It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Lynn Pearce: A few minutes after I shared this, my fb account was blocked and unavailable for a few hours. Seems to happen everytime I share something from you Wayne. Coincidence?

Hidden Records by Wayne Herschel: Geepers Lynn... Im running a secure setting and 3 firewalls and snail speed internet to help me combat attacks without fast take overs by remote access! Please let me know if it happens again.

Lynn Pearce: Oh, I know it's nothing to do with you Wayne, just thought I'd let you know what's happening.
)

edit on 3/7/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

Are we getting the blame for this? Or is it "they" or "them" this time..

Well, by the quote, we can see it wasn't Wayne, so I'll gues they'll just chalk it up
as another one of our secret organisation's tricks.
It's like being back at school, when the boy on the next desk complained about my
handstanding antics in the yard...it was a laundry day that's all I'll say.

... And of course, the insinuations I endured when I played at Wimbledon in the
Mixed-Pairs, because I played alone.
edit on 3-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wayne Herschel's FB page has a photshop picture for the American 4th of July independence day celebration that shows a crowd with banners and placards highlighting some of these slogans:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace not violence

Action not anger

Protest is patriotic

dissent is patriotic

resources belong to the people

Stop wars / invasions

Free health care and education

Surrender the billions you make from resources that belong to the people

No more lies

Oneism

No blood for oil

Pensions and pay increases for school teachers

Stop the 9-11 cover up

We want new leadership laws: Govern for the peoples interests personal profiteering prohibited, auditing open to public view.

Prosperity promise "was only" for the rich

Impeachment for profiteering

Disclosure of UFO files

Free health care and education
----------------------------------------------------------------------

He wants the picture broadcast to every friend and associate of his minions as a declaration of their demands and wishes. Of course he had to get
"Oneism" inserted into the frame.

Read them.

They want a drugged society that is "Eden like" with no anger,wars,hate, and resource's shared by all.

Whom may I ask divides up the resources and doles out the equal shares to the populace?

How do you end anger? Do we all sing Kumbala and hold hands in our cold caves afraid to burn wood for food and heat because it upsets Gia?

The unrealistic mindset of these cultist as all cults promise a better future where no one works but all prosper from "good Karma" only. Eden is promised by Wayne Herschel for he is the new Godhead according to Oneism.

Jesus himself admonished one of his disciple's for complaining of the expense of Mary using a fragrant oil on him and said that there would always be the poor, while his feet were anointed with expensive fragrance and oils from Lazarus's sister.

Simply put, Wayne Herschel, as all cultist before him promises that which is not possible from mortal man. He tries to (like Jim Jones) make those people of low intelligence or rabid belief in a perfect life, believe that he has the only holy answer, Show me one zealot in the past 2011 years that came away as a God with the fruit and understanding of universal knowledge that gave rebirth to Eden. Show me one that has from the time of the garden in Genesis, walked in the knowledge of what is to be and what is impossible.

Wayne Herschel did not write a new Bible or start the ultimate religion setting the stage for his rise to glory. He is a cheap con artist feeding off the poor,weak, the curious and the sick as cults in the past have done with some success. He will eventually have to answer for his claims.

His banners promote chaos with dissent and a populace of sheeple that get's everything for free while the riches of the world is equally divided among the masses. Does an unequal share go without anger? Where does the money come from?

Have you ever been given a full time job by a poor man?

Whom leads this new world of non-thinking, non-working, non-angry, no resource using people of the new Eden?

What happens if you become angry for some reason?

Why is Judy so angry?

Wayne Herschel the new Godhead, We have a lot of questions!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Great post Dcmb and though I can't... (actually I have refused to)... access FB, it wouldn't
surprise me that the image has been altered.
I'm also surprised that Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and other folk who are demanding more freedoms
haven't had protests where a banner proclaiming Wayne's 'Oneism' is displayed for all the news
outlets to see... is it only any good in Western society or does Mr. Herschel only know how to
spell the word in English?

Wouldn't 'Oneism' encapsulated Healthcare, Action Not Anger and Pensions and pay increases
for school teachers? I'm sure they're in the manual.

As you imply, he wishes us all to be Jonestown-wannabees and to gulp down his Koolaid and
'Come-To-Me-Children' BS.

Edit:

Where does the money come from?

Ooooh, don't worry yourself about trivial things like money...I'm sure there'll be enough
given to you to buy the Manual, afterall.... it won't be for free.
edit on 3-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I'm also surprised that Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and other folk who are demanding more freedoms haven't had protests where a banner proclaiming Wayne's 'Oneism' is displayed for all the news
outlets to see... is it only any good in Western society or does Mr. Herschel only know how to
spell the word in English?

A banner for Oneism..
I'll take that and run with it for a minute. Wait, Wayne is too late and that's already been done in Lord of the Rings

Sorry Wayne.

I will admit though, a flag with the White Tree of Gondor would be better than Wayne & Jimmy getting married dressed as stormtroopers at the Unitarian Church on the corner of Fifth & Elm.
I wonder...could it just be, that Wayne.....
edit on 3-7-2011 by Marrr because: pondering

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

A banner for Oneism..
I'll take that and run with it for a minute. Wait, Wayne is too late and that's already been done in Lord of the Rings

Wait ... wait. I've seen part of that image somewhere before as well

Could it be ... Wayne's UFO flying disc from the stars on the back of his Cosmic Tree of Life!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfb9603ea51a.jpg[/atsimg]

This couldn't get more convoluted!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

There used to be entire nations on Earth with philosophies like the placards had on them. One such nation was called "The Soviet Union", The key here is when I said there USED to be nations like that, since for the most part they have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

(lost my train of thought there - just had 4 car loads of cops beat hell out of my door. Ya just don't go to the door at midnight around here, so it took me a couple minutes to get to them. Had to make sure who it was, y'know? It seems they were looking for a hispanic male, wanted to know if I was armed, etc., etc... it gets interesting around here every so often.)

Anyhow, does including "Oneism" among all those other slogans mean Oneism = communism?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

The banner didn't just have stars, it has SEVEN stars - i.e. "the Seven Sisters", the Plieades!

You KNOW he'll warp that semi-circle of stars into the shape of the Plieades to force it to fit into his starmap religion, right?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Right. Banner now fixed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0ee0441f174.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

The banner didn't just have stars, it has SEVEN stars - i.e. "the Seven Sisters", the Plieades!

There were 7 rings in the Lord of the Rings. This is scary.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Marrr because: run dmc were on

Sauron presented the Seven Rings to the Dwarf-lords

edit on 3-7-2011 by Marrr because: ^

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You KNOW he'll warp that semi-circle of stars into the shape of the Plieades to force it to fit into his starmap religion, right?

Great Scott Man! I did not even notice those 7 stars.
Was only considering how much the White Tree of Gondor resembled Wayne's White Tree of Funkytime.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

i hadn't seen the oneism banner in there...

its actually "four women and three men"

The Sacred Seven – The empowerment of Women

The author has had to devise ways to protect the material of who we are and where we come from in its beginnings before he believes he will later place it in the hands of seven responsible people - four women and three men of very constructive traits (ref: Good and evil link) that he will nominate as its guardians when the time is right.

It will continue through the future in the hands of these chosen seven, also continuing with the gender balance of 4 and 3 since the author believes women are by nature slightly more peaceful and gentle and less warlike, therefore in view of this, hold greater potential than men in peaceful leadership.

In the far future it will be most secure if new members are replaced by voting majority acceptance of a new member by all existing members at the time.

oneism.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I think he has been over indulging in the 'wacky backy' or other such substances

I am also at a loss
That considering he preaches for EVERYTHING to be FREE to

EVERYONE. Why does he have a DONATE BUTTON at the end of his site.?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Judy/James that was a big no-no what you did in youtube.This will have consequences! I could put your address with your appartment nummer in Trier in the internet ( if you actually live there yet but that's too childish, and we are not in kindergarten ). You're 46 years old and you're behaving like a child without a brain. I think you need serious help.Ok She-Man I hope you'll finally grow up (anyone can change and deserve a chance) even though I believe nothing can help you and any help is too late. At the beginning I hated you because I went through so much because of you but now I just pity you for what you do and are! You are really just garbage for me and I dont want nothing to do with you. You are and will remain history. I've always told the truth and I am not a liar or a criminal as you are! Live your life She-Man

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What Judy did recently with a certain video was slanderous in the truest form without bravado. I for one am not going to just settle for having a video taken down on a social media site and be happy with the whole affair. He accused a lot of good people and this very site of doing criminal acts of the worst kind and I guess he thought that was funny.

Judy is not a natural citizen of Germany.

Putting what he did out there for all to read this creature spewed his filth and hate aimed at false accusations and claims with no facts, proof, or incidents to back up his vile assertions. He had the nerve to ask all whom watched his video to call the authorities on a lot of people and on this site.

I respond in kind.

He is where to place your complaints in Germany like I am doing myself this very day against one of their citizenry making false and illegal claims .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

Aliens registration office in Trier

Address
City Trier aliens registration office, Thyrsusstr. 17/19
54290 Trier

Telephone
0651/718 1339

Fax
0651/718 1338

Opening times
See Internet site of the aliens registration office

Web page
Web page in the external window open

Email
Email write:: [email protected];

ATTN: Herr Hein (Judy's file holder)

Source: www.auslaenderaemter.de...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not only do I suggest getting in touch with the authorities "ala Judy" but better yet, provide you with the means to do so in case you feel as I do about his taking things too far.

Put up or shut up James van Greunen

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Marrr

I perused the YouTube video posted by 'upyourforkpipe' (a name I assume that
isn't his/her real one, though an alias is a bad thing this poster proclaims!)

Using word-tricks and ominous music, the Poster attempted to convince the
viewer that ATS members -under the approving eye of the site owner and staff,
were involved in underground organisations that dealt with filth and low conduct.

Well, look, this kind of illustrates my point: there are disturbed individuals out there and one would do well by not dealing with them in any manner at all. Let them languish in a parallel universe.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Yes, seven stars... the reality of this sign is startling.
I don't know if these answers are in 'Hidden Records' but I'm sure it's
only a matter of time.
Seven.. The Seven Hills Of Rome.
Seven... The Secret Seven, name of a children's adventure book by Enid Blyton.
Seven... 'As You Like It' by Big-Bill Shakespeare's contains Shakespeare's 7 Ages of Man theory.
Seven... the exact amount in inches of extra cleavage that James acquired.
Seven... In the NHL, MLB, and NBA, the maximum number of games played in a playoff series.
Seven... The Sins of Man (with Morgan Freeman & Brad Pitt)
Seven... The Wonders Of The World.
Seven... 7-Eleven, a chain of convenience stores based in the U.S.
Seven... '7 Things by Miley Cyrus.
and finally 'Seven Brides For Seven Brothers' a harrowing tale with Howard Keel.

There's more to this than meets the eye... if I had any -that is.
edit on 4-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree with you regarding word 'disturbed' but this hoax was brought here and everyone
was expected to gulp it down without any complaints.
Where does one draw the line at accepting that the internet is a way of fooling the lost and
lonely?
You can ignore it, but it won't go away.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I agree with you regarding word 'disturbed' but this hoax was brought here and everyone
was expected to gulp it down without any complaints.

Not everyone, just people w/o faculty for critical thinking, and for those, there is no remedy. I've posted enough in threads about water being used as "fuel" for cars, about "radiant energy" and hell, debating John Lear, to know that there is a contingent out there who will still ignore reason no matter how plainly it's laid out.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I personally know of many intelligent and astute individuals that he/she has reeked mayhem, and destroyed
lives. He/she is very manipulative, conning, callous, deceptive and preditory displaying entreprenurial
versatility.

I know the aim of the good people on this thread is like mine, to end this extensive, longstanding career
of this sociopath.

Three things cannot be hidden THE SUN, THE MOON, AND THE TRUTH, and now its out for all to see!

Merkury

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

There were 7 rings in the Lord of the Rings. This is scary.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Marrr because: run dmc were on

Sauron presented the Seven Rings to the Dwarf-lords

edit on 3-7-2011 by Marrr because: ^

Oneism = Communism?

Wayne Herschel = Sauron?

Judy Faltskog claims to have vampiric bat-wings, doesn't she? A minion of Sauron?

Can't these folks EVER do anything from an original concept?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join