It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I believe you meant it something along these lines nenothtu..

ALPHA....MIKE....FOXTROT!!!!!

edit on 1-7-2011 by Marrr because: oneness

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

There seems to be limited movement from Judy/James at the moment and this will
give me an opportunity to muse on his/her wanderings.

I know there was a site where she was into Witches, Wiccan beliefs and such, this is
fertile ground for those wishing to exploit the lost-and-lonely.
History... the real history, shows us that it was ignorance regarding medicinal remedies
and the like, that made some folk look on women -in particular as some sort of 'dark force'

I visited Salem in Massachusetts recently, and after looking through material about these
old practices, it showed how TPTB, men mainly, persecuted these people and called it magic.

These days, most kids like it for the 'Goth' looks and the broodiness!
On the plus-side, masscara sales are doing well.

The Radio-Signal hoax, we need not delve into, that farce is all to see here and also her
Antartica exploits that would have left our poor Ms. Van Greunen shivering and spitting with
hatred -is another of her strange adventures.
Lesotho was another, nuh?

It can just seem like the whole world doesn't want to believe you at times.

If Judy had friends... friends that he could truly talk to, I'm sure they would assist him in
where he would like to be in life.
I know from working in factories, a great rapport can be obtained from co-workers and whether
you're confused, frightened or just plain bored, these sort of friends can be valuable when looking
for one's destiny.
Maybe the German Car-Door-Handle place held such a friend... maybe he/she can assist in finding
James's dream?
'Clunk-Click' and you're sorted maybe?!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

You know....Volkswagen. Now my German is pretty shadetree nowadays, but does that not translate into
"The Peoples Wagon?
Brilliant post BIAD, per the usual, but man...get the image of a rusted and well-used V/W van/bus filled with half-naked, doped up hippies outta my head please

edit on 1-7-2011 by Marrr because: additional relevant information

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I do apologise to anyone reading, my thoughts often wander to what Judy/James feels
about all this. I know that to many, these incidents mentioned above -would leave most
doubting any of his/her claims ever again, but apart from the doubtful stories and claims,
she/he hasn't slurred anyone here really.
I know, I know... Sock Puppets of the man/girl did say some terrible things and I agree
that this sort of behaviour isn't proper, but I believe James was trying to tell us something,
I believe he wanted us to to find him -spiritually.

The young lad has endured many torments and I truly do feel sorry for him. Mr. Herschel
hasn't aided him and I think he may have provoked the situation to where it is at this moment.

Judy...? I DO worry about you and I do care.
If you wish to talk, come here and we can discuss things to find some middle ground.
I often think about that poor soul trapped in that world of his, I do.

Listen to the lyrics in this song and I hope they ease your torment.
James's Travels...
edit on 1-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

You know....Volkswagen. Now my German is pretty shadetree nowadays, but does that not translate into
"The Peoples Wagon?
Brilliant post BIAD, per the usual, but man...get the image of a rusted and well-used V/W van/bus filled with half-naked, doped up hippies outta my head please

Eeeeeeh Marrr! sometimes, you're such a Cad!

I'm sure James/Judy worked with technologies that saved countless lives and made
driving safer.
Personally, I don't drive... but if I did, I can't see why I wouldn't want a vehicle that was
machined by Ms. Faltskog or Ms. Van Greunen.

Half-naked/doped-up indeed!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Ooookay, which one is you?!!

The sun was always shining back then and climbing up poles
seemed easier, we're far more cynical these days than back then.

I'm assuming this is an old picture?
The van is surely 'far out'!

I didn't mean to call you Shirley.

Edit: the sign 'The Krazy Dazies are Here' is poignant!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looking around the internet, it seems that James may have well worked for NASA,
although there's no direct proof. If what he/she claims happened, I wonder if any
of her cohorts at the reknowned place could be contacted and asked about the
event?

Many of you here have attempted to track down what he/she claimed and it seems
that it was a hoax, I can't find anything -except silly Youtube videos that I presume
are made by kids off sick from school... (or skool as they seem to type these days)
that demands that a UV signal was sent and picked up by a Radio Telescope.

Could the man inside the woman be confused with something else that occurred?
I suppose finding evidence that she/he actually worked there would be a start.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, We did have that "Freedom of Information Act" document from NASA that emphatically denied any association with anyone named Judy Faltskog as did University of Cal at Berkeley and any radio telescope she mentioned .

Didn't inquire about James van Greunen though, Last I heard he was at hanger 18 in Ohio attending to some crashed aliens by demand of the South African Intelligence Agency.

Come to think of it, Judy may be a radio astronomer!

She did say she travels to Antarctica on spy business such as buying captured alien video's to hawk back in the real world. And I must say that is the only place on Earth that I haven't looked for her private telescopes on Google Earth.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Thanks Dcmb... I recall the photo that accompanied the 'UV' story was of
a young girl-like person with a NASA baseball cap on, so searching for
James's name there would be fruitless.

So she didn't work for NASA in the true-sense of the word, but could she
have been undercover? An agent of some outfit that would seek out signals
from space and then keep them hidden from the public's gaze?

James/Judy continues to say it was a real event, so in what particular
department was she working from? It's all very shady and sinister -if
you ask me.
I know you didn't ask me... it's just a figure of speech.
Like the when I said 'surely' instead of Shirley.

Sorry, I'm babbling.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No she's against any undercover work of any kind. After all she does call us undercover agents for the CIA constantly so if she were an undercover agent for a government agency such as NASA, it's kind of hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

True... it's all very confusing.
Again, this is where Judy/James could step up to the plate, come on
this thread and answer all the questions and accusations against her
and prove once-and-for all that this incident happened.

It's just a shame there's no way of contacting.
I'm pondering if the car-manufacturing company would still have
her email address.
The way the economy is at the moment in Germany, they may have
let James go and promised him that they would give him the 'nod'
when things picked up.
I wonder...?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What is confusing is when James clocked in at the factory, which personna was it?
Was it James torquing down lugnuts...or was it Judy securing door knobs? Surely he didn't carry the Judy character to work in a factory?
I couldn't imagine the pressure he must endure if that is truly the case. The fear of gossip, paranoia of someone making the discovery, being hit on by a male co-worker.
On the other hand. James walking in wearing a greasy jumpsuit with a moustache and a pair of 36D's might be a little too whacked out even for the most liberal of German auto industry workers.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

What is confusing is when James clocked in at the factory, which personna was it?
Was it James torquing down lugnuts...or was it Judy securing door knobs? Surely he didn't carry the Judy character to work in a factory?
I couldn't imagine the pressure he must endure if that is truly the case. The fear of gossip, paranoia of someone making the discovery, being hit on by a male co-worker.
On the other hand. James walking in wearing a greasy jumpsuit with a moustache and a pair of 36D's might be a little too whacked out even for the most liberal of German auto industry workers.

I couldn't help but smile at the images you've conjoured up.
The noise of tools being dropped on concrete in an echoing warehouse and
the smell of oil on hand-rags. Windy-guns sounding out from beneath cars and the occasional
man-laugh at an early-morning wise-crack.
The tinny sound of a closing metal locker door and the steady click of high heels leaving
the Gents bathroom.
James must've gritted his teeth and focused on the job at hand.

EDIT: Did he look with envy at the pretty-young things through the window of the typing pool?
Did he smile half-heartedly across the formica tables in the Canteen as the girls from Admin
chatted and cooed?
A dilema indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Hey! That picture reminds me of the good ol' days! What's wrong with "naked and doped up"? That's the way I like ALL my wimmin! That way, I can poke around and make sure they ARE wimmin whilst they're conked out!

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

reply to post by dcmb1409

... and Antarctica DOES have that ozone hole... maybe she tripped over the video whist looking for alien UV signals, and didn't go there specifically to secure it? I hope she didn't hurt her toe when she tripped over it...

reply to post by Portugoal

Heh, heh... he said "undercover work".... heh, heh...

But really, wouldn't one EXPECT a sooper-sekrit, double-nought NASA spy to cast aspersions at serious investigators in order to make them look like THEY are the sooper-sekrit, double-nought spies? Additionally, the hints at us being "CIA" sooper-sekrit, double-nought spies kills two bird with one stone... it directs attention away from Judy AND her Elite NASA Dark Lord Masters!

What better cover?

edit on 2011/7/1 by nenothtu because: I had to add "Elite" to "NASA Dark Lord Masters" so that Wayne didn't feel left out...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I don't know how things are over there across the pond, but is it permissable to wear attire as religious dress on the job? I'm not meaning dressing as a priest for everyday work clothes, just if religious freedoms are extended into the workplace. Say, could one go to work as a witch/warlock and able to disguise one's true identity.
It woud be an easier situation to diffuse I believe if you could make the sex of the character undefined. He'd just be labeled as that (she) oddball that wears a dress and a cape that you just let be to herself. Being made fun of for dressing as a witch or a vampire, or goth would be much easier to handle than, well...you know. Could possibily lead to a clue later on down the line

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I'm not sure, It could be possible that if one turned up at work dress
in the traditional wide-brimmed Witches hat and flowing black robe,
and as long as you left your broom in the place where most park the
bicycles, then I can't see the M.D saying much about it.

When you're covered in grease and under a car... (see vid) then
the hat may be an hinderance. I'll look into it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Great question BIAD about her undercover work and it gave me a possible insight to it all. Since we are the "elite", the government, CIA, NSA, NRO, MI5/6, Interpol, FBI, MIB, etc,etc.

Then one begs to ask what organization that Mr. Judy works for.(besides the car door factory)

I believe the KGB is kaput compared to its old self and the Iranian,Chinese,and Santiago, Peru intelligence agencies are quiet on the alien signal from our sources, That only leaves me with only one other agency it could possible be that is a credible source.

Yes! She is a Oneism agent and working for the light and Wayne Herschel at the Antartica "Magic" radio telescope array.

Must be cold as a witches's.. Never mind, but she has the dress to finish that statement.

We need boots on the ground but in the meantime, Back to google Earth to look for those scopes.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let's not kid ourselves, the only antenna (or scope, as Judy would call it), that James has access to is this old car antenna he stole during his auto factory days at Audi.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c23f1d011347.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure it has caught plenty of UV signals whilst in Antarctica with the depleted o zone and all. Hopefully all that sun didn't get to Judy's head...

So I think we can call the search for Judy's secret scopes officially concluded.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Portugoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Seeing that Wayne and Judy are behaving so coyly and backward in coming forward i did
a bit of poking around the internet and i came across the following. Bearing in mind the blog
is over 5 years old it could have been written yesterday............nothing changes

"Quote":-
THE USOFE.COM BoA's Paranormal Playground blog on 16. 6. 2006 Site Administrator

Giving a run down on the past week on Coast to Coast (C2C)
Monday - Noory welcomed Wayne Herschel in an episode that i managed to hear, thankfully,
Herschel, as you may remember, was supposed to be on to talk about ancient astronauts,
2 weeks ago but he went missing and C2C had to have open lines instead. They managed
to get hold of him this time around and it was a pretty decent episode, although rife with
wild stuff. Herschel's 'theories' didnt make all that much sense and there didn't seem too much
behind them. Maybe i missed something, but i wasn't impressed. There was another C2C
'Jenny Jones' moment when Richard C Hoagland supprised Herschel by appearing on the
third hour, and promptly disagreeing with him on a number of points and pretty much
talking down to him for 30mins and then pluggihg his "retreat "for another 10 minutes or so.
Herschel also claimed he was being chased down by TPTB and that was why he missed
his appearence two weeks ago. Noory was also on about Herschel's book which apparently
has a lot of great pictures, I should hope so because his actual theories smelled of cats urine

LIKE I SAID NOTHING CHANGES COULD HAVE BEEN YESTERDAY

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The newest slander by Mr. Judy has been eliminated.

upyourforkpipe's video "abovetopsecret.com protecting Criminals - Spread the word "

Judy why do you think utube keeps shutting your video's down?

Its time to unleash the hounds.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join