It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Actually, that is exactly what all the 'truthers" do here. They are not concerned with facts, they attack posters, their "research" involves visiting conspiracy theory sites and watching youtube videos!

So are you going to prove that you don't fit the stereotype now by posting the evidence that proves the government story for once?

(My guess is no, you will just respond with another petty rant.)

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sorry dereks I can't make out what you're saying through all the bubbles.

There are just way too many unanswered questions to consider to actually think
something isn't up with that crock of an official story.

You must have shares with NIST.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

they are? where exactly in the video is molten steel shown?
and there are no facts or evidence for molten steel being found.

So you then call the FEMA report incorrect for mentioning the molten steel; you're calling the witnesses liars, although I'm pretty sure firefighters can tell the difference between molten aluminum and molten steel; and you're calling the actual pieces of molten steel in the video fake.

That's a whole lotta denial, and why you are now the next person on my ignore list. I tire of willfully ignorant people. Especially when they're shown evidence and they blatantly ignore the evidence because of their denial or because of other nefarious intentions.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
and you're calling the actual pieces of molten steel in the video fake.

Once again, exactly where in that video is molten steel shown.... why are you avoiding that simple question?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Lots of good reasons to believe the molten steel case.

911conspiracy.wordpress.com...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by sparrowstail]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Once again, exactly where in that video is molten steel shown.... why are you avoiding that simple question?

The molten metal people call aluminum, that was running from WTC2, was NOT aluminum. Molten aluminum doesn't glow like that when exposed to the atmosphere. It ONLY glows like that in high-temperature environments which do NOT include falling through open air.

Between that brightly-glowing molten metal, FEMA admitting steel was melted in the appendix of their report, all the microscopic iron spheres that indicate melting and re-forming, the temperature data from the rubble pile, the witnesses saying they saw it flowing "like lava," even geological reports from right after 9/11 pointing out the locations of the molten steel hot spots, you are in serious denial.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes, who would have thought that this man is newsworthy?

I guess people understand that when someone uses cardboard boxes to simulate a building that is 1,000,000 times more complex and completely unlike a cardboard box, you have to seriously wonder about their credibility.

I actually did have some respect for Mr. Gage, before I saw him with this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

There were also reports that that exact location was the UPS site. Hundreds of backup batteries for the computer systems were located right there. And since that is where the fires were heavy, is it not safe to think that that could be the liquids from the batteries leaking from it?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Actually, that is exactly what all the 'truthers" do here. They are not concerned with facts, they attack posters, their "research" involves visiting conspiracy theory sites and watching youtube videos!

Actually you have not posted any facts at all so what exactly is it you think you are contributing here? Nice glass house.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Richard Gage, Alex Jones, David Griffin and the rest of the cabal of the perp truth movement are designed to fail at some point in time.

The design is to have as many stupid people as possible on the ship and then to sail to sea and sink the ship.

You are all setting yourselves up to be snip up again.

The truth movement was set up by the perps from day one and anyone that follow their leaders will be up for a big surprise again and will probably say when they find out " they lied to us again".

9/11 is a masterpiece of Military Psyop and has 100 layers of wrong roads for you to walk on and don't ever think you will understand the 9/11 Psyop by just follow a perp leader.

Best
D.Duck

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

I have never once relied on anything any of those men have said. I came to my conclusion before I ever heard of two of them and way before I heard Alex mention it. You have to realize that this is not one homogeneous group of people that all listen to the same crap.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I have never once relied on anything any of those men have said. I came to my conclusion before I ever heard of two of them and way before I heard Alex mention it. You have to realize that this is not one homogeneous group of people that all listen to the same crap.

...but by the same token, you likewise have to realize that the truther movement is rife with complete crackpots of every imaginable variety from "lasers from outer space" to "nukes in the basement" to "hologram planes" entirely becuase they're drawn to the abject paranoia outlet the truther movement offers them. Heck, not a few weeks ago one one guy here insisted that the 9/11 attack was staged by a secret cult of satan worshipping numerologists who blew up the WTC becuase it looked like a giant number eleven. Good luck with THAT one.

How then are we to tell the difference between you (according to you) rationally thinking researchers and the Alex Jones whackos preaching that the gov't boogeyman is constantly plotting to murder us all? You're all using the exact same duck calls.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
It has been proven back in 2003 that these 'theories' were created by debunkers posing as truthers, and elements tied to u.s administration. Agent provocateurs They are meant to discredit the truth movement.

Would you mind terribly showing me how Alex Jones and those college kids behind Loose Change have been proven to be "debunkers posing as truthers with ties to the US administration"? That will be significant news to quite a number of people, including me.

The fact that you mention it all in one sentence says alot. You only attack strawman theories that were created to give credibility to pseudo intellects and discredit victims of 911 and their families.

You really do not read my posts very often. I have never made my position hidden- the reason for all these conspiracies floating around isn't becuase of any real evidence of any conspiracy. It's entirely due to these damned fool conspiracy web sites putting out rubbish in order to get people all paranoid over shadows, and I have shown and will continue to show as many examples of this as you'd like.

I will leave it to you how to sort out the conundrum in contradictory logic from how my "active disinformation campaign" is to reveal why these "agent provocateurs posing as truthers" have no credibility. Paranoia entirely for paranoia's sake is evidently your bag, not mine.

Quote me all you want, you know the truth but chose to be a liar and a cheat.. I dont have to live with it

Laugh all you want, if it soothes your bruised ego from knowing you're not getting anywhere with these conspiracy stories, once you leave these private little truther cliques of yours. My philosophy is that the truth never has to hide from lies, it's always lies that have to hide from the truth. I mention this becuase at the end of the day, I'm not the one who's running away from you. You're the one who's running away from me.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That's brilliant, all the stuff that is too looney even for you is the work of Agents Provocateur, very convenient.

How do you account for a clear majority on here currently treating that bs video " Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses" as gospel ? Truthers grabbing at any conspiracy straw or the work of another wicked Agent Provocateur ?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

It has been proven back in 2003 that these 'theories' were created by debunkers posing as truthers, and elements tied to u.s administration. Agent provocateurs They are meant to discredit the truth movement.

When were they proven to be created by debunkers posing as truthers?? Elements tied to the US administration?(
Pardon the editorial laugh
) Where did you dig up that lovely gem? Who has proven this? Alex Jones? The good ol' boys at LC or infowars? Was it Rense? I think the truth movement discredited itself from the get-go once it started to assume the US govt was behind the 9/11 attacks. After that it was all downhill.

So all those crackpot theories gobbled up by the truth movement about holograms, pods, etc were all duped? Then why did LC, Infowars, 9/11 Review, Rense, etc all dogpile onto this and parrot it, and people STILL do parrot it on their 9/11 truther websites, instead of removing it?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

...but by the same token, you likewise have to realize that the truther movement is rife with complete crackpots of every imaginable variety from "lasers from outer space" to "nukes in the basement" to "hologram planes" entirely becuase they're drawn to the abject paranoia outlet the truther movement offers them. Heck, not a few weeks ago one one guy here insisted that the 9/11 attack was staged by a secret cult of satan worshipping numerologists who blew up the WTC becuase it looked like a giant number eleven. Good luck with THAT one.

How then are we to tell the difference between you (according to you) rationally thinking researchers and the Alex Jones whackos preaching that the gov't boogeyman is constantly plotting to murder us all? You're all using the exact same duck calls.

Rife? Show me some numbers. Show me more than a handful of crackpots because you know I can find a handful of crackpots that believe the OS. You are also going to have to show me where I am using the same duck calls as Alex Jones. If you are not smart enough to pay attention to the content instead of worrying about what radio programs people listen to, you might be getting somewhere. So far, all you do is troll 9/11 threads looking for a chance to say "damn fool conspiracy sites" all while you are posting on a damn fool conspiracy site.

You are too busy assuming people got their info from a nutjob and believe in space weapons. If I never mentioned either one, no need to discuss them with me. If I am discussing say, the way in which WTC7 came down...still no need to mention crackpots, who I might listen to, what sites I might visit, or anything other than what I have said about WTC7.

I hope you can get that into your head so I do not have to put you on ignore with Dereks because all you have to offer is crap about space weapons when I have never once brought that nonsense up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join