It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ! For the 1 BILLIONTH TIME!

CHAFF IS NOT A CHEMTRAIL.

Not no way, not no how.

And good Lord, how many gullible folks starred this for Chaff! Chaff is not a chemtrail! Wake up sheeple! You are being misled by those that claim to be "helping" you. THINK!!!

[edit on 5/19/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The link in the OP doesn't even say anything about chaff or anything

Have they edited it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Not no way, not no how.

And good Lord, how many gullible folks starred this for Chaff! Chaff is not a chemtrail! Wake up sheeple! You are being misled by those that claim to be "helping" you. THINK!!!

[edit on 5/19/2010 by GenRadek]

So what is your definition of a 'chemtrail'?

Mine is: A residue of particulate chemicals dispersed by an aircraft into the atmosphere.

So, indeed, 'chaff' seems to fit to a T.

I am curious why this has not reconciled the schism between the debunkers and the proponents around the 'chemtrails' debate.

I will now be referring to it as the 'chaff' conspiracy.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Chaff is not chemtrails! Chaff is not chemtrails!

You can always tell stripes immediately. When WE do know, that chaff IS chemtrails, that is most people call the shot and say its so, and WE define it, not the disniformers, and not the military, and not the fascists, WE are wide awake.

www.americanchronicle.com...

The Idaho Observer reported with considerable skepticism that the General Accounting Office admitted that chemtrails exist but that they are "merely" fiberglass particles coated with aluminum whose health effects are unknown but whose existence is now acknowledged after decades of official denial.

As the article, below, points out, however, there is much more to the story and it is pretty ominous.

Asthma, cardiac disease, possibly a variant of Morgellon´s Disease, changes in the pH and metallic content of the soil around the world, immune system compromise, and a host of other possible effects for this constant and ubiquitous spraying have been noted and studied.....

So the military admit to chaff, their official coverstory! But we're not fooled. They know, we know, but lie straight to our faces, and then people with stripes defend it!

Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish- colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis. Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia

9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride

26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc

4 molds and fungi

7 viruses

2 cancers

2 vaccines

2 sedatives

Over the last several months, The Iowa Observer has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail

"spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.

Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish- colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis. Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia

9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride

26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc

4 molds and fungi

7 viruses

2 cancers

2 vaccines

2 sedatives

Over the last several months, The Iowa Observer has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail

"spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.

Same crapola, same dangers/hazards, same BS, same NAZIs, same NWO, and its over.
NOT ON MY WATCH.

I Hope they get this message, for I really have something to tell them, they can shove their regime and reign of terror where the sun don't shine cause its over.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Chaff is basically aluminum confetti. It looks like this:

Honestly, if some of you would just take a few minutes to educate yourselves you might not look so foolish. www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bagari

You know what, If I look foolish because I do not want to be breathing 'chaff' into my lungs, then so be it.

If I look foolish because I want to know what the effect that this aluminum/fiberglass -ish stuff has on ecosystems and water contamination, then so be it.

Call me ethically and morally 'crazy' if you want.

I'm sick of things being justified because they are tools of war, or tools of stopping global warming, etc.

I'm sick of the government 'helping' us, basically.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

This study by the Department of Soil Science of the University of Saskatchewan might ease your worries a bit. But maybe not, you know those Canadian intelligentsia types.

Likewise, human health issues associated with the inhalation or ingestion of chaff fibers are considered to be negligible because the chaff fibers are too large to pass to through the nose or mouth, and because concentrations of suspended chaff are well below known toxic thresholds. There is some evidence to suggest that exposure to airborne chaff could cause dermal irritation; however, it is unlikely that concentrations of airborne chaff at ground level would ever reach the level needed to bring about this effect.

www.iemr.org...

It was posted earlier in this thread but you may have missed it.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope, I saw it. I was paying special attention to your posts

Fact is, I will not be desensitized to this spraying, no matter what you post. Well, unless we find out that particles of plastic and aluminum are good for the soul...

I will not accept that it is OK... because in my opinion it is not OK.

I have a strict ethical and moral code that will not be appeased until the skies are blue again.

I can't believe so many people think it is OK for them to be spraying 'chaff' into the air. So what if it is for National Security... Are we being threatened right now?

If we are, then it is because of our hegemony and policing the world.

The system is broken, Phage. I do not want to trade my right to a blue sky for the security that spraying 'chaff' is giving us.

You have seen the documents suggesting spraying these things into the air as geoengineering tactics to appease global warming, I assume?

This would be the only benevolent reason for spraying 'chaff' into the atmosphere.. and what a dubious reason because of the heated debate still raging around 'climate change'.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You seem to be confusing chaff with contrails. Chaff does not cause the formation of clouds, persistent or otherwise. Chaff is used for training purposes over limited and specified areas.

3.6.1. Arm chaff, flare, and Smokey Devil systems only in an approved airspace.

3.6.3. When employing chaff in the U.S. and Canada, refer to CJCSM 3212.02B, Performing Electronic Attack In the U.S. and Canada For Tests, Training, and Exercises, and/or in accordance with published range orders. Outside the U.S. and Canada, refer to host nation rules governing the employment of chaff.

www.af.mil...

Yes, I know about various proposed geoengineering techniques. They all seem to be highly speculative at this point and some are of questionable efficacy. I have seen no evidence that any of them are being undertaken on a national, much less global, scale.

Your skies will not be "blue again" unless commercial air traffic is drastically reduced. Don't hold your breath. Or, you could move to the tropics where contrails are not common or a location with less high altitude air traffic.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by demonseed

Chaff does not DISABLE radar, it merely "confuses" the radar. For example, planes will eject chaff and flares in the event they are trying to dodge an incoming missile. Some missiles are radar guided, so in the split second that the chaff is deployed the missile may become "confused" due to its radar guidance and detonate on the chaff munition, as opposed to the plane itself. It helps to use google to understand things you are not familiar with, then you would get why it makes perfect sense.

or it could be the phage, myself, skellon and the other educated individuals on this board who do some fact finding on their own are just some mean "debunkers" looking to poop all over your parade of ignorance (not just you demonseed).

It sometimes frustrates me that people are unwilling to take the 2 minutes necessary to do minor "research" like this and that they are willing to spend 8 hours spouting off bullsh# they heard 3rd hand from some other lazy person.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

So a skeptics life of education is try to debunk people's findings that are not considered "mainstream"?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Here is another video that local news station investigates chemtrails.

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm). That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA.

their website:

www.ksla.com...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Not no way, not no how.

Mind, it'd make life so much easier if chemtrails could be so easily identified just by looking at the radar!

Of course, that'd be the only why you could see them ......

...... until they invent chaff which disguises itself as a contrail!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

First off, chaff is a radar obscuring item that is dropped to confuse radar. It is not readily visible from the ground, and certainly not 30,000ft up.

What the CTs scream bloody murder over are contrails, because to them, a persistent contrail is a chemtrail. Contrails are clearly seen and it is this that constantly is being called a chemtrail. However, chemtrails do not exist and as of yet not a shred of real evidence or proof has been found or brought forward. So the CTs have to make up evidence and proof, and will use anything that microscopically can be twisted into "proof" of chemtrails.

In this case, they jumped on chaff and somehow THAT is proof of chemtrails, even though it is not even close to what they are complaining about. Let me ask you, does this look anything like a contrail?

For reference, this is what the CTs think are chemtrails:

Nothing more than contrails.

So no, chaff is not a chemtrail no matter how hard you try to twist and shout.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by president]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I guess the "dumbing down" of America is totally complete. You got to really be dumber than a box of rocks to think that radar confusing "chaff" dropped by a plane on a military training mission is some kind of conspiracy to kill everyone or cause disease, and even worse to think that the contrails left by passenger and military jets are "Chem-Trails" that are going to poison the world.

Get a grip, find something REAL to be concerned about and expend your time and energy on.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I appreciate all of your attempts to reiterate that 'chaff' is not 'chemtrails'. I get it.

However, I have already stated my definition of 'chemtrails', and unfortunately it coincides exactly with what you are saying is 'chaff'.

If the military and the gov't had a great track record, maybe I could believe you that 'chaff' is in no way a connection to 'chemtrails'.

However, it seems to me 'chaff' is being used as a scapegoat by the debunkers. It is a very convenient semantical difference that is being capitalized on by the crowd that seeks to debunk the 'chemtrail' phenomenon.

I mean, how much evidence do we need? I don't care if 'chaff' is just used in specific areas at a different altitude than the 'chemtrails'... fact is they are spraying crap into the air for NO GOOD REASON. Perhaps it is just a density issue between 'chaff' and 'chemtrails'...

Also, did you guys miss the videos back in the thread from Germany? How can you account for that? I suppose its 'crazy german weathermans'...

It seems to me this conspiracy is becoming a lot like 9/11... the debunkers 'just won't have it'...

If you have seen all the evidence I have for the 'chaff'/'chemtrail' conspiracy, then you would have to conclude that it is not just ice particles from the exhaust. Any other conclusion is an insult to rationality and a setback in battling the stupid things our government does.

It seems like cognitive infiltration when you guys suggest that there is no connection between the 'chemtrail' debate and 'chaff'. Maybe you guys have good intentions, but again: the road to hell was paved with good intentions.

I have stayed by the fence for long enough, now I am willing to leave that fence and join the greener grasses of truth in this one. Maybe I'm wrong? I doubt it... but will be willing to accept it if the day comes.

Again, its like 9/11 truth: The debunkers should be ALL FOR IT if they are right...

If the CFR suggests it, and they have the infrastructure in place for 'chaff', and there is all the patents... too many coincidences for me.

I am forced to use my eyes like I did watching those towers come down at freefall speed.

With all of the cognitive infiltration, I must rely on my gut feeling and what my eyes see.

Thank you and good day.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Chemtrails exist.
I don't know what is being sprayed, or under what authority.
My guess is it has to do with the Global warming false science, that some people are getting paid huge sums to do it, and like so many other programs, they simply keep it hush hush.
As for the dissenters here, I say this. It is entirely possible there has been no spraying where you live. To call someone else ignorant because they have witnessed something that cannot be explained away by people who have NOT witnessed it is the definition of ignorant.
I have seen the "clouds" gradually expand forming a hazy, fibrous, haze, and NOT dissipate, but slowly settle to the earth
Not contrails.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has gone on for as long as it has... and in reading the last few pages, I really can't believe that all you Chemtrailers fail to differentiate between what chaff is, and what you think chemtrails are. My God... I'll subscribe to the possibility of chemtrails, but to equate the two is a demonstration of idiocy.

Do you know what chaff is? Seriously? Or how long it's been around and in use? It's not new, trust me...

Military aircraft use chaff - typically aluminum coated filaments - to do two things. One, to confuse enemy radar by creating a blanket, false signature. Two, to disable the lock of radar-guided missiles fired on said aircraft. Every country on Earth with a bona fide airforce - the U.S., the Brits, the Germans, the Russians, the Iranians, the Chinese, the Mexicans - all of them use it. It's a standard countermeasure that in no way, shape or form bares any resemblance at all to these photos you guys keep posting as chemtrails. And the kicker? Chaff has been in use for as long as radar has - which is to say as far back as World War 2.

Do you understand that? Why is this so difficult? Chemtrails may exist, fine. But chaff and flares are not it. This thread was started by one person grossly misinterpreting what a meteorologist said and has devolved to the point where you guys think that very basic military technology that has been in use for 70+ years is suddenly a malevolent pestilence sent by the NWO because you personally don't know anything about it - thusly, it absolutely HAS to be a global genocidal de-population conspiracy! GOOD LORD DO SOME INDEPENDANT RESEARCH!!!!!!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
I can't believe this thread has gone on for as long as it has... and in reading the last few pages, I really can't believe that all you Chemtrailers fail to differentiate between what chaff is, and what you think chemtrails are. My God... I'll subscribe to the possibility of chemtrails, but to equate the two is a demonstration of idiocy.

Do you know what chaff is? Seriously? Or how long it's been around and in use? It's not new, trust me...

Military aircraft use chaff - typically aluminum coated filaments - to do two things. One, to confuse enemy radar by creating a blanket, false signature. Two, to disable the lock of radar-guided missiles fired on said aircraft. Every country on Earth with a bona fide airforce - the U.S., the Brits, the Germans, the Russians, the Iranians, the Chinese, the Mexicans - all of them use it. It's a standard countermeasure that in no way, shape or form bares any resemblance at all to these photos you guys keep posting as chemtrails. And the kicker? Chaff has been in use for as long as radar has - which is to say as far back as World War 2.

Do you understand that? Why is this so difficult? Chemtrails may exist, fine. But chaff and flares are not it. This thread was started by one person grossly misinterpreting what a meteorologist said and has devolved to the point where you guys think that very basic military technology that has been in use for 70+ years is suddenly a malevolent pestilence sent by the NWO because you personally don't know anything about it - thusly, it absolutely HAS to be a global genocidal de-population conspiracy! GOOD LORD DO SOME INDEPENDANT RESEARCH!!!!!!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Legion2112]

I have stated several times that in no way does the 'chemtrail' debate assume any depopulation agenda. That is only wild speculation by some of the proponents.

IMO they are trying to benevolently 'help us' avert climate change... in which case it would be yet another example of a gross mistake on behalf of the gov't to 'help us'. I wish they'd quit helping.

The term 'chemtrailers' is being used in a similar manner to 'truthers' and 'birthers'... borderline derogatory.

What do we think 'chemtrails' are? I have stated that my definition coincides with the descriptions of 'chaff'... I just didn't know 'chaff' was such a widespread and well established phenomenon - especially over southern Oregon/Northern Cali...

Aluminum is a neurotoxin.

I do not think we should be equating 'chaff' with 'flares' when the area being discussed in the video is hundreds of miles wide. Can flares do that?

IMO this 'chaff' is the missing link that shows the military has the infrastructure to pull off the geoengineering tactics of the CFR. IMO this should reconcile the schism between the two camps of the 'chemtrail' debate.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
if chaff is disrupting radar, then who are they trying to block using radar? Are we at war with another country? Why fill the skies with this crap if we ain't at war?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join