It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

OP here. I still monitor the thread. (Thanks to "Surprised to be Here" for revitalizing the thread!)

SleeperHasAwakened, yes, this topic is still of interest. Any info you have would be most appreciated. Please post it here along with the exact episodes of C2C so we can listen to it. Thank you so much!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Surprised to be Here

Hello Suprised.
Things that haven't happened yet.
1. Food shortages- what you have at home is all you have to eat. I don't know if there is no food in the stores or if you can't leave your home.
2. No electricity over large areas for extended periods.
3. Rioting in most cities.
4. Alot of people walking long distances. Family groups walking but not carrying very much. Probably fall or spring. Grass is brown and dead leaves are on the ground.
5. Police or military in dark uniforms and heavy looking protective gear and armored vehicles going street by street. People from each house will stand in seperate groups in front of their homes. I don't know if they are counting, feeding, or collecting people. I don't know if they are entering homes. I don't think there are any cats or dogs.
6. Tsunami on the east coast going as far as the mountains. You want to be on the west side of Blue mountain in Pennsylvania.
7. Eventually there will be very large UFOs parked at intersections in most cities. People will be herded toward those UFOs. I don't know if they are here to save people ,to take them somewhere else, to eat them, or to dispose of them.
8. A year without Christmas.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am also waiting for something to happen but don't know what. I have the impression that everyone will be in their homes for an extended period - like 3 to 6 weeks - but no idea why. I believe in the end everything will be fine but different for everyone. That perhaps it will be scary to live through but not harmful if you keep your head and don't do anything stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
When I saw the film Knowing, the non-humans at the end of the movie looked similar to the ones I saw. I started crying right there in the movie theater. Sobbing. The kind of crying where you need more air and just can't get enough.

Why? It was like your parent dies when you're little and you have no pictures of them and then suddenly you see them after many years when you're in your 80s. I felt an intense longing and pain and also relief. I knew it wasn't them, but it was really close, close enough for me to have that visceral reaction. I cried because the person who made the film got it right, well, almost right. It was as close as he could get to their actual appearance.

I did research and found out the film was based on a short story that didn't even involve aliens. I think whoever wrote the screenplay put his own unusual experiences into a screenplay. It was like he was calling out to others letting us know we were not alone. He was also reminding them that they were coming back for us.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I feel that I will be in my house for a period of at least 3 weeks and as long as 6 weeks. Everyone will be inside. I don't know why. Electricity will be on for part of that time but it will eventually stop. I have enough food for a few months but certainly not a year's worth.

I KNEW that I would be taken somewhere and that all my needs would be taken care of. However, there has been lots of talk about negative possibilities in the near future. I picked up a few inexpensive things as they went on sale, just in case (tent, boots, candles, some books).

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All energy is God. God is everything. Everything is energy.
All is One.
This is not not a belief. This is TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotThat
reply to post by NotThat

I just want to put it all together.

Multiple family members in different cities heard a voice and felt compelled to read religious materials. We were given what seemed to be tasks/tests that involved both a spiritual component and the increasing ability to hear/feel the voice's directions. Some of us have a non-verbal, invisable enity physically attached(?)/ within our aura, and others have percieved the energy as different from our own. We see these enities as "gifts".

As we were close to compleating our tasks, we saw and talked to unusual, golden people that others did not hear. When we were done our tasks we walked into a grey space that took us into a huge, bright, dome like space with hundreds of other adults in small groups. Waiting2 saw odd (aliens?) beings in the grey room. When we returned home we were shocked because we thought we were going somewhere to do a job.

We have been tested and told we were not crazy.

We are waiting for an unknown event to do an unknown job. The event feels to be near.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I just reposted a few highlights from earlier posts. I stopped at page 17 just because I was tired of doing it.

We were asked to reopen this thread do to the nature of 2020.

What do you see happening next?
edit on 19-10-2020 by NotThat because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NotThat

re the OP - not a grey room, but a dull, murky yellow-greenish "cavern" where a mantis -type creature perched on a high stool, & told me "That's just the way it is", when I begged to go back to "the real world" to get a vet (to attend to a feline creature, who had been bitten by a jewelled serpent. . .I posted the full details here years ago. It changed every facet of my life; I got divorced, moved countries many times. . . .became a different person. It is awesome & outrageous.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waiting2
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

OP here. I still monitor the thread. (Thanks to "Surprised to be Here" for revitalizing the thread!)

SleeperHasAwakened, yes, this topic is still of interest. Any info you have would be most appreciated. Please post it here along with the exact episodes of C2C so we can listen to it. Thank you so much!

I went back last week, one episode that broached on the subject was Art 's interview with Jim Sparks, where one encounter he described was a mass abduction where Jim was brought to a field (he described it as outdoors, cleared of debris, about the size of a football field), where the abductors urged Jim to "calm them", referring to other people who had been abducted and brought to the same location.

That is not the most relevant episode to your experience, though, I'm sure there was another episode, I /think/ it concerned a psychologist who had put many many abductees under regressive hypnosis, and they had described an experience just like you did, where their abductors were almost "training" them for a role in the future where they would be needed to calm hysterical people all around them.

I still need to go back and locate this second episode which covers the idea of grooming/training abductees for some role in a future world event. I'll go back through Art's archives and see if I can find it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why can't we say what was in our hands?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I see some did. I had a mirror to make sure it was me still and to see over my left shoulder to watch my Captor secretly for the chance to get home. The grey room is a trick. Take a mirror you will see. I can dream to here but believe it to be constructed. Didn't the feeling of no fear strike you as abnormal? Loss of inhibitions is akin to a drug.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

but if its an OBE, then you are out of a body that experiences fear.

putting a marker, this thread is very interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NotThat

i watched that movie again recently. the capsule with the code that was dug up was cool. but did you notice the boy created another code before they went away on the spaceship, this code could be viewed but was unfinished.

in the context of the movie there was no point to the second code written by the boy before they left.

unless it was their for the viewer to decode and related to events to come?

edit on 28-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
a reply to: TheSkunk

but if its an OBE, then you are out of a body that experiences fear.

putting a marker, this thread is very interesting.

you don't need a body to experience fear.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
reply to post by Waiting2

Have you ever seen THIS movie?

When I read your OP I thought of it immediately.

We are 138. We are 138. We are.....one thirty-eight!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It’s not a wand or a briefcase that everyone is carrying, is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

so how do you experience it out of body, im genuinely interested. i can experience fear in a dream but infrequently and when it happens it always flips to rage mixed with a bit of fear almost, hard to describe.

but in waking life fear usually starts in the stomach area and travels up the back and saturates the mind,
and then can turn to anger.

i dont know how i would experience it out of body.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
a reply to: jedi_hamster

so how do you experience it out of body, im genuinely interested. i can experience fear in a dream but infrequently and when it happens it always flips to rage mixed with a bit of fear almost, hard to describe.

but in waking life fear usually starts in the stomach area and travels up the back and saturates the mind,
and then can turn to anger.

i dont know how i would experience it out of body.

It’s the fear of being deleted. Total obliteration

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join