It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Montanamana
I think its great that these towns are putting it to a vote and willing to take a stand on this topic.
Its been my thought for years that was done by our own goverment to get us to want to go to war.
However, I think it should be an Independent investigation. Its been proven too many times that we can no longer trust the people in power. If America didnt learn this by what GWB did to our country then they never will!!

ofcourse it should be independent...why would you let somebody investigate their own crime?

you wouldnt let a murderer investigate himself only to come to the conclusion he was innocent.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Silicis n Volvo]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Of course. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are busy destroying the country so lets concentrate on stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago.

Whether it was an inside job or not, it is old history and will not change anything.

the governments are continuously destroying countries regardless of what period in time we are.

why concentrate on something that happened 10 years ago? because if 9/11 was an inside job...then the same elites who carried 9/11 out are still in power today...who wants tyrants like that in charge?

if people can out the truth now and bring down current elites then that is VERY MUCH worth it.

if we all follow your idiotic way of thinking...we'd let everything slip by un-investigated and governments will just keep screwing you over again and again.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It seems as though government and NWO operations have varying degrees of transparency. Transparency is a relative term and for some there is no transparency, the MSM depiction is gospel truth even when the story changes from minute to minute.

Isn't it possible that 9/11 event was designed to *demonstrate* the control capabilities of the MSM plane? Its hard to imagine a more transparent project as evidenced by the percentage of truthers that saw through the story.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is wonderful to see happening!

Please also check out my post regarding the media & 9/11 that I just posted.

Best wishes!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whomever investigates, I hope that Dr. Judy Wood has some input. She discounts thermite, although not thermate, and considers a Direct Energy Weapon. Who knows? It sure wasn't perpetrated by a bunch of cave dwellers.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Of course. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are busy destroying the country so lets concentrate on stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago.

Whether it was an inside job or not, it is old history and will not change anything.

where did we hear this before?

Oh, that's right... Cheney.

"The vice president expressed the concern that a review of what happened on September 11 would take resources and personnel away from the effort in the war on terrorism"

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If anything, an honest independent investigation of 9/11 might reveal exactly what Andrew Jackson and Dwight D. Eisenhower had warned us about years ago concerning the Bankers and Military Industrial Complex.

And that is that our votes don't really matter and that the real control of our government and Nation is in actuality by the Industrial Military complex.

This would finally awaken the United States of America as a nation to take action in getting our country back.

Getting our country back, A Nation and system of government of the people, by the people, and for the people of the United States of America.

And Not for the Profit and financial gain of a select few.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by skeptic_al

I'm intrigued to know why you think that finding out that the US (&/or the UK &/or Israeli) government(s) were behind or complicit in Sept 11th would result in Civil War or World War- unless you think that Israel would then openly attack the US with nuclear weapons because they would have nothing to lose then. In that case, I guess yes, it might. I'm hard pressed to believe that the Europeans, Asians or even anyone in the Middle East would be so anxious to jump into world war. They aren't as aggressive as we are, or foolish and wasteful and besides that, what would be accomplished by doing that? Why expend all that life, money and property (eps in the context of the world economy now) when it would restore nothing and only add harm to insult?

But why wouldn't it be more likely that those involved in perpetrating this crime; against the United States and against humanity (because after all, it did involve the whole world), would be immediately arrested, charged with treason (among other things), tried and convicted? The expense to the taxpayers wouldn't be such a big thing because so much of the leg work would have been done. Would it be dangerous and somewhat chaotic- probably. We would be at risk for the very factions that may have staged all this to also stage a coup- openly this time. But do you think that our military troops and our citizenry would stand by or support that coup? I don't. Not now and maybe never.
Maybe that's what you mean by Civil War. I doubt it would be much of one because it would just be too asymmetrical.

Why do I think that claiming that this would "destroy the whole country" is just the same as the whole fear mongering manipulation of the so-called terrorist threats and "alerts"? It is beyond obvious how we have been played and manipulated and lied to repeatedly in order to have our freedoms- our very Constitution, destroyed and as a very weak rationale for more aggressions and increases in our "defense" budget.
"Who benefits" is glaringly obvious to the point of practically choking on it.
It would be laughable if it weren't so deadly serious. It's become ludicrous.

To Look into the Future all you have to do is look at the Past.
Look what happened when it was know they were all Muslims.
All Muslims were suddenly on the Menu, Nutters began destroying
anything that was associated with a Muslim. This happened in a lot
cf countries.

Now if you rewind back to Iran, Just like the US, are waiting for
the most flimsy Evidence to Invade another Country. Care to take
a Guess?

With so many Guns riding around in Cars, It only takes one crazy
with a gun.

No matter how you look at it, somebody is going to be angry with somebody,
and I would have to be pretty naive to think that won't happen
This is one those puzzles that is best left alone or even more people
will die.

And for the record: I don't believe either one was responsible, I do
believe the Gov allowed it to happen as an excuse for Iraq. This is a long
way the Gov Organising and Planning it. Even if this was true it would
P**s Off the Iranians and the Iraqies. So my argument is, No good can
come from this.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by impressme

Obviously, all they want to hear is:

The Israeli's did it
or
The US Government did it.

Just what would happen if either of those were proved to be true?
The way I see it, It can only have 2 outcomes, A Civil War or World War.
So if either of those is Actually True, then the truth will never be known.
Don't forget Dec 23rd 2012 is just around the Corner. And if that's true,
then the End of the World will come about because of People seeking the
Truth.

Indeed, the question then becomes "Then what?"

More sorrow, more ashes to eat.

I'm not against finding the truth but like so many things in life you have to realize that if there is a conspiracy, the truth may turn out to be a "be careful what you wish for" moment of epic quality.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The 9/11 truthers are just as scary as the lunatic fringe of religious extremist...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The 9/11 truthers are just as scary as the lunatic fringe of religious extremist...

Ya, the truth can be scary .

Don't worry though friend, it will come out.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Here is my dilemma... do we really want to know the truth? Sure, we do, but...are we ready for what happens if the true story is different from the official story? I cannot see this ending favorably in any way whatsoever! All I see if anarchy and revolt...the complete crashing of society and all we know.

But, I could be wrong

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The thread title is misleading; the towns are not demanding anything. They are putting a non-binding resolution on the ballot and they haven't voted yet.
If they use the GOP controlled electronic ballotting that Ohio used in 2004, it will certainly not pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Sean48

The thread title is misleading; the towns are not demanding anything. They are putting a non-binding resolution on the ballot and they haven't voted yet.
If they use the GOP controlled electronic ballotting that Ohio used in 2004, it will certainly not pass.

A truther thread title "misleading", come come pteridine.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thee

If anything, an honest independent investigation of 9/11 might reveal exactly what Andrew Jackson and Dwight D. Eisenhower had warned us about years ago concerning the Bankers and Military Industrial Complex.

And that is that our votes don't really matter and that the real control of our government and Nation is in actuality by the Industrial Military complex.

This would finally awaken the United States of America as a nation to take action in getting our country back.

Getting our country back, A Nation and system of government of the people, by the people, and for the people of the United States of America.

And Not for the Profit and financial gain of a select few.

[And that is that our votes don't really matter and that the real control of our government and Nation is in actuality by the Industrial Military complex. ] We discussed that in Ernest in the Vietnam years!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
9/11 is the singular catalyst which allowed the elite to begin a "justifiable" endless war which may be fought anywhere at anytime for any reason against an "enemy" which is nameless, faceless and to be determined ad hoc. Our unalienable rights have been surrendered to the "war on terror".

At any time, anywhere, anyone may legally be declared an "enemy" and held without accusation or trial. The President or his delegate is legally authorized to capture (detain) anyone, anywhere and torture or murder the "enemy" without accusation, trial or due process.

These are the facts of life today a direct consequence of the attacks on 9/11! Not 10 years ago but today.

The "war on terror" is the ultimate distraction and propaganda tool which may incite fear, terror and/or hatred on a moments notice, as needed.

9/11 unleashed the most powerful military machine in history, it's members justified in their wrath because of the attacks on 9/11. Who benefits from this madness?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
can someone please post a dedicated thread to this article since I am a newby here I can't.

Recent Pentagon Metro Station Shooter appeared to be a 9/11 Truther. He may have been a member of ATS. They claim he ranted on the net about 9/11.

news.yahoo.com...

and can I please get some credit for finding it
Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All I can say is Hell yea!! One step closer to bringing those bastards to there knees.

If only more would open there eyes......

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
can someone please post a dedicated thread to this article since I am a newby here I can't.

Recent Pentagon Metro Station Shooter appeared to be a 9/11 Truther. He may have been a member of ATS. They claim he ranted on the net about 9/11.

news.yahoo.com...

and can I please get some credit for finding it
Thanks

There's no mention of ATS in the Article.

He may have been a member of the Mickey Mouse Club too.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I didn't say the article said he was a member. I was speculating since this forum has 9/11 truthers that he may have been a member since a lot of us hang out here. But they do say he ranted on the net about 9/11 which would make it relevant for this forum. Sorry for the misunderstanding

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join