It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Was frantically trying to alert peeps via PM yesterday re: the latest slander, but the ATS PM system let me down.

Gonna check it out now and see if our Judy is still on the boards ...
Well done guys

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Thank you and good hunting Netties. Please advise if other material appear as it adds to the overall package that is being sent to the handler of Mr Judy's files in Germany. the hounds are being released.
edit on 2-7-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Let's not kid ourselves, the only antenna (or scope, as Judy would call it), that James has access to is this old car antenna he stole during his auto factory days at Audi.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c23f1d011347.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure it has caught plenty of UV signals whilst in Antarctica with the depleted o zone and all. Hopefully all that sun didn't get to Judy's head...

So I think we can call the search for Judy's secret scopes officially concluded.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Portugoal because: (no reason given)

We don't know if there is a "fisheye" lense in that thing or not. All of these conjectured job descriptions make me think of South Park and Mr. Garrison's invention the "It". You remember, the big ring with the four flexi-grips..."It", is better than flying.

I'm sure James/Judy worked with technologies that saved countless lives and made driving safer.

BIAD...you were saying..
edit on 2-7-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I perused the YouTube video posted by 'upyourforkpipe' (a name I assume that
isn't his/her real one, though an alias is a bad thing this poster proclaims!)

Using word-tricks and ominous music, the Poster attempted to convince the
viewer that ATS members -under the approving eye of the site owner and staff,
were involved in underground organisations that dealt with filth and low conduct.

Someone owes myself and fellow ATSers an apology.

The other video shows a technical apparatus that may be a benefit to future travellers,
although 'The Reamer' looks a difficult contraption to accept and may only be a favourite
with those who can focus on two tasks at one time.
The company's motto 'Shove it and See' may have been a poor decision from the Advertising
Dept.

Edit: I attempted to purchase the 'IT' and the nice man at the Salesroom demonstrated how
it works. He's now agreed to jion our Church choir as a soprano, instead of the baritone -he
previously was.
The machine is still in the Salesroom.
edit on 2-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left bicycle helmet in Edit Room.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, well, well. It took the "sock puppet" longer than anticipated to leave a comment on that NASA Judy video.
Here it is, enjoy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

felina2012 has made a comment on NASA Judy:
Hum. Honestly, I haven't found anything interesting in this chaotic vid. Bad vid, no graphics, no music, just hateful content, and the story you're telling was actually quite different (true or not true, but this is a false report). But since you are so well informed, why don't you tell us your name and say OFFICIALLY what you have to say? Herschel and Fältskog did! Should I call you Mr. Coward? Oh, btw: no wonder there's no record of Falkstog, that's not her name... *LOL*...

This comment requires your approval. You can approve or reject it by visiting the comments page.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound familiar to anyone. Sounds like someone that had a video taken down to me but that's my opinion.

I mentioned on the site that there was a correction to Faltskog spelling. Call me what you like NASA Judy, sticks and stones they say. Maybe you and Wayne Herschel understand the playground rhetoric better than adult conversation. ciao.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

'felina2012' Another cat-orientated username.
It truly is like being in school yard with all this garbage, Judy-will you please
step up to the plate and answer the questions that a lot of people here have.

Well done Gin -Dcmb

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not going to post them all but the same M.O. this "sock puppet" is doing I have seen somewhere before. Maybe on a thread with an author that skips and sticks out his tongue with his little friend. sigh........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

felina2012 has made a comment on NASA Judy:
What do you actually want to say? I hope your brain is not as confused as your vid. Or maybe you're not that good with English...? The name of Judy is also wrong. And sorry, why did you upload this as a video? Can't you write on a blog? As a video it sucks.

This comment requires your approval. You can approve or reject it by visiting the comments page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll play little girl.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

sigh..........

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
The newest slander by Mr. Judy has been eliminated.

upyourforkpipe's video "abovetopsecret.com protecting Criminals - Spread the word "

Judy why do you think utube keeps shutting your video's down?

Its time to unleash the hounds.

Aye! A job well done!

This video is dedicated to Judy:

Consider yerself Rick Roll'd, baby!

"Never gonna give you up... " "You know the rules, and so do I..."... "We know the game, and we're gonna play it..." ROFLMAO!

Note: No, the blonde in the video is NOT Judy. You can tell, because I have it on good authority that Judy can't move like that, 'cuz she's got thick ankles, and is a bit broad in the beam....

edit on 2011/7/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It DOES sort of sound like someone who has been... following... this story, and is firmly in the opposition... camp...

A "camp follower" version of Judy?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You might be right about a camp follower. Whomever this puppet is they sure are concerned about the correct spelling of Mr. Judy's name.(shouldn't they be glad the spelling was wrong?) Anyway its past 9:00 pm Eastern time so the child is probably in bed by now. ( I wish parents would watch their children on-line.)

OMG, haven't seen someone get Rick Roll'd in quite awhile. All of my sense's have been assaulted. ( I know, wasn't suppose to watch it but I tried waterboarding once just to see what it was like).

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by nenothtu

OMG, haven't seen someone get Rick Roll'd in quite awhile. All of my sense's have been assaulted. ( I know, wasn't suppose to watch it but I tried waterboarding once just to see what it was like).

True story: I went to check and make sure the slander video was gone, and when I hit the link I have here for it, THAT was what initially popped up! I thought to myself, My, how appropriate!" and had to pass it on.

I finally found the page, and sure 'nuff the video is gone. I have no explanation for why that video popped up when I hit the link for the slander video. I think it's a sign from Ra!

edit on 2011/7/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Marrr

I perused the YouTube video posted by 'upyourforkpipe' (a name I assume that
isn't his/her real one, though an alias is a bad thing this poster proclaims!)

Using word-tricks and ominous music, the Poster attempted to convince the
viewer that ATS members -under the approving eye of the site owner and staff,
were involved in underground organisations that dealt with filth and low conduct.

Someone owes myself and fellow ATSers an apology.

The other video shows a technical apparatus that may be a benefit to future travellers,
although 'The Reamer' looks a difficult contraption to accept and may only be a favourite
with those who can focus on two tasks at one time.
The company's motto 'Shove it and See' may have been a poor decision from the Advertising
Dept.

Edit: I attempted to purchase the 'IT' and the nice man at the Salesroom demonstrated how
it works. He's now agreed to jion our Church choir as a soprano, instead of the baritone -he
previously was.
The machine is still in the Salesroom.
edit on 2-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left bicycle helmet in Edit Room.

That video was clearly assembled by a very maligned person. Mr. Forkpipe, or is it Mrs today?
Maybe the next one won't attempt to have such an ominous overtone to it, perhaps a video with love and carebears along with some KC and the Sunshine Band?

The V/W hippie bus is getting to me, I'm outta here....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

You take it easy out there on the roads and remember, it's not the 'Mystery Machine'
and Scooby may not save the day.
I'd have got away with it too, if it hadn't been for you pesky kids!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I've been pondering what it would be like attending one of Wayne's conventions. Then I remember this..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I doubt ivan0135's videos could be made with these real keewwwl model kits, but ... just in time for their release there seems to have been a wishlist:

The Judy Fältskog amateur hoaxer's model kit wishlist guide to pretty dumb ufo replica's that will probably fool a lot of people

Some examples:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13c0568153fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81e637c3105a.jpg[/atsimg]

Awesome!

Keep an eye out in the near future for the newest ruse ... brought to you by Judith Faeltskog's (note spelling) wishlist of Alien model kits, Triangular Anti Gravity UFO TR-3E Atlantis Models, Area 51 Ufo models and more...

Now ... to just await when one of these will show up in a video or photo. It's only a matter of time.

edit on 3/7/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Oh yes, the 'Trekkies' movie - I remember it well.
He's a dentist and his wife assists in the office, there was also a
vague reference that she also dresses up like that home.
Imagine... wandering around in a strange dress and wig!

Er... moving on, I agree with you that any conference with Dr. Judy
-Astromoner extraordinaire invited would be a place where one can
find oneself... in a dress and babbling about 'Skinny Bob'

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

'And That's Not All! Call in now and you'll get this 'My First Science Kit' free
with every purchase!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ff1dfeb785f.jpeg[/atsimg]
Developed by Mr Herschel, this pack will assist you to conjour up Eygptian
theories that'll have the mummies rocking in their tombs!
No more dismal checking and rechecking... just mix your ideas and Heh Presto!
A game for all the family to enjoy'

Disclaimer: Not a Flying Toy.

Convention badges sold seperately.
edit on 3-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

how can i tag people in the above pic...

Hidden-Records-by-Wayne-Herschel
‎4th JULY - TAKE A STAND FREEDOM DAY ... GLOBALLY ... MAKE A DIFFERENCE
INSPIRE OTHERS BY OWNING THIS IMAGE YOURSELF... AND TAG 10 FRIENDS

If you believe this is what needs voicing and you WANT be a part of making our world a better place for ALL, then click link to COPY this image (LINK BELOW) as your own... TAG 10 friends with this TEXT who you believe are active friends... consider how powerful it is when they also USE AN IMAGE and tag 10 friends...

eta...

Lynn Pearce: A few minutes after I shared this, my fb account was blocked and unavailable for a few hours. Seems to happen everytime I share something from you Wayne. Coincidence?

Hidden Records by Wayne Herschel: Geepers Lynn... Im running a secure setting and 3 firewalls and snail speed internet to help me combat attacks without fast take overs by remote access! Please let me know if it happens again.

Lynn Pearce: Oh, I know it's nothing to do with you Wayne, just thought I'd let you know what's happening.
)

edit on 3/7/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

, then click link to COPY this image (LINK BELOW) as your own...
TAG 10 friends with this TEXT who you believe are active friends...
consider how powerful it is when they also USE AN IMAGE and tag 10 friends...

You mean like this?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

how can i tag people in the above pic...

Hidden-Records-by-Wayne-Herschel
‎4th JULY - TAKE A STAND FREEDOM DAY ... GLOBALLY ... MAKE A DIFFERENCE
INSPIRE OTHERS BY OWNING THIS IMAGE YOURSELF... AND TAG 10 FRIENDS

If you believe this is what needs voicing and you WANT be a part of making our world a better place for ALL, then click link to COPY this image (LINK BELOW) as your own... TAG 10 friends with this TEXT who you believe are active friends... consider how powerful it is when they also USE AN IMAGE and tag 10 friends...

eta...

Lynn Pearce: A few minutes after I shared this, my fb account was blocked and unavailable for a few hours. Seems to happen everytime I share something from you Wayne. Coincidence?

Hidden Records by Wayne Herschel: Geepers Lynn... Im running a secure setting and 3 firewalls and snail speed internet to help me combat attacks without fast take overs by remote access! Please let me know if it happens again.

Lynn Pearce: Oh, I know it's nothing to do with you Wayne, just thought I'd let you know what's happening.
)

edit on 3/7/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

Are we getting the blame for this? Or is it "they" or "them" this time..

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join