It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen A UFO in the sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've had a whole sequence of events with extraterrestrial intelligence a couple of weeks ago. They seek humans through which they can communicate themselves to the physical world. When you have opened yourself for them, they will show themselves. This is a test, as they want to know whether you can be trusted to carry out their communication without making yourself important by telling individuals what happened to you.

To me it came to a point where the synchronicity that this intelligence put forth frightened me so much that I blew the connection. Probably too much ego in me.

I now think this intelligence made and sustains the matrix in which we live. You know that white light pouring into the crown chakra? It's exactly the same as the white light coming from UFO's. I've 'seen' both. Now, the crown chakra correlates with the moon... I'm curious about David Icke's new book in which he'll reveal what he calls "the Moon Matrix".

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Seems activity is on the rise youtube is buzzing, busiest year I've seen ever. Whether it be hoax or real seems to be very active.

quick edit could be coincidence but we had low cloud yesterday and alot of helicopters flying above the cloud layer ALOT more than 2 thats for sure....very odd
[edit on 2-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

UFO's are everywhere, doesn't matter where you are on the physical plane. They are in dimensions that we are normally not aware of. It means that more and more individuals are being opened up to them.

UFO's don't seem to like moisture. They # with KFO's (known flying objects), causing phenomena like chemtrails. Maybe the ones commanding the helicopters know this...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe the 'calling' wasn't going out to anyone specific. Maybe it was just a 'calling' to anyone who could 'pick up' the 'transmission'. I think that makes sense. Now, if they said your name, that would be freaky!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Archz

oh my god, i experienced this.
i never truly believed in inter-dimensional beings

but oh my god.

these things are intelligent
and can touch your 'essence' without your control...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by righteousxcore

This will probably be my last thread about my sighting.

Why because people can be cruel in U2U messages

If you are being harassed or being sent messages that go against ATS T&C via U2U, you need to FWD the U2U to a member of the staff or copy and paste the entire message (including time/date/sender) and send via the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form– Please Use This Link.

[edit on May 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Something MAJOR is happening.

I'm really speechless right now.
I had contact last night..been too afraid to tell anyone other than my girlfriend at the moment.

but I feel you guys should know..

it is possible to be communicated with/interacted by inter-dimensional beings..
it sounds like a weird electric noise tapping into your mind/essence..and it can become so overbearing that it's hard to escape..

me and one other person literally saw this thing leaping from shadow to shadow everywhere we went..we could feel it shifting the air around us, and we could feel it enter/exit our bodies..

I'm not a nutjob.. I'm risking my name and my life telling you this..but I feel everyone should know..
I feel something happened that was crucial last night.. like.. each day we are aligning ourselves with something in the galaxy that allows more and more of these things to tap into us..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'll do that next time Thanks

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What would this be?

I was smoking a cig on my balcony just a moment ago, crystal clear night, not a cloud in the sky. Then I noticed something like a star (it was very, very high up), moving across the sky. I rushed back in, got my cam phone, tried to record it but got nothing but darkness. Few minutes later, a propeller plane (obviously a private one), flying low, heading straight towards where the moving "star" headed.

Satellite? ISS? It's 0:23 as I'm writing this.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
What would this be?

I was smoking a cig on my balcony just a moment ago, crystal clear night, not a cloud in the sky. Then I noticed something like a star (it was very, very high up), moving across the sky. I rushed back in, got my cam phone, tried to record it but got nothing but darkness. Few minutes later, a propeller plane (obviously a private one), flying low, heading straight towards where the moving "star" headed.

Satellite? ISS? It's 0:23 as I'm writing this.

Tryptych.....

There is software available on line (free of charge) with which you can check satellite passes, iridium flashes, planets & stars, etc... against you location, the time & the nature (e.g. brightness) of your sighting.

Here is an example:

www.heavens-above.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Something MAJOR is happening.

I'm really speechless right now.
I had contact last night..been too afraid to tell anyone other than my girlfriend at the moment.

but I feel you guys should know..

it is possible to be communicated with/interacted by inter-dimensional beings..
it sounds like a weird electric noise tapping into your mind/essence..and it can become so overbearing that it's hard to escape..

me and one other person literally saw this thing leaping from shadow to shadow everywhere we went..we could feel it shifting the air around us, and we could feel it enter/exit our bodies..

I'm not a nutjob.. I'm risking my name and my life telling you this..but I feel everyone should know..
I feel something happened that was crucial last night.. like.. each day we are aligning ourselves with something in the galaxy that allows more and more of these things to tap into us..

Were you on psychedelics (or other consciousness expander) when it happened or some time before it happened? Our collective consciousness is in conflict with extraterrestrial life. Star Wars is real, the War in Heaven is real. I believe this war to be the reason that we are drawn into our timely ego state. We are trying to escape the reality of this conflict and it is as though we've been made to build our own prison for some kind of experiment. At the time, I was paranoid 'as hell' because everyone's consciousness is possessed by these ETs, therefore you can't trust anyone. Everyone is scripted.

Stay strong though, love and be with mother nature, because they only 'inconveniently' get to you when you fear. I've literally been transformed into a wild screaming animal, then I relaxed away from them and sang from the music of the spheres. A case of 'what you resist, persists'. Fear is deadly because it projects scripts into the physical, with infinite love our bodies cannot die. When we stop fear, time will end. That's why we are living in the 'end-times'.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I live in Swansea and due to my wifes condition I spend most of the nights untill 4 or 5 am awake. About 4 nights out of the 7 depending on cloud cover. I see alot of strange lights of all colours, UFO type objects travelling at amazing speeds into and around the mountains of the bay and alot of the time I hear strange noises. To describe them in simple terms pulsating undulational sounds which get very close on cloudy nights then after around 20 minutes or so fade away. Next time I hear it I'll break out my cam and post it for debate or debunk.
Seems activity is on the rise youtube is buzzing, busiest year I've seen ever. Whether it be hoax or real seems to be very active.

quick edit could be coincidence but we had low cloud yesterday and alot of helicopters flying above the cloud layer ALOT more than 2 thats for sure....very odd

[edit on 2-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Sounds as promised but best ! is in the latter portion of the vid and it has a caption when it starts .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I too have seen one of these orange orb UFO's. I was called into my back garden by my mother inlaw at around 22.55pm about 4 weeks ago.
I stood at the back door and looked up to were she was pointing, there i saw two massive bright orange orbs right over my garden!!

I stepped outside and as soon as i did this the orb's moved away slowly, they seemed to move up in the sky and then turned against the wind!!! There was no sound and they stayed in formation untill they just disapered behind some houses at the back of my garden!!

I managed to get this picture with my camera phone, i just wished i hadn't been so frighted as i would have video recorded it instead

[atsimg]
files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]

I must add that these lights did not flicker or change colour, they were very very bright orange!

[edit on 7/5/10 by boo1981]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Things are definitely more active in recent years........Im gonna try and film lights if I can, its always so cloudy here and mountainous so actual sightings are rare but I shall keep looking .

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know if I want activity to increase and them just say "were here", or just see them like crazy. My curiousety is getting to me...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join