It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild story and video of Alien Fetus Autopsy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The videos are in italian, however, on the page, someone by the name of GONG in the user comments translated what they are talking about.

I found the video, starting at 4:00, to be compelling and somewhat disgusting. Does anyone have anymore information on this woman/case? pretty new, so not sure if any proper debunking has been done yet.

What she says mirrors what some people have mentioned about the greys...

What a confusing universe we live in. Anyhow, here it is, the page:
Website click here

Here is the translation that GONG put down (I make no claim for his accuracy as I donta speaka da italiano

Giovanna, send a letter to the host that explain why she had to come out with this after so many years she is abducted since she was 4 year old now so it's 41 year they abduct here, basically she say they are creatures who dont know love nor hate, they have no sentiments, they need us to recreate a new hybrid race because they cannot reproduce themselves anymore due to radiation problem thwey encountered in their travels and on their own planets.

The autopsy, video is commented by the two man, one is the show host the other is a jurnalist expert on abduction reports, the autopsy start with what seems a placenta and the opening show what look like a umanoid fetus , they comments it can be anything but also it can be legit, then the jurnalist show a white powder, he say they analized this powder that was found inside Giovanna home and also in a small circle of burned grass outside his home, he say he brought this powder to a pshiscs lab and they analized it, the powder is the thing they use when they operate on humans bodies and it's the powder that using a black light lamp show limunescence on Giovanan body (video that have been taken after she was abducted) but is not phosphorus or anything like that, the lab result are shoking because it is formed by elements that are no luminescent in nature and this powder can be create don with very high magnetical fields the like ones who can be produced by the CERN accelearator, and Giovanna sure doesnt have such equipment in his house.

The second part will be about what she say, take in consideration thesre are other parts of the show on you tube none of which is the whole interview so some of the thing will say are said in other video aswell.
______
What I write here is the summ of the concept Giovanna say to the host on the various videos I found about the interview.

So she say, she was 4 year old when they started to abduct her for study, later on when she was older they started to artificially inseminate her, she had 18 births in all these years. She say they take the fetus out after 2 months and continue the growt themselves.

Asked how they do it, she answer they just come down cloaked in these ships then they send a ray and she lose consicence, sometime they come in the house aswell.

She say when she was young his father used to be upset at her because she was missing in plain night for hours at time, and he tought she was out with friends, when in fact she was abducted, usually abduction lasted around 3-5 hours.

Asked about these aliens she anwer, they are a race that cannot reproduce itself anymore due to genetic problems they are here because we are the most compatible race, in fact the only race they know of that are compatible with them, because we have in ourselves many alien different DNA parts. Some of which are compatible with their, we are the only chance for them to not go extinct.

They are preparing a Hibrid human race , in one of the video she say someting a bit disturbing "we have only 2 year left" she not comment more about this.

Asked about where they are she said they are here, they come from far away and they are not going away, they have bases both on the earth on the moon and probably other planets.

Then she show the TAC about his brain, which show an implant in the center of his brain, she say they placed this metallic capsule in his brain with an instrument from his nose, she show also other photo taken by her and a friend after one of the abduction, which show signs of chirurgy, and the white substance they use when they touch her.

Asked what this substance is, she say they told her is to protect bot her and them from contact each other, she say also they inject virus in humans that for them are lethal and for us are not so they come back later take the blood from the abducted victim and process it to take out the anticorps that huamns can make and use that to cure themselves.

More..
_______
In the video it show both the tac of his brain and the medical refert, that say "presence of non classifcable object".

When she was "pregnant" the last time before the aborted fetus she had a scan that is also present on the video, and the earthbeats of the fetus are shown but there is no fetus in the image, she say she dont understand how that is possible, the medic told her she had a histeric gravidance (dotn know how this translate in english medical terms) basically it was imaginary if that make any sense. She disnd trust them, later on she aborted that creature.

Other parts on other videos:

On another part of the interview on one of the various videos she talk about the fact that another race now also is starting to do this, this race is probably the one who has made the last artificial insemination that she aborted.

Asked about the other insemination she told one time they came back with what looked like a hybrid she knew it was his son, she was part human but had bif eyes like the aliens but the eyes where green, this creature told her "what is a mother and a son?" "what is that water that come out of my eyes?" he then told me because of this they will take me far away.

So basically this is almost all I remeber from the various pieces I which there was one unique video and not that stupid 10 min limit, it would be easier.

Ah, last thing, she said 2 race are at war when asked more about it, she said I cant comoment about it, I fear I cant talk about this, we have only 2 year left...

All the photo and trhe video shown in the video about UFo and the aliens are taken by her.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
looks Hollywood to me....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
more entertaining than fuzzy videos of helicopters or venus.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
looks Hollywood to me....

Well, it appears to be on some sort of mysterys programming or some such, so ya..it would, wouldnt it.
hense the person doing the interview and the journalist interviewing her...we have plenty of shows that investigate stories and such in the states.

oh, and if you meant actual hollywood...they are speaking italian..last I checked, Hollywood was in California...and they speak english there (and spanish)...

Wonder if anyone on ATS knows what program this is.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it says my ip is banned....?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
S&F for this.

It would be interesting to get more information on the pictures as they are excellent quality.
Sadly my Italian only goes as far as ordering a pizza, so have had to rely on the translation, so applause to the translator for this one too!

Edited to add some of the pictures she has taken
Pictures too large to display properly on forum

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

[edit on 10/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Im putting out the "I" signal for Internos... I would truly like his input on this story and videos. Being he is Italian.. and an excellent researcher.. he would be better able to gauge the sincerity or validity to this story based on the evidence put forth by this Italian program... until then I will with-hold any comments, but my first impression is ..blatant buffoonery. I could be mistaken but last I knew a fetus does not grow INSIDE of the placenta... but next to it... dammit Jim...Im not a Doctor!

INTERNOS!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
About the program..

The programmed is aired on Italia Uno..which is a very respected channel in Italy, it forms part of The Burlesconi's 3 TV Channels..italia 1, Canale 5 and Rete 4

That was the first program of this series..it will be aired every week.

Its basically like The Unexplained TV Show

Now about the Thread..

I really want to know where the fetus is now because thats the only way we can tell..

Also about the substance found..for me its a smoking gun

Also this woman knew alot regarding our DNA and stuff..for me something here is real..

Also the idea of hosting the Hybrid for 2 months than having the Aliens taking it nd continue to grow it themselves makes sense to me.

If this woman gave them 19 Hybrids and wonder how many there are..

The idea of having bases here, on the moon and other planets around seems reasonable too.

I wonder what is happening in 2 yrs time?? invasion

Remember Reagan's famous alien speech..maybe its true we have to prepare...maybe its true they are already here

Thanks OP for sharing..S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That footage is wild. It could be that those Aliens only have 2 years left until they are pushed out of this territory? She said something about a war with another species. Really that fetus stuff is pretty gross, but I guess it was worth it. Really nice pictures.

What is that weird Alien pic at the start of the footage? Is that a shot of the thing that came from the fetus or something eles?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
For some reason, my ip is banned from that site too. Any other place we can watch this thing?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
For some reason, my ip is banned from that site too. Any other place we can watch this thing?

try here.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You'd think this would be some huge news media event if we actually had an alien hybrid fetus, of course, if "they" are not filtering the media.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Folks..here the program after having an enormous response about the Giovanna's case..re-examine the facts...here is the vid...

I Know Italian very well and will post a translation later (since im at work..cannot youtubing for long period of time sry)...there is a good picture of the grey Alien visiting her..please analize it in the meantime

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I knew the greys had enimies good aliens and bad aliens smh

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wheres the little thing now?..does it say?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This seems interesting to me. Alot of it rings true, I dont know why but it does.
The whole thing about our DNA being mixed with others.
About having only two years, if 2012 means anything to you.
About how there is a war of Races.
Also the stories makes sense, how the race needs us to reproduce. How everyone seems to think we are special.
All other contactees from around the world have similar if not exact stories. and although it may seem like a small world sometimes it all fits together. They need us, and they need us alive.
I get weird feelings, none like the one im having now.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Meh. All I see is a blop of something on a table...

Especially the extreme large spinchter in the right side of the 'fetus' puts me off. Either its species has the largest anus in existance, or its nowhere near a fetus we are looking at.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here is the complete translation of the first part. I have lived in Italy and studied Italian for many years so even though I am new around here, you can trust my Italian.

Giovanna’s story has generated a great debate. I have received hundreds of e-mails from people claiming to have had similar experiences who have decided to come clean. Hundreds of people writing to one person saying that they have been abducted by aliens is data that is quite alarming. I spoke to a journalist, ufologyst, an expert of mysterious events, Pablo Ayo. Let us now take a look at some of the most significant claims made by Giovanna.

“I was taken abroad a flying saucer, I was laid out on a metal bed”. And you have some body marks from that event. “Yes, I have body marks from the event”. And you also said something about a florescent substance……”Yes the substance that was on my body comes from their “Epidermie (don’t know the English word for this) that they use to manipulate our body. “They say that they use it as a disinfectant in order not to contaminate us or to get contaminated themselves”. “Because they received a lot of irradiation as a direct result of visiting various different planets. Listen, why do they have a need for your tissue? “ Mine and others like me are a race that is bio-compatible”. “We are the only race that is bio-compatible”. “Genetically speaking we are the closest species that is similar to theirs”. “We can help them reproduce and re-create a whole race”.

You remained pregnant right? “Yes, I had 18 “gravitanze”. (I assume it’s a sort of a forced abortion). “During the second month they come and they take the fetus away”. And then what happens? You don’t feel pregnant anymore? (I’m having trouble hearing this part. Apparently she says that they come and take her milk from her breast. I don’t know how a woman can have milk at that time but whatever).

So we have a story that is similar to many others but this one is told in a precise manner and backed with some evidence. You have just heard Giovanna’s story.

Pablo: Yes Giovanna’s case is a little particular because some elements of her case are classic, the aspect of her strange fetus has been seen very rarely. There’s been cases of women who have found to have a very strange fetus inside them and then they would faint at the sight of the fetus and once they awoke the fetus was gone. The fact that she was able to keep hers is very interesting.

Let’s take a look at the picture.

“This is a classic depiction of a gray alien with their classic height, eyes, head and the classic circumstances of them coming into a room and abducting people. But this is not the only kind that goes around abducting people. There are also humanoids which is a race very similar to ours which could be mistaken for human. But 80% of cases are the grays which give a certain coldness and in fact Giovanna says that they have no morals. They don’t have any good or any bad in them apparently. There was a colonel who wrote a book who back in the 60’s worked on the Roswell case and he said that these types are artificial and a robot-like. They were invented to be able to travel long distances”. Why do they need us? “All the abductees were told telepathically that they don’t have a way of reproducing. An ex secret service agent claimed to have been told by the grays that the humans have a DNA that is compatible with all the alien races out there. Our anti-bodies cure the aliens of various illnesses.

We have convinced Giovanna to give us a clip of her aborted fetus .

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
thanks for posting this op! s&f from me - i really feel something is there about her story, the autopsy itself was kinda interessting too! i cant say its hoax but what i find VERY VERY VERY weird is that the person wich is doing the autopsy is wearing gloves for protectional purpose while working on the creature with her instruments, BUT TOUCHES ITS FINGERS WITHOUT WEARING GLOVES!? did any of u guys EVER seen a real autopsy where the doc isnt wearing gloves? i did not... this makes it a little stinky for me...

nonetheless it gave me goosebumps, and gave me an annoying feeling while watching it!

edit: look at 8:27 for hand to hand contact without gloves...

peace

[edit on 10-7-2009 by s.one.z]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
wow this is an odd story. what is this news station in Italy comprable to in US? I really dont know what to think of this yet. I cant watch the video right now
did the video say where the fetus was after this? Is this fetus from the other ET species?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join