It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

[color=gold]Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation

A new movement to reinvestigate the 9/11 attacks is gaining pace in the US. With major public support, 12 towns are set to decide whether to ask the federal government for a new independent probe.
New Hampshire is the Granite State of so-called self sufficiency. Less flash and cash, most famous for hosting the first U.S. presidential primary.
New York and New Hampshire are more than 200 miles apart, but for all that distance, the two US locations intersect on one issue: the 9/11 attacks. While it was in Manhattan where three buildings fell, the people of Keene, New Hampshire are pushing for a new probe to find out why.

At 81 years old, Gerhard Bedding devotes nearly all his time to the Vote for Answers campaign. Though the movement for a new 9/11 investigation began in the Big Apple, it’s seeing more success in New Hampshire.
“This is so central to the future of this country. There is no future, as far as I’m concerned, if we do not get to the bottom of this, because we steep in lies upon lies, and soon we do not know what is what anymore,” Bedding said. “I do believe truth matters.”

Apparently, so do thousands of others. Twelve towns are making a new 9/11 inquiry a ballot box issue this spring. Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide.
Hundreds of citizens are expressing a desire to find out “the real truth” and are attending meetings where local experts, such as physicist John Wyndam, present alternative 9/11 theories, specifically surrounding the collapse of World Trade Center Seven and the Twin Towers.

rt.com...#

This is more proof the Truth movement continues to grow, it is only going to get bigger.
For the OS Trusters looks like your side is dwindling away and losing its support.
Its has become more and more clear that more American are waking up to the fact that our government has lied to them about 911.

I truly hope they get enough votes in the ballot box to pass a vote for a real investigation & prosecutorial power.

My questions is this: should we be allowed to vote who we want to investigated 911.

[color=gold]Do you think it is a good idea to let a corrupt government investigate a serious crime as 911, when there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that shows our government may be involved?

The government had their chance and lie about everything.

[color=gold]Should we have a none governmental board to over see this investigation?

[color=gold]Should we allow A&E do the investigation into the WTC since they are qualify?

[edit on 4-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I seem to be writing this more and more lately.

The Truth Movement is growing by leaps and Bounds, the Faithers are in

the minority , and dwindling.

Reading those quotes from the everyday citizens show they have more

knowledge of that day , than most of the OS side here .

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I agree they are waking up.
Do you think we should allow our governments do this new investigation, since they lied about everything in their first inquiries?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

well, thank the lord for that. i've been waiting since the afternoon of 911 for this to happen. there are some in oz who still think it was an outside job. amazing!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

there are some in oz who still think it was an outside job. amazing!

Perhaps, a new investigating done by a panel of people who are not affiliated with any government entity with prosecutable subpoena power will give us the truth.

For those who do not believe our government was not involved in 911 why did our government lie about everything concerning 911 in the first place, if they have nothing to hide? We know about “Government incompetence” but why lie about WTC 7?

[edit on 4-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think its great that these towns are putting it to a vote and willing to take a stand on this topic.
Its been my thought for years that was done by our own goverment to get us to want to go to war.
However, I think it should be an Independent investigation. Its been proven too many times that we can no longer trust the people in power. If America didnt learn this by what GWB did to our country then they never will!!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Montanamana

However, I think it should be an Independent investigation. Its been proven too many times that we can no longer trust the people in power. If America didnt learn this by what GWB did to our country then they never will!!

I agree, I hope these people in New Hampshire have better sense than to let another government panel help cover–up the past administration wrong doings.

Because I am afraid, that is what we will get.

We need to vote in a panel of real experts in their own field of expertise to do this investigation.

How do we let the people in New Hampshire know this?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One thing that gets glossed over is the fact the other country's intelligence agencies warned the u.s that something was to happen. Some of these countries now claim that the u.s and Israel played a part in making it happen if not planned the whole thing.

We are talking intelligence agencies from other countries.....

Ya ya, where is your source, where is your sources. Google it. I dont lie.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Of course. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are busy destroying the country so lets concentrate on stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago.

Whether it was an inside job or not, it is old history and will not change anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Of course. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are busy destroying the country so lets concentrate on stuff that happened nearly 10 years ago.

Whether it was an inside job or not, it is old history and will not change anything.

That is what people hope and expect you to feel so that they are free to do it again. They know that again they can cover it up and again wait you out. This is why something needs to be done.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Exactly!

I get tired of that attitude, it's like people want to forget what governments did in the past in order to trust the governments of now.

But when did governments started being trustworthy? Ten years ago, the last presidency, this one?

If we forget what they have done in the past, then we're guilty for allowing them to do what they do today.

Jeez some countries are still pissed at other countries for what they did 100+ years ago, and we should just forget what our own government might have done ten years ago? How short has the Human attention span has become?.

People are still being effected by 9-11, we are still fighting an endless 'war on terror', read 'invasion for resources and market expansion', based on the lies of the 9-11 events...

Let's just all forget about it, no big deal huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

What are you talking about the country is already dead.

You're all slaves now.

You just haven't seen the shackles put on yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

Even slaves overthrow tyranny and oppression, change government, bring hope and peace to those still enslaved.

IMO, it is essential to know if the US government was actively involved in 911, or merely complacent. I'm still reading through the different debates and haven't formed an opinion yet, but I do want to know the truth. Its essential to how I view the government's decisions in the future.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You are right but while you and many others are busy looking in the rear-view mirror, a Mack truck is about to hit you head-on. Stop worrying about things that happened a decade ago and do something about what is happening now. Because the past cannot be changed and nothing that comes out of a 911 investigation is going to change a single bit of the crap the country is going through now and in the future. You should be vigilant about the here and now and the future and realize that the past is now history written in stone.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

Even slaves overthrow tyranny and oppression, change government, bring hope and peace to those still enslaved.

IMO, it is essential to know if the US government was actively involved in 911, or merely complacent. I'm still reading through the different debates and haven't formed an opinion yet, but I do want to know the truth. Its essential to how I view the government's decisions in the future.

They killed Spartacus in the end.

I think it may be best to leave 911 alone and concentrate on the present threat.

You may not appreciate the answers that you find.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They killed Sparticus in the end.

Okay, star from me b/c that was freakin hilarious.

2nd0

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Even slaves wake up.

Even slaves escape.

I am Spartacus!

I am 99% certain, after investing many (and I mean MANY) hours on the net, thinking, reasoning and rearranging mental furniture, that 911 was an inside job. If so, B.O. knows it too. Probably spoken about in hushed tones over cigars and 25 year old scotch in the US Senate back rooms.

Like a burgeoning painful pustule waiting to explode, let's let out the ugly truth and let the chips fall. Watch out "Caesars" of America, we slaves KNOW!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You are right but while you and many others are busy looking in the rear-view mirror, a Mack truck is about to hit you head-on. Stop worrying about things that happened a decade ago and do something about what is happening now. Because the past cannot be changed and nothing that comes out of a 911 investigation is going to change a single bit of the crap the country is going through now and in the future. You should be vigilant about the here and now and the future and realize that the past is now history written in stone.

I get it. You have a diminished mental capacity and judge all others from that standard. I am perfectly capable of looking behind me and looking ahead. 9/11 is not my whole life. It is not the only thing my mind spends time with. I am sorry for people that can only consume one thought process at a time but please do not assume everyone else is as slow. You do know why they teach history in schools right? I hope so. I also hope you noticed that kids learn history in school and yet, are able to apply for college (looking ahead) and take all the steps involved in graduating and moving on. Well...most students anyway. Good luck out there, it is a big world but most people are nice and will help the handicapped. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Reading those quotes from the everyday citizens show they have more

knowledge of that day , than most of the OS side here .

"Everyday citizens", my dog's butt! John Wynham has been a sucker for the rubbish coming out of those damned fool conspiracy web sites for years, to the point where he unrepentently quotes them verbatim, from "The BBC knew WTC 7 was going to fall" to "Silverstein said, 'pull it", to "a witness heard a countdown on a police radio".

John Wynham proves he's yet another conspiracy fetishist

The moment he quotes that dreadful and thoroughly torn apart "ommissions and distortions" by David Ray Griffin, he's openly admitting he's drinking the Kool-Aid those con artists are serving him. Methinks this "people's referendum" is entirely his production, rather than this "people's referendum" producing him.

I wouldn't put too much faith in this thing going anywhere, if I were you.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It’s a good thing that most people are waking up.
With this country, spiraling into an economic crash, many people are waking up and saying what happened.
Why we were not told on TV on Fox News, CNN, ABC, and CBS, why did our government working with the corporate media not prepare us for this disaster.

People have idle time on their hands; they are spending more time on the internet researching the government’s lies about 911 and many other issues. People are getting angry, and they want some answers.

I believe at this point they will get the votes to pass a bill for a new investigation.
I just hope they do not let the government do it.
They had their chance and they lied about everything.

We need an independent investigation done by experts in their own field of expertise with subpoena power.

Let’s hope they put that in their bill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join