It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
So then you find satisfaction in what you perceive are the failure of others?...Interesting...

Is this what you accomplish here at ATS? You put words in people's mouths?

I did, in fact enjoy the failure of Richard Gage. Not because he is a truther, but because the guy is a snake-oil salesman. A thief actually in my eyes. So, if you are asking me if I like to see dishonest people fail....yes I do.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
So then you find satisfaction in what you perceive are the failure of others?...Interesting...

Is this what you accomplish here at ATS? You put words in people's mouths?

I like how you accuse BSC of putting words in your mouth just to agree with his assessment.

Don't you think the OP got your point across enough? How long do you want to dwell on this before you get your fix and we can move on to something more relevant? Or do you have no interest in discussing what actually happened on 9/11? Already know it all?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Look at my posts... I am RESPONDING. What you are now doing is trolling. If you are not interested in discussing AE's latest failure, then kindly refrain from posting in this thread.

Oh, and Bsbray... when Bernie Madoff was sent to prison for the rest of his life...were you not pleased that justice was somewhat served? So, yes when scumbags get what they deserve, I take a little bit of joy in that.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The press was notified of the news conference. If they didn't show up, it's because the press failed and likely were told not to show up by their bosses, you know, the few rich, elite people that control all mainstream media

Can you prove this? I didn't think so.

ImAPepper, can you make an educated guess about whether or not a Washington Post journalist could cover a 9/11 truth story without putting their job in jeopardy? I'm just figuring out your level of denial here. Journalists are not allowed to cover whatever they want. Surely you saw that Fox news "episode" when they convinced a group of reporters they could cover whatever stories they want and after the first story they quit when they found out they could only cover what the rich elite allowed them to cover. Do you need the link to that story? Come on, you really believe a select few don't exercise enormous control over the media?

Would the university study of how few control how much of the wealth be of any value or would you ignore the evidence?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Look at my posts... I am RESPONDING.

Yeah, with stuff like this:

Now... enough about the NIST report

What more is there to "discuss" about AE911? Do you want to make some death threats against Gage or something to wrap it all up? Maybe make him the butt of some poop jokes? Would that give you enough warms&fuzzies to move on to something relevant to 9/11?

Oh, and Bsbray... when Bernie Madoff was sent to prison for the rest of his life...were you not pleased that justice was somewhat served?

No. I am disgusted at the whole situation and giving people what's coming to them is not going to change that.

So, yes when scumbags get what they deserve, I take a little bit of joy in that.

You find "joy" in all the wrong places.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

ImAPepper, can you make an educated guess about whether or not a Washington Post journalist could cover a 9/11 truth story without putting their job in jeopardy?..........

Why don't you write them and find out? Ask them if they got the invite. You won't. Why? Because you and I both know the answer already. Journalists don't want to report conspiracy theories from delusional charlatans.

Here are the ones that got invited from the Washington Post: Have fun writing them!

[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Journalists don't want to report conspiracy theories from delusional charlatans.

And that is the real reason the press conference was not covered - all it was was conspiracy theories, not based in any fact, from a group of delusional people.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Yeah, with stuff like this:

So, keeping a thread on topic is a crime in BsBray world.

What more is there to "discuss" about AE911? Do you want to make some death threats against Gage or something to wrap it all up?

Nope, the truthers have that taken care of. Oh, and didn't you make a reference a few posts ago about killing me?

When you said this:

Trust me, we all want to "support" you.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

while i can definitely agree that it was a bad idea on the part of the site admin (i highly doubt that Gage is responsible for, or even aware of every word posted on this website--that's just not the way these things work) to post this article, it should be pointed out that the post on ae911 was merely a link to an article on examiner.com--which is more or less as professional as any posting placed here on ats.

likely, though, the webmaster is not aware that examiner.com is not a sincere publication. it does seem that many people have been confused about this site since its seemingly recent appearance.

anyway, the main point here is that Gage didn't personally state anything about Stack or mind control. it's all completely on par to the scenario of them posting a link to a thread on ats.
really.
no different.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So, yes when scumbags get what they deserve, I take a little bit of joy in that.
[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

That's so harsh Captain Obvious!

Are you implying Richard Gage is a scumbag? Care to take a moment from your joy and explain specifically why he is a "scumbag"?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So, keeping a thread on topic is a crime in BsBray world.

This whole thread has nothing to do with 9/11, only an individual's unhealthy obsession with one man, Richard Gage.

Oh, and didn't you make a reference a few posts ago about killing me?

When you said this:

Trust me, we all want to "support" you.

That's sarcasm. Why do you take that as a DEATH threat? Is your conscience THAT guilty?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

You take such delight in other people failures, shame on you.

I thought you were more mature than this, but obviously, I was wrong.

You know very well that the mainstream Press has stayed out of reporting anything positive about 911.
The fact is the government will not allow the mainstream Press covers any 911 events that will prove that they are lairs.

Perhaps you don’t know that yet, but most of us have known this for many years.

I agree what a poster wrote early in here, this goes to show that our government is getting scared, they don’t want the masses to wake up to the truth because if they do there is going to be ACCOUNTABILITY.

And accountability is what is lacking in our government and military.

You enjoy your little laugh, but when more and more people start waking up AND THEY WILL, you wont be laughing when they start gathering in every city, town, in this country, demanding some heads on a platter.

Are you still going to defend the OS then?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
@ ImAPepper

The purpose of the news media is to keep it's citizens informed of current events. It is not their job to decide what is and is not 'reportable' news.

I'm kind of sickened that you take such pleasure in the way the news media took it's own vote and cut the man out from publicly getting his fair time. It only illustrates the complete monopoly that the gobal elite has on our media outlets. If there is something that they don't want reported, the exact same thing happens as did with the truth conference(s)

Frankly you seem to have a hard time understanding that yes, we all understand that you believe the event was a failure. It is a mistake to believe that ANY (and you better believe your precious Glenn Beck included here) Media outlet has your best interests in mind when it chooses to run what stories on the evening news.

The sad state of affairs is that News Media is an exceedingly large money business, focused entirely on fear, sensationalism, and partisan hackery.

We see it as a problem with our Media outlets, not as a problem with the man's message or methods. This was an event that had meaning to hundreds of thousands of people who believe that the 9/11 attacks do not match up to the Official Story.

RE: Your attitude.

I think it's absolutely hypocritical and frankly egotistical in the worst possible way for you to continue addressing members on this thread in a condescending manner if you will refuse to accept the 9/11 truth movement as not only a necessary public inquest into a tragedy, but as a truly patriotic endeavor given the deceptive nature of our government.

These are not uneducated dirt farmers from backwoods. This is a National organization of degree-holding engineers and architects that find the original story to be hard to swallow.

I leave you with this;

If a story is blacked out of the news, we should be investigating why, not relishing in the suppression of free speech. Think about it.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Loki]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be. Richard Gage in my opinion is a thief. All media ignoring his lunatic theories was a good thing. It kept him from suckering more people into his cult of delusions. THAT is why I was pleased.

He spent 2 THOUSAND dollars of people's money inviting 3 thousand architects to his failed conference....anyone know how many showed up?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
@ ImAPepper

The purpose of the news media is to keep it's citizens informed of current events. It is not their job to decide what is and is not 'reportable' news.

and a "news conference" by conspiracy theorists with silly theories is not a current event of interest to normal people.

cut the man out from publicly getting his fair time.

so just why should he get "fair time"? Should everyone with a conspiracy theory about nuclear weapons being used to bring down the WTC, or invisible silent explosives being used to bring down the WTC, or podded aircraft or holographic aircraft being used against the WTC also get their "fair time"?

This was an event that had meaning to hundreds of thousands of people who believe that the 9/11 attacks do not match up to the Official Story.

And it had zero meaning to the millions who do not believe silly conspiracy theories!

but as a truly patriotic endeavor given the deceptive nature of our government.

Except the whole purpose behind those running the major "truther" organisations is just to make money!

If a story is blacked out of the news, we should be investigating why, not relishing in the suppression of free speech.

Well, in this case there is actually no story, just some conspiracy theorists attacking the government!

[edit on 1/3/10 by dereks]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

and a "news conference" by conspiracy theorists with silly theories is nota current event.

There is a very special brand of stupid being peddled on ATS this weekend. Anything that is taking place recently is a current event.
I think you meant newsworthy or something like that but thanks for the insight. This is OSer number 4 in just one week that has decided the given definitions of words mean nothing and they will just make their own. That is why they can believe the OS.

"Not a current event"
Oh god you're killing me.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be. Richard Gage in my opinion is a thief. All media ignoring his lunatic theories was a good thing. It kept him from suckering more people into his cult of delusions. THAT is why I was pleased.

He spent 2 THOUSAND dollars of people's money inviting 3 thousand architects to his failed conference....anyone know how many showed up?

The actual cult of delusions are the kool-aid drinkers who buy the OS.

The mainstream media not showing up to the press conference should be your first clue. Did you actually look at your partial list? Don't you know that the mainstream media today is not in the business of reporting news, but rather for entertainment? The American Sheeple don't want to be bothered with a news conference that questions the OS, they want to live in ignorance and be told everything is ok. We all know that what the gov claims is always right

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

hahahahahaha...

So it's important when the MSM (as you truthers labelled the Washington Times) covered this.

But it's ALSO proof that Truthers are right when the MSM DOESN'T cover it.

Makes sense to me...

oh no, wait, that's not logic, that's delusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Tell that to all the Truthers who call us liars and worse. I've been called a liar, a hater of America, and a government agent.

I've had truthers send me nasty U2Us.

I've been told I was an idiot and mentally unstable.

So to pretend that you guys are all sunshine and rainbows, and completely innocent and offended by some sort of unreasonable condescending behavior is pretty absurd on its face.

Look down two or three posts when a truther calls anyone that disagrees with him "sheeple".

Why not clean up your own movement first, then work on the rest of us.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by seethelight]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join