It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByrdJews needing the blood of good Arab children to bake their passover bread

matzoh will never be the same for me. you've ruined passover.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yah, thats kind of revolting... I doubt its true, no one would have the guts to do that...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocco
The scripture talks about the so-called Jews and states that...

There are some to proclaim to be Jews and are NOT but are a synagogue of SATAN.

It is these that have written the Protocols, I believe. They have "pretended" to be what they are not to accomplish their goals.

Just to cover a few areas here, regarding this, many people round the table have much to say about what is going on in the world.

Thats fine.... But when you all come to the bottom line here of who the enemy actually is what do you propose to do about it?????

We could talk until the final days, sitting here writing about a war that is growing in front of your eyes, and we being the journalists of the silent living truth finders., but boys, girls and the sad folks who betray us all, what do you prosose to do, in a war thats going to be nuclear.

For there is an enemy, they have been with us for a couple thousand years, now a days they are scatterd amongst us, we are so mixed up, and not sure of them now, we stand in shame for they influence even your mothers, and friends, and even you might be tested by them, unknowingly..

Dont trust a soul, and one last entry for all you sceptical f@#k-ups out there please write your smart wise alleck crak up remarks, for we will see the real true warriors, why do I say this about you...........

This is the reason, if you believe in something, let it be the truth, if you are here to deny becvause its cool, your lost inside your mind, and evn more so when you witness death, destruction, your country changed and you a slave to World security, and traced when ever and where ever, you'll remember your smart ass remarks, of wit and stupidity because you have a pre determined idea, that you know whats going on..

Any way, Warriors, beware, time is being tracked, your every click of a button, and every visual today, is under watch, trust few, and evn those that you think you trust, stand you test, will only be your master feeling inside....

One of our final weapons against this world end, is called faith, faith that even when we die, our bodies and souls had tey lived a good life, will be risen again, as it states in the bible, for G-D will ressurect the just, the good, the peaceful ones of all centuries past..

I bid you all Well and safe missions while we close the final chapter, on evil.
And by the way

Satan will repent too, for it was not his will do act in the ways he did, only his job.

Beware for he is strongest in these final hours and you are pray to his power, reamin true in your heart, and you will be safe all the days of your life..

Loves you babes

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Do you talk like that in real life?

Satan is a concept. A human concept. We made him up. He's a personification representing evil, and sadly there are many who follow the concepts associated with the belief in Satan, or Lucifer.

Luciferians see good and evil being equal forces, balancing eachother out. They call the good force, Lucifer, and the name means "Light bearer". (Adonay, or Satan is the dark, negative force). The history of this religion - and the same can be said for most world religions - goes back to ancient times when we mapped the stars. Only one body made a precise geometric pattern across the night-sky. And that was Venus, the backward-orbitting "morning star". It was worshipped like a god. The pattern it made was the pentagram.

You'll find that the men behind the New World Order are Gnostics. Raised through the ranks of Freemasonry, and the Illuminati, Gnostic schools like the Priory of Sion, now Zion.

Take a look-see at the planned World Religion these guys espouse, and their little symbol. A mark of the Beast? Sort of. The New Testament is their script! Don't think God wrote it, buddy. The trees, the oceans, the animals - that's God's script. Get your head out your Bible, out from under your roof, and look at the world, and what Man has done to it.

www.lucistrust.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just today read through these articles and found their content quite disturbing.

aztlan.net...

IF......
you remove all references to specific religions and view
this text simply as the authors attempt to explain NWO theory,
then it does have a certain disturbing impact.

We do know that some men will stop at nothing to control
the wealth of nations.

They will pray on our deepest beliefs to distract us from more important
issues and insight.

In my opinion, the use of these theories may have found it's way into
the protocol of certain elitist factions that have nothing to do with
religion at all.

The use of religion, therefore being used to disguise the true intent
of these protocols.

If you substitute "Zionist" with "Elitist"
and "Goyim" with "Commoner" then these articles take on a whole new meaning.

It is clear that the author was deeply "anti-somebody"
but his theories have indirectly stood the test of time.

I must make it clear that I am in no way supporting anti-semitism.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As a member said to me

its not about who wrote it, its about the fact everything in it is coming true

(or something like that)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would not put it past some benefactor
to edit the original text simply to divert
attention away from the overall message.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When reading through these texts it became obvious to me
how powerful and desructive this ideology could be.

In my opinion the religious aspects of these protocols are a smokesceen,
pitting people's deepest beliefs against each other to blind them from
the possibility that these protocols could very easily be adopoted by any
elitist organization.

When we look at current geo-political events, the connection is quite disturbing.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Fake or not, I find it more than a bit strange that, at this point, each one of its points have been followed through and improved upon. In that way, it doesn't matter whether or not it is a forgery.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's really just a forgery by the Russian secret police.

As such, it's a fascinating study in propaganda: "how to turn people against another group so you can commit genocide." A clever person can turn out the same sort of fiction about just about any group and put in references enough to make them appear to be minions of whatever foul forces you like.

We could do it with the Republicans, for instance. That wouldn't make it true -- but that's how easy it is for a clever person to get you to believe a lie.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'd say it's a bit more than clever. For example: How does one explain the near complete take-over of the U.S. media by Jewish interests, as mapped? (..And for anyone thinking I'm an Anti-Semite.. I'm not! Just pondering the mystery..)

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi Infinite, the problem here lies more on the political subject of the protocols than the religion. It doesn�t matter who wrote it. I personally think that behind this are people with obscure intentions. We don�t know if those guys belong to a nazi wing, illuminati or if it is just a political pact between the people who sustain the power.

Hey, it doesn�t matter what kind of religion you profess, the power corrupt the soul and the money comes first. Power and more power is the religion. The history is full of guys like those.

We only can stay alert. This so-called �Zionists�, can be extremely dangerous, not as religion or idealism itself, but more as a political change that can bring instability among the countries on target.

Illuminati, yes why not, they are the main subject on the whole NWO theory

And no, I don�t believe they are Jews, they look more like a people with no moral nor respect for the human beings.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Ultradream]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In todays world these texts could easily be re-titled

The Protocols of Big Brother

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They are fake.

Case closed.

Shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. The author even says they are fake in the first post. No reason for it at all. Everyone knows its fake.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPhoenixDelta
They are fake.

Case closed.

No one can say with certainty that they were faked. Like it or not, that is the truth.

Shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. The author even says they are fake in the first post. No reason for it at all. Everyone knows its fake.

Sounds like someone's more than a little sensitive. One good argument for their legitimacy is that if they were faked, they would've disappeared from memory long ago.

Explain how it is that our current reality (in media ownership, for example)so closely mirrors specific protocols..

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Byrd hit it right on the head and ECK is wrong.

It's really just a forgery by the Russian secret police.

As such, it's a fascinating study in propaganda: "how to turn people against another group so you can commit genocide." A clever person can turn out the same sort of fiction about just about any group and put in references enough to make them appear to be minions of whatever foul forces you like.

We could do it with the Republicans, for instance. That wouldn't make it true -- but that's how easy it is for a clever person to get you to believe a lie.

Bravo Byrd.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by RedPhoenixDelta]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The main point is being over looked,
some of the statements are coming true in the protocols

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The main point is being over looked,
some of the statements are coming true in the protocols

Exactly. Folks love to gloss right over that fact. If its tenets are coming true, it ain't fake. It doesn't matter who wrote it.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Fact or Fiction? irrelevant

The authenticity of these protocols is not the issue.

Is also does not matter who wrote them.

One could argue that many accounts from ancient literature are not entirely accurate.

This does not stop them from being adopted into current day practices and law.

I am not saying that there is a current day "Zionist" movement based of these protocols.

One must look beyond the religious propaganda of the original text.

My point was that ANY elitist organization could have adopted these protocols
into their current day agenda.

The players may have changed, but the game plan has not.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
Is also does not matter who wrote them.

Exactly.
its about the fact that the protocols are coming true, and as you said, the players may have changed, but the game plan is still the same

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join