It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Of course. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are busy destroying the country so lets concentrate on stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago.

Whether it was an inside job or not, it is old history and will not change anything.

I honestly dont even know if they are serious anymore...its getting insane...what the hell is Fox News doing to some of our nation anyhow?

Is there ways to test for perhaps theta waves coming from certain news channels to brainwash people?

Yes, the 2 wars we are in currently, and the incredible draconian measures known as the patriot act that destroyed much of our liberties to this day is old history we should never question...what we need to fear now is tax breaks for non-corporations and insurance regulations...thats the true evil.

just...wow.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

Even slaves overthrow tyranny and oppression, change government, bring hope and peace to those still enslaved.

IMO, it is essential to know if the US government was actively involved in 911, or merely complacent. I'm still reading through the different debates and haven't formed an opinion yet, but I do want to know the truth. Its essential to how I view the government's decisions in the future.

They killed Spartacus in the end.

I think it may be best to leave 911 alone and concentrate on the present threat.

You may not appreciate the answers that you find.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

You must be kidding! Leave it alone? How can you leave something as heinous as 9/11 alone and still call yourselves a country of justice? If you leave 9/11 alone, you should let every criminal in prison and jail go free. You don't choose to prosecute something like 9/11 because it is convenient, or pleasant, or because you will "appreciate" it... you prosecute it because it is RIGHT, JUST, and HARD! Just like JFK said, you don't the right things because they are easy, you do them because they are HARD.

You want to concentrate on the present threat? The present threat is intrinsically tied to 9/11 as is every event since then, and event that will come in the future. And if you can't fix the great injustice and evil that was done in the past, you will never be able to fix anything in the future. Once there is a breech in the justice and trust, it can only be remedied by going back and dealing with it, no matter how painful it will be.

I can tell you what... if there was a serious investigation, and if the people who committed those atrocities were truly brought to justice, even if those people are presidents, ex-presidents, congress-people, judges, or whomever... the country will rally behind the truth, and the entire world will celebrate that for ONCE, yes FOR ONCE, JUSTICE... WAS... SERVED! It would be a great day and a great victory for mankind... most definitely.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

Even slaves overthrow tyranny and oppression, change government, bring hope and peace to those still enslaved.

IMO, it is essential to know if the US government was actively involved in 911, or merely complacent. I'm still reading through the different debates and haven't formed an opinion yet, but I do want to know the truth. Its essential to how I view the government's decisions in the future.

They killed Spartacus in the end.

I think it may be best to leave 911 alone and concentrate on the present threat.

You may not appreciate the answers that you find.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

You must be kidding! Leave it alone? How can you leave something as heinous as 9/11 alone and still call yourselves a country of justice?

You want the truth, you can't handle the truth.

9/11 was done by patriots.

Leave it alone.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yep, someone put dumbjuice in the water again.

With patriots like that, who needs enemies.

damn, I really didn't want to feed the trolls...but it looked soo hungry

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Good news, but i would like to see a sane investigation in regards to a 9/11 ie no bias in the sense of " please investigate 9/11 to establish it was demolitions" A clean slate and rational approach to the whole event is needed without it being muddied by various conspiracy theories or the OS. If an investigation were to take place i would be more interested in events other than the towers collapsing as i don't believe demolition was involved, but i still think alot of dirt is just waiting to be uncovered. Will it happen? no...but one can still hope.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can't believe people - especially Americans - are quite happy to roll over and let the disgusting acts on 9/11 just become buried in the past! We learn history for a reason - so we can learn from our mistakes! And the fact that so many people thought - and have been thinking - 'hmmm....that whole September 11 story TPTB told us doesn't make sense' - but are just happy to watch Brahjolina break up/get together/break up/get together just makes me sick! WAKE UP PEOPLE! We're only strong in numbers!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

With patriots like that, who needs enemies.

I told you you wouldn't appreciate what you find.

Go ahead, reinvestigate 9/11. You won't find anything.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarcyD28

I don't get it. Isn't the article stating that we are indeed waking up and questioning 9/11? Things of this nature take time. Hell, just the other day on my way home from work, I saw graffiti on a overpass that said "9/11 was an inside job". Like I said, it takes time.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
How much time?!! Its almost been a decade! And look at the amount of nay-sayers just on this thread alone! And these are the people who are supposed to be questioning the Man! I hate to be negative, but I really can't see this going much further

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So, what do you think WE should do then? Seriously, how do you think that 9/11 is not the cause of our current political madness?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarcyD28

Well, what do you want us to do, take up arms and storm the capital to demand evidence of an inside job? That is completely illogical. The only way to go about is to expose the inconsistencies and get local governments to further probe 9/11, in which the article being discussed has done so.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

[color=gold]Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

[color=gold]Do you think it is a good idea to let a corrupt government investigate a serious crime as 911, when there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that shows our government may be involved?

The government had their chance and lie about everything.

[color=gold]Should we have a none governmental board to over see this investigation?

[color=gold]Should we allow A&E do the investigation into the WTC since they are qualify?

well since the government is supposed to serve the people, and not the other way around. if the vote does pass, they should honor it. There should not be any government involvement with the investigation. there should not be anyone connected to oil, or the military industrial complex. no one tied to the bush regime.. etc.

i would insist on tough guidelines for the investigation in hopes that it doesn't get infiltrated or setup like NIST and the commission report.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

So, what do you think WE should do then? Seriously, how do you think that 9/11 is not the cause of our current political madness?

Oh 9/11 is the cause of our current maddness. Acually our madness goes back alot further than that, we are just approaching a pinnacle.

9/11 was ment to re-vitalize America.

Within the next 2 1/2 years we will approach the point of no return.

We will either declare bankruptcy and start printing currency backed by the constitution or one day soon Bernanki will make an proclamation to congress that he just sold the Federal reserve to the IMF/World Bank and it will be business as usual and your children and thier children and thier children will be placed into indentured servitude to pay the debt. Except that the decisions that form your life and your families life will be dictated by multi-national corporations and foriegn powers instead of local elected officials who have been bribed, manipulated and blackmailed by multi-national corporations.

If it's business as usual then the madness that you see now will get worse. If the people of this country decide that they can handle it then I suggest they start by grabbing thier balls and reclaiming the constitution.

If the richest 1% of this country have thier way the IMF/World bank will rule the day and the rest of you will become slaves.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Fair enough. It just annoys me that these things pop up, people try their best to make a difference, but too many others are too complacent. And I think we need more than just Americans to be making a noise

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

When the poopy really hits the fan - in the US or anywhere - people will revolt and change will happen. It's a shame that it needs to really hit the fan for people to act

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree with some of you 911 is something that we cannot put behind us.
It is because of 911 that this country is in the shape it is in.
My opinion is the Bush administration working with the Federal Reserve working with the world banking cartels help created this financial mess this country is in right now.

Why I say this, is because I believe the Bush administration needed a giant distraction to force people into worrying and concentrating on a collapsing economy, if the problem is big enough people will not give 911 much thought.

Obama administration did not create this mess, it was handed to him on a sliver platter from the Bush administration, they could not have asked for a better distraction than the one they quietly created.

911 was the biggest assault to happen on American soil, draconian laws were pass because of this event and some of these laws are still being enforced.

We do not know the truth to what happened on 911 our government will not tell us.
Evidences proves part of our government are covering up, by stonewalling and ignoring the outcry of the publics questions of 911.

This is not about government incompetency in different branches in our government this goes much deeper than that.

If it was just plain government incompetency then why did the government hide hundreds of eyewitness testimonies that went on public records stating they saw and heard explosions at the WTC? What does that have to do with government incompetency? Nothing!

We cannot just walk away from this, we need to know what really happened, and we need accountability in our government something that we do not seem to have anymore.

If we do not have accountability in our government, then we have no government I think we all can agree on that.

911 changed the world, changed America; we cannot do something bad without being called a terrorist these days now.

It is my opinion those who do not want a new investigation are only afraid. Afraid of the truth that some of us already know that 911 was an inside job. A false flag operation carried out by a handful of corrupt individuals in the Bush administration with the help of a handful of military experts in aviation and chemical engineers in highly develop explosives materials probably not even patent yet, that where used to bring down the WTC.
To some of us to even think that our government would harm it own people to wage a war is incomprehensible to say the least.
But, if this is all true as I certainly think it is, then we really have a major problem on our hands.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutan
reply to post by impressme

well, thank the lord for that. i've been waiting since the afternoon of 911 for this to happen. there are some in oz who still think it was an outside job. amazing!

In Ireland one of the Band the Coors, went on TV and talked about the 911 murder's! it caused a storm all the next day on the Radio, over here in Europe the people are waking up fast !

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

no one will understand though. people cant take so much information. information overload causes them to distance themselves from it. so many tidbits here and there. a lot of people dont want to hear it, but we still have to remind them that if this was allowed to happen, it could happen again, and again, and again. history does repeat itself. it does, the reigcht fire in Germany.... blamed the communist party, so the Nazi party can usurp power, like 9/11.... gain power in the middle east... and here in the US.

it was an attack by the power elite to gain more power, a presence in the middle east, and to limit constitutional rights. after all, terrorists hated our freedom, and we let the ones supposedly responsible for protecting our unalienable rights, only to let them strip it away. yea... we played right into their hands.

we can never forget, and never let go. the future of a free society depends on it.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

In Ireland one of the Band the Coors, went on TV and talked about the 911 murder's! it caused a storm all the next day on the Radio, over here in Europe the people are waking up fast !

Yes, you’re right about that, and the people in Europe are all looking at Tony Blair with venom salivating down their chins realizing they too have been deceived yes there will be a day these villains will be reckoned with.

Can we say tar and feather?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

a lot of people dont want to hear it, but we still have to remind them that if this was allowed to happen, it could happen again, and again, and again. history does repeat itself.

You are right about that; history always repeats its self. The German people were fooled buy the powerful elite in their own country.
No different here either, we have been fooled by a similar powerful elite who took a page right out of the Reichstag fire, another proven false flag operation.

At fist Reichstag fire was a conspiracy theory, but years later records proved it all to be true.

911 was no different in my opinion a few people in our government and a few in our military did this heinous treasonable crime and blamed a foreign country to wage two illegal wars of aggression for oil and drugs. The Afghan poppy fields, who is guarding these drug crops and who is bringing the drugs in our country from Afghanistan, the CIA of course.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by impressme]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join