It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Interesting...

Someone referred to this being discussed in a previous thread(thanks for the link)

After quickly scanning through that thread, there was yet another reference to an even earlier thread from 2007 I think.

Apparently this has made the rounds a few times.

I am betting this is something else, perhaps a skinned ferret or some other small mammal, I just have a hard time with the head being a rabbit or squirrel.

If this is a hoax, I just dont get it. Whats the point?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That video is awesome! Thanks for sharing that! I have seen that host with the white hair on many many UFO shows and conferences. He's a very well known UFO researcher and reporter in Mexico - he's legit. He wouldn't have put his name on it if he didn't absolutely believe in the validity of the case.

You can just tell by the woman's emotions that something very real happened to her. We have tons of evidence and even a fetus. Wow!

This is the most evidence I've seen in an an abduction case ever. You couldn't get any better evidence unless they let you film your own abduction!

Anybody that doesn't realize ufos and aliens are real with all the evidence out there dating back for thousands of years are just never going to believe until they see it for themselves or until our corrupt government finally tells them they have been lying to them about UFO's on Faux News. Some people just love to get conned by their government I guess.

I could care less what you doubters say about anything. You can cry "bats" or "birds" or "Venus" or CGI on everything presented but your excuses ring hollow with anybody that has studied the subject. I'm talking specifically about the people who run out and try to debunk every single UFO case ever presented like that silly sad James Randi guy.

UFO's have been on Earth for many thousands of years if not longer - for all you doubters out there that aren't being paid, it's time for you to expand your mind and realize that your government has lied to you about UFO's too! Don't worry you can handle the truth.

Your government lied about the color of the martian sky, the swine flu vaccine, chemtrails, depleted uranium, the Federal Reserve, USS Liberty, JFK, 911, Bay of Tonkin, and about everything else, so why should you be surprised that the "priest class" wanted to keep their slaves in the dark about UFO's being real? Come on guys, lets get real here.

The priest class has done this for thousands of years. It's always about control. If they know something that you don't know, it gives them power over you. Quit being a sucker and getting conned! We could all be going to the stars already if we didn't have an evil priest class hoarding the technology we already have to do so. Do your own research and study the UFO subject deeply before you listen to somebody tell you that every single UFO video and case on ATS has no merit. Ask all doubters if they can show you a UFO case or video they believe IS LEGIT! lol Their response will tell you what you need to know about them.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Fetus, you mean the skinned rabbit? Please take your BS somewhere else.

Look what I found

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
That video is awesome! Thanks for sharing that! I have seen that host with the white hair on many many UFO shows and conferences. He's a very well known UFO researcher and reporter in Mexico - he's legit. He wouldn't have put his name on it if he didn't absolutely believe in the validity of the case.

You can just tell by the woman's emotions that something very real happened to her. We have tons of evidence and even a fetus. Wow!

This is the most evidence I've seen in an an abduction case ever. You couldn't get any better evidence unless they let you film your own abduction!

Anybody that doesn't realize ufos and aliens are real with all the evidence out there dating back for thousands of years are just never going to believe until they see it for themselves or until our corrupt government finally tells them they have been lying to them about UFO's on Faux News. Some people just love to get conned by their government I guess.

I could care less what you doubters say about anything. You can cry "bats" or "birds" or "Venus" or CGI on everything presented but your excuses ring hollow with anybody that has studied the subject. I'm talking specifically about the people who run out and try to debunk every single UFO case ever presented like that silly sad James Randi guy.

UFO's have been on Earth for many thousands of years if not longer - for all you doubters out there that aren't being paid, it's time for you to expand your mind and realize that your government has lied to you about UFO's too! Don't worry you can handle the truth.

Your government lied about the color of the martian sky, the swine flu vaccine, chemtrails, depleted uranium, the Federal Reserve, USS Liberty, JFK, 911, Bay of Tonkin, and about everything else, so why should you be surprised that the "priest class" wanted to keep their slaves in the dark about UFO's being real? Come on guys, lets get real here.

The priest class has done this for thousands of years. It's always about control. If they know something that you don't know, it gives them power over you. Quit being a sucker and getting conned! We could all be going to the stars already if we didn't have an evil priest class hoarding the technology we already have to do so. Do your own research and study the UFO subject deeply before you listen to somebody tell you that every single UFO video and case on ATS has no merit. Ask all doubters if they can show you a UFO case or video they believe IS LEGIT! lol Their response will tell you what you need to know about them.

peace

Very well said, thank you for your comment

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
That video is awesome! Thanks for sharing that! I have seen that host with the white hair on many many UFO shows and conferences. He's a very well known UFO researcher and reporter in Mexico - he's legit.

Projectnsearch.....

The guy with the white hair is Jaime Maussan, but you already know that.

Maussan is a willful hoaxer who's been caught out many, many times.

Have a look at this recent example of 1 of his many hoaxes:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. You have to admit though there are many people on this site (you know who you are) that say things because of a disposition of belief in the subject at hand. Some with blatant disregard. I find belief / disbelief irrelevant. I always thought, when one is seeking answers to a question, that person must be as objective as possible. What you believe and what you may discover may not even reside on the same planet.

Besides, it's not like we are debating something as important as mansquito here.

Then again maybe.... maybe not!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
the only thing that really feels 'believable', is the actual woman.
would be cool if some proper people investigated it, instead of J.M. and his peeps. lol
just because some clowns picked up on it doesn't necessarily means its all bs.

and HTF would any of you know what an "alien fetus" should look like?

agreed, it does look/seem animal like..
but that really doesn't mean anything. lol

I just watched all 4 parts on youtuber,
and again.. the woman herself.. does seem rather genuine.

and the marks in her skin.. wtf? gross!
up close they look nasty! ..

strange. lol

also.. her photos/videos.. of 'craft' look rather decent to....
cool thread, thanks OP.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

DaMod.....

Someone should alert Maussan to Mansquito or Manfrog.

It would do wonders for our thread!

We could be BIG in Mexico

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

uhm, where is j. maussen in these videos?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

all 4 parts.

edit: ive watched 2 so far, on the 3rd, havent seen or heard him once.

or am i mistaken, and this is his show? lol, ....
seems so far, he's only reported it, it snot "his story".
doh.
maybe..
maybe not......

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I don't understand why some people make themselves an opinion on this,

There are samples from this fluorescent substance that can be tested, and there must have been some type of DNA testing done on the fetus, so science - not your subjective opinions - will eventually have the last say on this.

Does the video feel like a cheap, Italian soap-opera plot? Yes, but it doesn't make all of this a hoax just yet.

Regarding Jaime Maussan, he doesn't MAKE the UFO-incidents, he REPORTS them. He can get it wrong sometimes, just like anyone else.

And as some of you may realize, it doesn't matter if 99% of all his cases are hoaxes and misunderstandings, if just one of them is the real deal (and I would personally say more than one is), it changes everything.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
watch the 4 parts i posted..
whether you understand the language or not.. (Italian) lol
watch the Woman.

doesnt feel like she is deceptive.. at all.
pretty good actress if so!
pretty good 'fake' puncture marks all around her body..
unless she jabs hot pokers into herself for attention, and like OZweatherman said.. "she is mentally unstable" (go figure)..

damn.

and who said it was spanish?

did i mention.. J.M. is not in this? lol

darn.. another edit...
i dont quite understand...
they are saying the person doing the autopsy is "Giovanna’s partner"?....hmm
just found this ..it mentions ats..
www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
4:22 that is one spooky ass pic!

That looks to me like a paper mache model,
oh and if this has Maussan`s name on it it`s
bogus imo!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'll debunk that for you:
"Alien"-fetus:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a9d1341cc75.jpg[/atsimg]

Really dead frogs:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1c9ef907cd6.jpg[/atsimg]

"Alien" head:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a07fb35f748d.jpg[/atsimg]

Toads head - Best shot I could Google in 2 minutes:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4864243c6f49.jpg[/atsimg]

"But it has no frog feet!" No, and neither does the frogs you eat:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbd57f48b68f.jpg[/atsimg]

"Okay, well... But it came out of an alien placenta!" - No, they showed you a close up of a frog being disected:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22697d095bcd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dd2a16258d4.jpg[/atsimg]

"But, but... Alien hands!!!" - No, frog hands:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e5e30558f1e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27c1726e129b.jpg[/atsimg]

"I still don't believe you!" - Okay, here's a real 'alien fetus production laboratory' then!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58d96d1424cf.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22/4/10 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've not reread the previous thread re this but I do remember it was debunked and the fetus was a skinned squirrel.

As many have said, you see Jamie on the screen and get prepared for a fictitious presentation, I'm stunned he has never been done for deception or obtaining money by deception.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
@Thain Esh Kelch~

oh yum.

nice try,
it doess look like a frog,
but why do the inner thighs look totally different on all your frogs?
they all bulge outward,
the mystery fetus, go inward..
like and upright walking animal.?

lots of similarities,
but you didnt quite get it.

other dudes who dont read...
ONCE AgAIn~
Watch the original videos!
Jaime Maussan is not in them.

he only reported the story after seeing it ! duhr.
He. Is. Not. In. The. Videos.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Popped in just to clarify.
This clip comes from an italian tv program called "mistero" and directed by an italian singer named Enrico Ruggeri, who is also the interviewer of the woman (the bald one). Don't know instead who are the first two men introducing the clip.
Hope this clarify a bit.
lurking back

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigul

Yes.
People cant read, or just dont care to,

Hello? anyone? J. Maussan has nothing to do with this.

all 4 parts, of the original show.
can we stop callin "BS", Jaime maussan is in it" crap?

jesus xst.

watch it or stfu. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b07b0d41d7f.jpg[/atsimg]

almost.
guess theyd have to strip some muscle away. lol

still, not saying its an alien.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Here is answer from italian ufologist:

Suomi24

" At 21.34 04/04/2010, Björn wrote: > >Can our Italian friends tell me what this is about?: >www.youtube.com... At 12.11 05/04/2010, Björn wrote: >But what about the IItalian lady, Giovanna, >starting from 1:20 on the tape. Our Italian friends surely know about that ?? The lady claiming she had multiple abortions after alien raping her has cause quite a sensation here a few months ago but nobody serious gave it an ounce of reliability.

The witness is a repeater who has had any anomalous experience you may think of [from crop circles to alien encounters in her own backyard]. She had her five minutes of celebrity in a wildly sensational TV emission called Mystery, where you might hear of the worst unbelievable and unreliable stories by the worst people in UFO underbush. Not just one ufologist here said the foetus looked more like a rabbit than anything else, but please consider that it was no longer available for examination.

Even pro/alien ufologists like Roberto Pinotti wondered if it might be better to file a suit against her for either abuse of credulity [if her claim is false] or for corpse occultation [if her claim is true]. I have to add that the lunatic fringe here is gaining some attention abroad, which was previously missing because of the language barrier. That is not good for the reputation of Italian ufology, alas, and it is of no consolation that we are in good company with fellows from other countries suffering from the same problem. Regards."

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
As horrible as this sounds... the best way to prove this was an actual alien hybrid abortion, they should have taped the whole thing and had it analyzed by professionals who could prove if it were tampered with or anything.

I'm not saying release a very, very personal video of this poor lady (if by and chance this is real) of her getting her abortion, but it would have helped prove this to be completely true [to an extent] if there was footage of this 'creature' coming out of vaginal cavity.

However, I know that's asking for too much, but nonetheless if she wants to prove so badly that her abductions are real she needs to give us some more tests to prove that something weird is going on here.

I can't see someone going out of their way to do all of this, although worse has happened yes, but this lady seemed genuinely disturbed and you can't fake that (unless you're a real good actor but shes a normal person from what we know).

Maybe some follow up research on who this lady is, where she works, what she is capable of getting (chemical wise) etc... that would help. Maybe I'll see what I can dig up.

Can anyone translate her name into English for me, as well as any other names involved?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join