It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i just even recieved a "respected foe" message...
for crying out loud people, grow the hell up...

I am getting respected foes for translating from Italian what is being said....

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anyway, in that last link/video I gave Giovanna also talks about meeting also people of different nationalities in the ships, including a Colombian woman whom she knows and she saw as she was being led away by the beings, and this woman could not do anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The internet appears to be littered with images of small skinned animals passed off as Alien creatures by rather morbidly cruel, attention seeking idiots with little else to do.

The last one I saw was a skinned bushbaby. Beautiful little creatures in the wild - with huge eyes and a brain slightly larger than those who skin and photograph them for amusement.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Adamus

Again, you go ahead and show us a frog that has shoulders, and a small rounded head like that thing. Please, go ahead and "enlighten us"...instead of calling people idiots because you don't want to see what we see....

How old are you?.... I am amazed at the immaturity of so many members in this forum about topics like this one...

The worse part is that the mayority of such members, like you show to have NEVER done ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE IN THESE FORUMS.....

You don't even have ONE THREAD that you have started....

I wonder what the "aggression" and the attemps at dismissing this without any proof are all about...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just to show all those people who keep claiing this is some "baby frog" that they have no idea what they are talking about...

Link

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is what a real dissected frog looks like...

Now, look at that image of that frog, and look at this video again and you can see they look completely different.....

www.youtube.com...

A frogs torso is smaller, not as large as that thing, the head of a frog is not rounded like that thing, and frogs don't have pronounced shoulders.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She is constantly touching her hair, fiddling with her fingers and putting her hand on the back of her head which indicates to me that she is lying.
The news station itself looks cheap and fake, the presenters look like B-Movie actors trying to get noticed.
To me it just looks like a student film, also alot of errors with grammar in the subtitles. How did she take a picture of the alien if she could not move? The featus looks like a deformed animal or a model. This would be more mainstream if it was true, and my last point and most important is that they impregenated the woman to help save their dying species so why did they put her back down on earth to give birth?surely they would take her back to their planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
She is constantly touching her hair, fiddling with her fingers and putting her hand on the back of her head which indicates to me that she is lying.
The news station itself looks cheap and fake, the presenters look like B-Movie actors trying to get noticed.

If you understood Italian you would see why she is acting that way. She is very upset, and can barely find words to say things at times.

You have to understand Italian people, and Hispanic people in general. We move like that, more than Americans, or other Europeans and move the hands a lot when talking....

Obviously you don't understand the culture.

To me it just looks like a student film, also alot of errors with grammar in the subtitles.

....what errors in grammar and subtitles?... do you read Italian?

How did she take a picture of the alien if she could not move?

She is only paralized when they are performing tests on her. At other times she describes how she can move inside the ship, and even into a base in Antarctica under the Ocean.

She also has taken many pictures, and videos of UFOs after their visits.

The featus looks like a deformed animal or a model. This would be more mainstream if it was true, and my last point and most important is that they impregenated the woman to help save their dying species so why did they put her back down on earth to give birth?surely they would take her back to their planet.

As for your claim the fetus looks like a deformed animal, or model, first of all which, and what animal.

Second of all there are the other evidence which seems to point to this being very possibly true.

It was mainstream IN ITALY and other HISPANIC countries....

Humans can't survive on the planet of these beings, and these beings allow the fetus to grow normally inside the mother to get acquainted with more human emotions which the greys do not comprehend...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Mainstream Italy yes, but if this was real it should be a global topic and would be on news stations across the globe. No i dont understand Italian culture but i can tell by ones body language when they are lying, it does not matter what country they are from. The subtitles on few occasions read 'Proof' when it should be 'prove'. The footage looks fake as does the photograph, give a 10 year old some paper mache, toilet roll tubes and lolly sticks and they could probably create that alien themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You've investigated this case?

Are you Jaime Maussan?

If you are, let me just say that I am NOT a fan.

Oh yeah, the 'alien fetus' looks like a frog.

Definately no frog but i have no clue as to what it is... hmmm.... very strange looking Feotus anyhow... whether it came from her or whether it came from some animal....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Not to be grim..which this WILL be..but have you ever seen an aborted fetus..it looks more alien than an alien..the only reason I know is someone posted a thread here with some government lady's pictures that were leaked..she had a pic of an abortion..sickening really

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It is a skinned rabbit, look at picture comparrisons and you will see what i mean. Also this website also claims the it was infact a skinned rabbit.
forgetomori.com...

To make a very (very!) long story short: the alien fetus is a skinned, gutted rabbit.

“We are sure around here that that was a rabbit”, says Edoardo Russo, from CISU, Italian Center for UFO Studies. “I thought the same, and it looks like they removed its ‘guts’. The abdomen is hollow”, agrees Luis Ruiz Noguez.

Biologist Gabriel Cunha points that “from the anatomy of the rear legs, it’s obvious the poor creature would have walked (or perhaps, did walk) in all fours”. Quite unexpected for an “alien-hybrid”.

and here is the pincher of the whole story

Giovanna claims she is being abducted by aliens since she was 4-years-old. Now she’s 41. She has crop circles appearing in her garden. And, as a small detail, that was in fact her 18th alien hybrid pregnancy, which ended abruptly and resulted in this…

Skinned rabbit.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

You're right, this is unbelievable...100% unbelievable.

Too common a story and an even worse supposed video of a hybrid fetus, which clearly is that of a frog (or rabbit as previous poster suggested).

You folks are grasping at straws when you should be grasping for verifiable facts.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

For crying out loud... many countries have come forward with their own disclosure and it hasn't been shown globally.....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not saying what the fetus is,but it resembles a skinned squirrel.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa80f2159bb1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by crowpruitt]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

It does look somewhat like a rabbit but if you look at the hands, and feet they seem to have a suction in each finger, and rabbits feet, and forepaws do not look like that when skinned as far as i know.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'll still keep an open mind about it though and i'll keep my eyes peeled for more info.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If I didn't know that was an alien fetus, I'd swear it was hossenfeffer.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Having killed, skinned, and eaten many a squirrel....

I vote squirrel.

All it needs now is ketchup.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The rounded head, body with shoulders and a torso doesn't appear as a frog to me or a skinned rabbit.

Also, the three fingers on the hands pretty much rules out a frog and/or an animal such as a rabbit which characteristically have 4 toes.

Three toes are characteristic of reptiles and birds.

There have been other cases of women being impregnated with a hybrid fetus. In one case the woman actually briefly met her hybrid child.

I can't rule this out as being possible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join