It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

OH BAID ........ that quip was classic..............But your new avi has nearly given me

a heart attack

edit on 6-7-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by nenothtu

If its put into a Hoax category its a Hoax there is nothing to fight about. If this was true this would of been all over the news but i havent heard a word about this anywhere but here. Plus your way out numbered, It would be huge if this was true but if it has been Debunked its has been Debunked. (I cant believe i just said that lol)

You won't hear of it, since it never happened.

Here's another exercise in futility. One of Judy's recent videos has the bold claim that her "EFFET Technology" is now being used by SETI. This is the same "EFFET Tesla Technology" she claimed was used to extract a visual light signal through radio equipment.

Not gonna happen. Ever. There IS no "EFFET Technology". It's entirely the product of a diseased mind. Don't take my word for it - Google either "EFFET" or "EFFET Technology" All you will find are Judy's videos, and a whole bunch of links in French. Evidently EFFET is a French word meaning "effect".

NO scientific papers on the technology, which would be requisite before SETI would even consider it. They'd have to study the concept first, at the very least, to see if it was applicable in their work, and for that to ever happen there would have to be something published TO study, and the peer review process would have already had to rake it over the coals.

It simply doesn't exist anywhere other than in a diseased mind, and in the videos that mind produced. I got nearly half way through that video, waiting on the "announcement", but none was forthcoming. It was entirely a talk given on Spectrometry, which is the study of the spectrum of visible light.

Nothing to do with radio, per "Dr." Judy's initial claim.

So you see, the hoax simply goes on, and will not die. It merely twists and turns, in a desperate attempt to salvage it. As long as it continues, I'll be around to counter it.

I may be "outnumbered", but if so it ain't the first time, nor will it be the last. I'm sort of used to that, and have yet to give in to mere numbers. Numbers don't count for much by themselves, especially when those numbers don't have anything approaching fact on their side.

To put it more simply, I may be outnumbered, but I ain't outgunned, and that's what counts.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Marrr

*Looks at how many pages there are*

You expect someone with ADHD and mild depression to look through all of this?

Well it never made news in Central Florida. The only thing that makes news here is Killing, Rape, NASA Shuttle Programs and Casey Anthony.

That's why I suggested "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World" as a summary. It has 399 pages, but it's a boiled down condensation of the first 142 pages of this thread. It has a fairly rapid pace, and I type big, so don't let the size of the book get in your way. It's not as big as it looks.

A link to get to it is in my signature, right below each of my posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Marrr

Why so lenient?
Why not make em start from p30?
We all had to.

Don't start from p30 or you will miss my post on p3.... I hope this made it into the book... my PC hacked by aliens and all.

Sorry, I don't think that post made it into the book. I had space and time constraints to work against, and was technologically challenged to the point that I couldn't get the colors right to convey the fiendishly clever hidden message it contained from the Aliens.

They truly re a devious bunch, those aliens, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
OH BAID ........ that quip was classic..............But your new avi has nearly given me

a heart attack

edit on 6-7-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

It's just a hat I found... the one with 'Kiss-Me-Quick' looks abit
battered! (sorry for being off topic Mods)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Came across the following in relation to the video Judy went to the antartic to purchase
at great expence

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFO CASEBOOK FORUM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've just discovered that the ATS book thread is ranked pretty high up on a Google search of "upyourforkpipe". As a matter of fact, it's the FIRST link after upyourforkpipe's own YouTube links.

Yeah!

Bummer, huh Judy?

Ain't nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and even your frequent "name changes" are catching up with you!

Please Do keep linking my name to your silly-assed videos! It's great free advertising, and leads inquisitive minds straight back to The Book That Tells the True Facts!

edit on 2011/7/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
@nonethtu.

absolutely, how many times have i told them that throughout this thread but they still dont get it...

whatever they try and post just leads people back here, all roads lead to the truth!. lol

thanks

monkey

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I know that initially for some here, it may seem that all we're doing is giving
James/Judy free advertising and possibly it would be more prudent to ignore
the 'chick-with-a-....' so the hoaxes devised would be lesser-known.

But as said above, the garbage-like money-making schemes he/she dreams
up take a hit everytime someone clicks onto Nenothtu's e-book and James's
dubious history is revealed.

It's a helluva trap, and hopefully, it will make those who are about to walk into
'The Judy Fältskog World Of Magic' carnival tent falter and hold onto their cash.

Even 'Skinny Bob' in the vid seems embarrased by it all!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
skinny bob?.. have i missed a vid?. if so could someone pm it if its another dodgy one?.

thanks

monkey

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

seriously though I had to read 219 pages just to get here......to throw a nuke at you lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MONKEYMAGIC
skinny bob?.. have i missed a vid?. if so could someone pm it if its another dodgy one?.

thanks

monkey

El Slender Robert A.K.A Skinny Bob is the blinking alien here:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
SORRY Double post

Something went wrong

edit on 7-7-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a message for Jakob Petersson, as he THINKS he knows so much about all of us
here, I assume he reads here. So

As far as i know Jakob Petersson has never been on this thread. So how is he so sure
that Judy Faltskog is who she says she is? WE HAVE AMPLE EVIDENCE AND PROOF
on this thread that she started out as James Van Greunen the well known hoaxer and she
then went on to become "Dr" Judy Faltskog, who, it has been proved on this thread was NOT
a NASA astronomer, and did not discover any signals from any stars, that, was thoroughly
debunked by many people on this thread with far more knowledge and qualifications than
Judy.

The people here on ATS do not waste time watching ridiculous video's on Youtube, that is
more the style of Judy Faltskog. The people on ATS do not hate her guts, simply because
she has none. And as for standing up and telling the truth
she wouldn't know the truth if
it slapped her in the face

Name calling? now that is Judy's forte as is the abusive language she very frequently uses.

ATS has every reason to think Jakob Petersson is Judy FAltskog who's past alias' have been
too MANY to remember them all, and it hasn't gone un noticed how quickly she dropped the
"Dr." from her name when it was PROVED on this thread that she was not entitled to use it.

Jakob Petersson before making accusations at anyone here on this ATS thread of offences
that they are SUPPOSED to have committed YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, so
just for a start here's a link that Judy Faltskog previously James Van Greunen cannot get out
of www.knowhere.co.uk scroll to Re. Watergate Hall and Skateboarding in Chase Park! She
scored an own goal there

This post was made here on ATS as "Jakob Petersson?" has unabled the comments on the
youtube site
Wonder what he/she is afraid of

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Eletheia's Link...

Hope you are the Janice that I used to know cause I am looking for Janice Falcus
who used to be married to James...

* I hope to hear from you soon! Judy Reply

The Quote.

edit on 8-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Eletheia's Link...

Hope you are the Janice that I used to know cause I am looking for Janice Falcus

The Quote.

WTH is that?
Am I reading what I think I'm reading?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Eletheia's Link...

The Quote.

WTH is that?
Am I reading what I think I'm reading?

Of course, it depends what you're thinking!
This is a simple request to contact James's ex-wife and by following the words,
you can see James turns into Judy!

EDIT: Or it shows that Judy Falskog knows or knew James.
edit on 9-7-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The exact post reads..."Quote"

Hi, Janice
Hope you are the Janice that i used to know cause I'm looking for the Janice Falcus who
used to be married to James. The Janice I know had two girls called *********** and ********
If you are that person please contact me urgently in Germany under the number
00491717316380 I hope to hear from you soon.
Judy

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

There's the question of whether Janice Falcus contacted him or not.

Obviously and though the message mentions 'urgently' James/Judy
had no other way of contacting his ex-wife or friends from their marriage.
A website is an odd way of contacting an ex-loved one (in my view)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

If ever the necessity arose it can be proved that post was never replied to. However i

believe that the German phone number is still viable

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join