It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is UNBELIEVABLE! Italian Abductee Impregnated by Alien...wanna see the Fetus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You do realise that not all frogs have so large hind muscles? Also, as you mention yourself, it is not really hard to remove a muscle.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
the absence of any evidence of an umbilicus in the alleged " feutus " is a blatant clue that something is amiss - no matter how ignorant you are of taxonomy and anatomy

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
I remember this being discussed in detail here before. I think it was this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com....

And here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Snap -- beaten to the punch again...

Confounded internet !!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

edit: ive watched 2 so far, on the 3rd, havent seen or heard him once.

or am i mistaken, and this is his show? lol, ....
seems so far, he's only reported it, it snot "his story".
doh.
maybe..
maybe not......

Ahmose.....

He's on here 7 sec's into the vid.....he's the host of the show

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Watch the original videos!
Jaime Maussan is not in them.

he only reported the story after seeing it ! duhr.
He. Is. Not. In. The. Videos.

Ahmose.....

That is exactly the point I made in my 1st post.

He's just grabbed the story to make more disengenuous $.

I refer to my 1st post wherein I wrote:

Good grief.....

Does anybody wonder any more as to why this UFO topic is marginalised to the extent that it is?

In case you do, look no further than this extremely unpleasant BS as presented by Maussan, who has taken all the sensational aspects of this case, applying no analysis or scrutiny.....all to make more knowingly dishonest $.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I get back to the flying bat UFO's, the flying geese UFO's, the crazy lady shining lasers at planes, & on & on it goes.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickle_And_Hammer
I'm 90% sure that video is Spanish, not Italian. Someone please verify, I'm not fluent in either language, but as far as I know, "nosotros" is Spanish.

*Just checked google translator; that video is Spanish.

The video is part Spanish, part Italian. The woman, and the man that interview her speak Italian. I can understand both languages. The whole thing was translated into Spanish.

She sounds convincing and everything she says in Italian was very well translated into Spanish as to what she meant to say.

I would like to know more about the case. She was genuinely disgusted, sad, and afraid that she was being used by those beings.

She says that they need us for blood, tissue, etc, because theirs is a dying race, and they need us to create hybrids and for part of their race to survive.

According to them we are the only species that is close to them genetically, and that's why they keep abdubting people.

She says since she was about 4 years old she has been an abdubtee, but she has only recently and slowly began to remember some things about her abduptions, but that she doesn't remember it all.

When they talk to her is through telepathy, and normally they tell her they are not going to harm her, and they are not going to do anything bad with her.

The stuff that is bioluminiscent is not made from carbon, but it is claimed that the particles are excited in ways that the woman could not have done.

Those who were investigating this took samples from her sheets, and the last part of the video was only a small portion of the video the dcotors did when they took out the dead thing inside of her.

The doctors thought she had a baby because in her tests there appeared to be a small beating heart like that of a fetus/baby. But for some reason the fetus died, and what you see at the end is claimed to have been videotaped as they took out a small placenta, and inside was that being.

There are also scans that show implants throughout her body, and including in her brain, and the tests say the objects cannot be explained.

She said that there are no scars in her head through wich they would have implanted the thing in her brain, but she does point to the nose maybe as being the point of entry, but she doesn't say anything in Italian. She just poits and that what I think she means to say.

I could be wrong, but this looks genuine. I would like to learn more about it before I make up my mind.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Just because it "might" look like a skinned rabbit" it doesn't make it so.

It could be, but that is no proof. I am saying because people like to debunk too easily stuff like this.

We actually need to find more about it, and in fact I will look for more about this in both Spanish, and Italian.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by DaMod

Just because it "might" look like a skinned rabbit" it doesn't make it so.

It could be, but that is no proof. I am saying because people like to debunk too easily stuff like this.

We actually need to find more about it, and in fact I will look for more about this in both Spanish, and Italian.

ElectricUniverse.....

That's my point about Maussan getting involved with UFO cases that aren't blatant hoaxes......

He applies no analysis or critical thinking whatsover.

He simply goes for the "shock tabloid" approach which then trivialises & marginalises the case in question.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here is one website in Italian about this case. Pretty much says the same as the video in the OP.

genio.virgilio.it...

It has the original interview/video done in Italian.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Very interesting piece with lots of supposed evidence but where is the scientifc study of the foetus??

Mainstream media cover ups, government agencies and alien intervention aside...this would be one of the easiest abduction cases to proveas they actually have some "evidence".

I suspect the "evidence" would easily be uncovered as a fraud within about 1 day of molecular DNA analysis so it will never see the inside of a lab.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
4:22 that is one spooky ass pic!

Yeah, it looks so genuine too!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I am looking through blogs in Italian and there are some differing views. Some people say that she sounds convinced of what happened to her, and sincere. Other people are not too sure, but I am not seeing anything that this is a hoax.

What I have read so far in Italian, from blogs only, most people think this is genuine.

membri.miglioriamo.it...

There are Italian people also trying to give her courage, and some even leave their emails because they want to talk to her about something similar that happened to them.

There is one person that even tells her to contact him as fast as possible because this is more serious than she thinks.

I would actually want to see the medical records and see more of what they say.

The copies they showed on the video do verify what is being said. But this could be forged.

I also just read that apparently the original video has a lot more and that what is being said in medical terms is genuine. They seem to be real doctors.

I am going to watch the original video in Italian only.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Did anyone else feel pity for the 'foetus'?

Not exactly. I was kind of thinking that with the right sauce, slapped on a grill, it might be half way tasty. I say...welcome our alien brothers...invite them on your dinner tables...err...TO your dinner tables. Hmmmm...."To Serve Aliens".

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There are several parts to this. Her case is not the only one that was presented in the original videos.

Here is where you find the first one.

www.youtube.com...

They are showing cases from all over the world. The first one is about a woman named Judy, who is from the U.S. but she doesn't want to give her last name. She says how she is waking up as in a nightmare feeling hands all over her body, and with ehr husband right beside her not moving, and not waking up. She also seems uncapable to move.

Anyway, obviously this has got to be also in English since at least the first case is in the U.S. about this woman named Judy. Judy says her husband is also able to verify her claims about what has been happening to her, and that her life has changed for the worse since this began happening 5 years ago. I am not sure of the original date of the interview.

When this happens to her there is a very bright blue light which paralizes her, and it also seems to affect her husband.

She says that she didn't beleive in ETs, and that these things happened, and she had never read anything about abduptions.

To her it feels like an electric presa is running through her body.

Arrgh, can't remember how to write "presa" in English....

"Hydroelectric station"? sometimes this happens to me. If I think in English I remember how to write it and say in in English, but thinking/listening in Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish at times I can't remember how to translate into English certain words. I know what it is, but can't translate it exactly.

Anyway, she says that a being gets close to her and tells her with the mind to get ready to go, and she doesn't know what it means, but she gets a feeling of being flown into the ship and it feels very strange as she is levitated into the ship, as if she was inside an embryo. But she says that after entering the ship she doesn't remember anything else.

Anyway, obviously this is about many cases of abduption. There has got to be copies of this in English.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Finally found the original video of the interview of Giovanna, which is what the original thread is about. Going to listen to it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Giovanna, apart from what I have already written says how she remembers being brought aboard a ship, and placed on a metalic table.

She says the bioluminiscent samples that you see in the photos were told to her to be like a desinfectant for both species, so neither one gets something from the other.

She keeps saying as they told her we are the only species that is biologically compatible with them, which is why they need to do these things for their race to survive.

According to doctors that thing was alive inside her for weeks before she had an involuntary abortion, and they took it out.

The more I look at the image of that thing, it looks half a lizard, and not a frog, nor even a rabbit like some people claim it looks like.

Just look at the face of that thing, even the feet and hands do not look neither as a frog, nor as rabbit feet.

The picture that you see an alien with an eye half closed was taken by Giovana, or so she claims, and she was able to take that picture of one of the aliens that you see at 5 minutes 6 seconds.

The journalist who has been investigating Giovanna's case says of course that the picture shows a clear representation of a grey alien.

According to Giovanna these beings don't have any moral sense of good or evil.

According to what the journalists, not the bald one but the other, when he interviewed a general from the Pentagon about the 1947 Roswell case he was told that these beings are as synthetic robots. At least the greys are.

Also according to the telepathic messages given to Giovanna, when they try to reproduce hybrids they are not always sucessful.

The greys apparently are clones, and their mission is to create hybrids for some other race which is biologically compatible with humans.

Giovanna says that she remembers how she was taken to Antartida, and how the ship went into the water, and into a base where she met a hybrid which had maternal instincrs for her and looked like her buut with bigger eyes, less hair. But this being was the first one to approach her as she got out from the ship into the base, and was looking for her as a child looks for and at a mother.

The being proyected into her head the question what does it mean "mamma" and "e filio"... Mother and son...

It also asked her what does a tear mean. Obviously it was trying to learn things from her that the synthetic grey aliens know nothing about.

She is very sentimental, and it is hard for her to talk about all of this, and btw, she is not getting paid for this.

She then starts trying to talk about the involuntary abortion and gets extremely sentimental and starts crying and sobbing as she tries to explain.

She says it was deformed when they finally took it out, and she can barely say that it was a monster.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

please, no offense but are you french?

cajun, maybe?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is as bad as the BS spooky shows on Mexican tv.

I've seen the "fetus" before several months ago.

Calling BS on this.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Interesting vid, the "evidence" was compelling til we came to the skinned frog. Yes, it's a frog. Observe how the lower legs are positioned, jutting out from the sides. The fetus does go through the stages of evolution until it actually resembles a human, however it never grows scales on it's head. Come to think of it though... hmm. Frogs don't have scales. I could be wrong, maybe a reptillian knocked her up. You would think the fetus would look more dinosaur-y than frog like though. The video mentions the entire abortion was filmed, if that actually came out of her I wouldn't know what to think. I'll look around for the full footage, anyone else who finds it first please post a link!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join