It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen A UFO in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

UFO SIGHTED In The Northeast of United kingdom

Hello guys my adrenaline is pumping my hands are shaking,Just seen a bright orange red flicking light in the sky and it was right over our heads now it was me and my bro that saw it, my first thought was A Lantern but that got blew away when it Just shot off super fast the light dimmed and vanished.

I have no evidence as of yet but i'm sat here now with a camera hoping it will come back.

If anyone else that lives near Chester-le-street in the uk saw something in the sky also tonight please say so. I know its a longshot but i'm so excited and thrilled i got to see this.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by True-seer]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have seen a few of these orange orbs recently and I keep dismissing them as lanterns but who the hell is letting these things off week after week?

Now and then I would not be surprised but I have seen at least three over the last couple of months and I don't get out much at night!

Edit to add: I live near Nottingham btw.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I thought the same but this thing moved intelligently it was also moving towards the wind which just outright denys that it cannot be a lantern

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Seen one of these in Ireland (midlands)Friday night. Constantly changing color, mostly orange and red.

It was in distance but very very low. Got in car and headed towards it but it vanished. No pics. sorry.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Thanks for this i'm shaking like mad here and my bro who doesnt believe in aliens or ufo`s is stunned and is actually using this site now. he is a believer now.

Stunning site we were so shocked we had time to get our phones out but we didnt it was wierd i couldnt take my eyes of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I see these every few days your not the only one.

I'm in Manchester.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I saw two UFOs in Oslo, Norway 3 days ago. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics, but even if I did it would probably not be any good because it was dark and the objects seemed to be quite far away. Just thought I'd share it here.

Peace and love

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks guys just hoping someone that lives inb my area uses tjis site and has also seen them tonight i want verification my mind is freaking out i'm not paranoid

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well for the past 2-3 nights I have been outside
here in NC lookin to the sky to see if
there were any in my area, but so far
nothing except the ISS.

Keep ur cameras ready for the next
sighting and try to keep ur hands
steady for the shot, even if u have
to hold it with 2 hands or even sit
it down on a solid object to be secure.

And thanks for the heads up and welcome to
your brother if he's reading

Another has awoken

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks And he says hi
using my pc now he is since he hasnt brought his with him.

Were at work doing security
big open area surrounded by fields very scary .

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Just seen another sighting another 4 but my camera on phone wont pick then up

have taken pics anyway will see if i can upload but lights wont show properly

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Pics havent showed be back later off to find a better camera from home will uploiad pics if i see more

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
snap! Hi im new on here. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, my daughter called me outside to see this 'thing' in the sky. I didnt really take it seriously until i went outside. There was a ball of orange fire travelling through the sky at what seemed like a tremendous speed. I was shaking with exitement and terror, eventually it disappeared into the horizon. This was definitly not a chinese lantern it was travelling to fast, and i ve seen loads of them since. Havnt seen anything similar siince though.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

I'm waiting for a 3rd sighting tonight just wish i had a camera going to try and capture it on my webcam if it comes back again aint picking the lights up on my phone

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Like i said ive seen plently of lanterns but never seen this thing since, it sounds a bit silly now, but for a minute i thought it was a comet, and the end was nigh !! it was a unique and incredible thing to see. Wish i knew what it was.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Actually that thought had crossed my mind aswell it did look like a comet heading for me

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The irratating thing is when you tell someone what youve seen you know they think youve seen something like a lantern, you have to see it for yourself really then you can be in no doubt really that what your seeing even though might not necessarily be of extra terrestrial origen is still something unexplainable. I have to say when the kids ran in and said mum youve got to see whats in the sky i did have my doubts. I *** myself when i went outside though!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

my brother always called me an idiot for believing atleast now he belives also so whatever it was i thank it or them.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OP his thread is useless without a picture. I hope youi can produce a pic for ATS to view

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MandBB

I have pics from my phone but the lights never showed up unless some wizard can make the photo show them i think thier useless

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join