It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
reply to post by skeptic_al

I'm among those who want the truth to be known. When it is known we should all cheer for those who are jolted from their indifference and who finally react with anger toward the true perpetrators. That's exactly what we need.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by dubiousone]

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?

What do you think might happen, if it is revealed that the US Government was behind it all in order to Invade Afghanistan and sieze control of Iraq's Oil. Bear in mind, there are more Jews living in the USA than Israel as well as home to many Iraqies and Iranians. And I'd bet Iraqies in the US knew someone in Iraq that was killed, and all they got was: Ooops sorry, Collateral Damage.

You don't think there might be some pent-up anger there, as it was all about Oil and nothing to do with WMD.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
A new investigation is all but worthless at this point.
* Most of the evidence is gone
* Many witnesses are literally gone (dead)
* Due to the length of time remaining witnesses memories are not accurate
* So many crackpots etc that would gladly make up stuff just to get on the witness stand or on TV

They have had 9 years to cover thier tracks.

Ironically the first people to question 9/11 helped them conceal the most damning evidance by pointing it out.

Mostly whats left now is hearsay, speculation and arguments that are difficult to prove with physical evidence.

Anyone with actual first hand knowledge either went down in the attack itself or know that speaking about it is a certain death sentance.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

why would you let somebody investigate their own crime?

Listen to what George Carlin had to say about 9/11

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

9/11 was done by patriots.

With patriots like that, who needs enemies.

I told you you wouldn't appreciate what you find.

Go ahead, reinvestigate 9/11. You won't find anything.

i cant help but point out enough that when we DO get an investigation, it will be the first one, as every attempt thus far has been laughable

so, we are to investigate 9/11, but be wary because we wont appreciate what we fine...

however....

we should investigate because we wont find anything.

i cant decide if you are tripping on acid and get the impression that you are the smoke-like spirit warning the hapless adventurers that the treasure they seek is fraught with many perils.....

or....

you are just some keyboard commando playing the devils advocate to piss off people on the internet.

I said what I ment.

You should re-investigate 9/11, but if you dig deep enough you probably won't appreciate what you find, because you won't find anything.

9/11 was done by men who had a vision and a purpose.

Some would call a patriot someone who is willing to die for what they believe in.

Others would call a patriot someone who is willing to die for what they believe in.

I hope you can see the complexities of the situation.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

Are you insane? Its the reason we are at war (s) which is one of the main reasons our economy is in the sh&^**er. Its the reason the Patriotic Act was passed. Our Government may have killed its own citizens, I could go on with the list but my point is made.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Found a article:

White House Wants Military Trials for 9/11 Suspects

Addthis

In a U-turn, White House aides are poised to recommend holding military tribunals for the alleged co-plotters of the September 11 attacks, the Washington Post said Friday.

Self-confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his four accused co-plotters are detained in Guantanamo Bay awaiting trial for the 2001 attacks that killed almost 3,000 people, most in New York.

The move would reverse the plan by the administration of US President Barack Obama to try Sheikh Mohammed and his co-plotters in a civilian court in New York, just steps from where the World Trade Center once stood.

Asked about the report by AFP, a senior White House official responded only that no decision had been taken.

Obama has been under pressure in Congress, with many lawmakers in both parties wanting Mohammed and his accused co-conspirators to remain under military jurisdiction.

The plan for the New York trial also lost the crucial support of Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who has worried about the high costs and disruption of holding the trial in lower Manhattan.

you can read the full article on crownempire.org...

Hope you like it.

Yes people are waking up! they need to wake others up because time is coming to an end!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
F---ing great, for 'New England Towns'. Honest people with honest concerns about the real deal.
While at it include the bizarre unexpected deaths to those who were there at time, particularly high end USA gov Officials on the the props book, ready to be revealed, slightly before their suicides or hanging themselves. After being arrested and held for Nothing.

Hoping USA President Obama slows the CIA/NSA resolve, in killing any and all threats to their Chem/Biological and new Weapon stuff?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Truth and liberty always prevails. Ignorance and control will always fail.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Truth and liberty always prevails. Ignorance and control will always fail.

I only wish that was true, but I'm afraid history contradicts the sentiment.

We neither have truth or liberty, and ignorance and control seem to be the norm. About the same way it's been since the end of feudalism...

Liberty and truth do not sell product, ignorance and control do...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I hope the towns get the vote passed, although somehow I doubt it will happen.

Any millionaires on ATS who fancy financing a definite experiment on what brought down WTC 7?? All we need to do is find a steel structure building due for demolition and then crash a plane into it.

Easy.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Any millionaires on ATS who fancy financing a definite experiment on what brought down WTC 7?? All we need to do is find a steel structure building due for demolition and then crash a plane into it.

Easy.

So, you don't think,
A Plane traveling at 500KPH+ weighing 200 Tons carring 20,000 gallons of
Jet Fuel can bring down a Building.

E=MC2, so just the Kinetic energy on Impact is nearly 4 BILLION JOULES of Energy.
Do know how much C4 you would need to equal the Planes energy, it's mind boggling.
I'm not an Engineer but I know massive amount energy when I see it, and I'm surprised it lasted an Hour.
I figured 30 minutes tops when I first saw it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by manmental

Easy.

So, you don't think,
A Plane traveling at 500KPH+ weighing 200 Tons carring 20,000 gallons of
Jet Fuel can bring down a Building.

E=MC2, so just the Kinetic energy on Impact is nearly 4 BILLION JOULES of Energy.
Do know how much C4 you would need to equal the Planes energy, it's mind boggling.
I'm not an Engineer but I know massive amount energy when I see it, and I'm surprised it lasted an Hour.
I figured 30 minutes tops when I first saw it.

You are going to have to help me out big time here. I must be a complete idiot or have been living in a cave so I am really going to have to rely on your for a little information. What 200 ton plane carrying 20,000 gallons of fuel crashed into this building?

Thanks in advance!

I also want to know just what energy you are claiming you saw. Can you help me out there. You claim it only took an hour to come down when it took over six hours to come down.

Again, thanks in advance for your help.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

Even slaves overthrow tyranny and oppression, change government, bring hope and peace to those still enslaved.

IMO, it is essential to know if the US government was actively involved in 911, or merely complacent. I'm still reading through the different debates and haven't formed an opinion yet, but I do want to know the truth. Its essential to how I view the government's decisions in the future.

Star for such a powerful message.

Not saying I am for or against any agenda, but this country is built upon the under dog mentality and I fear that it has shifted.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, very interesting that this issue has gathered such strength in those towns.
I´d say that probably the vote will be a NO majority but we´ll see.
Now, let´s assume the vote comes to a YES majority.
What happens then?
The parties that have to do the investigation have to be called, right?
Well, guess what,

There´s NOBODY left in Government, or any institution, university, police force, aviation authority or company that could do the job.

Why??
Well, didn´t you know?? They are ALL IN ON IT.

Who can do the investigation??
Demolition experts?? NO. They participated, didn´t you hear??
The National Transportation Safety Board NTSB (they investigate air crashes)??...NO, Same thing.
The FBI??, jajaja, give me a break...
On the other hand:
Of course. Proffesor Jones, proff. Grifith, proff. Wood. Cap. Balsamo.
Charlie Sheen would surely like to be considered I´m sure.
All of these fine parties, including of course CIT are the ones that should be called and given plenty of $$resources$$ to investigate.
Well, CIT allready are investigation EXPERTS.

What more could be asked for.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

But all that energy from the planes impact was absorbed first by the outer steel mesh, not leaving much left to do damage to massive central core steel columns and lost in heat from the fire ball it produced. You can't have the plane explode into a fire ball AND have the energy to do other work like breaking steel columns.

Also all that energy was concentrated on the columns that were impacted only. The planes impacts did not damage the core structure enough to cause it fail at points not impacted by the plane. The plane could have completely sheared off the top section, it would still not cause a complete symmetrical global failure of the building. There was too much undamaged structure between the top section and the ground for it to collapse with NO resistance anywhere in the collapse wave. IF there was ANY resistance ANYWHERE during the collapse it would have caused the rest of the building to fall away from that resistance to a path of less resistance. This would cause asymmetry in the collapse.

To put it simpler, all 4 corners of all 3 buildings fell within seconds of each other, this indicates symmetry, which means ALL columns must have failed at the same time. Again any amount of resistance would cause asymmetry in the collapse, and observed evidence shows the collapses were symmetrical (within seconds) up to the point of collapse completion.

In a 'pancake collapse' the resistance would build up simply from floors piling up on top of each other, but that doesn't happen, in fact no floors pile up on each other, they are mostly turned to dust as the outer mesh is ejected horizontally.

[edit on 3/6/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

So your "First" reaction upon seeing the Event was,
That's things coming Down
or
That's things staying up for another 50 years, no worries.

?-?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

or

?-?

I really hate to be so rude and all but I cannot find any other way to state this. Anyone that thinks those are the only two options is too stupid to be allowed out on their own and exactly why these boards are full of trolls that have never even seen a physics book in their life. Go back and see what else could have been the result, come back and list them and then maybe you might have slightly enough understanding of what was going on to actually contribute.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hell yes! the people are taking action!

Vote For Answers!

thanks for posting this
loving the good news!

Long live the TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

So, you don't think, A Plane traveling at 500KPH+ weighing 200 Tons carring 20,000 gallons of Jet Fuel can bring down a Building.

Most reports state that the planes DID NOT casue major damage to the towers

The towers would not have stood as long as they did if the planes had caused major damage.

NO plane hit building 7.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by ANOK

or

?-?

I really hate to be so rude and all but I cannot find any other way to state this. Anyone that thinks those are the only two options is too stupid to be allowed out on their own and exactly why these boards are full of trolls that have never even seen a physics book in their life. Go back and see what else could have been the result, come back and list them and then maybe you might have slightly enough understanding of what was going on to actually contribute.

I'm purely interested in what Peoples first reaction was.
Not Interested in Physics, Chemistry, Science, what people people have written since,
or what they have read about on the Internet since.

It is my view Peoples Perceptions have changed and mainly due to the
Internet. I've seen the "Enhanced Photes", read testimonies from Experts that don't exist or
have no Experience or Qualifications on the matter.
And this applies to Both sides of the Fence.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join