It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen A UFO in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Yes you have a point there. But something weird is definitly happening to this planet, something big is gonna go off soon. Ive known it all my life but have only recently acknowledged it. We are a unique generation. But at least us nutters/idiots will be a bit prepared for it eh?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Yeh us nutters will be able to cope
And survive and adapt

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Thanks for this i'm shaking like mad here and my bro who doesnt believe in aliens or ufo`s is stunned and is actually using this site now. he is a believer now.

Stunning site we were so shocked we had time to get our phones out but we didnt it was wierd i couldnt take my eyes of it.

Did you sense anything before you saw it?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dunno i had a cold shiver and bad migraines just before but migraine got really bad while seeing it and after.

And i mean only like 10 minutes before i saw it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dunno i had a cold shiver and bad migraines just before but migraine got really bad while seeing it and after.

And i mean only like 10 minutes before i saw it.

The migraine seems interesting.

I am asking because I am wondering if anyone else was contacted telepathically, When I saw them I knew to go to a certain location like I was being called out side.

It was a very peaceful experience, I have never ran into anyone else that felt they were contacted before the experience so I am going to start asking.

[edit on 083131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Omg now i'm scared now i think of it i only saw them because i heard a whisper, thought it was my bro i looked up and out the window and saw them.

Did they contact me now. I've been having lucid dreams for weeks been practicing and before i go to bed i always ask that i remember my dreams and that if any beings of higher consciousness could contact me.

I think i should stop that now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

O god i hope so, because from where im standing with the world in the mess it is and the latest enviromental disaster, we really dont deserve this beautiful planet. And i really wouldnt be suprised if old mother natures shakes us off like fleas on a dog!!! That yellowstone things freakening me out at the moment even though im in the uk.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Uk is soo small we would be Either safer or worse off not sure

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
what you saw was swamp gas, a natural atmospheric phenomenon.

/s

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by radioactive_liquid

Haha i dont think so.

No swamps near me lol, Plus these were moving intelligently

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Dont know either. Ive read that if yellowstone exploded ash and dust would cover most of the planet to a certain extent, and even though the expert are saying that although its due to explode it could go thousand more years before it does. I think it just a combination of the state of the world, 2012 predictions, biblical etal, thats making me feel that something is due to happen, i just feel it in my gut. The mayans and the hopi are just the beginning of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Yeh they are just the tip of it thier is soo many indications......but we wont know till it happens.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Don't be scared, so you heard a whisper?

I was sitting on my bed, late in the evening and a voice said come out and look we are here, there were three orbs darting back and forth at a high rate of speed like they were dancing with one another, then they disappeared.

It wasn't like I was thinking about seeing UFOs,

But it was a peaceful experience, I would have thought I would have been frightened, to this day I am not afraid,

Remember in the Bible when a prophet came in contact with angels he would be afraid, until the angels told him to fear not?

That is what I liken it to.

I did have a experience once before that that was terrifying, however.

[edit on 083131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well not sure if it was a whisper but i heard something that resembled a voice and i had no tv dunno were it came from.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think i should stop that now.

If you feel that way, maybe you should, but yes I think you may have made contact.

If it happens again, you wont be so afraid.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by radioactive_liquid

Haha i dont think so.

Plus these were moving intelligently

Exactly,

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm not afraid anymore just shocked that they would choose me out of the countless others who ask the same.

What makes me soo special

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm not afraid anymore just shocked that they would choose me out of the countless others who ask the same.

What makes me soo special

I don't know, I just don't know why they are appearing to some.

You are a witness, perhaps.

Something is strange I have many thoughts on this subject.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What do you mean by witness?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
But we know what we saw, and most will not believe us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join