It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen A UFO in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Indeed.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

What do you mean by witness?

For some reason they let certain individuals see them and there is a message.

We have to wait,

But I believe with all my heart the earth is going to soon go through a tremendous transformation, we have been watching.

[edit on 083131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok I am experiencing the sensation of electricity now, we are touching on something, very powerful.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Hello true -seer

Tuesday 20th april @ appx 22:35 to 22:45 BST over Drogheda Co Louth, Ireland, I was in my back garden having a cigar. The garden faces north! My missus was loading the washing machine in our outside laundry room at this time. To the North west I noticed a orange/red object heading our way. I shouted to my partner to come out and see. we both observed an orange/red object approach from the NW and it got slightly larger it then gracefully moved towards a south west direction. This lasted about 4 minutes. I tried to film it on my iphone but nothing was captured unfortunately.

Just another observation but glad my skeptic lady saw this......! This vehicle had no pyrotechnics of any kind. It was silent and changed course. It grew in size and lost size as it slowly turned and headed SW.

I believe a similar sighting was posted from west Yorkshire the day before.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Thanks Corroborates my story

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Your welcome my friend.

Also to add, our sighting was when there were no aircraft supposedly operating over irish airspace!!!!

I have to say i,m convinced it was in our atmosphere.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

when i saw the first orb i thought maybe a comet passing our atmosphere or close but no tail and it became obvious that it was too close.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ive seen three UFO's in the last 2 weeks, two of which I believe are the same one.

Ill be eventually making a thread on what ive been experiencing. Im in Oklahoma City and super excited for what I have seen.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by righteousxcore

This will probably be my last thread about my sighting.

Why because people can be cruel in U2U messages

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

OH my, I am sorry to hear that,

Stand your ground,

[edit on 093131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

For a conspiracy website people sure are close minded on here. Dont forget there are always people here who support you just as there are people who think your wack-o ;]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It is pathetic that people would taunt him in a U2U, no one U2Ud me.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I know guys i've met a few really nice open-minded people on here and you two are in that catagory.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have taken a beating on many forums, the internet can be a cruel place,
Learn from it, it will teach about human nature

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yep thanks

going to watch some ats podcasts

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

True-seer.....

People should not give you a hard time via U2U.

If they do.....

- Give as good as you get without crossing the T&C line

- Report those people to the mods, who will take a hard line against abuse via U2U

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

rofl
Nutters saved the world.

I find the irony in it quite amusing

I saw a simular thing at around 8;50pm on the 23 april last week. was overly bright to say sun was still on horizon. It did not speed off into the distance or anything it kinda just floated there. I just presumed it was a lantern and got on my bike and rode to work.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
it seems the same thing is happening all over the world.

Here's an experience from a local village website (north east of scotland) - it's unusual because usually the website is used for village fair announcements and posts about rehoming hedgehogs. So to see someone coming into the open and seeking anyone with a similar experience is unusual.

www.newtonhill.org.uk...

What's also unusual is that the area seems to have a lot going on...

However, the area is a hotbed of activity - the most famous one being "the muchalls ufo".

www.angelfire.com...

This took place from the 70s to the 90s...way before chinese lanterns were popular.

The guy who is witness to all of these (tom moir) has now moved to New Zealand and is a bit of a paranormal researcher buff - he researches "the hum"

The newspapers are reporting a lot of similar experiences up here.

www.eveningexpress.co.uk...

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

www.eveningexpress.co.uk...

Whilst there's a high probability that the experiences above could be chinese lanterns, there's a lot going on here...and it's interesting to hear tom moir's experience from before the lantern era.

He has a number of videos on youtube of his sightings from the 90s...

I myself have seen strange lights close to the ground in the fields (to the extent I thought another dog walker was out and holding a torch...I walked towards it to see it disappear).

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by annefran

Thanks having a looks at that site now

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I live in Swansea and due to my wifes condition I spend most of the nights untill 4 or 5 am awake. About 4 nights out of the 7 depending on cloud cover. I see alot of strange lights of all colours, UFO type objects travelling at amazing speeds into and around the mountains of the bay and alot of the time I hear strange noises. To describe them in simple terms pulsating undulational sounds which get very close on cloudy nights then after around 20 minutes or so fade away. Next time I hear it I'll break out my cam and post it for debate or debunk.
Seems activity is on the rise youtube is buzzing, busiest year I've seen ever. Whether it be hoax or real seems to be very active.

quick edit could be coincidence but we had low cloud yesterday and alot of helicopters flying above the cloud layer ALOT more than 2 thats for sure....very odd

[edit on 2-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join