It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm 90% sure that video is Spanish, not Italian. Someone please verify, I'm not fluent in either language, but as far as I know, "nosotros" is Spanish.

*Just checked google translator; that video is Spanish.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As interesting as it may be, I'm sorry to say that I'm gonna have to call shenanigans

edit for second line

[edit on 4/21/10 by TokiTheDestroyer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry but i dont know what to make of this one, theres another vid on you tube in india or pakistan where they stoned something very similar. I`ll try and find the vid.

found the link but not even gonna bother its crap ok sorry

I`d say this ones fake too unless more evidence is brought to light,

[edit on 21-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You've investigated this case?

Are you Jaime Maussan?

If you are, let me just say that I am NOT a fan.

Oh yeah, the 'alien fetus' looks like a frog.

Lol...wrong choice of words I guess. It should have read, I've "researched" this case.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
from my hunting days, i would say the fetus in the video was a skinned squirrel. i may be wrong.....just sayin.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although I think this material is questionable, as is the source I won't dismiss this casually as fiction. There is some pretty intriguing stuff presented. Especially the "material" with excited electrons.

I felt that instead of hoax calling we should rely on identifying the species by observing the anatomy.

First, here are some pictures of our "Alien Fetus".

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I want you to remember the shape of it's hind quarters and body while for now disregarding the head. I am 99.99% Sure I can identify exactly what species this is.

Here are some images of skinned rabbits.

--------------------------------------------

A pretty good debunk, but still no explanation for the material found or the markings on her body.

I'm kinda pissed that they would go to such extremes to skin a baby rabbit...

-------------------------------------------

People, you need to learn that if you are going to call something out as a hoax, you need a good reason why. Come up with some evidence or do some digging. Debunking is an important part of the process and trolling does that no good.

I am so sick of people claiming presented evidence as a hoax only under the basis of personal opinion. For god sakes people stop being so "F' lazy and put some effort into your debunks!

[edit on 21-4-2010 by DaMod]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by DaMod]

(removed img tags from png)

[edit on Wed Apr 21 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Lol...wrong choice of words I guess. It should have read, I've "researched" this case.

So I'm curious, what information or details have you gleaned from your research led you to believe this might a legit case? Are you willing to provide them along with your analysis?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickle_And_Hammer
I'm 90% sure that video is Spanish, not Italian. Someone please verify, I'm not fluent in either language, but as far as I know, "nosotros" is Spanish.

*Just checked google translator; that video is Spanish.

I think maybe the man is speaking spanish and the lady is speaking italian.

Not sure thou. Can anyone clarify?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I remember this being discussed in detail here before. I think it was this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You've investigated this case?

Are you Jaime Maussan?

If you are, let me just say that I am NOT a fan.

Oh yeah, the 'alien fetus' looks like a frog.

Is this one of those loose descriptions of "researched" like I was checking out some alien videos on youtube and came across this because if it is then the later would have been more appropriate me thinks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
People, you need to learn that if you are going to call something out as a hoax, you need a good reason why. Come up with some evidence or do some digging. Debunking is an important part of the process and trolling does that no good.

I am so sick of people claiming presented evidence as a hoax only under the basis of personal opinion. For god sakes people stop being so "F' lazy and put some effort into your debunks!

DaMod.....

Thank you for your detective work, Sherlock!

For the record, I've previously read extensively about this case.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think maybe the man is speaking spanish and the lady is speaking italian.

Not sure thou. Can anyone clarify?

This is video that jaime took from Silvio Berlusconi's Italian Media set 1 channel. And that thing reminds me of skeleton that Josh and his "Destination Truth" crew find in some South American caves (alien mummies episode).

[edit on 21-4-2010 by clock1]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by clock1]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Those are some good pics and video. Nice to see some things that i can't translate, so I can't refute
If you are investigating this I would love to hear an update. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

man, spanish is an ugly language.

but anyways, yeah, saw this awhile back on ufoblogger. pretty interesting, just wish we could find more studies on her.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickle_And_Hammer

yeah this is spanish.
but the girl is italian

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
I remember this being discussed in detail here before. I think it was this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com....

yea I saw this too about 6 months ago on ATS, maybe more. It was determined that the "alien fetus" is a skinned mamal.

Also as far as her "particle accelerated" day glow paint...

Who studied it, and am I supposed to take Jamie Mussains word and his buddy in a lab-coat's word that the particles are actual accelerated. NOT

This guy is the one of if not the BIGGEST hoaxer in the UFO community.

Anything with his name attached..., it's safe to call BS.

Good try though

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Jaime telling the story does not impress me very much. Basically, I doubt this woman's account. However, in the slow escalation of the ET myth, this can represent another notch up in the plan.

So, true or not, this type of happening is bound to happen in one way or another. I know, somebody elsewhere on ABS has a thread debunking Indigo Children. (See, an earlier notch attained). That means little.

The history of ufology plainly shows that various stages happen, are wildly and hysterically denied, but gradually they become of the learned lore.

To be specific, first there were the sightings, then there were the landings, then there were the ETs seen at the landings, then there were the abductions, then there were the women abducted to see their hybrid children in nursery ships. T

his last stage, seems to be NEAR the last stage. To the systematic progression I've just mentioned, I would elaborate on one aspect to say that the hybrids in the ships were more alien than human from most accounts the women report. More alien tinkering with DNA would make hybrids more human like, more human like such to walk the streets of Earth and be little recognized.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

. What do you guys think?

Fake, possible mental instability of the alleged abductee?

Either way, lets wait to see the fetus tested

[edit on 21/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That was a weird video. I think anything related to Aliens and UFOs is very interesting. I could watch hours of standard video on the subject. The stories don't need the dramatic camera angles, zooms, sound effects, quips, one-liners, or suspenseful music and narrations. I can do without all that. Just the idea of a story like this being true makes it exciting and interesting enough. save the dramatics for hollywood. all that stuff is just unnecessary filler to try and make the story seem more credible. if a video is put together like that, its probably nonsense. i think the legs of that thing look like a frog.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well... some guys said that this was true, and that was true. They used some nice big words, showed some pictures from somebody's cell phone...

I'm Sold!

As far as I know, there can be no successful mating between any two native species on our planet.

But, in all of the cosmos, these guys are so genetically similar to us, (obviously:lol
, that they can just drop down, do the "intergalactic mambo" with one of our ladies, and BINGO!, a bun is in the oven?!

Okee Dokee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join