It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

And why are they in groups?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

who are you refering to ???????????

and do you really want a site where EVERYONE believes EVERYTHING ??

HINT - several conspiracise are mutualy exclusive - and contradict others

ie - was kendedy killed by :

the cubans linked to castro in revenge for bay of pigs
the cuban anti castro movement - in revenge for bay of pigs
the mafia
the alleged ` secret us government `
L H Oswald , a lone nutter
LH Oswald a mk ultra victim

i could go on

personally i believe that many conspiracies exist - but the list of my beliefs does not include chemtrail idiocy

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well I agree that putting Chemtrails in the OP of the title is misleading. However, there is something going on here that begs questions. I'm here to find answers which involves thinking about any and all possibilities. I'm not formulating or promoting any "conspiracy." It's such a general term that I may conspire with other people to have a party later.

People are quite capable of making up their own minds. Offer your opinion, but why are you concerned about everyone believing everything? Are you trying to influence what people believe?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
I've always wondered why people who have no interest or belief in any conspiracy register on a conspiracy site.

Oh, you are one of those.

Well, while I do believe in a few juicy conspiracies, I have this unique ability to filter out what I see at garbage and therefore, don't believe in EVERY SINGLE CONSPIRACY that shows up on ATS. But you have every right to believe that reptilians live in hollow earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by network dude

My eyes burn when they are heavily spraying whatever it is they are spraying. I can feel it in my sinuses. I track the molds and pollens so that I know what is affecting me, if it IS molds or pollens.
That link I posted shows "hotspots" of chemtrail activity. I live in one.

I have a challenge for you. When you see the "chemtrails" showing up, contact Ozweatherman and see if he can give you the readings for upper atmosphere for your area. then he will be able to tell you if you should be seeing persistent con trails, or not. If you should not be seeing persistent con trails, then it would stand to reason that you would in fact be witnessing chemtrails.

If you were in a high traffic area for aircraft, that would explain quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

ok , if we are going to concoct conspiracy theories - please at least make them credible - and compatible with the evidence

err like :

weather man discloses iran attack preparations

thats my ` reply ` to this thread - enjoy - or not

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...

Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.

This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]

How exactly does "chaff" become "chemtrails"? He never said the word "chemtrails". Chaff is metallized paper or whatever else he said, and it creates false radar returns for incoming missiles. They were practicing deploying chaff, according to this guy since he is ex-military.

Did you even watch the video?

Having said that, I've got to say they must have done a LOT of practice releasing chaff from many aircraft since there are miles and miles of it in parallel lines. Chaff is released in bursts, not in long lines, so... who knows.

Quite a leap to go from chaff to chemtrails, though.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Of course it may be chaff, as used as a defence against missile threats to aircraft...but is it common practice to release such quantities domestically?

In Afghanistan or Iraq, yes..but over American states? Routinely? And in this quantity? Enough to cover several states.

Even if it were common practice, i'd be seriously concerned about the environmental damage being caused by millions of 'small bits' of plastic or aluminium dropping into waterways, animal food chain and elsewhere.

Maybe people in those areas should keep an eye out for extreme weather patterns to come...just a hunch.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...

Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.

This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]

How exactly does "chaff" become "chemtrails"? He never said the word "chemtrails". Chaff is metallized paper or whatever else he said, and it creates false radar returns for incoming missiles. They were practicing deploying chaff, according to this guy since he is ex-military.

Did you even watch the video?

Having said that, I've got to say they must have done a LOT of practice releasing chaff from many aircraft since there are miles and miles of it in parallel lines. Chaff is released in bursts, not in long lines, so... who knows.

Quite a leap to go from chaff to chemtrails, though.

I know the thread title is misleading but it is trails of something obviously not healthy.

I don't care what research about health-related instances related to chaff has been done.

The large quantities and the reaction of the weather man is something to to take into consideration.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

In answer to both your concerns. Posted earlier in this thread.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...
www.iemr.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I know the thread title is misleading but it is trails of something obviously not healthy.

I don't care what research about health-related instances related to chaff has been done.

Obviously. Obvious to whom?
You don't care about research. Wonderful. So you just come up with your own opinions and stick with 'em. Atta way to deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the links.

Interesting reading.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your hundreds of posts trying to debunk chemtrails (and obfuscate the purpose of HAARP) really do nothing to deny ignorance. I consider you a disinformation agent.

Anyone who actually believes that your mythical "persistent contrails" can persist for hours, spread out and obliterate clear blue skies is seriously deluded.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Exactly!

What this thread proves is that chaff works! It does what it says on the box. Wow!!!!!!!

Mind, we knew that back in the 1940s .....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Anyone who actually believes that your mythical "persistent contrails" can persist for hours, spread out and obliterate clear blue skies is seriously deluded.

Given decades worth of research into it, I would say that anyone who thinks that - contrary to what has been observed and studied for the past 80 years - persistent contrails cannot persist for hours, spread out and obliterate clear blue skies is seriously deluded.

But then, there are still people who believe the Earth is flat ......

btw if you wish to refute basic science, and claim that contrails cannot persist or that the Earth is flat and was created in 4004BC, then it's up to you to present the evidence.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by 911stinks
Notice, in this next video, the plane is emitting Chemtrail from what appears to be and engine on the very tip of the wing.

Odd, all I see is contrails.

From what engines?

Sigh

Again your lack of knowledge about weather is no greater than 6 year old

Google wing tip vortice

Really sometimes I wish chemtrails were real....if we are going to survive the population really needs to be culled

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

You have yet to provide any answers to why they cant......funny how chemtrailers all avoid that question

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

There you go with your fancy logic and intelligent thinking.

I've been trying to preach to these fools for the last 24 hours.

Maybe you and phage, as well as the rest of the scholarly-minded individuals in this thread will have more of an impact than myself, then again, we're "disinformation agents", which is idiotic in and of itself.

We provide credible information with reliable, peer-reviewed sources and years of research to back it up. Feeble minded people present baseless and speculative ideas that they heard 3rd, 4th or 5th hand and try to push it on their peers. Where does the term disinformation truly belong in this situation? Goes to show the logic of some people.

My guess would be that they are either incredibly young, incredibly gullible or mentally unstable. I wouldn't waste your energy anymore, seems most if not all the educated and open-minded folks have gotten all they need from this thread.

As for the guy wondering why someone would register on a "conspiracy" website just to post the information we have....bang your head into the wall as hard as you can in the hope that it will re-wire something. This site's motto is deny ignorance, something that posting credible information, concise evidence and reasonable explanations surely does. Then again, they seem to know more about meteorology and, in this case, chaff than any of the many experts who have gone to great lengths to research and publish articles and papers on the subject.

On another note, glad to see you didn't leave us OZ. Look forward to seeing some more of your posts around here (though certainly not in this a dead horse of a thread).

To everyone else:

As a last ditch effort, please review some of these links as well as the ones phage and other "disinformation agents" have posted. If you are unwilling to do so with serious consideration and thought then you are proving your own ignorance to the greatest degree. That is not an opinion, that is FACT.

www.lakeeriewx.com...
www.globalsecurity.org...

better yet, stop being lazy and just type the words "chaff" and "doppler" into google. That alone will provide you with more information than it seems many currently possess. Denying ignorance and proving your own theories requires READING, SYNTHESIZING and UNDERSTANDING as much as possible about anything related to your topic.

This isn't "above top secret: fun stories to keep you entertained"
this is "above top secret: deny ignorance"
conspiracy theories are obviously awesome material to have on here, but blindly believing and propogating obvious misinformation and wild speculation is harmful to anyone trying to seriously educate themselves. Get over it.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I've been on ATS for quite awhile now as it started with Stargates Are Real and been following up with everything mentioned on here and comparing notes with the books I've read, and with the internet as it came into being. Hows come S&F is finding this and that most of the time. great find S&F etc. Seems this person or persons involved with his findings are flooding or leading us to some kind of direction or directions. Has anyone else caught on to this?

Thanks

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join