~Santh

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
America is talking about borders. America has virtually destroyed all countries it did not like, and this guy is talking about borders.

Americans = hypocrites, lol

Do you know that america kills and tortures people all over this world, no thought for borders.

Hypocrites.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by andy1033]

The corrupt in power are the ones doing the destroying. Not the people. A lot of those people America kills are it's own people. By leaving the borders open and allowing violent drug-cartels, human-traffickers, and other violent criminals to come flowing in like the oil-leak that's gushing out over in the Gulf. Be careful who you call a hypocrite. Because words like that can come back to bite you while reality is slapping you in the face.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I sure hope Savage isn't trying to pull a Phil Hendrie.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
wow, how comes americas got so racist towards immigrants nowadays, is it because maybe they cant be seen to be racist against blacks now obama is president???

the woman is speaking perfect sence, the host is a biggot, simple as!

theirs been so much of this racist bullcrap coming from the usa lately, and even worse more people seem to be buying into it than are ignoreing it!

talk about brain washed! If it werent for immigrants their would be no USA, it would just be a massive bit of land enhabited by native indians the other indigenous people ... not white america!

and wow, that host is a complete racist dick,, its pretty dam shocking,

[edit on 21-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

Seems absolutely hilarious that someone comes in to defend what an unintelligent, uneducated person said in a YouTube clip, and then butchers their grammar, spelling, and the English language in general. Of course that person made sense to you...... you know about as much or less than the person that called into the show.

People somehow do not grasp the difference between legal and illegal immigration. When most of out ancestors were coming to America through NY, it was all LEGAL. There are millions of LEGAL hispanic immigrants in the US. Come here legally and we will welcome you with open arms no matter what country you're from.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the majority of Americans are this ignorant. This should be proof of the affect of fluoride in the public drinking water. That or our current socio-economic landscape has allowed our species to evolve in a manner that shrinks our critical self thinking skills. I'm actually embarrassed for this woman.

--airspoon

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Roman Empire ended in the same way, opening border to immigrants from the surrounding world. It wasn't one war which ended Roman supremacy but the question is if there is possibility to stop this trends with such significant differences in the level of development of US and the rest of southern part of America?

Your structures of power are very old. In fact Americans developed the first constitution and great glory to you but disadvantage of this system is that its not enough adopted to the modern world. In such old democracy system you have old families which keep hand on the power fore more than hundred years. This reality is stiff and cant be adopted to the changing world.

Personalty I don't believe that US could defend themselves from the illegal immigrants. This is huge business for mafia and even for official market. This trends would stay until the levels of life on the two sides of the borders would be reduced to the level that emigration and immigration would be less attractive for the people from Mexico and rest of the America. There is no other possible way.

Maybe this men that US are to reach? I'm the man from the outside. I wish all best to US people but lets face the truth. History teach us that countries which build walls like ancient China, Romans building walls on Britain island, France building the Maginot Line, Germany building Berlin wall. None of this walls had protect this countries. Ale this walls was crossed. Why? Because the higher wall is the more attractive the prize aper to be even it is not true.

I don't know how the economic situation in Mexico is now but if US wants to stay as they are now they should take more care to help their neighbors instead of messing with counties fare away. In other way one day you would weak up in different Matrix and there would be a big surprise and asking "what did we do wrong?" and "who is guilty?"

[edit on 21-5-2010 by odyseusz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join