It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Errors and mistakes? Yes, we're all guilty of that. But for NIST to blatantly lie to the American people about damning evidence is unacceptable.

When someone is shown their mistakes.. and they continue to spread this false information...what does that make them? I think you know the answer to that.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I never watch tv anymore because I want to know what's really going on instead of what some sleazy criminals want me to believe.

So none of the corporate controlled media showed up to taint it. Won't matter to me as I will see it on UTube etc.

The title of the thread should be.

Gutless Traitor Media to Afraid to Give Any Coverage to The Scientifically Proven Truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
Won't matter to me as I will see it on UTube etc.

Spoken like a dedicated truther! "it aint real unless it's on Youtube!"

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

When someone is shown their mistakes.. and they continue to spread this false information...what does that make them? I think you know the answer to that.

NIST has been shown its mistakes and continues to make false claims that are based on those mistakes. Why do people like you have different standards for each side of this story? You just pointed out why there is a truth movement. There are huge problems with the OS and they have been pointed out and yet government officials continue to push that line. Why is it so hard for you to apply the same standards to your belief?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by K J Gunderson

This would be an interesting point, if it weren't absolutely false.

There a thread you spent some time one, which was about how the WT (i.e. the "MSM") was finally treating the truthers as credible.

That's spinning the success of this.

And I know you're gonna this is "just about the press conference", but its not.

I have already stated this before. A few typos here and there is one thing but I can not even respond to this mess. I am pretty sure I know what these sentences are supposed to mean individually but I still have no clue what you are saying. People not raised to speak English can still at least make sense. Perhaps you need a break. Come back when you can put some words together that mean something.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

NIST has been shown its mistakes and continues to make false claims that are based on those mistakes. Why do people like you have different standards for each side of this story? You just pointed out why there is a truth movement. There are huge problems with the OS and they have been pointed out and yet government officials continue to push that line. Why is it so hard for you to apply the same standards to your belief?

Really?

Now, I am not saying NIST is infallible. I am one of the few to admit that analysis of the towers destruction is beyond my expertise. However, NIST had several forums during their time spent during their investigations. Other engineers and media were invited to participate with a Q& A of some sort. What did they get wrong that effected the outcome of their findings? I will present it to structural engineers that I know. (I'm not trying to be difficult)

Thank you

[edit on 1-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Really?

Now, I am not saying NIST is infallible. I am one of the few to admit that analysis of the towers destruction is beyond my expertise. However, NIST had several forums during their time spent during their investigations. Other engineers and media were invited to participate with a Q& A of some sort. What did they get wrong that effected the outcome of their findings? I will present it to structural engineers that I know. (I'm not trying to be difficult)

Thank you

You are on ATS. There is no shortage of threads here about the problems with NIST's investigation. There are even threads all about the members who conducted the investigation claiming it was faulty. Are you really telling me that you missed all of that? I really think you are just playing dumb here since all you have to do is click on the 9/11 forum and it is all there, not even hidden or vague. Are you really claiming that the NIST investigation was complete and without fault? Can you even tell me what they concluded and how? If you can do that, I will have no problem flooding you with the links you are too lazy to go find yourself. Deal?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You are on ATS. There is no shortage of threads here about the problems with NIST's investigation. There are even threads all about the members who conducted the investigation claiming it was faulty. Are you really telling me that you missed all of that? I really think you are just playing dumb here since all you have to do is click on the 9/11 forum and it is all there, not even hidden or vague. Are you really claiming that the NIST investigation was complete and without fault? Can you even tell me what they concluded and how? If you can do that, I will have no problem flooding you with the links you are too lazy to go find yourself. Deal?

Now now KJ... I was trying to be nice and have an adult discussion. No need to get snippy. If you read my first sentence... I stated that I do not believe that they are infallible. I can tell you what they concluded. More importantly..can you?

Your post stated this:

NIST has been shown its mistakes and continues to make false claims that are based on those mistakes.

Now, I am not aware of anything that NIST is claiming that is false after they were shown it to be. This is why I asked you. I often see the molten steel claims rehashed over and over.

So, I ask you again. What was presented to NIST that showed their errors that they have kept in their reports.

Thank you once again.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I often see the molten steel claims rehashed over and over.

Not claims, proof:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several pieces of molten steel are shown. Several witnesses are shown. Even the FEMA report mentions the molten steel. When NIST was told, they wouldn't even give out their email address to have the information sent to them. That is willful and blatant cover-up of very damning evidence, period.

Keep being in denial, but the facts speak for themselves and there's nothing you can do or say to make the facts and evidence go away.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

NIST has been shown its mistakes and continues to make false claims that are based on those mistakes.

I asked that KJ point out the mistakes they made and continue to make that effected their conclusions.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Several pieces of molten steel are shown.

they are? where exactly in the video is molten steel shown?

but the facts speak for themselves and there's nothing you can do or say to make the facts and evidence go away.

and there are no facts or evidence for molten steel being found.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

From the NIST FAQ:

13. Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage from the WTC towers?

NIST investigators and experts from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEONY)—who inspected the WTC steel at the WTC site and the salvage yards—found no evidence that would support the melting of steel in a jet-fuel ignited fire in the towers prior to collapse. The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.

NIST considered the damage to the steel structure and its fireproofing caused by the aircraft impact and the subsequent fires when the buildings were still standing since that damage was responsible for initiating the collapse of the WTC towers.

Under certain circumstances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed. Any molten steel in the wreckage was more likely due to the high temperature resulting from long exposure to combustion within the pile than to short exposure to fires or explosions while the buildings were standing.

There were witnesses to molten metals. I agree. There was ZERO analysis done to this molten metal to determine its properties.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

I guess you need someone to explain to you just exactly how to use the internet. Here is just one example that took no time to find.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

KJ... Seen it. Did the collapse time change since NIST agreed with the few seconds of free fall acceleration? No.

So, this does not change the findings of NIST. Now...what your statement was, was that NIST continued to lie after being told their mistakes. The link you showed me was NIST agreeing with the findings of someone else.

Now, I will ask once AGAIN.. what has NIST been shown to be false that they continue to repeat AFTER knowing so?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You have asked 20 x wanting people to admit that Gage is a failure when you have proven that your tactics and agenda was a failure, now you are asking new questions which still doesn't make your overly debunked official story which you are not factually accurate in portraying true or even credible.

Get your 'facts' straight or at least practice the official NY times or FOX news clippings you seem to be getting your 'official' stories from before coming on here and try to allude some of the net's most intellectual readers and thinkers.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

When NIST was told, they wouldn't even give out their email address to have the information sent to them. That is willful and blatant cover-up of very damning evidence, period.

Keep being in denial, but the facts speak for themselves and there's nothing you can do or say to make the facts and evidence go away.

I need to point this out. The man in the video said he was not given the e-mail address of Mr. Gross. I call B.S. on this one. Why?

Gross, John L. (Gaithersburg) - [email protected]

name: Gross, John L. (Gaithersburg)
phone: (301) 975-6068
agency: NIST
address: 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8611
: Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8611
email: [email protected]

Took me .39 seconds on a Google search to find it.

Which one of you truth heroes will be contacting him first?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

KJ... Seen it. Did the collapse time change since NIST agreed with the few seconds of free fall acceleration? No.

Ah, I get it now. You do not understand that mistake that was made and that is why you do not see it.
It would have been better if you just admitted you did not understand but this response demonstrates that very clearly.

Hint: It was about acceleration, not overall collapse time. Take a couple of days with it.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

You have asked 20 x wanting people to admit that Gage is a failure when you have proven that your tactics and agenda was a failure, now you are asking new questions which still doesn't make your overly debunked official story which you are not factually accurate in portraying true or even credible.

Get your 'facts' straight or at least practice the official NY times or FOX news clippings you seem to be getting your 'official' stories from before coming on here and try to allude some of the net's most intellectual readers and thinkers.

Hehehe... that's cute. Next will be the accusations that I am a shill. Gage is a fraud. His press conference was a failure. We have established that I though.

I don't need "Faux" news or the New York Times to know that.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If the stars mean anything on this site you have a mere 9 stars and I got over 40 with my answer to your thread which debunks your agenda with reason and clarity
. What does that tell you about what people think about your argument or lack there of?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ah, I get it now. You do not understand that mistake that was made and that is why you do not see it.
It would have been better if you just admitted you did not understand but this response demonstrates that very clearly.

Hint: It was about acceleration, not overall collapse time. Take a couple of days with it.

Read my quote again... THEN answer my question. You accused NIST of repeating their false claims AFTER they were shown to be false. I asked for an example. Your example showed NIST admitting free fall acceleration after it was shown to them. I was only pointing out that the time of acceleration had zero effect on the collapse time. Don't try moving the goal posts now, KJ. You made the accusation. Now, please show me.

Here is your quote again.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join