It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

nukes may not be the most advanced weapon but it does command a certain respect, a nuclear explosion gets several times hotter than the sun and emits radiation at deadly levels so in a way you could say its basically a star bomb. and advanced or not I dont think aliens want stars thrown at them by little old us.

Welcome to the thread!

I ain't 'fraid of no nukes, but I can see your point all the same there.

BTW, that little blue thingy at the top of your post? I threw a star at ya!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Why so lenient?
Why not make em start from p30?
We all had to.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by Grievere
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

nukes may not be the most advanced weapon but it does command a certain respect, a nuclear explosion gets several times hotter than the sun and emits radiation at deadly levels so in a way you could say its basically a star bomb. and advanced or not I dont think aliens want stars thrown at them by little old us.

You are hereby granted permission to skip and advance to page 150.

Page 142 of the thread is where the book leaves off, so for a synopsis of the first 142 pages of the thread, see my signature for a link to "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

What the hell is [-..-] ? Anyhow, right back atcha, baby!

That looks suspiciously like "Medium Invader" from Space Invaders

Either that or it's supposed to be a skull and crossbones.

Either way - I'm kinda showing my age here, so ... enough of that.

I've just got to know how in the devil you get that umlaut thingy to appear over the "a" on a qwerty keyboard! I confess ignorance, and stand ready to get educated.

You know, funny that - I've always had trouble with it myself. The Fältskog thingy always did it for me - I had to copy and paste it. But here's a link anyways:
Typing Umlauts on a PC and Mac

Gonna try it from now on ...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Talking copyrights and Wayne's obsession with it. Found some older bloggs where it appears
Wayne is partial to apropriating others findings.

From the Daily Grail July 2008

31. 7. 2007
Jeff N.......I would be even happier if you would make your sources/credits readable on your
website. Right now even though they may satisfy the letter of the law they are way too small
to satisfy the creditees. My upside down Lorraine Cross was originally published in 2004 under
the title "Return to Rosslyn Chapel" - your version which has been on your site for several
months has contained NO CREDIT TO ME.

3. 8. 2007
Jeff N.......Your e.mail address seems not to be working !!

Hi Wayne you have e.mailed me privately and i have replied, unfortunately your e.mail address
seems not to be working (no supprises there then .
) In any case Wayne it would be
better if you would handle this matter here, on your blog and not through private e.mail. It
would not serve you well in future if you leave this post dangling as untidy as it presently is.

15. 8. 2007
Chimarra.....I for one believe credit should be given if someone gives information, like earlier
Wayne posted same blog and i gave my solution which clearly showed his dipiction of Rome
incomplete. I offer a solution and in a few weeks after Wayne opened same blog and embeded
was MY solution which he had been missing.
I like Wayne's site - but when i read about that acher solution in England and claims he lost
the information on who sent him that e.mail - I just got to wonder - because it was a great
depiction for the mystery in that town. But it's wild how news in the where abouts of where my
solution stated and NO CREDIT TO ME. Any how if Wayne reads this feel free to give me
credit if you change your Rome depiction to solution I have given

8. 6. 2008
posted by neights
Do these copyrights belong to you Wayne? moonflake.wordpress.com...

Wayne Herschel blog The Daily Grail July 2008

If the Daily Grail would like the entire page as an article please e,mail me. I am willing to do
this because it is quite likely there will be some resistance to stop this story. So the more
it's spread accross the internet the better.

WHO IS DELUDED???
AND WHO USURP'S COPY RIGHT???

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

The White Yard Elf of Farrakon has to answer to noone eletheia

You've never heard of the telling known as the Prophecy of the White Yard Elf of Farrkon before? It is most fascinating and mysterious, and there is a white tree you can eat and smoke that gives you knowledge.

The internet is a magical place where wonderous lore is available to the masses, but unfortunately, the enemies of the White Yard Elf of Farrakon control that spiritual plain and hold the information from the masses, leaking them just enough to get by and for a price.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'd just like to say hello to Jakob Petersson (who is definitely not Judy or Wayne or anyone like that).

As you're a stickler for grammar I'll just point out that as a rule, one exclamation mark will do the trick. Adding more than one to the end of a sentence will not make your statement any more dramatic or any more true.
It might be a good idea to get someone to proofread what you write like Wayne Herschel does.

Also I'd like to know what acts of 'Grand theft' people here at ATS have committed.

Did we steal Judy's impressive radio telescope collection or was it her Nasa career? They have definitely gone missing

To those on the thread that worked on it: well done on getting those vile accusations removed from youtube.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hello again Dr.
Good to see you again. Welcome back to the insanity

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Thanks for the welcome

I have been reading the thread from time to time. Trying to keep abreast (not the double D's again, please!
) of the latest shenanigans.
edit on 6-7-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

... I've just got to know how in the devil you get that umlaut thingy to appear over
the "a" on a qwerty keyboard! I confess ignorance, and stand ready to get educated...

I honestly don't know! I was just sat replying in the thread and eating my ring doughnut...
(I won't go into how I make the hole in the middle)... and I just pasted her name into the
posting and Heh Presto! the two lickle dots above the -ä

Er... it's done it again, now I'm eating a chocolate eclair... Could it be crumbs?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Welcome back, DoctorHammondStoat! Glad to see you back here in the jungle!

BTW, there's really nothing wrong with DD's... unless they're on a hairy chest, with a moustache hanging above them....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Back in a few... I've got to go visit the donut shop... it'll be easier than recalling the ASCII numbers for all the little thingamabobs!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Did anyone else notice in the "Honor Guard Message to ATS" vid that
"the sword of jutice is coming"?
"Those's who sit with ATS should note that they sit amongest those's...

Classic, no?
What's next...'Denim Ignorance'?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Did anyone else notice in the "Honor Guard Message to ATS" vid that
"the sword of jutice is coming"?
"Those's who sit with ATS should note that they sit amongest those's...

Classic, no?
What's next...'Denim Ignorance'?

My money is on two copyright complaints filed. Takers?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My response to "Jakob Petersson from Norway" (uh huh, sure...
)

I'll have to post it here, since you don't have the 'nads to open the comment section of your funny little videos.

===============================================================

I want to make it clear to the people from ATS watching this video I AM NOT JUDY FÄLTSKOG, my name is Jakob Petersson and I am from Norway, so please get it into your thick heads!

Uh huh. Sure. Arg-arg-arg-I BELIEVE you...
You don't happen to live in the shadow of a radio telescope that magically picks up light waves up there in the frozen north, do you?

Why dont ATS stop to blame Judy Fältskog for the videos that I make.

Well, if it walks like a duck, craps like a duck, and most importantly QUACKS like a duck... YOU do the math on that! At the very least, you're carrying her water at least as strenuously as she does.

You seem to be "out-Judy-ing" even Judy herself!

And, of course, you total and complete lack of 'nads as demonstrated by you abject FEAR of opening comments at YouTube, well, that and your absence of "equipment" DOES seem to fit the profile...

ATS use her as the black sheep because they hate her guts

Thankfully, I've never had occasion to poke around in "her" innards, so I can't claim to either "like" or "hate" them. I've no opinion on them at all. I don't care what color sheep she is - sheep are sheep, regardless of hue.

because she can stand up and tell the truth as it is,

Huh? WHAT? When the hell did THAT ever happen?

EVER... either as James OR "Dr" Judy?

and you at ATS is not known to represent that so well.

You must have us confused with some OTHER web site, then...

ATS is proving with this namecalling me how unreliable their information is if they can call me Judy Fältskog.

Huh? WHAT "namecalling"? Do you mean something like, oh, I dunno.... calling someone "criminals", or "molesters", or "CIA disinfo agents", stuff like that?

Have you got some sort of split personality where you step outside YOURSELF every now and then?

We endeavour to keep ATS totally pissed off with the real Truth, occupied and passionately checking us up for the next 10 years!

Yeah yeah yeah... that tag line is getting old. it doesn't work so well as a slogan, but you COULD have it tattooed on your... well, never mind, I guess not, for a couple of different reasons...

===============================================================

Judy's new "Greatest Hits" list:

nenothtu
dcmb1409
NettiesHermit
Bedlam
Marrr
Nitromaria
m0r1arty
monkeymagic
Merkury
eletheia
drunkenparrot
bunkendrum
Portugoal

There are new additions there. I feel sure that my old friend BunkenDrum will be nothing less than delighted to find that he's gotten so far under Judy's skin that he made the hit list!

Well known for our "lack of scientific knowledge"? Well, gee whiz, neither Judy nor Wayne could hold their own against what little we seem to know, so what is that really saying for THEIR lack of scientific knowledge? Hell, they're scared spitless to even TALK to us directly, for fear that their ignorance will be shown!

You know, Judy, I am actually acquainted with several REAL "Doctors" of the PhD variety, and NOT A ONE OF THEM fears defending their positions, as a matter of fact, that's how they make their bones to begin with!

"Pea sized brains and inflated egos" sort of speaks for itself, and show up as the sour grapes that it really is. If we're such dummies, why do YOU so fear trying to defend your position from us? What exactly does that say for YOUR intellect? Isn't it sort of shameful to let "dummies" run intellectual rings around you?

Now, as to the allegations of "alcoholism, junkies. school dropouts" etc, I'd say you have those to PROVE rather than just blather on about them, eh? Of course, I know you won't - "proof" is in pretty short supply in ANY of your pronouncements!

Did I say "short supply"? I meant "nonexistent".

Oh, and you missed a couple of continents in the list of our "base of operations".

How exactly is ATS a "front office shop for the CIA and the NSA"? Do you have any comprehension at all of how compartmentalized those two agencies are, and how much they HATE working together? Yet somehow ATS has brought them together into one big happy office? More on that alleged "alphabet agency" connection in a bit...

"Hiding behind fictitious usernames to avoid prosecution"? Seriously? You realize that if any "prosecution" were actually in the offing, "fictitious user names" would be absolutely no barrier at all, right? All it would take would be a subpoena or a "National Security Letter" at the most to get behind our real names. matter of fact, if we were working for the CIA or the NSA, they would ALREADY HAVE our real names and locations!

Seriously, your stories ALL trip over themselves, consistently, and are way to easy to deconstruct!

Now, regarding "these individuals are dangerous", thanks for the free advertising! As long as you can convince the world that we're truly dangerous folk, we won't have to engage in any actual fights to prove it! As an added bonus, there are always folks looking for "dangerous people" to employ, so thanks to you, I'll NEVER be out of work!

"Disinformation, espionage (isn't that the SPECIALTY of the CIA?
), lies, fraud, documentation forgeries, cyber stalking, internet trawling, intimidation, threats, cyber bullying, mobbing, slander, hacking, cyber terrorism, malicious intent and even grand theft" - odd that you would pick that diversified listing to accuse us of. You DO realize that some of those cancel the others out, right? You've got those allegations to prove, too, and again, I know your 'nadless self won't, and indeed CAN'T, back those allegations up. All you're doing is throwing crap against the wall, like the monkeys in the zoo, and hoping that something sticks somewhere, and it's OBVIOUS that's all you're doing.

Now, several of those areas you have dabbled in yourself, and that's in the book, together with the evidence to back that assertion up. Specifically: lies, fraud, document forgery, intimidation, threats, and slander. With a track record like that, what do you think you can make stick HERE? The very video itself falls under the headings of lies, fraud, cyber stalking, internet trawling, intimidation, cyber bullying, slander, cyber terrorism, and malicious intent!

Now, how do you think THAT is going to work for you?

I've had contact with the police very recently, per your video. VERY recently. Sunday night to be specific. They seemed not at all concerned with arresting me, nor were they mystified as to my real name or my location (they came to me). Oddly, they just wanted to make sure I was armed. What's up with that? Have there been any more threats issued from your end that I ought to know about?

Punk. Come get some.

What specifically did you mean that "this video doesn't serve to insult anyone"? The whole damn thing is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who views it!

"Bring known criminals to justice"? They could have done that Sunday night, if there were anything, anything at all, to your specious claims! That claim, BY ITSELF, is insulting lies and slander (technically it's "libel", since you were dumb enough to put it in writing)!

Bring a copy of my criminal record to court with you when you come to watch my trial that you claim is coming!

"We believe forewarned is forearmed against the evil individuals in this world"... no truer words were ever spoken, which is the entire reason you've been immortalized in a book. It seems to be working fairly well for us, but it's odd to hear YOU say that!

"Write to your local government to investigate abovetopsecret.com..." did you really SAY that? Right after claiming ATS is the amalgam of two separate GOVERNMENT AGENCIES? Can you really not see the way that cancels itself out?

I'll get the local city council right on that, baby! I should have an inside track on getting it done, seeing as how I'm well known by the local constabulary now!

I know you fancy yourself as some sort of "cyber guerrilla", with all your attacks from the shadows, and hiding and slinking around and such, but you're not - you're just a punk coward. Since I've actually TAUGHT guerrilla warfare, I'll give you a few pointers, maybe help you out so that you can at least make it interesting.

Guerrillas don't just sling crap to see what might stick. Since their numbers are so few, their attacks must be TARGETED specifically, and EFFECTIVE. Anything else is a waste of effort and precious resources, as your videos prove. In other words, a real guerrilla will make his or her assaults count for something.

Punk-assed kids just play at it.

edit on 2011/7/6 by nenothtu because: I spelled "Jakob's" name wrong...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If its put into a Hoax category its a Hoax there is nothing to fight about. If this was true this would of been all over the news but i havent heard a word about this anywhere but here. Plus your way out numbered, It would be huge if this was true but if it has been Debunked its has been Debunked. (I cant believe i just said that lol)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Are you reluctant to read back thru the pages that pushed this thread to this point?
There is a treasure trove of information contained there. This thread in fact, was plugged and discussed on a nationwide broadcast to over 15 million people. A book has been published due to this thread. Countless webpages have been devoted to and linked to this thread. Threads have been created due to this thread. Not to mention ongoing investigations;legal matters.

The whole story cannot be answered in a few sentences in reply to a post. A lot of time and work has been put into summaries with the page number for the beginning as given to you in a post by nenothtu. I challenge you to update, educate, and entertain yourself to the pages contained in this thread. Enjoy

edit on 6-7-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

*Looks at how many pages there are*

You expect someone with ADHD and mild depression to look through all of this?

Well it never made news in Central Florida. The only thing that makes news here is Killing, Rape, NASA Shuttle Programs and Casey Anthony.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Marrr

Why so lenient?
Why not make em start from p30?
We all had to.

Don't start from p30 or you will miss my post on p3.... I hope this made it into the book... my PC hacked by aliens and all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

No it is not expected of anyone with ADHD to read through the whole thread, however

unless you do so you will be unable to contribute with any degree of intelligence or

understanding, after all it is 220 pages which is 4,400 posts of a very complex nature

relating to two very devious hoaxers who have been conning vulnerable people out of

money for over 25years and destroying lives in the process.

Yes the original signal was a proven hoax but they have tried to resurect it more than once

since. It is obvious that we are on the right tracks as neither is prepared to debate and when

they are cornered with evidence and the truth they either take a shower from which they

don't return OR use vile abusive rants to try and close the thread, which they have already

done on other forums

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join