It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by stoneskull
there has to be a real something to be a forgery of a something.
1. To what I reported to you at the last meeting I shall now add a detailed explanation of internal loans. Of foreign loans I shall say nothing more, because they have fed us with the national moneys of the [OTHERPEOPLE], but for our State there will be no foreigners, that is, nothing external.
2. We have taken advantage of the venality of administrators and slackness of rulers to get our moneys twice, thrice and more times over, by lending to the [OTHERPEOPLE] governments moneys which were not at all needed by the States. Could anyone do the like in regard to us? .... Therefore, I shall only deal with the details of internal loans.
3. States announce that such a loan is to be concluded and open subscriptions for their own bills of exchange, that is, for their interest-bearing paper. That they may be within the reach of all the price is determined at from a hundred to a thousand; and a discount is made for the earliest subscribers. Next day by artificial means the price of them goes up, the alleged reason being that everyone is rushing to buy them. In a few days the treasury safes are, as they say, overflowing and there's more money than they can do with (why then take it?) The subscription, it is alleged, covers many times over the issue total of the loan; in this lies the whole stage effect - look you, they say, what confidence is shown in the government's bills of exchange.
4. But when the comedy is played out there emerges the fact that a debit and an exceedingly burdensome debit has been created. For the payment of interest it becomes necessary to have recourse to new loans, which do not swallow up but only add to the capital debt. And when this credit is exhausted it becomes necessary by new taxes to cover, not the loan, BUT ONLY THE INTEREST ON IT. These taxes are a debit employed to cover a debit .... (Hence THE CRY TO BALANCE THE BUDGET!)
5. Later comes the time for conversions, but they diminish the payment of interest without covering the debt, and besides they cannot be made without the consent of the lenders; on announcing a conversion a proposal is made to return the money to those who are not willing to convert their paper. If everybody expressed his unwillingness and demanded his money back, the government would be hoist on their own petard and would be found insolvent and unable to pay the proposed sums. By good luck the subjects of the [OTHERPEOPLE] governments, knowing nothing about financial affairs, have always preferred losses on exchange and diminution of interest to the risk of new investments of their moneys, and have thereby many a time enabled these governments to throw off their shoulders a debit of several millions.
6. Nowadays, with external loans, these tricks cannot be played by the [OTHERPEOPLE] for they know that we shall demand all our moneys back.
Originally posted by infinite
Someone sent me a Zionist world map, its interesting to look at
(i dont know how to shrink image
[edit on 21-12-2005 by asala]
Originally posted by smallpeeps
This section seems to be a pretty fair description of the US fiscal policy. Where exactly was it "forged" from?
How large is the national debt again? Where are we getting 80 billion dollars for the war against Israel's enemies? Hmm...
Why is it that Americans in this Zionized country are not taught the meaning of the word usury? Why is there no real financial education in school? Why are college students seen as food for predatory lenders?
As much as one third of English war expenditure would be raised by public loans, and when in 1694 King William asked the London gold-merchants for a loan of £1,200,000 to continue prosecuting war with France, they used a new body called the Bank of England to raise it. When this first loan was used up in war-fighting, the Bank made further loans to the Crown.
In 1695 the Bank of Scotland was founded and immediately became involved in a fierce struggle for island-wide control and regulation of capital and credit disbursement and use.
The financial and political muscle of the largest trading corporation of the time, the East India Company, was heavily involved in this struggle, whose outcome created the conditions in which the Union of the two Parliaments was negotiated in 1707 and post-Union Scotland financed during the first two decades of the new British state. The Bank of England also played a leading part in these transactions.
Originally posted by ThePieMaN
That map is just unbelievable. I hope you didn't take that seriously?
Quote: "with the ultimate goal being a one world government ruling from the Greater Israel."
This is not such a Crazy Proposal!
"In the American Hebrew of June 25, 1920, Herman Bernstein writes thus:
'About a year ago a representative of the Department of Justice
submitted to me a copy of the manuscript
of 'The Jewish Peril' by Professor Nilus,
and asked for my opinion of the work.
He said that the manuscript
was a translation of a Russian book
published in 1905 which was later suppressed.
was supposed to contain 'protocols' of the Wise Men of Zion
and was supposed to have been read by Dr. Herzl
at a secret conference of the Zionist Congress at Basle.
' He expressed the opinion
that the work was probably that of Dr. Theodor Herzl...
He said that some American Senators
who had seen the manuscript
were amazed to find that so many years ago
a scheme had been elaborated by the Jews
which is now being carried out,
and that Bolshevism had been planned years ago by Jews
who sought to destroy the world'.
Originally posted by jjohn7777
The protocols are definitely true. It talks about the crash of 1929 and also about the coming crash - 2006?