It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's written about in the excellent book:

Secrets of the Kingdom by Gerald Posner

I highly recommend it. It discusses the relationship between Israel, the US, and Saudi Arabia. They can't stand each other and we're dead in the middle. Now there's a great example of what George Washington warned us about... regarding entangling alliances.

Cool

ill check it out

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Cool

ill check it out

It's definitely a good'n to get, and then to pass on.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thats might be an interesting thread for those who are interested in Zionism, etc

[urlwww.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow, this is a great thread.

I, for one, have discovered the hidden origin of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and it is NOT from a Russian Czarist police forgery nor a Napoleonic-era satire.

It is based on the Secrets of the Elders of Bourg-Fontaine

"These Protocols of supposedly Jewish leaders are not the first documents of their kind fabricated by the Jesuits.

"For over a hundred years before these Protocols appeared, the Jesuits had continued to make use of a similar fraud called The Secrets Of The Elders Of Bourg-Fontaine against Jansenism - an anti-Jesuit French Catholic movement among the secular clergy."

Interestingly and very ironically, the founder of the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola was born and raised a Jew before converting to Catholicism.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Quote: "Interestingly and very ironically, the founder of the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola was born and raised a Jew before converting to Catholicism."

Let me one up you - Adam Weishaupt was Born & Raised as a Jew - then Converted to Jesuit Catholicism - then later on in life became "Liberal"! That is probably were his Illumination came from!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
> The document appeared during the time of the begining of the Zionist movement

I find it hightly unlikely that a movement and a document about it apear about the same time without being a real document. A beginning movement is small and so noone have any interest in destroying it.

So I am still convinced the 300 rich Elders of Zion exist. But they are NOT learned in any way (other than in their own heads).

If it had come after UN stole Palestina and split it up and gave 'Israel' to the zionists in Europe THEN I would had no problem with accepting it as fake.
But it was created so early when noone had any reason to bother...

Below is a few lines from a letter from a palestinian jew (as opposed to a zionist jew), read the full letter at www.rense.com...
bold words by me.

"I was born in Israel (Palestine then) to a well-known Jewish religious family. We are living in Israel for many generations; well before the Zionists infiltrated the Middle East. Jews and Moslems always lived in peace in Palestine until the Zionists came from Europe, massacred the Palestinians (Dir Yassin, etc.) and forced them to run away from their lands and get locked into the refugee camps across the borders for almost three generations. Any student of history knows that as early as 1915, Britain already promised Palestine to the Palestinians Arabs if they help in removing the Turks from Palestine. That promise was broken.

I know Israelis very well, as most of my friends are Israelis and/or Jewish. I can assure you that most of my friends are anti-Zionists, just like Mr. Rense. Furthermore, over half of Israeli citizens will tell you that they are not Zionists and most embassies in Israel are flooded for the last few years with Israelis wishing to immigrate to other countries.

Israel, today, has nothing to do with Israel of pre-1967. We have a new Israel now controlled by a coalition of former Jewish terror organizations under the Likud Party. Israel replaced the original idealists with a collection of Jews from Ethiopia, Russia,. American fanatics, etc. Now The world is equating Israel with the Nazis, even Israeli MKs calling each other Nazis in the Knesset. And last week, an Israeli newspaper published an interview with a young Israeli soldier who calmly justify his own killing of dozens of Palestinian children, something even the Nazis did not do. The IDF has him now under investigation."

This seems to fit with there being a zionist conspiracy. If not by these 'learned' elders, then whom?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I thought this thread had fallen into the great abyss of ATS oblivion long ago.
Apparently new awareness of Mossad and recent world events have given it wings again.

I find this terribly disturbing because most people really only want to live in peace.

As far back as we can remember throughout recorded history, there has always been a remarkably small handful of people with the uncanny ability to set friend against friend, brother against brother, and faith against faith, in order to achieve a certain goal, be it land, wealth or power.

Their exceptional understanding of human nature was the only tool they needed to rule and manipulate the masses to do their bidding.

This knowledge has been passed down through the centuries and it is still the foundation of the
ruling class, the elite, the emperors, the kings, the noble, the warlords, the clergy
and the politicians.

This knowledge has always been there, but these protocols give it a form that anyone can use.

TN1

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Dear Friend,

I certainly agree with you, the manipulation of the masses is the subject of this discussion.

Great point, i hope the others understand what we are talking about.

TN1

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I thought this thread had fallen into the great abyss of ATS oblivion long ago. Apparently new awareness of Mossad and recent world events have given it wings again.

I find this terribly disturbing because most people really only want to live in peace.

I don't understand. Are you disturbed that it's being discussed?

As far back as we can remember throughout recorded history, there has always been a remarkably small handful of people with the uncanny ability to set friend against friend, brother against brother, and faith against faith, in order to achieve a certain goal, be it land, wealth or power.

Their exceptional understanding of human nature was the only tool they needed to rule and manipulate the masses to do their bidding.

This knowledge has been passed down through the centuries and it is still the foundation of the ruling class, the elite, the emperors, the kings, the noble, the warlords, the clergy and the politicians.

This knowledge has always been there, but these protocols give it a form that anyone can use.

Are you saying that the Protocols shouldn't be discussed because they are too evil? That being are so dangerous, you would like them to remain unmentioned?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Are you saying that the Protocols shouldn't be discussed because they are too evil? That being are so dangerous, you would like them to remain unmentioned?

No, this SHOULD be discussed but many people get too caught up in the religious implications
and that side tracks them from seeing the universal plan hidden within.

The difficulty comes when one reads through the protocols and then applies it to those who are currently in charge of most major world and business affairs.

These protocols should be viewed more in the respect to elitist vs. the commoner.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The fact remains that the world as we know it today, is very much what the "Elders of Zion" would have wanted.

I personally think that the protocols ARE genuine, and that the "Elders of Zion" is nothing but the NWO top. It consists of jews as well as gentiles, but the most prominent among them are probably jews..... due to Rothschild influence.

The signature of the 'protocols' leads to the assumption that the Elders are not the jewish people, but the most inner circle of some secret society, possibly the Scottish order of Freemasonry. The influence of judaism in freemasonry could explain the use of jewish terms such as 'goyim' in the document.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I know the protocols have been labelled as "evil", but they should be discussed. They give insight to what may happen, heck even some of the stuff is coming true...thats why they are important.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You can buy the book(the protocols) on amazon

www.amazon.co.uk...=1122831196/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/202-2029299-9259017

im ordering my copy now and i will continue my research into it. Just as ECK said, it doesnt matter who wrote it, some of the statements have come to pass

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We should be less concerned with the " proclaimed religion " of those who seek ultimate power
and pay more attention to the goals they wish to achieve.

These global elitists are banking on the weakness of human nature to have us fight each other
rather than coming together to tear them from their evil thrones.

They use religion to manipulate the masses allowing them to divide and conquer.

How else could so few control the will of so many?

The next great global conflict has already begun and it will worsen as the scales
of power and greed are tipped to favor one or the other.

Millions, if not billions will perish as they hide in the safety of underground bunkers while we tear each other apart, then emerge once again when the smoke has cleared to continue their quest for power.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I dont see anything that points to a start of a major war has begun. It will not start until the Middle East hits boiling point.

My copy of The protocols of the elders of zion is arriving tomorrow in the post

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I googled this link which covers the major articles of The Protocols

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

When reading through these Protocols, one must make every effort to detach themselves
from the religious implications indicated.

The religious implications are clearly a distraction to the more important, far reaching content of the
game plan.

One should consider the possibility or probablility that the true " forgery " of these Protocols was the deliberate insertion of the religious factions as a replacement for Elitist vs Commoner,

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hey infinite, what a coincidence, i just ordered another copy of the protocols from myself off amazon! did u get the white one with the red border? thats the one published by henry ford senior. the best one. however i am in australia, and they said i wont recieve it till september... dam.

THE PROTOCOLS ARE REAL

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i just posted a thread about the holocaust that may interest those already interested

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I dont see anything that points to a start of a major war has begun.

Some people might say that this war on terror and the war in Iraq is the start of a major war between the Zionist controlled west and the Muslims, with the ultimate goal being a one world government ruling from the Greater Israel.

Just a thought.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by legion]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion
Some people might say that this war on terror and the war in Iraq is the start of a major war between the Zionist controlled west and the Muslims, with the ultimate goal being a one world government ruling from the Greater Israel.

Just a thought.

Yeah true, ive heard a good deal of theories surrounding that.
But im still abit skeptical on it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join