It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by champdk
ok so if cant go to the gray room when sleeping then how can i go to the gray room?

The process by which the 'you', that is you, travels between locales which are dissimilar in make-up (i.e. Wake-state/dream-state) is effected by conditions which propel the 'you' from one to the other.
Sleeping can do this - brain waves attain the necessary frequency to propel you.
Meditation can do this - see above.
Reverie (such a cute word!) - can do this.
Etc.

You may have been to the 'grey/white room', but have dismissed it as a dream!

Awakening is best done gradually - but sometimes done suddenly, and without warning!
Akushla

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The only thing that resonated with the description of the grey room was the first line description of the gym with the sunken floor. The grey room's space was similar to that.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I respectfully disagree. If that was the case, the people's clothes would have been grey, too.

This actually happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I would not be considered an Indigo child.

I think a lot of your questions will be answered if you read the complete thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by champdk

No. I was fully awake.

Feel free to read the entire thread so it makes more sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just saw "The Quickening." It was mentioned in this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

The visuals tend to repeat themselves, but the message was interesting.

Similarities: It describes the feeling of Oneness we felt all those years ago. Was that a precursor, a gift of experience so that we'd know of things to come? Notice the image of the planet looking like the sun getting bigger and bigger. That looks similar to the weird sun we saw. The man looking up into the grey tunnel looks the same as what it looked like when I stepped onto the porch and looked up...I was surrounded by something that looked like that as I traveled up to the grey room. Towards the end of the film it describes our understanding of The River (1:06), being connected to all people from all times knowing all (1:11), being an intense experience that attracted energies that would "threaten the traveler's abilities to stay safe and sane", and calls it The River (1:12). It says, (paraphrase) that we have a choice to stay clutched to the raging river or to simply let go and surrender to the roar...

It was as if someone had made parts of our experience into a movie.

In the video's point of view, everyone is going to go through this. Their idea is to let go and join the river of consciousness, to become One.

The thing is, when you become One, you're you, but you're also everyone else. That is beautiful, but it is difficult to have relationships when EVERYONE is love and no one is more important to another. You lose a part of yourself when you become one with everything else. Oneness is an awesome, completely fulfilling experience, but being Human has its advantages as well: Love. Fidelity. The Quest for the Unknown through Education and Experience. There is much beauty in the incompleteness of being Human, in striving for perfection.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have visited this gray room.
I cannot recall it with such specifics, but under the conditions in which it happened it would make sense.
you see, i fell 40 feet out of a tree when i was 7 years old, hit my head on multiple branchs on my way down, and at the end did a free fall (no branches included) 20 feet onto a paved sidewalk that wound through the forest, this was back in Virginia.

Well, I am 20 years old now.
and have learned that i was in a coma for 3 weeks after this incident. i only ended up breaking my nose.

When i slipped on the branch, instead of falling like i really did i seemed to have caught myself on something, i was just levitating high in the sky it seemed. It was very illuminated just as you have said, not too bright of a white but just perfect, it did not strain my eyes as you would think a very bright light would.

and that is what i remember, no recollection of the time that may have been in spent in this "gray room". i just know that i went there, and to me and in my life is very real and is a topic that, if a time represented itself, that i would use as the basis of what i think my life purpose is.
it is very important. To me.

things are happening, it has been almost a full month, where every single day was the most exciting, freeing most joyful expression of myself that i have been able to be consistently in tune with. How fun.

Please pardon if the way that i reply or talk is kind of hard to follow, i am not a frequent poster, just info-decipher-er.

And for me this seems pretty important, and appreciate that you could formulate this idea how you did, kudos!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There has been some talk about aliens coming to earth soon to help humans spiritually during a time of transition. Perhaps the people in the gray room were a trial run for these aliens.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

You may be interested in the OP of this thread. There are two short videos, each about three minutes long. The second of the two is the one in which the videographer tells of being in an endless white room during his NDE. Just thought I'd share this with you here in case you missed it.

Ben Breedlove Passed Away Christmas Day, But Not Before Sharing His NDE With The World
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Unity_99
started on 12/29/2011 @ 01:18 PM

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is my first time posting, but I was wondering if you had your luggage/bag whatever it was when you returned to
your living room? Or did you and your mom not bring luggage like everyone else?
It is my opinion that you will not find anyone else that was in the room with you or your mom. If everyone had
suitcases then they were not coming back.

I do not recall ever seeing a grey room, however I do recall once floating and a being (a little larger than human-same proportions) with a greenish glow returning me home.
Good luck with your search.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
6/6/12 get out now

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Any more gray room info? Just thought I'd bump the thread. See what's going on. Can't wait 'till November... nice cool weather and the like.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When I was a kid I used to have these dreams where I was in the gray space. It wasn't a room because I percieved it to be infinite and I also remember some kind of grid for a floor. Whenever I was there I felt like something was trying to teach me, and it was so much information that I could barely fathom it. Like fitting too much of something in too tiny of a place. I also felt weird bodily sensations too, almost like sleep paralysis where it's vibrating at a high rate.

It's been ages since I remembered this. It's weird but a few months ago I started to get the same sensations in my body but while I was wide awake. I have met only one other person that has experienced this.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

what was it that they were holding?

Most description helps in making these observations or deductions?

Thanks,
Mike

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
To those who recently asked what we were carrying, we carried backpacks while others carried suitcases. When you read further on in the thread, you'll see that question was already answered.

I was reading another conspiracy site this evening and came across a thread talking about time speeding up. One of the people responded by attaching this video, but did not comment on it. Curious, I opened up the video and saw this:

www.youtube.com...

To my surprise, the man describes his vision which echoes the vision/knowing we experienced in the grey room. He talks about how it is time to discuss this. "The message isn't about me. The people who get the message are the message." He goes on to add that he and others have a job to do. "Some people are called because of their skills" and "they will have to give a lot up but they will gain a lot as well." He said that when the time comes, he has to take his friends and family to a certain place where they will be safe. He said that there are others around the world who will be doing the same thing.

The man uses different words to describe the experience, but the message is the same one we received. This video was uploaded in May 2012. Our experience occurred in 1994.

How did he get the message? He said he only received the message a few months before. What does that mean? He couldn't have been in the grey room with us...or could he? He said the beings didn't show themselves because humans would fear them. Is that a direct reference to my reaction when I saw them? (They looked VERY, uncomfortably similar to the tall thin aliens with long limbs and neck on Falling Skies but even taller.)

I don't have these answers yet. However, the most important part is that the message he received is the same one we received. It was eerie hearing this message, told using different words, but the essence and specific details of the message were the same. I always kept hoping, but I wasn't sure that I would actually find someone. Now I know that the others are still here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello!
Do anyone who's been in the gray room remember the time when the giant winged dragon came out of nothing??

There were some hundreds of people at that time too!
Many were thrown away the first second the dragon appeared then it started to fly around..

here's what i remember:
It was a dream i had some 2-3-4 years ago, gray room description matches with the place i was in a lot!
it was lit but not by lamps or definite lights; very big indoor space i supposed it was some kind of closed stadium but the shape appeared that of a typical hangar: round roof and flat floor.
also i felt/knew the others were waiting for something (dream recollection starts when i am already in the room but i remember this fine).
I say the others because i was in a spot higher than the others i could see everybody on the floor speaking and watching in the opposite direction i was (maybe i was late lol). then after a little this dragon appeared out of some stargate like warp (there was no stargate but it was like it was teleported/summoned there) and begun smashing people and throwing them away. I didn't feel danger, others weren't panicking too, even if it was much bigger than a normal house and was hitting people with claws making them fly away, so i felt an urge to leave.

next thing i remember i find some 1930 jeep in a parking lot underground connected with the gray room (don't know how but it was right after the dragon and people were moving out too) i start the car and when on the street the dragon chases me but then flies over me and goes somewhere else.. i keep driving and the landscape is a plain with a purple glow, the sky was purple too.
Next thing i remember i was on a giant staircase of a giant building (lincoln memorial-like but bigger and more sophisticated).. then i woke up not even puzzled since i dream about the weirdest and funniest stuff.
i saw people only in the gray room everywhere else i believe i was alone.

that's quite a coincidence (about the gray room) but i'm not surprised since i tested my dreams and the dream world is much like our ordinary world, if you travel by any means you can go to places you previously dreamed (if you know the way/if you're lucky), and places in reality have their counterparts in the dream world. The dream world is just slightly more dynamic (LOL).

given the nature of the place you describe i think it doesn't even matter if you were there awake or in dream state.. i just wonder why i didn't get to know anybody there u.u
p.s.
oh yes the dragon! XD

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Were they carrying something that was a book that felt like it had heavy leather binding and was either dark brown or red?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Any new information? I forgot all about this thread until I saw someone mention it here:

Vision Following Event 5:38 AM Eastern
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very good thread. The grey room reminds me of a book I’ve recently read called ‘Dying to Forget’ by Trish Marie Dawson.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't recall a grey room-but often i have a dream,usually with my husband there also,and occasionally an American friend i used to have-in a sort of conference room,with tall slender humanlooking being,dressed in robes,almost biblical attire.I think they're called the Elders.In one of my dreams,which featured alien technology,such a man made me study a book,he was introduced to me as Elder K___(i don't recall his name,but im sure it started with a K.Maybe a C,for the k-sound.********Anybody dreamt of a white tiled room? Interesting thread,will be reading it all later,OP,and give you s+f then,when im by my pc,my cell's a thirdrate crappy one.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join