It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's another crap youtube vid taken by pilots, from cockpit.

Notice how there are dark trails, and a lighter trails, suggesting
a two part biowarfare approach, through what they call "line forcing"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Indeed.

Even ships are spreading their trails all over us!

www.bragwebdesign.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

They are dark because it's dusk, There's no sunlight. Please read some of the comments pilots leave on YouTube when someone calls them "chemtrails." Oh, never mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here's a "vapor trail" creating "vapor" smoke rings.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
There is a lot of information on this site, and some great photos.
imageevent.com...

This is not going to be explained away by a few apologists with a copy of Popular Mechanics in their back pocket. I have lived a fairly long time and am in excellent health. I KNOW that sh*t is bad for me.
As far as being laughed at, I expect much worse from a government that has shown no hesitation to kill its citizens in every imaginable way. So yes, it fits the mold.

I bolded the sentence that is most important here. If Chemtrails are being sprayed on you every day and they are bad for you, how is it even remotely possible that you are "in excellent health?" You should have morgelons disease and three arms growing out of your head by now.

Chemtrails are con-trails. People are not dying at age 12, they are living longer than ever before. "the man" is not always out to get you.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Chem trails are fake? I think not:

www.ktvl.com...

Watch after 1:00 it's pretty interesting.

This video actually MIGHT be Chaff a military radar countermeasure.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, this is not 100% proven,

Interesting enough the military, of course, won't comment on it.

The weather man seems pretty nervous when he speaks about this incident especially if it's just "radar countermeasures".

Conspiracy still unsolved.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 11118]

link.brightcove.com...

S&F! Excellent job Weatherman!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, it's funny how chemtrailers never talk about shiptrails which are essentially the same as aviation contrails.

Here's a link from a dutch guy doing research on contrails or, as he also calls it: aviation smog (some is in english).

linky

The vid in the O.P. is misleading. Well, not the vid itself but all the BS people make up about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Will you people please stick to the topic at hand.

This thread is about the chaff showing up on doppler, or at least the weather broadcast itself.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this video. I actually believe that this video add a missing piece to a puzzle I have been struggling with.

Another ATS member posted a link to an article called Death Camps Warned being prepared as millions in US left hopeless

Fema Camps being built through 13 million acres land grab

To give a quick blurb about it...The Russian space forces have visual radar imaging of the US creating internment camps through the midwest and west. The sent this report to PM Putin to warn him about this.

However, it was hard for me to believe when I can't see the visual evidence myself until you posted that video, where the US is spreading Chaff in the air to disrupt radar freq. and this

Land Grab by Federal Government

So I am concluding that the reason why the US is spreading chaff in the air of Oregon is because Oregon is part of the 13 million acres land grab and are building fema camps that they do not want Foreign military and other people with technological means to detect.

Tell me what you think of that analysis.

P.S. look up the the 13 million acre grab...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OMG!!! Did Ii just hear all that correctly...My face is numb right now!!! My can't believe that weatherman just said all that so...bluntly.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

My eyes burn when they are heavily spraying whatever it is they are spraying. I can feel it in my sinuses. I track the molds and pollens so that I know what is affecting me, if it IS molds or pollens.
That link I posted shows "hotspots" of chemtrail activity. I live in one.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good find

but i can't see the video :L :/

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

WHAT UTTER TWADDLE

i will not appologies - this thread is utterly pathetic

its absolutley astounding what idiots will believe , and the illogical leaps and bounds they engage in to " proove " thier fantasies

what strikes me in this entire thread is that one one who believes in this BS has actusally admitted to doing any resarch to confirm that cloud formations - or if you insist ` alleged chemtrail formations ` were actually visible in the areas specified

so much for ` chemtrail science `

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow, i give you actual evidence you can use to prove your points, and you just ignore it, post youtube videos as proof instead, and try to steer the discussion off course with other things.

What the hell happened to this site?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Jesus H. Christ, what in the blue hell happened to this thread? I had to go back to the homepage to make sure I hit the right link. I went to bed last night after posting a question about whether there were any air combat exercises going on in the Northwest that could explain the amount of chaff on the radar image, and now it's about chemtrails and FEMA death camps?!?! So much for the mods keeping this on-topic...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

In my view (and many others that i've corresponded with), the government is not being straightforward with the reason/purpose for this spraying--i won't call it anything since I feel this is not about terminology.

In light of this, it is only logical to brainstorm other possible reasons for this activity since their really isn't an "official" story. The activity may be connected to other events that are occurring. This is only logical to consider. Is there any harm in discussing any and all possibilities?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Weatherman slips...Chemtrails.
That IS the title, not Weatherman slips...Chaff.
Granted, he said nothing about FEMA death camps.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Forgive me, I watched the footage and locked on to the word "chaff," since, well, that's what he said and not "chemtrail."

Anyway, nevermind me, feel free to keep arguing. This thread has been completely derailed by a lack of basic meteorological understanding so I'm out. Peace...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've always wondered why people who have no interest or belief in any conspiracy register on a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

" weather man slips ...... CHEM TRAILS "

is indeed the title

but the title of this thread is a bare faced lie

if we are to be blunt the actual title should be

" weatherman discloses chaff sowing exercise "

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join