It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
this section seems to relate with what is happening now...

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

We name presidents? Our Goal - World power?
this all fits in too nicely with the way things are heading now.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You don't really need to read the protocols of zion to get a grasp on the reality of a zionist philosophy, just read the sacred Talmud. That will open your eyes a bit.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
You don't really need to read the protocols of zion to get a grasp on the reality of a zionist philosophy, just read the sacred Talmud. That will open your eyes a bit.

Yeah i heard about that,
im thinking about looking into the sacred Talmud abit more.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud.

Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of genius." This is pretty unusual for a fraud.

Solzhenitsyn said it exhibits "great strength of thought and insight...Its design...(increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm)...is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind...It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb." www.rense.com...

I'm afraid Protocols may be genuine. They are lectures addressed to Jewish Luciferians (Illuminati, Freemasons) detailing an incredible plan to overthrow western civilization, subjugate mankind, and concentrate "all the wealth of the world...in our hands."

The book, typical of similar Illuminati documents, was leaked to the Czarist Secret police and published in Russia in 1905.

The issue of anti Semitism diverts attention from this plot which has been unfolding for over 200 years and is behind world government, September 11, Iraq, Homeland Security and the bogus "War on Terror." FAIT ACCOMPLI

The plotters control the world's wealth. Their multinational corporations have Freemason symbols for logos. Shell and Citibank have the rising sun; Exxon the double cross, CBS and Time Warner the eye of Horus; Alcan and AOL, the circle in the triangle.

The mass media, education and politics all create an illusion of democracy in order to control and defraud humanity. The Great Seal of the United States reflects the unhappy truth. It is also a Freemason symbol and bears the inscription "We have achieved New World Order." Almost all American Presidents including George W. Bush are Freemasons or Illuminati. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.rense.com...

Interesting site

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was raised in a Jewish family and all they ever did was talk about how Israel was theres and the Palestinians had no right to the land. On the other hand the orthodox jews are against the occupation of Israel and consider it an illegal state as they believe the Jewish people are not to have a homeland until their messiah comes which is supposedly hasn't yet. Odd part is many orthodox jews have been murdered by zionists.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by pill]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's not just palestinians who get harrassed by zionists, christians have been arrested and deported from israel.My problem is the jews believe themselves to be the ONLY people of israel. well, this is not true when there are like 10 or 11 tribes that left israel long ago.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh.

When you mention "The Jews" I get this mental image of a group of 10 guys, sitting around.
Guy A) What should we do then?
Guy B) Take over the world?
Guy A) But we'd need a name for us if we do that.
Guy C) "The Jews"?
Guy A) Because that's not taken.
Guy C) Cool. So now we're the Jews!

And guy A leaving shortly after and writing the book.

Next week I'll write a real response, exams are shafting me write now. Take care lads.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hell yes, everyone will tell you the Protocols are "dangerous" and in fact they were suppressed in the USA from the popular mind until William Cooper's book. But the Nazis didn't write the Protocols. They came to Germany in the 1930s from the Baltic region after being translated from Russian.

Jeff Rense links are fun but that is not scholarship. If anyone has any evidence to show they are forgeries, please post it or its link. Without evidence showing them to be false, why would anyone assume so---other than to make brownie points. The proponents of the Protocols have a history for them. Unless this history can be shown false, there is no question as to how they should be regarded in terms of history. Saying it is false doesn't make it false. Only proof will do that.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pill
I was raised in a Jewish family and all they ever did was talk about how Israel was theres and the Palestinians had no right to the land. On the other hand the orthodox jews are against the occupation of Israel and consider it an illegal state as they believe the Jewish people are not to have a homeland until their messiah comes which is supposedly hasn't yet. Odd part is many orthodox jews have been murdered by zionists.

I never knew orthodox jews were against the occupation of Israel.
Thanx for that

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by pill

Thanx for that

I went to a school, college, that was about 25% Jewish. I have worked for and with Jews all my life. I have personally never met a Jew that wouldn't support Israel to the last dollar and the last GI.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Forschung]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by twitchy

Yeah i heard about that,
im thinking about looking into the sacred Talmud abit more.

:rolls eyes:

Oh there are so many sites out on the Internet that make all kinds of wild claims about the Talmud. However, 99.9% of the alleged "quotes" that are on those sites are either complete fabrications (i.e. quoting books of the Talmud that don't exist) or twist the meaning/context of a quote beyond recognition.

If you really want to study the Talmud, I suggest you either check a local library or synagogue for a good English translation (or you can purchase it from www.artscroll.com, but it's many volumes and very expensive.. excellent English translation they have there though, with English and Hebrew side by side).

A good site that refutes the nutball websites out there: www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Some say that the Protocols don't refer to the jews, but to the Priory of Sion, the secret in order of the freemasons.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
Some say that the Protocols don't refer to the jews, but to the Priory of Sion, the secret in order of the freemasons.

Where did you hear this? i have heard no link between the Prioy and the Protocols. Ill read through your links, that you have posted, to see if anything is in one of those links.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln came to their own interpretation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, where they used the spelling "Sion" in the name:

1. The original version emanated from an irregular Masonic organization that used the name "Sion" but had nothing to do with an international Zionist conspiracy.
2. The original version was not intended to be inflammatory or released publicly, but was a program for gaining control of Freemasonry.
3. The person responsible for changing the text in about 1903 was Sergei Nilus in the course of his attempt to gain influence in the Court of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. The presence of esoteric cliques in the royal court led to considerable intrigue. Nilus' publication of the text resulted from his failure to succeed in wresting influence away from Papus and an otherwise unidentified "Monsieur Philippe".
4. Since Nilus did not recognize a number of references in the text that reflected a background in a Christian cultural context, he did not change them. This fact established that the original version could not possibly have come from the Judaic Congress in Basle in 1897.

Although these authors recognised that the history of the Protocols may be linked to the Priory's, they did not go so far as suggest that it proved anything about its continued existence.

www.worldhistory.com...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thanx for that
- Infinite
------------------------------
As a rule of thumb, the organized orthodox jews are not againgst the occupation of Israel.
Only a small number of what they call "ultra orthodox" or Haredi Jew are vocally against the occupation.

There is an organized jewish group of "jews against zionism" called Neturei Karta.

www.nkusa.org...

Gods Peace

dalen

note: top quote from Infinite, the quote box did not work properly

[edit on 26-5-2005 by dAlen]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And they know what they are talking about. Unless they also have adopted the 6-sided star, because that doesn't exactly have a clearly Jewish past.

Making them be 'ultra' as opposed to the people who actually forced others out of their homes 50 years ago, hmmm...

We'll see if Israel lives its 3 score, and 5 years (I know its 10, but the Bible also likes to use 3 1/2 symbolism, so I used 65 as the average life span...)

Now, why can't the Protocols be fact AND fiction?

Why can't it be both Jewish and Aryan?
When you are Elite, you wear many masks, and here they have used one of their masks as a diversion.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

When you are Elite, you wear many masks, and here they have used one of their masks as a diversion.

Good point,
the elite do like to wear "masks" from time to time to cloud our vision and make us unable to understand. This is what the elite likes to do.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

This is exactly what I meant in my last post about it not mattering "who" or "what" these people are who wrote the Protocols.....the focus is much deeper. They were written to do exactly what they are doing today....they seem so far fetched and unrealistic, that was the plan.

If you put something right in front of your eyes...chances are you will not see it in it's entirity.

cocco

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocco

This is exactly what I meant in my last post about it not mattering "who" or "what" these people are who wrote the Protocols.....the focus is much deeper. They were written to do exactly what they are doing today....they seem so far fetched and unrealistic, that was the plan.

If you put something right in front of your eyes...chances are you will not see it in it's entirity.

cocco

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Cocco]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join