It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No one is really supporting your views. They are your views and they seem to have an odd smell of haste and animosity.

Dont worry, tomorrow should be a brighter day.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by ImAPepper
reply to post by K J Gunderson

KJ... Seen it. Did the collapse time change since NIST agreed with the few seconds of free fall acceleration? No.

Ah, I get it now. You do not understand that mistake that was made and that is why you do not see it.
It would have been better if you just admitted you did not understand but this response demonstrates that very clearly.

Hint: It was about acceleration, not overall collapse time. Take a couple of days with it.

Don't they teach simple logic in grade school anymore?

The concept of freefall is so simple to understand when a building is taking the path of most resistance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a78a9c1d5d4c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3abd8190fbe1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ****

Get on topic stop discussing each other or 3 day posting bans.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The topic is was Gage's conference a failure?..... the answer was no. If only one person was educated then it was an epic success.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Sorry, Mod.

On that note, I am off to bed. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The topic is was Gage's conference a failure?

And the answer is yes, it was a resounding failure. People are just not interested in silly conspiracy theories, nor should they be.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
@ImAPepper

You keep saying that the conference was a failure because the media didn't show up therefore you mean that the media doesn't support the 9/11 Truth Movement -- you're putting words into their mouths.

The media probably didn't show up because the journalists who go to conferences representatives of their news programs and going there would be kind of like saying "Oh, David Gregory showed up at the conference, I guess NBC is against the government." If journalists from major media outlets had gone, they would've been fired had anyone found out. The 9/11 Truth Movement is a very touchy subject because if you support it, it means you're against the government and the government's stance on what happened on 9/11. So I think it's a reasonable explanation as to why they weren't there.

As to whether the conference was a success or a failure, I think it was a bit of both. He spread his beliefs and his knowledge, but major media wasn't there to hear it.

One day what really happened on 9/11 will be found out and revealed. On that day I plan on telling quite a few people "I told you so."

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And the answer is no,

. People are just not interested in silly conspiracy theories, nor should they be.

I agree, that is why most people are here because they dont believe the SILLY official conspiracy theory.

Too bad this 'silliness' led to illegal wars, and millions of deaths and injuries.

Can you be more insensitive?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellaaaay
@ImAPepper

One day what really happened on 9/11 will be found out and revealed. On that day I plan on telling quite a few people "I told you so."

Debunkers world wide will be asking ..... Would you like fries with that?

Yes and a milkshake for my friend, Richard Gage.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

ImAPepper, can you make an educated guess about whether or not a Washington Post journalist could cover a 9/11 truth story without putting their job in jeopardy?..........

Why don't you write them and find out? Ask them if they got the invite. You won't. Why? Because you and I both know the answer already. Journalists don't want to report conspiracy theories from delusional charlatans.

Here are the ones that got invited from the Washington Post: Have fun writing them!

[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

ImAPepper, will you admit that journalists working for big-name mainstream publications could not write a story about, for example, the conflicting path of damage at the pentagon even if they wanted to because their job would be placed in jeopardy or the story would simply be not allowed to print? Will you agree on that point? My whole point of the post you replied to was to ask that question and you have not made your answer clear.

You say 'I know the reason it didn't get coverage is because the hosts of the conference were delusional, the hosts are charlatans, and the hosts were describing a conspiracy theory.' Please, never insult people by attempting to tell them what they do and do not know. I don't know that the Washington Post journalists believed hosts were delusional. I don't know the Post journalists believed the hosts to be charlatans. I don't believe the theories presented by the press conference hosts were any more conspiratorial "nonsense" than the official story.

And most importantly, I would in fact be willing to write the Washington Post journalists and find out. However, the list you presented seems to be strange. Virtually all the emails are names from A to D. Where is the rest of the list?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Dude, like I said you believe in a theory MUCH more incredible than some red cross workers you allege gage is saying. I don't think anyone really cares what gage says, it is what YOU are satisfied with what the Government sold you, that makes YOU the one a little crazy

www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you, like Bonez choose to give this guy your money so he can continue to travel the globe...have at it!

Just FYI... I didn't buy anything from the government. I did my own research and got my answers from the real world. Not the world that is inhabited by Alex Jones, Steven Jones, Gage, etc....

Gage. like the other loony leaders of the Truth Cult are charlatans. I have stated this countless times and have backed it up with facts. Look, CT Slayer, I don't give a rat's a$$ what you spend your hard earned money on.

Yes you HAVE given your unsolicited opinions like "loony leaders of the truth cult" and a variety of other ad hominem expressed opinions but insults are not evidence and the story you bought is not the one you paid for, but the ONLY one available given by our Government who ARE bought and paid for when 6 of the ten of them have come forward out of those who didn't resign, and said they were instructed to NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Now THAT means that what YOU got, is NOT the truth PERIOD.

It REALLY IS that SIMPLE

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And the answer is yes, it was a resounding failure. People are just not interested in silly conspiracy theories, nor should they be.

You think truthers are ?

We only want to have those accountable to get punished and those who re victims and their families to get justice. Is THAT so much to ask for?

We want to know. WHY we did a 180 leaving Bin Laden safe passage into Pakistan, why we told the french to back off when they had him in their cross-hairs. We want to know why 6 of the ten commissioners were told not to tell the truth coming within a hairs distance of bringing criminal charges against those who were deliberately obstructing justice.

Why we spent BILLIONS on a war that followed but a mere pittance on a thorough investigation that turned out to be a sham to placate the bereaved. We want to know why, people like you will devote so much time and effort to defend the indefensible notion that the most powerful military industrial complex using the most sophisticated technology by the best trained soldiers, were made to look like keystone cops by a fabricated list of passengers and hijackers so we could chase a dead man from here to tora bora so that nine years later, all we have been given as an example of American resolve, are nine years of complete and utter annihilation of our constitutional rights behind the guise of national security and a national debt that has mortgaged the future of our country.

If you guys don't like hearing Richard Gage, I suggest you stop your obsession for listening to his every word in an attempt to catch a mistake here and there so you can say AH HA! Gage is a charlatan!

Gawd, if Gage is a charlatan and you are this passionate about exposing him for that reason, I would think you would relish the idea of going after Bush or Obama.

Unless of course, that creates a conflict of interest in your job.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's times like these I am reminded of Stanton Friedman's tactics by the debunkers:

Debunkers seem to employ four major rules:

1. What the public doesn't know, we certainly won't tell them.

2. Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.

3. If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is easier.

4. Do one's research by proclamation rather than investigation. It is much
easier, and nobody will know the difference anyway.

In this case my money is with 2000 really smart architects and engineers

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
1. What the public doesn't know, we certainly won't tell them.

2. Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.

3. If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is easier.

4. Do one's research by proclamation rather than investigation. It is much
easier, and nobody will know the difference anyway.

Actually, that is exactly what all the 'truthers" do here. They are not concerned with facts, they attack posters, their "research" involves visiting conspiracy theory sites and watching youtube videos!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join