It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You're right it's unbelievable, literally impossible to believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This looks shopped.

I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

I have been translating from Italian some of the video interviews that were done of Giovanna, there are several.

She says that they don't feel hate, nor love, the greys, and have no moral compass, and the following is supposedly part of the video of the fetus, but I am not sure yet if this video shows the aprt when it is taken out of her.

www.youtube.com...

I will continue to watch it and see if it is.

She says the hybrids are inserted in vitro, and not sexually into human women.

In that video they show one of the samples which is some form of silica, a mica base which were taken from her room.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I did a thread for this sometime back...you can browse it HERE

I also sent her a message directly...she produced some videos, the last one was her filming those rod things. I suggested that they were just insects...although her english is shaky at best, she seemed fairly level headed...she also agreed they were just insects.

I am on the fence about this woman and her story/claims/films overall...She hasn't made money out of any of this...perhaps she is just seeking attention, but then why does she have others backing up some of her claims.

-shrugs-

As far as Jamie...I like to believe he is sincere, he reminds me of a excitable grandfather figure. heh.
He does report on anything though...he really needs to spend more time investigating, researching, and stop aiming his audience at believers and start aiming his shows at skeptics...

He is like the mexican greer...you want to believe he is honest...but you cringe at many of his actions and ultimately he needs to either produce, or simply go away...and engage the brain a bit...look at what your about to show or tell us through the mindset of a skeptic, else your not helping out anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Parla il Italiano?

Secunda linea.

Si Parla il italiano como parlo com ella?

if you chatted with her, what is her email or how did you chat with her?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Are there no relatively simple ways to decipher the mysteries and credibility of this case? I mean...with the technology of today, forensics and so forth... One would think this would be opened and shut, or opened and slapped in the face of all? I read that this topic has even been posted about before? Still remains open? Maussan or whatever his name is couldn't put together a scientific diagnosis? I realize 'dis-information' and everything, the possibility that it is real could explain the ill-publicity...but it could also be because it is a hoax... but if that is the FREAKING case... WHY has nobody exposed it?

Unbelievable, Incredible, Outrageous!

I remain open to all possibilities... not a skeptic nor gullible, what is, is.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This story was not presented/investigated by J. Maussan. It was investigated by Italia 1 channel. All Maussan did was translate. We talked about this about a year ago and I helped translate this original video from Italian to english. So this stuff is not new.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yep, it's a frog. I found a part 2, which has better footage of the "fetus". Classic frog anatomy, I can't believe these "serious" researchers have never dissected a frog before. Or being European have never eaten frog legs (tastes just like chicken). Just go to a frog anatomy website or dig out a 7th grade science textbook or something. Frog toes, frog musculature, etc. Anyhow, here's the video (no translation):
*edit* to add... the good footage is about 3:30 into it, the beginning is stuff we've already seen.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It somewhat resembled a frog when it was in the dissected mess state; FF to around 8:30 i believe and you will reconsider that it is any frog, or "rabbit" for that sake. It appears to be upright, slender hands, and a pivot-action (LOL) swivel capable head (like ours) unlike any of the previous speculative mentions.

I am on the fence of course, as with every topic until proven otherwise...however... as unbelievable and ridiculous as this looks... i wouldn't be shocked if it comes to be true. Excited...but not shocked.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Some parts of it look like a frog but other parts look like a lizard hybrid such as the head. I would like to read the original medical transcripts which I have been trying to find.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

What some people are claiming is that because Maussan was involved, even if he didn't make the original interview that this must be a hoax...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anyway , the bioluminiscent powder was taken to a lab and it has no trace of phosphorus that could account for the bioluminescence, but it does have a very strong magnetic field, and the particles are very excited, as it was said at the beginning. But the thing is this powder can't be seen by regular light.

The next part of the video shows how the thing is cut off from the placenta starting at 3 minutes 6 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

The journalist then goes on to say how the hybrid from both species has feelings, and tries to look for the human mother because the synthetic greys do not know how to awnser the feelings, and the questions that the hybrid has, which is something Giovanna explained in another video and I translated before.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BTW, if you look at the thing at 6 minutes 45 seconds you can see it has shoulders that no frog has. At least not like that, and what frog has a rounded head like that?

I could be wrong, but I have dissected frogs and that does not look like a frog to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Congratulations, you've just found the next Max Schiaffino scam

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
BTW, she does say something about some catastrophes coming, but she doesn't say much about it, but she says like we don't have much time.

IMO, and what I have been shown in visions she is right. However, it won't be the end of the world, but much suffering is coming unfortunately.

Strange coincidence as I am watching this I turned on the tv, and dind't change the channel and they are showing the movie "signs". Just a strange coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So did the aliens put a frog inside her?
Or did Massuan did?
the guy is an freaking hoax, and a con artist. I knew it for the moment i watched it was a scam

[edit on 22-4-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Sorry to bust ur bubble, but it is a frog

If it was fetus of a alien, this wouldnt be on TV

[edit on 22-4-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The following is another video, but in Italian where the host again talks about Giovanna writting to him, and telling him that even some people have insulted her because they don't want to believe her story, but then he interviews a medical forensic about the body of the being.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Sorry to bust ur bubble, but it is a frog

If it was fetus of a alien, this wouldnt be on TV

First of all Maussan is not the one who did the interview....he just translated this into spanish.... Second of all show me a frog that has a rounded head, and has shoulders like that thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Apparently there is a lot of aggressiveness, and even Giovanna has received, like i said, insults from people who don't want to believe her.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join