It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by Netties Hermit

The banner didn't just have stars, it has SEVEN stars - i.e. "the Seven Sisters", the Plieades!

You KNOW he'll warp that semi-circle of stars into the shape of the Plieades to force it to fit into his starmap religion, right?

Great Scott Man! I did not even notice those 7 stars.
Was only considering how much the White Tree of Gondor resembled Wayne's White Tree of Funkytime.

The "Menorah Tree" on the banner has 10 branches... Isn't there something about that in Revelations, relevant to the Rise of the Antichrist?

10 "branches" or horns, 7 stars... Folks we may have us the Antichrist here!

The "tree" of knowledge figures fairly prominently in biblical eschatology, and it IS a bit eerie how well it also fits into the eschatology of Wayneism. I see an eerie correlation there... but wait, isn't the Antichrist supposed to gain a following? I can't see Wayneism ever getting off the ground in that regard!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by dcmb1409

i hadn't seen the oneism banner in there...

The banner didn't just have stars, it has SEVEN stars - i.e. "the Seven Sisters", the Plieades!

its actually "four women and three men"

It's not uncommon for megalomaniacs to take from established religions and mythologies and "change" ("warp"?) them to try to force them to fit into the "new" paradigm they are trying to create... We have already seen how fond Wayne is of this tactic - I seriously doubt if he's EVER had an original thought - he just "changes" previous thoughts to try to make them APPEAR new, and force them into the mold of his creation. That is a WELL established tactic he uses when manufacturing his "ancient star maps", or as he GENEROUSLY calls it, "Re-interpreting" them - most frequently with additions that were NOT in the original, which new additions he ALSO "re-interprets" to try to force them into his mold.

One reference to that activity that I've already thoroughly deconstructed was his "re-interpretation" of the "Cherokee Star Map". It was NOT a "star map" of any sort, and was not even Cherokee! My analysis of that appeared at dcmb1490's defunct blog, in the book, and I've also posted it in this thread earlier. I invite Wayne to "debunk" my analysis of his "re-interpretation". Go ahead, Wayne, give it a shot. I've got proof to back my analysis up... what have YOU got to support yours?

The Sacred Seven – The empowerment of Women

The author has had to devise ways to protect the material of who we are and where we come from in its beginnings before he believes he will later place it in the hands of seven responsible people - four women and three men of very constructive traits (ref: Good and evil link) that he will nominate as its guardians when the time is right.

It will continue through the future in the hands of these chosen seven, also continuing with the gender balance of 4 and 3 since the author believes women are by nature slightly more peaceful and gentle and less warlike, therefore in view of this, hold greater potential than men in peaceful leadership.

In the far future it will be most secure if new members are replaced by voting majority acceptance of a new member by all existing members at the time.

oneism.org...

"Holy" crap!

That sounds an AWFUL lot like a closed "secret society"! I thought Wayne preached AGAINST that sort of thing? What the hell is he doing trying to ESTABLISH one?

Perhaps he feels left out, and wants to be one of the "New Elites" himself?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by mcrom901

I think he has been over indulging in the 'wacky backy' or other such substances

I am also at a loss
That considering he preaches for EVERYTHING to be FREE to

EVERYONE. Why does he have a DONATE BUTTON at the end of his site.?

Not only the "donate" button, but why does he SELL his book, if he preaches for everything to be free?

It seems that WE are better at practicing what HE preaches than he is himself! After all, "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World" actually IS free for the taking!

Just the thought that we are better at practicing what he preaches leaves me feeling sort of slimy... I'm going to take a shower now - but I promise to come back!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Marrr

I perused the YouTube video posted by 'upyourforkpipe' (a name I assume that
isn't his/her real one, though an alias is a bad thing this poster proclaims!)

Using word-tricks and ominous music, the Poster attempted to convince the
viewer that ATS members -under the approving eye of the site owner and staff,
were involved in underground organisations that dealt with filth and low conduct.

Well, look, this kind of illustrates my point: there are disturbed individuals out there and one would do well by not dealing with them in any manner at all. Let them languish in a parallel universe.

"The only requirement for Evil to triumph is for Good Men to do nothing".

Some times, one has to take a stand, and hold the line. My ma used to tell me that if I ignored bullies, they would eventually go away. My pa had a slightly different philosophy, which I found to work much better, and much more quickly.

A good sharp "rap in the yap" does wonders to assist them in their decision making process.

Five or 10 of those raps work even better.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree with you regarding word 'disturbed' but this hoax was brought here and everyone
was expected to gulp it down without any complaints.

Not everyone, just people w/o faculty for critical thinking, and for those, there is no remedy. I've posted enough in threads about water being used as "fuel" for cars, about "radiant energy" and hell, debating John Lear, to know that there is a contingent out there who will still ignore reason no matter how plainly it's laid out.

Buddhasystem, I like you. You have a good head on your shoulders, and apply critical thinking wonderfully. With that in mind, don't take this as a "rap on the knuckles with a ruler", but rather as a divergence of opinion.

It's not for those "True Believers" that you mention that we do battle. You are absolutely right, NOTHING will ever sway their diseased minds. They are a lost cause, one for which any extra expenditure of energy is a futile effort.

It's for the "fence sitters", those who could go either way depending on the information presented, and the packaging of said information, that we go forth. There are two sides to every story, and without the presentation of "our" side, they would be left to follow the "information" presented by the opposition.

In order for them to make an informed decision, the information MUST be present to decide upon.

And so, we do what we do for the love of mankind.

edit on 2011/7/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It's for the "fence sitters", those who could go either way depending on the information presented, and the packaging of said information, that we go forth. There are two sides to every story, and without the presentation of "our" side, they would be left to follow the "information" presented by the opposition.

Look, when I listen to the tripe presented by charlatans, I just see way too many holes in the "information" (I think you have been too generous defining that). I posit therefore that a person with a modicum of education will see that in a similar light, and a person without such would be helpless when it comes to judgement in any event.

I don't disagree with you, but I still see your effort as mostly futile. It's not even a critique, because I've spent way, way too much time here on ATS debating and trying to expose most idiotic theories. I almost regret that. I always forget Matthew 7:6, which I think is a piece of brilliant advice for those who know.
edit on 4-7-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Video is back up
albeit a tamer version and we now have a new alias in the form of Jakob Petersson from Norway.

Though I strongly object to those allegations made at me.

My grammar and spelling are quite proficient thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I went over there to watch the child display his temper tantrum once again. James is getting mild in his second childhood. Did some snooping while looking around and found Mr. Judy's Roswell Alien video's. (Yep, plural. there were two that someone spliced together to make Judy's alien video)

See the following:

.youtu.be...

and

youtu.be...

Also the names of Stephen Hannard - alien disclosure group UK and Steven Greer kept popping up in association with these video's. Does it mean anything? Who knows.

Oh and the projector sound and false aging were added later to make it "more real". lol.

Either James is a very stupid man or he goes a very long ways to Antarctica to buy an obvious fake video.
Some in the spy business should hang it up and flip hamburgers for a living, right Faltskog. (is that spelled correctly Judy?) Sheesh.
edit on 4-7-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Video is back up
albeit a tamer version and we now have a new alias in the form of Jakob Petersson from Norway.

Though I strongly object to those allegations made at me.

My grammar and spelling are quite proficient thank you very much.

What the hell is that?!
'UpYour-Doo-Dah' has provided a fine display of how Wayne and Judy dramatise
everything into a movie-like scenario.
Star Wars Meets The Matrix...

Although... as commented by Netties, the spelling leaves a lot to be desired.
Thank the Lord this lad doesn't have to write a book!

Dcmb -You're correct, the adding of the 'reel noise' shows again, how these clods
of earth think that most perceive the world and anything on You Tube must be true
if it's in the form of a movie!
edit on 4-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Although... as commented by Netties, the spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Thank the Lord this lad doesn't have to write a book!

Perhaps Wayne Herschel wrote that for little Jimmie its about his speed as per his FB rants.

That video by honour guard was priceless. The only sane statement from that garbled mess was about the sword of justice. It will fall but it will fall from German hands and German justice.

I took from the video that Mr. Judy tells the truth and nothing but the truth.

Well she lied about:

1.NASA

2.College in the U.S.

3.Her rich husband and 40 kids in a shoe

4.Her private radio telescopes

5.Her alien video

6.Her downlink from the FUSE satellite

7.Karne, UFO's, being abducted, education, country of origin, country period, SETI, her new magic telescope, threats, ATS, sock puppets, her shape, writing a book, blah, blah, blah........

Show proof of truth Judy.

I must get with the director on this. Maybe a trip to Germany is in order.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Had to laugh at the latest video by Judy Faltskog Alias ......Jakob Petersson....upyourforkpipe

Doubtful Diana.......Sunflare......Gorgonzola.........onlythetruth........black cat.....AnneH.....

oldfartswife......moaning martel.......warlockandjudge....to name but a few

And she accuses US of hiding behind user names

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hi BAID

I'm shaking in my shoes my card is marked

Do you think that was Judy at the end of the video ?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wait up Jakob. You say we're a GOVERNMENT agency operating in multiple countries, but you want people to contact their governments on us? How does that work?

Also, your list of offenses that we have committed, while toned down, are still libelous. What happened to the ring that we're supposedly running? All 4 people that watch your videos will see that you change your stories about us as much as Judy changes names (or BIAD changes avatars).

And you use the word 'we' alot.

Who is 'we' Jakob? You and Wayne = we?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hi BAID

I'm shaking in my shoes my card is marked

Do you think that was Judy at the end of the video ?

I'm wobbling in my high heels at the spelling and the grammar!!
That could have well been Ms. 'Van-The-Man' Greunen halfway through his
'chip and tuck' operation... I'm sure they'll make a video about it soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Although... as commented by Netties, the spelling leaves a lot to be desired. Thank the Lord this lad doesn't have to write a book!

Perhaps Wayne Herschel wrote that for little Jimmie its about his speed as per his FB rants.

That video by honour guard was priceless. The only sane statement from that garbled mess was about the sword of justice. It will fall but it will fall from German hands and German justice.

I took from the video that Mr. Judy tells the truth and nothing but the truth.

Well she lied about:

1.NASA

2.College in the U.S.

3.Her rich husband and 40 kids in a shoe

4.Her private radio telescopes

5.Her alien video

6.Her downlink from the FUSE satellite

7.Karne, UFO's, being abducted, education, country of origin, country period, SETI, her new magic telescope, threats, ATS, sock puppets, her shape, writing a book, blah, blah, blah........

Show proof of truth Judy.

I must get with the director on this. Maybe a trip to Germany is in order.

I would like to add having fake breasts to the list please.
I'd also say add having a job, but #1 sort've covers this area.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Oh please not the busom subject, he'll be back on here in an
instant crowing about how big 'they' are and dumping images
of him sat in a cafe!

Edit: It would be interesting to know what the owner and staff
of ATS think of these antics on You Tube.
edit on 5-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Marrr

of him sat in a cafe!

Would you rather me hit below the belt

Edit: Interesting indeed.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Marrr because: ^

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

reply to post by Marrr

of him sat in a cafe!

Would you rather me hit below the belt

Good Gosh No!
I'm still reeling from the 'cafe' pic and his/her torrid quotes.
Do you think he will ever have the (insert part of anatomy here)... to come back
on this thread?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm still reeling from the 'cafe' pic and his/her torrid quotes. Do you think he will ever have the (insert part of anatomy here)... to come back

That pic and 'cafe' have no reason being grouped together in the same sentence, let alone setting. I think I know what happened to the socks filled with bars of soap that he got beat upside the head with.
BIAD - No, there is no going back

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

BIAD - No, there is no going back

Good!

It's the temper that intrigues me, after all -this isn't a discussion on
how an idea is translated or interpreted, James said he worked for
NASA and then produced nothing... (accept an image of wearing a
basball cap)... to back-up the claim.

The ranting and raving quite unerved me to the point of spilling my
Earl Grey Tea.

There has been nobody else step forward and agree that the information
was true regarding the UV signal and as of to date, nobody can solve how
a radio receiver can take in such a signal.
When doubted, he flew into a rage and cursed us all like the character
Mucklebones from a thread here on ATS!

Could it be that the glory and limelight has faded and Wayne's public
backing has dropped away and our little boy from Gateshead is feeling
left behind?

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join