It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
One of the craziest cases that I've investigated. Physical manipulation, photos, videos, implanted Alien fetus...I'm pretty convinced this is the real deal folks. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
your youtube link doesn't work.

here ya go

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
im just off topic i guess. i retract.
next.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
BOO, I am at work and can't watch the video. Anyone want to post a photo of the little guy. I am sure he is a cute little addition.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would like to know what facts and information you've compiled (from your investigation) lead you to believe this is a legitimate claim...

Specifics please...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

There needs to be much more information and evidence presented. Very interesting video though, but we need more info.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
4:22 that is one spooky ass pic!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As other's have said, a few more details please.

But surely if the 'foetus' was as available as shown then lot's more scientific tests would have been carried out on it and it would have warranted hours and hours of videotaping and analysis etc instead of being tagged on at the end of the video in a professional like attempt at getting the viewer to want more.

It looked like a newt or something similar to me.

[edit on 21/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
, what the...I have no clue as to the integrity of the show. Are they known to highlight hoax materials and such. But if what I watched is true, I am truly shocked.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There must be provided more proof that that fetus actually came from a Human womb, because it looks like some sort of quadrupedal creature.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Thanks very much, what was I doing wrong?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is definitely a skinned mamal of some kind. Besides, Congenital defects can be so severe a foetus can look inhuman. Not convincing in any way.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You've investigated this case?

Are you Jaime Maussan?

If you are, let me just say that I am NOT a fan.

Oh yeah, the 'alien fetus' looks like a frog.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well I am sure she fired up her handy dandy home particle accelerator to make that luminescent powder and in her spare time did the CGI for those remarkable UFO photos.

Everyone should remember that the video was from a short news item. Since it seems to be fairly new I suspect there is considerable work going on regarding it and if it turns out to be real and the MIB don't manage to bury it we will find out more as time goes on.

It certainly bears watching.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here is a screen capture of the "alien fetus" so to speak for people who can't view it outright.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting video...

but I'm not going to hold my breath until this "proof" has been verified and presented by other sources.

The UFO cellphone video was pretty awesome though!

link   
The name "Jaime Maussan" attached to any story automatically raises big red flags. It's unfortuante because if he ever does, or has, come up with something good, it can't be taken seriously...

I don't believe he is an outright hoaxer, but, he is certainly biased by his unwavering belief in the ETH explanation for everything. Hoaxer? Probably not. Gullible and easily persuaded? Definately.....

He needs to pick his brains up off the floor....

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

link   
Did anyone else feel pity for the 'foetus'?

I did..even if it was just a skinned frog, it looked pitiful.

On second thoughts, it looks more like a skinned squirrel, with it's tail cut off.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by spikey]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good grief.....

Does anybody wonder any more as to why this UFO topic is marginalised to the extent that it is?

In case you do, look no further than this extremely unpleasant BS as presented by Maussan, who has taken all the sensational aspects of this case, applying no analysis or scrutiny.....all to make more knowingly dishonest $.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I get back to the flying bat UFO's, the flying geese UFO's, the crazy lady shining lasers at planes, & on & on it goes.....

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
The name "Jaime Maussan" attached to any story automatically raises big red flags. It's unfortuante because if he ever does, or has, come up with something good, it can't be taken seriously...

I don't believe he is an outright hoaxer, but, he is certainly biased by his unwavering belief in the ETH explanation for everything. Hoaxer? Probably not. Gullible and easily persuaded? Definately.....

He needs to pick his brains up off the floor....

Toxicsurf.....

Maussan is a willful hoaxer who's been caught out many, many times.

Have a look at this recent example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join